What content would you like added?

Bibim31

Jul 9, 2024
Unfortunately that isn't going to happen. It would be nice, heck I wish we could breed them both. But not everyone is a den mother in flooftown. To be honest I actually like how we can have smol family dynamics with some characters, and then full on broodmother dynamics with others. So when the devs say "You can only knock them up once because -insert reason here-" I'm fine with it. Rather than turn those single pregnancies into repeatable things I want to see more content with our current broodmothers.

I really want more Gwyn content. Marriage, some more sex scenes (mating press, anal, cowgirl - more woofgirl please), and also some repeatable family time scenes with your kids at the nursery.
Yeah, that's fair. Just wish it wasn't an either or situation for getting them pregnant, since I'd have to start a new playthrough to see how Mai's pregnancy turns out (which in turn locks me out of the botezuri content with Miko and Kiyoko...sigh).

kuebiko

Jul 15, 2017
I, too, would also like more lesbian sex scenes that aren't just scissoring/tribadism. I absolutely LOVED the mother and daughter incest roleplay scene with Oma and fem champ and would like to have more like that... Something else that I'd really enjoy would be heat sex scenes but with lesbians, no cock involved. Just a lot of horny oral/fingering/etc. It's not about making babies, it's about relieving that urge every way possible for as long as possible.

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Really wish we could sleep at the Palace of Ice with Ryn.

I could imagine when talking to Ryn in her throne room, there being a button to ask her to bed, which would immediately take you straight to Alypia's sleep-with-Ryn scenes, with slight variations for being in the royal bedroom.

There could be a high-corruption-low-confidence variation where you send Ryn to sleep in her old room while you claim Alissa's bed for yourself. Ok, I think I gained corruption just from writing that.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I, too, would also like more lesbian sex scenes that aren't just scissoring/tribadism. I absolutely LOVED the mother and daughter incest roleplay scene with Oma and fem champ and would like to have more like that... Something else that I'd really enjoy would be heat sex scenes but with lesbians, no cock involved. Just a lot of horny oral/fingering/etc. It's not about making babies, it's about relieving that urge every way possible for as long as possible.
No, I think what you wrote is fun. It would be nice if player had more options to showcase/exude their control over the princess. Sleeping with the champion is privilege, after all.

Last edited:

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
That seems like a simple ask since they're definitely not the same character, nopejya. :cool:
Kohaku's good friends with Hotaru, so I'm sure that Hotaru would help her create a foxfire simulacrum.

Not that she'd need one, since Kohaku and Ambra are two different people after all.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
This might be a bit out there but has anyone put forth the theory that Ambra and Kohaku are both Homunculi created by Keros in the same vein as River?

Piratemaster1324

Dec 9, 2018
This might be a bit out there but has anyone put forth the theory that Ambra and Kohaku are both Homunculi created by Keros in the same vein as River?
Technically speaking, the entire kitsune race could fit that description with the whole "dead inside" thing and having a communal soul that they all share instead of their own individual souls

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
The fake Keros didn't create the Kitsune as a race though, he just took control of their collective soul.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Having new busts for arona and ryn and probably for the rest of the other companions, since Cait was able to get hers re-made, and maybe have their busts be based on the character's set/class for the different companions, like ryn, brienne, and arona.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Having new busts for arona and ryn and probably for the rest of the other companions, since Cait was able to get hers re-made, and maybe have their busts be based on the character's set/class for the different companions, like ryn, brienne, and arona.
My condolences to Moira she wants to do all of Kiyoko’s Busts (maybe even Kinu?)

Reactions: Ultra Chad

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
I would be very excited for new busts for Kiyoko, though I'd also really like them for Ryn; Moira's demon-Ryn art from the Dracia dungeon was gorgeous.

I'd also like to see a new Liaden bust. While I normally love Moira's art, I feel like Lia's is her weakest bust in the game.

Reactions: PalletTown

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Being able to have a way-stone in the hornet hive since there's one for almost every town/settlement already except for the hornet hive, plus an expansion in the hornet hive if possible, like marrying dragoon Azzy, since she's constantly talking about getting married, maybe marrying both her and Queen Nyzerrah, as well as added interaction for the other NPCs in the hornet hive and more interactions with PC's hornet kids like being able to tell how many of them PC had and some honey pool scenes where our other companions/lovers could join in too, if possible, just seems like the hornet hive is kind of desolate after fixing their corrupted honey and their added help with the wayfort's upgrades.

Lostname475

Apr 3, 2023
I'd like to see a set based on the talons for quin, some sort of dual-wield spellsword thing, maybe using a reskinned blueflame blade to replace charge weapon or something, to fit his fire magic stuff

Reactions: valkyr42 and Kesil

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I would like more bunny boys in general. Quin is fine, but even his schizophrenic character can not fulfill my needs.

Anyway, three more months.

Being able to have a way-stone in the hornet hive since there's one for almost every town/settlement already except for the hornet hive, plus an expansion in the hornet hive if possible, like marrying dragoon Azzy, since she's constantly talking about getting married, maybe marrying both her and Queen Nyzerrah, as well as added interaction for the other NPCs in the hornet hive and more interactions with PC's hornet kids like being able to tell how many of them PC had and some honey pool scenes where our other companions/lovers could join in too, if possible, just seems like the hornet hive is kind of desolate after fixing their corrupted honey and their added help with the wayfort's upgrades.
I wish there was a way to collectively remove their abdomens. I find the bug people cute, but those big stings just don't do anything for me.

Also, may I add how all over the place Azy is with her gimmicks. She either wants to egg us or drug us.

Can't we have usual sex?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Yeah, more bunnies. Romanceable bunnies preferably.

Also, this isn't my usual fetish, but could we get a impregnable cuntboy maybe?
Better yet, combine the two. Give me a breedable boy bunny cunny.

You mean you want champ to impregnate a femboy or having a femboy impregnate the champ?
They said a cuntboy, silly!

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Although, another studly femboy in vain of old Berwyn would be great. And I mean hard dom, as in not having the submission scale since that kind of ruins the appeal.

The former. I want a cuntboy who can be knocked up and carry our baby. As I said, it's not my usual fetish, but would be worth it for the novelty alone.
I am interested -- how would you like for a cuntboy to look like? Just for future notes.

Polloquin

Jul 16, 2024
honestly i would love to see a bad end happen if you pick Doggy sub for the corrupted Lupines too many times. it just feels like a thing that should happen considering the context of the content in it.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Although, another studly femboy in vain of old Berwyn would be great. And I mean hard dom, as in not having the submission scale since that kind of ruins the appeal.
Alas, dom femboy w/ elephant trunk cock is too niche for most people to want to write. So for now, it looks like you're stuck with Nikol, if you want him.
I am interested -- how would you like for a cuntboy to look like? Just for future notes.
I'm not picky. Sure, the easy answer is, "Just make him a femboy!" But unless said character has a massive dollop of girlification fetish attached to him, then you've just made another impregnable woman, with a smaller chest. Still, logically, if he's going to be impregnable, then he should probably have wide hips because otherwise labour will be a long, hard, not at all quiet process when he gives birth. Besides that, he can be as masc, andro or femmy as the writer/artist thinks suits him.

Oh, and one more thing: GIVE HIM ACTUAL PREGNANCY INTERACTIONS. The pregnancy fetish isn't just about getting pregnant. It's about being pregnant. Or an NPC doing the same. Any NPC who can knock up or be knocked up by us should get a host of special interactions built around it, or as much as possible without turning them into code spaghetti.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I for one do not wish to have overly girlish looking vagentlemen.
Look, I would write a bara vagentleman (great term btw) if there was a interest for that niche within a niche. In most cases, though, it seems that most of the cboy art that I see usually stucks the pus on a more girlish/pretty boy. Now of course, what you and I constitute as overly girlish differs, but I understand that putting a pus on something like a femboy may be considered cheating. I think something in ballpark like the two picks bellow would be something I would aim for.
117285674_p0_master1200.jpgGMP8BWlaQAAiKXe.jpg
A buff guy/toned guy with pretty face.
Or whatever salamander men are being fed to look like this.
Darius-Moira-Nude-Bust.pngEv_n7yDXYAEOC8x.jpeg
Artist in order : @XKryoma, @lay0x0 and @art_moira

Alas, dom femboy w/ elephant trunk cock is too niche for most people to want to write. So for now, it looks like you're stuck with Nikol, if you want him.
First off, who says they need an elephant trunk for a dick? A "modest" 8 incher is more than fine.

Second, while Berwyn was a companion, he had the largest fan base in terms of male (and I would argue then some female) companions. The contrast of a guy with a cute face absolutely owning you is something you do not get often.

Third -- Nikol is great, but I want one that just commits to owning our dick/ass.

Basically, Josou Seme is great.

I'm not picky. Sure, the easy answer is, "Just make him a femboy!" But unless said character has a massive dollop of girlification fetish attached to him, then you've just made another impregnable woman, with a smaller chest. Still, logically, if he's going to be impregnable, then he should probably have wide hips because otherwise labour will be a long, hard, not at all quiet process when he gives birth. Besides that, he can be as masc, andro or femmy as the writer/artist thinks suits him.

Oh, and one more thing: GIVE HIM ACTUAL PREGNANCY INTERACTIONS. The pregnancy fetish isn't just about getting pregnant. It's about being pregnant. Or an NPC doing the same. Any NPC who can knock up or be knocked up by us should get a host of special interactions built around it, or as much as possible without turning them into code spaghetti.
Oh I am im the same camp. I am fine whatever. Although, my ideal would probably be a somewhat buff dude with holdable hits.
IMG_20240716_231117.jpg

Although, I do disagree that a femboy vagentleman would not work/that it would be just be girl with extra steps. The fact that it is a guy is what makes it hot. I just wouldn't do it because, hmmm, tits already has some and Berwyn is able to become one. Little diversity would be appreciated.

And yeah, a deeper pregnancy would be swell. I love what Kiyoko and Kitsune have. To bad rest of the cast is kind of lacking in preg admiration.

PS: A shame we can not keep Liulfr one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald