What content would you like added?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Stay away from Eubicha! Why's everyone wanna turn the ladies into herms!?
Why is there no one asking to give Taldah's or Sugo a vagina! Leave my happy harness horse alone!
Because portable, submissive lady horse cock. Literally NONE of the lady horse cock is submissive. And the only portable one literally walled behind mind fuckery.
Just because the option is there doesn't mean you HAVE to activate the cockening. I mean some times I want purely fem Agni, Wynne, Lyric, etc. Sometimes I wanna see that DICK.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Why's everyone wanna turn the ladies into herms!?
Not everyone wants to do it and not for all gals... buuuuuuuuut that was happening more than once, fairly frequently actually, so players who into that stuff (I think is safe to say that they are the majority, probably) just thinking - one more will not hurt, ja?

Aww, who am I kidding? People just want a centgirl with a big dick that is something different than an uber dommy dom. So maybe just make it ourselves? Eubicha does sound like a great candidate, as a Ahmri too.

As for giving someone a pussy... that's a tough question. What Savin's god patron says about it? It's seems that slapping cocks is ok and even welcomed, but make the same with vaginas? Who knows, maybe it's a BIG no-no in his faith? What if such an act will leads to his downfall from the god's grace? Like loosing access to all his class powers and inability to proceed advancing in that class?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Stay away from Eubicha! Why's everyone wanna turn the ladies into herms!?
Why is there no one asking to give Taldah's or Sugo a vagina! Leave my happy harness horse alone!
On this note, let me genderbend herm Sugo. Sugah. Lmfao!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Who knows, maybe it's a BIG no-no in his faith? What if such an act will leads to his downfall from the god's grace? Like loosing access to all his class powers and inability to proceed advancing in that class?
While I am a 7th level Paladin with the Oath of the Hornwood, luckily we're in the 5th Age of this world where the Deus Machina cannot take away your class like that. And I hear Oathbreaker is pretty fun.

... seriously though it's just always easier to write ADDING something than SUBTRACTING something, that's why you usually see +futafication rather than -it. Even with all the optional futa, they're still grossly outnumbered by the ladies without even the potential for having dicks.

If people want to write dedicking paths for their NPCs they're welcome to (see Eryka and S&C, who both GOT just that).

LazyAJ

May 14, 2023
I think the question was more about en-vagining characters rather than de-dickening. But the answer is probably just that it isn't as popular among the writers.

Generally if female characters will come with a pussy if it's intended for them to have one, and if they don't then there's probably a reason the author doesn't want them to have it. There's design space for boypussy, but I think there's only three options for that currently. It just doesn't seem popular. Liulfr comes with one and you can give one to Berwyn and male Lyric. And Liulfr is unfinished and his author hasn't been seen in years.

Reactions: Acharehnus

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think the question was more about en-vagining characters rather than de-dickening. But the answer is probably just that it isn't as popular among the writers.

Generally if female characters will come with a pussy if it's intended for them to have one, and if they don't then there's probably a reason the author doesn't want them to have it. There's design space for boypussy, but I think there's only three options for that currently. It just doesn't seem popular. Liulfr comes with one and you can give one to Berwyn and male Lyric. And Liulfr is unfinished and his author hasn't been seen in years.
I do hope someone picks up Liulfr, even for just a small expansion to flesh them out a little more.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sure Moira will eventually create one, they just low priority compared to other characters to be fair.
Their writer insisted that he would get the busts done himself, then promptly disappeared while only delivering part of the needed busts. Liu's gonna sit at the bottom of the priority pole forever until either he comes back or there's literally nothing else that needs a bust.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Their writer insisted that he would get the busts done himself, then promptly disappeared while only delivering part of the needed busts. Liu's gonna sit at the bottom of the priority pole forever until either he comes back or there's literally nothing else that needs a bust.
Oof.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Popopuli

Nov 20, 2021
lil southern town
I want more big hairy men and bratty men and feral men and weird, offputting women and all of these to be species we dont get to see much of. Lizardfolk and manders and bats and sharkies, my beloveds! and kitsune im sorry i love them so much
Anyway gonna write some of these myself

Reactions: Karakara and Arai

Popopuli

Nov 20, 2021
lil southern town
I wish there was male noble esc clothing/armour in the game. I know it’s superficial but I really enjoy fancy, royal looking clothing.
Like golden armor, or just fine clothes with a cape? Perhaps a finely tailored tunic or suit?

I love stuff like that, too, regardless of mechanical benefit. its nice we have a few clothes vendors, even if it's mostly lingerie.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Maybe more decorative armor, either just rich decorations, depicting muscles on bronze armor, plumed helmets, crested shield in terms of armors? Clothes, fur-trimmed coats for Hawkethorne/Winter City, brocade in Khor'minos/Kitsune Den, silk sash, fur hats (Colovian for silly mode)? Maybe some fancy facial hair styles in Orc camp?

Reactions: Popopuli

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I want to turn Eubicha into a herm. I just realized we don't have a single herm centaur that will take give and take. Well Mara can but only anally if you move her to Nottia's farm... On that note I'd be great to give her an anal/dp scene too.

Edit: Realized Kiana technically counts if we take centaur in a more broad sense, but for traditional centaurs above point still stands.
Similarly but in another direction I would really like champ as top routes to the futa centaur ladies.
It's not like they don't like or are against anal play. Orlaith and Kalysea cum hands free from a bit of rimming, they'll surely like a good proper assfucking, but we can't do it... Yet, I hope.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Similarly but in another direction I would really like champ as top routes to the futa centaur ladies.
It's not like they don't like or are against anal play. Orlaith and Kalysea cum hands free from a bit of rimming, they'll surely like a good proper assfucking, but we can't do it... Yet, I hope.
I can honestly see Orlaith and Mara working up to taking it anally/vaginally - I know Mara does at least anally on Nottia Farm scenes. I don't think Kalysea will ever take it in the ass though. Unless we get an option to mind break/dominate her instead, could see forcing her to grow a vagina in that scenario too - Granted the likelihood that will be added at all is basically nil.

Reactions: D'Angelo

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Kiyoko and the kids visit the way fort. CHAOS ENSUES
I live for content like this haha.
Honey here's my harpy not wife and our daughter, my dragon not wife and our daughter, my naga not wife and her kids. Wonder if Kiyoko would be angry or elated what with her pregnancy fetish.
She's pretty chill about us having other lovers and families, actually. You can even get a special sex scene where her and Miko or Mai rub their big pregnant bellies all over your dick. It's pretty hot.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Honey here's my harpy not wife and our daughter, my dragon not wife and our daughter, my naga not wife and her kids. Wonder if Kiyoko would be angry or elated what with her pregnancy fetish.
I was tempted to throw out my elf not wife since it kinda follows the trend.

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
Played TiTS recently and I liked that your character's personality wasn't tied to a score like how CoC2 decides personality with corruption level. I would like for there to be a way to have permanent dark knight or champion personalities outside of corruption so you can play the pc as a dick head hero or a polite villain.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Kiyoko and the kids visit the way fort. CHAOS ENSUES
Now I want to see Daliza be flabbergasted by the sheer amount of Kitsune children my champion and Kiyoko have (I believe I have a bit over 250 at this point + Kinu + a child with Mai, Kohaku and Rindo)

That said, any chance to get Ashlander to meet our children she said she would watch over?

Bomber_Ted

Jun 10, 2022
It's not really content as such, but I think a map of Savarra would be pretty neat. It doesn't add much to the game but it would be cool to get an idea of where some of the places we hear about are actually located.

TheShepard256

It's not really content as such, but I think a map of Savarra would be pretty neat. It doesn't add much to the game but it would be cool to get an idea of where some of the places we hear about are actually located.
Here's something I saved from a post Savin made a while ago on that very subject:
Savarra Map.png

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Interesting, I thought the sailgraves where more south relative to Hawkthorne than this, going by Arona’s description of them
The archipelago extends north and south relative to Hawkethorne. Arona's tribe comes from the southwestern reaches of the archipelago, iirc. Like directly north of Claremont, northwest of Estelore, southeast of Khor'minos.