What content would you like added?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah none of those are indicators of a power fantasy. They're just character details.

For me, the biggest power fantasy aspect of these games (besides the obvious "Fuck whoever you like in whatever holes you like and don't get every STD ever" aspect) is still the pregnancy content. Again, this goes beyond merely being able to father an entire town's worth of children on half the single women in Savarra or the Galactic Frontier, or carry from anyone with a dick or ovipositor. It's in the smaller details. Our kids being taken care of for us no matter how many we have or how different they are from conventional people as a species, pregnancies always carrying to term without any complications or in-utero health scares, our children are always happy to see us and (usually) on their best behaviour, not having to engage with kids getting sick, or needing their nappies changed, or not going to sleep because it's a Thursday and the sun was in their eyes for a split second. You cannot tell me this isn't a hugely idealized version of what pregnancy and parenthood is like, but of course it's fine, because this ain't Super Princess Maker and we're playing these games to fuck, not raise a family.

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah none of those are indicators of a power fantasy. They're just character details.

For me, the biggest power fantasy aspect of these games (besides the obvious "Fuck whoever you like in whatever holes you like and don't get every STD ever" aspect) is still the pregnancy content. Again, this goes beyond merely being able to father an entire town's worth of children on half the single women in Savarra or the Galactic Frontier, or carry from anyone with a dick or ovipositor. It's in the smaller details. Our kids being taken care of for us no matter how many we have or how different they are from conventional people as a species, pregnancies always carrying to term without any complications or in-utero health scares, our children are always happy to see us and (usually) on their best behaviour, not having to engage with kids getting sick, or needing their nappies changed, or not going to sleep because it's a Thursday and the sun was in their eyes for a split second. You cannot tell me this isn't a hugely idealized version of what pregnancy and parenthood is like, but of course it's fine, because this ain't Super Princess Maker and we're playing these games to fuck, not raise a family.
Well yeah, this is a smut game. Pregnancy is here as a fetish, and, naturally, is represented as such. Speaking as a father, I am damned glad the nitty-gritty isn’t included, because that would seriously deactivate my almonds to be reading.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Well yeah, this is a smut game. Pregnancy is here as a fetish, and, naturally, is represented as such. Speaking as a father, I am damned glad the nitty-gritty isn’t included, because that would seriously deactivate my almonds to be reading.
Yep. I am more than happy to have them save the best bits and leave the rest offscreen.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Nah, some of them definitely is.:p
Ok, scratch Ryn, Autiga, probably Viv and Berwy parts. (However, I still view owning a flying fortress as some notorious powerfantasy, and we can't have it).
I've written before that POWERfantasy takes many forms, and thought many of the points were self-explanatory, well okay then.
Having possession on the mighty artefact, like dragon spear, is definitely count, and we can't have it, npc can.
Make someone super heavy pregnant, in such type of game, also counts for my, Brint can do it, Champ can't.
Shutting up the foxes certainly counts. Come on, calling out xenophobic fluffs for prejudices! It's cool, but no, the only one who will shut up is Champ, all the time.
Evergreen is EVIL, do something nefarious with children, vanquishing evil is goooooood and feel awesome! Self-righteous and all that jazz! But no, move along.
"Happy family" trope is such power fantasy nowadays that it's and funny and sad the same time. And Champ been robbed from it:negativeman:.
Turning table on indomitable doms is always powerfantasy, none much to say about it.

And Cait and Champ's motivation part is stays as it is. When the character can turn around and just leave the scene and nothing changes, the question remains: why was he here in the first place? This is very bad for the story.
Ingnam Champion is must protect his people and just the last hope for Mareth.
No one will defend the right of inheritance for Steele and prove him to be worthy heir to his father legacy, but himself.
You see? Being someone important, someone who can say "no one but me can do this, I'm the hero of this story!" is very cool. And powerfantasishhhh~

Argh. I feel that I shouldn't writing that, but nothing can do about it. Maybe I'm is wrong with something, maybe even with major part. But please don't say that none of those is don't make sense, it's make me very sad.:negaged:

• Haha
Reactions: MarcoPolo121

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
I don't use that joke any more times than I've been given the justified opportunities to do so.
And that keep working! :gedspicy:

Also don't forget about two particular harpies.
First is psion god who may blend reality itself, but prefer drunk her's ass off, and second is literally immortal phoenix from legends, nuff said.
And power fantasy is not comparing power levels alone, it's also take form as:
Azy can grab dommy lance and achieve stage of Super Saiyan Ultimate Dom instantly and you can't do it because you mere peasant.
Berwy got a cool flying interdimensional fortress (I'm betting it also can transform and has a megabeamuuuu as a weapon:gedallears:) and Champ got dusty fort where impossible to buy some boxes for items storage in voulte (NO, I never let that go!:gedstare:).
Viv can sexualy assault you in dreams and there is nothing you can do about it. (It's corset is just too damn sexy, impossible to resist).
Autiga is has detachable head (wow!) and probably immortal, also live in cool castle with sexy milfpiress. (OMG just look at that's hips!).
Brint can give superpregnancy to Elthara and no matter how much you transform yourself, you never achieve the same result! :negativeman:
Ryn is da queen, that's it.(I'll probably give domspear to her, if that be possible, just for lulz).
Evergreen is obviously EVIL witch and you totally ok with that whatever you think otherwise.
And kitsunes... oh, kitsunes... no, not gona start it again, there is whole thread for that. In nutshell it's you ether will silently swallow their crap or either silently leave, call'em out is not a option. Also it's seems like "happy family" is too much powerfantasy for Tobs taste and he do everything for ruining it, like fricking steamroller.
And any other adamantinish doms, it's seems like for some writers a mere idea for their precious dommy OC's been topped, no saying to be submissive, to Champ is just too much a powerfantasy. And even when something like this comes up, it's either just onetime, or has a bunch of conditions to prok, or feels like a bone thrown to a dog.
And I don't know why, but for Savin sex with Ogrish and Ivris is taboo. Maybe it's do something with powerfantasy, maybe not and he just troll everyone.

And finally - Cait, what Cait has so good compared to Champ you may ask? Answer is - DA CHARACTER MOTIVATION! Her sister was kidnapped and thrust into some strange portal, the only clue being the activities of the Jerkdolus and his cult, plus Kassira seems to know where did Calla go, so Cait must persuade them while fighting their minions and destroying their plans. And want Camp have in comparison? Big red booba demon say "I claim your soul" and "I will corrupt whole world", pfffff well good luck with that. What bad, in world scale, will happen if Champ just turn around and leave Marches? Kas conquest is destined to fail, too much too powerful being around and they consider this world to be their area of interest and will crush Kassira as soon as she stops amusing them, come to think of it, without Champion's intervention that moment will come much sooner. So what Champ's motivation is? Chasing Kas's dick? Or pure altruism? Weak, very weak.
It feels like it's Cait should be the main character of a separate game that should have been called completely different, but the developers decided that to use the name of CoC will be better for PR, well, and ceep concept with body transformations, but only for purpose as cosmetic.
So taking away Champ's sense of self-importance and motivation as a main character is the best example of "It's not your fucking power fantasy!" bitchslap in player face in loong run.

This may seem like listing grips in a place not meant for that, but please don't take it that way, it's just listing my observations and assumptions.(in a place not meant for that :gedv:)
All I got from that is that you really, really have no idea what the term "power fantasy" means.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Nah, some of them definitely is.:p
Ok, scratch Ryn, Autiga, probably Viv and Berwy parts. (However, I still view owning a flying fortress as some notorious powerfantasy, and we can't have it).
I've written before that POWERfantasy takes many forms, and thought many of the points were self-explanatory, well okay then.
Having possession on the mighty artefact, like dragon spear, is definitely count, and we can't have it, npc can.
Make someone super heavy pregnant, in such type of game, also counts for my, Brint can do it, Champ can't.
Shutting up the foxes certainly counts. Come on, calling out xenophobic fluffs for prejudices! It's cool, but no, the only one who will shut up is Champ, all the time.
Evergreen is EVIL, do something nefarious with children, vanquishing evil is goooooood and feel awesome! Self-righteous and all that jazz! But no, move along.
"Happy family" trope is such power fantasy nowadays that it's and funny and sad the same time. And Champ been robbed from it:negativeman:.
Turning table on indomitable doms is always powerfantasy, none much to say about it.

And Cait and Champ's motivation part is stays as it is. When the character can turn around and just leave the scene and nothing changes, the question remains: why was he here in the first place? This is very bad for the story.
Ingnam Champion is must protect his people and just the last hope for Mareth.
No one will defend the right of inheritance for Steele and prove him to be worthy heir to his father legacy, but himself.
You see? Being someone important, someone who can say "no one but me can do this, I'm the hero of this story!" is very cool. And powerfantasishhhh~

Argh. I feel that I shouldn't writing that, but nothing can do about it. Maybe I'm is wrong with something, maybe even with major part. But please don't say that none of those is don't make sense, it's make me very sad.:negaged:
You need to work on your content requesting skills brother. Even when I greatly agreed with you on a point (yes, I too would like to top the futadommes) I almost thought it was actually a bad idea when you ask for it in such an entitled manner.
The devs are not villains out to spite us for the heck of it, friend. They work with themes and ideas on the characters and maybe it just doesn't come up to them during writing, or they divide content between characters they feel fit the most. Take wsan for example, he writes many dommes with no topping content, but also fan favorites (read= my favorites) like Brienne and Elthara, who are exclusively subs. Would you also say they are part of an elaborate but opposite ruse: "my precious tradwife OCs cannot top anyone"?
I get that you're venting, but as I also want some of the things you ask, dont you think we could gather more support from the devs and community if instead of antagonizing both the content and those who make we just said:
"Hey savin/wsan , orlaith/ Evelyn / klemaia are quite hot, I would like PC as top content for them."?

About the power fantasy stuff, it is simply about the way the champ deals with problems and challenges. He's no Kratos or Doomguy, just overpowering everything against any odds with sheer might and rage. Instead, he's more like Aragorn and Geralt, seeking allies, gathering strength and fighting smart against ever stronger foes. That's no less legendary, friend. Just a different way to set a story and stakes.
Can you imagine for a second Aragorn stopping to say: "why do I have to fight sauron and the orcs?? The valar could snap their fingers and end him, I can just walk away and chill..." Or even "why is sauron lvl 20 when I'm only 10? Why can Gandalf get "the white" power up and not me? What?? Legolas can see clearly things many miles away, damned Tolkien self insert..." He would just sharpen his sword and mettle, and fight on.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Ignoring the other points, I'd like to point out how we get to have things like: One of the four relics Lumia has in her vault dedicated to "Super powerful relics that only heroes get", the Crown of Winter, the Patrician Mask, either the Guildring or the Dawnsword, the Hornet Ring, the Ring of Fate, Ashelander herself (rather than just the spear she was stabbed with), either the spiraled staff or spiraled sword, the Cloudforger, and the Rosebloom shield. And you could probably argue that several of the other unique items are powerful artifacts too.

The point is: One example of us not loot gremlining over an artifact doesn't mean we don't have an armory's worth of other artifacts.

Reactions: Alliebutt

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Now, now, sweety, we have cool artefacts at home.
Yes, we have, I don't denying that.
But maaaaa~ just look what it done with Evelyn and Azy!
Two words: Dragon Power.
Turning someone random hedonistic aristocrat as Evelyne in mighty dragon! And sweet girl as Azy in Alpha Buzz-Buzz! Wonders! Just imagine what it could do to us, what great power it could give us! I just want it, ok? What bad in this?
I just... want... it... I must... my preciouuuuuuusssss...
eRvDtky.gif

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
You're the last person I expected to hear that from. Same energy as:
View attachment 35993
I said "not everything should be toppable", not that "not every men should be toppable." A subtle but notable difference.

Alas, I feel like the sarcasm from "Now, now" was not conveying that I was not really serious.

I love when doms get bottoming content vice versa. It breaks the the preconceived notion "that you can only dom through topping" and vice versa.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
On the subject of pregnancy, can we get repeatable pregnancies with Miko and Mai please :)
Unfortunately that isn't going to happen. It would be nice, heck I wish we could breed them both. But not everyone is a den mother in flooftown. To be honest I actually like how we can have smol family dynamics with some characters, and then full on broodmother dynamics with others. So when the devs say "You can only knock them up once because -insert reason here-" I'm fine with it. Rather than turn those single pregnancies into repeatable things I want to see more content with our current broodmothers.

I really want more Gwyn content. Marriage, some more sex scenes (mating press, anal, cowgirl - more woofgirl please), and also some repeatable family time scenes with your kids at the nursery.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I would like a lesbian orgy. Would write one myself, but if I was going to write everything that I want, I would never be posting here.

ps: is it just me or is lesbian sex unpopular? Considering how little content it gets, I am guessing it is.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I would like a lesbian orgy. Would write one myself, but if I was going to write everything that I want, I would never be posting here.

ps: is it just me or is lesbian sex unpopular? Considering how little content it gets, I am guessing it is.
I mean technically there is one in the game when you play with Seastone's harem. Just with a lot of chicks with dicks too (and assuming your champion is also of the female persuasion). Unless you mean an orgy of the exclusively vagina variety. Then... Hm. No don't think we got that yet.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Yeah, pussy on pussy variety. There is one with leotharn girls. It was nice. Usually femChamp is treated like a disposable sex relief in orgies, so it was nice seeing her get treated like the champ she is. That and leotharn male gangbang.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
It's more to do with most writers not being into writing lesbian scenes probably than no interest.
Though it always will remain true that if there isn't much content of a particular flavour, people looking for it will look elsewhere.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh I understand from writers perspective, but from players perspective, it seems there is no real want for it? Considering that apperently one third of the playerbase plays as fem champs, it kind of comes to reason that I would see more want for it. Considering that a lot of female characacters do not really support it, I am really starting to wonder if the women and guys that play as women mostly play those femchamps to get dicked down. Which, fair, but it does kind of bum me out. And considering how being a lesbian kind of locks you out from a lot of content (especially sucks when a character is presented as if they are into you), it hurts double so.

I just hope that the upcoming Zhara/Agni expansion comes with some simple solution to the fact that the champ needs a dick to get the harpy to the wayfort.

And that there will be more content where fem/cboy champ gets to feel large and in charge.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Oh I definitely would be there for lesbian stuff. Being gay with Fisi was my favourite in TiTS. But it can't be denied that the lack of scenarios as deep as that one here for lesbian MC caused me to focus on other content.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Something that I would like to be added to the game is preggo sex with arona and pc both being pregnant together with each other's babies, and comparing bellies/grinding their bellies together while PC tells arona that they want more kids in their baby bag and in hers too, and call it family bonding time between mates, also being able to have a threesome with brienne and arona, with them fawning over PC's cock and and having jealous sex on who makes a better wife for PC out of the two them, especially if both brienne and arona are pregnant with PC's kids, plus some more interactions with arona's kids aside from the one scene in the nursery, also having scenes where brienne and PC interact with their own kids for family time since brienne is seen most often or not interacting with other people's kids that PC sired, instead of her own, if possible.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh I definitely would be there for lesbian stuff. Being gay with Fisi was my favourite in TiTS. But it can't be denied that the lack of scenarios as deep as that one here for lesbian MC caused me to focus on other content.
You should be like me and ask for it. If for no other reason to make it know there is a demand for it.