What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well I have good news for you insofar as Ryn is planned to have pregnancy (with some options being considered for people who want to have a family with her but lack the necessary plumbing), it's just not happening Soon. And while future-proofing doesn't always guarantee that a thing will happen, it's one of those things that's been baked into the system for a while now and there's already some content that accounts for the possibility of the Champ carrying Ryn's child(ren) even if it can't be seen yet.

Last edited:

slime-o-verse

Oct 6, 2021
Well I have good news for you insofar as Ryn is planned to have pregnancy (with some options being considered for people who want to have a family with her but lack the necessary plumbing), it's just not happening Soon. And while future-proofing doesn't always guarantee that a thing will happen, it's one of those things that's been baked into the system for a while now and there's already some content that accounts for the possibility of the Champ carrying Ryn's child(ren) even if it can't be seen yet.
It's the not-happening-soon part tho

Reactions: Acharehnus

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
I may be forgetting some skills or spells but, I think we could have more Spellblade focused abilities.
is it wrong to actually want to benefit using Dawnblade’s Deflection with Nakano’s Blue flame sword?

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I personally would love more Vulperine NPCs!

...And more corruption stuff. What we have is more forgoing content instead of an interesting alternative.
I wonder if there are still plans to actually expand on playing a Dark Knight-character.
Since most of the things are hero-focused at the moment.

(Which is fine, since I mostly play good-ish characters, but it feels lacking when I get in an evil mood ^^)

Reactions: Yokohama

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I may be forgetting some skills or spells but, I think we could have more Spellblade focused abilities.
Flametongue, Thunderbrand, Blue Flame Blade, Power Wave, Holy Shock, Charge Weapon, Smite Evil, Reaping Blade, Searing Arc... spellblade builds are not lacking for options.
is it wrong to actually want to benefit using Dawnblade’s Deflection with Nakano’s Blue flame sword?
Considering how powerful it would be to get the former's Evasion boost and counterattack along with the latter's free Fire-based damage boost... yes. :p You can approximate the effect if you want to stick something like Flames Within into your power set which gives you a damage boost out of your Encounter slot instead of your At-Will in return for taking some damage every turn.
I personally would love more Vulperine NPCs!
B and Jstar are working on some right now.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
The government doesn't want you to know this but you can save edit your char to have any ability you want in any slot you like, I myself use 5 At-Will abilities.
You Know… I’ve played a long time without a single save edit. Until the next area opens up I’m going to start another playthrough without holding back.
(except that one time where I gave Kinu armor, a better weapon, a ton of accessories and a full warehouse of grenades just to see what would happen if she had managed to kill Raphael. It was satisfying)

Reactions: Loveless

Charity

May 24, 2020
(except that one time where I gave Kinu armor, a better weapon, a ton of accessories and a full warehouse of grenades just to see what would happen if she had managed to kill Raphael. It was satisfying)
Wait you can WHAT
Why I never thought of that. Are there any raction? Like Kas calling us cheater (even if you defeat her "fair")

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Wait you can WHAT
Why I never thought of that. Are there any raction? Like Kas calling us cheater (even if you defeat her "fair")
Just a screen from the Devs saying: Hey um this battle is mathematically impossible to beat and the only way to do it is if you had to cheat so, I know you want this bastard Raphael dead but this is supposed to be how your daughter learns from being defeated and eventually emerges victoriously. The following page will happen as intended just as she lost the battle. Don’t worry, you will have the chance to beat him fairly later on.

Charity

May 24, 2020
Ooh I just realized something, why can’t we have Hotaru make us some “Divine Champion” attire? Not even a a Kitsune mask or something?

As a seamstress of the den you’d think we could either purchase or commission some from her.
Can we have that please?
Fact that we don't buy kimonos/parasols/yukatas from her is a crime.
From moment she was added I was hoping for more Old Country fashion.

If then we got blacksmith we wouldn't be able to buy more weeb weapons (like naginata? or like that Minos vendor with unique weapons) I'm gonna riot*!
*aka gonna cry somethere

Also, Nakano say that he can teach us more staff, but is't still only bfb, so there is that.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Speaking of the weeaboo fox tree house, perhaps as a Quest they should have an anime fighting tournament held as a big event.

Be another chance for your champion to beat up their local fighters like Nakano etc (and thus steal moves from them mirror-style), maybe Kinu would participate if she's around giving the opportunity for a parent-vs-child match, could also feature some wandering fighters from their homeland of various stripes/species who are doing a Ryu and joining random fighting tournaments worldwide since travelling by the Gates makes it so easy.
Hey Jin-Jin could come take part too, gives him something to do instead of hanging around the Hawkthorne gym. Also possibly Zo?

Last edited:

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
maybe Kinu would participate if she's around giving the opportunity for a parent-vs-child match,
Well as much as I would welcome a tournament in the den, there would be a need to add categories, from swordsmanship to a battle of shogi of sorts.
There are PCs that primarily use Tease moves as weapons and I’m not sure if it would be wise to have our daughter as target for these moves.
(Even if Teasing nakano would be hilarious though)

small note: I DEFINITELY want our Champion to enter a board game tournament in the den, opponents being Nakano, Mai, Komari, Kinu as usual and the true “final Boss” of the tournament being Kiyoko looking all smug facing us

Last edited:

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
This'd be a nice parallel to the Colosseum too, with a bit more character flavor to boot. Then again Khor'minos isn't finished so I wouldn't be surprised if more characters get involved with the colosseum. We've already got the kids from Serena's class giving us that cape, Alante, and I assume Rina.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
On the topic of floofs, warn me if I somehow missed a change, but: the first time you choose to share essence with Kiyoko, I wish there was even a short bit at start in case you're using ghostlight. Something like "Hey, I don't have a real dick, does this work to share essence?" "My senses tell me it is the real deal. Might be something with my spirit lacking body." or something.

Just, anything to reduce the cringe of her crying out about it being a real cock - afterwards, I don't feel it would need to be mentioned again? Aside from her not noticing champion having also lady bits to play with, this always pops up in my head when I consider the cons against progressing her story.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
I know Bery's story is over, but maybe a chance to change Berwyn's features after the initial process?

Charity

May 24, 2020
I know Bery's story is over, but maybe a chance to change Berwyn's features after the initial process?
If you find a way giving him fcktonn of aether again then maybe.
It's already big FLEX moment for them. Don't forget 'Wynn recreate themself from nothing by will.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
Well, in one of the cock-worship scenes if you have their cock at small sized, they do mention that they have already sometimes changed it to be huge, so it doesn't seem impossible in theory, I just doubt B or the coders want to really make such a thing given that he's kind of a mess in code and parsers already. Hell I normally don't change him at all, but his cock-worship scenes make it out like his dick is the smallest size when its usually the largest.

Charity

May 24, 2020
On the topic of floofs, warn me if I somehow missed a change, but: the first time you choose to share essence with Kiyoko, I wish there was even a short bit at start in case you're using ghostlight. Something like "Hey, I don't have a real dick, does this work to share essence?" "My senses tell me it is the real deal. Might be something with my spirit lacking body." or something.

Just, anything to reduce the cringe of her crying out about it being a real cock - afterwards, I don't feel it would need to be mentioned again? Aside from her not noticing champion having also lady bits to play with, this always pops up in my head when I consider the cons against progressing her story.
This.

Also fact that NO ONE seems to be surprised that after Kiyoko become pregnant through Chi.
Like, technicaly, if she become Feceless she will be pregnant every time she forceble feeds, and not pregnant.
Well there was old doc about her unique interaction with Taoth, but no one write for him, maybe he was even axed as plot-device-to-be.

Charity

May 24, 2020
What I would really-really want? I think I should just post it in "Things that are either unlikely...", BUT-

Kass redemption option for soulbound. I'm eternal slave for fluff ok?