What content would you like added?

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Actually no, it was human/elf (more or less equally) plus minority populations of pretty much everybody else on the continent. Savarran Imperium of Man it was not.
View attachment 35356
I will not learn from this information to grow and become a better person. Matter of fact, I will double down and become worse.

Anyways, pretty sure the actual founder was a human. A homunculus or something like that I think, but still. I'm getting that bit of lore from a little story you can tell Kinu which sounds at least somewhat propagandistic in nature. So actually, it does sound a little like the Imperium now that I think about it, so far as it being ruled by an artificial superhuman and such (and also aesthetics wise maybe), assuming that part is actual historical fact. Don't really know of any other more reliable bits of information on the subject if they exist.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Superior race is really awful to read for Big History Reasons... can we not use that as a term?

Thanks
Superior species then. I guess that is technically more accurate too, but it feels a little weird to use that term in a fantasy setting. Seems oddly modern, maybe even anachronistic. Almost like if, I don't know, the champion were to be called a mutant (I'm looking at you, witcher, with your literate, unwashed NPCs, seemingly implying they have a basic understanding of the concept of genetics), even though post-portal that fits twice well.
Certainly not my first choice to use it, out of habit, but ultimately, I don't really mind it that much either.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Superior species then. I guess that is technically more accurate too, but it feels a little weird to use that term in a fantasy setting. Seems oddly modern, maybe even anachronistic. Almost like if, I don't know, the champion were to be called a mutant (I'm looking at you, witcher, with your literate, unwashed NPCs, seemingly implying they have a basic understanding of the concept of genetics), even though post-portal that fits twice well.
Certainly not my first choice to use it, out of habit, but ultimately, I don't really mind it that much either.
I think in witchers case it's more religious propaganda than educated peasants.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I think in witchers case it's more religious propaganda than educated peasants.
Well I mean yeah probably, they probably are just parroting off the words of more educated individuals. Still, feels odd even if it is the most educated actually know the word's definition. I guess you could also say that you don't need a microscope to observe the obvious abnormalities in a witcher, so the development of the word and its usage is still reasonable and appropriate. Again though, it's just one of those words that feels anachronistic, even though it obviously isn't cause clearly the genre we are talking about is not historical fiction. It's a vibes thing, not really an objective issue.

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
With Nina pregnancy and both her and Zhara at the wayfort it'd be nice if another harpy got some love/content. Particularly my favorite breeding hen in a tower on her lonesome, Shar. A way to connect her tower and the one in the Wayfort could be nice. It could also lead to a funny run-in with Alieh if she's around. I would also like to see her and Zhara interact especially if they're both eggnant

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
Ever read those doujins where someone under hypnosis is snapped out of it and they're horrified by what they've been doing but their body and mind have been conditioned to love being fucked by you so much that they can't help themselves and they keep doing it even without the hypnosis? I'd like to see something similar for bimbo Liaden, where the bimbo mind fog clears but she can't find the strength to leave you, so you keep her as a pet at the Wayfort as your personal fallen paladin bodyguard and fucktoy.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
You probably don't want to leave Bimbo Liaden lying anywhere in public unless you want Sanders to be very upset with you.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
I think Sanders would be a nonissue. In the case she gets dunked into the honey pool, Sanders doesn't seem to care that she doesn't come back and he also doesn't learn that Lia is his daughter on that route either. But getting on Sanders bad side does sound fun, would even be cool if he was the final boss on a demon/corrupt playthrough.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Sorry for the double post but this is different enough to warrant a new post: I hope there's a big reveal and a reckoning with Evergreen, that's a lady with some monstrous skeletons in her closet and the dramatic potential if you're friendly with Senja and Meira is immense.

There's some very difficult decisions that'd come up in that kind of situation.

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
I like it when you can tell content "No Thanks" and have it removed from the game like you can with the elf boy and Eve and I wish this option was more common. Like with Jael'yn, I have no interest in her and I don't want her as a slave, so that'd be a case in which I'd love to say "No Thanks" and remove her.

Reactions: Arai

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I want to turn Eubicha into a herm. I just realized we don't have a single herm centaur that will take give and take. Well Mara can but only anally if you move her to Nottia's farm... On that note I'd be great to give her an anal/dp scene too.

Edit: Realized Kiana technically counts if we take centaur in a more broad sense, but for traditional centaurs above point still stands.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Stay away from Eubicha! Why's everyone wanna turn the ladies into herms!?
Tell me about it. Somebody successfully writes one or two characters with only one set of implements below the belt, and suddenly people start asking, "How can we attach a cock tho?"
Why is there no one asking to give Taldah's or Sugo a vagina! Leave my happy harness horse alone!
Probably because Sugo has been forgotten, or is considered complete, and Taldahs just has zero possible interactions. Not even talks.