What content would you like added?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Honestly it'd be more interesting for them to NOT give you corruption, or if they do something it's just a temporary status. Kas has proven a good cook in the Halloween event after all. Also I know she's a demon but for her to violate the sanctity of cookies and milk? Sacrilege

Reactions: Furiae

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Add the Shoryuken to CoC2, seriously this time.
Already added a literal lightsaber complete with extremely blatant SW references involved in the quest to acquire it, all as a non-silly mode piece of content.

Call it Rising Dragon Strike; have either Jin-Jin able to teach you it a number of days after learning Lightning Fist and your character being of sufficient level OR maybe have the PC able to devise it after learning Lightning Fist and while being at a sufficient level then mediating with Ashelander (maybe in an event that has a random chance of activating when undergoing meditation rather than a guaranteed thing).

Could be an Encounter/Ultimate-tier power depending on how strong you want to make it.
Mighty single-target melee attack power (unaffected by Disarmed status same as Lightning Fist) that does Blunt-type damage combined with either Fire or Storm (depending on if the devs want to homage Ken or Ryu's variant) with the capability of knocking the target Prone.
As a gimmick to the move its not affected by the accuracy penalty vs flying enemies despite being melee (since dragon punches are an anti-air tactic traditionally).

Last edited:
Reactions: PudgyElderGod

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I know a lot of people don't like Kiyoko, but I'd love to see her get a threesome or at least some interactions with the other companions. The game calls her our "slut-wife" but I find that a misnomer because she doesn't sleep around or even seem to own any sex toys. Maybe this is a chance for her to earn it?

Failing that, at least give me a chance to put her in the kitsune equivalent of shibari (a Japanese form of elaborate rope bondage). Wanna make my fox girl squeal with submissive satisfaction.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Failing that, at least give me a chance to put her in the kitsune equivalent of shibari (a Japanese form of elaborate rope bondage). Wanna make my fox girl squeal with submissive satisfaction.
Knowing The Observer, he'd probably do a scene like that, but tail bondage (from the Champ on Kiyoko). Requires multiple fox tails from the Champ, thus luring more people into bonding their soul with Keros. And the scenes will vary depending on how many tails you have (your level -1), so now you'll have to try and make a new character and free her at the lowest level possible just to see those scenes, and you'll have to keep checking out the scenes every new level and tail you gain.

• Haha
Reactions: Kesil

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I know a lot of people don't like Kiyoko, but I'd love to see her get a threesome or at least some interactions with the other companions. The game calls her our "slut-wife" but I find that a misnomer because she doesn't sleep around or even seem to own any sex toys. Maybe this is a chance for her to earn it?
She's your slut if that makes any sense. Just dirty talk, nothing more. If that happens it would probably remove one of her more redeeming qualities too (for me, anyway).

Last edited:

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
I know a lot of people don't like Kiyoko, but I'd love to see her get a threesome or at least some interactions with the other companions.

Kiyoko interacting with the other companions in a non-sexual context would be welcome, in my opinion.

In a sexual context however, like your proposal for a threesome...

...I personally wouldn't think much of it, but i can already see it upseting a good number of people and causing some heated debates.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Open google docs and start writing. Compared to writing tfs eye colors shouldn't be too hard.

Is there an alchemy slot for just eyes?
Could I just... write that? Is that allowed?

It seems a simple enough concept that I'm actually sure I couldn't fuck it up.
I'd just have to assign a range of eye colors to specific TF item.
I could sidestep shoving multiple colors into one, by linking different races to the different "humanoid" eye shapes, and assign one color each (like red for bunnies, or blue for lupines).
Then Corrupty TFs could have the "exotic" eye shapes, like slits or black sclera and so on.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Knowing The Observer, he'd probably do a scene like that, but tail bondage (from the Champ on Kiyoko). Requires multiple fox tails from the Champ, thus luring more people into bonding their soul with Keros. And the scenes will vary depending on how many tails you have (your level -1), so now you'll have to try and make a new character and free her at the lowest level possible just to see those scenes, and you'll have to keep checking out the scenes every new level and tail you gain.
Ahahaha, funny. Real funny.

But in seriousness, I don't think Savin would let that happen. Sounds like a coding migraine.
She's your slut if that makes any sense. Just dirty talk, nothing more. If that happens it would probably remove one of her more redeeming qualities too (for me, anyway).
I mean, she already has three/foursome scenes with the Not!Southern Belle twins and Rindo (the burn victim kitsune). If people are concerned about her being open to group sex, that ship has already sailed.
Kiyoko interacting with the other companions in a non-sexual context would be welcome, in my opinion.

In a sexual context however, like your proposal for a threesome...

...I personally wouldn't think much of it, but i can already see it upseting a good number of people and causing some heated debates.
I don't see what people would have to complain about, unless of course they just find kitsune so morally reprehensible that any kitsune content is a mug they don't wanna chug. I'm not dying on that hill, tho; I only mentioned it in the first place because I recall someone say any content with no sex in it will be bottom tier on the priority list.

I mean, even as a person who doesn't hate and even enjoys Kiyoko's content, it has long annoyed me how separate she is from the rest of the group. It's fine if she doesn't want to be the village bicycle or everyone's best friend, obviously, but the extreme of her being so contained in her own bubble that she doesn't even talk to anyone in the party besides us on camera is a bit much.

Just as an example, she and Agnimitra are both characters with a significant age advantage on most of the cast. They have similar thematic overlaps in that Agni has lived several lifetimes outside the natural range for a harpy, and had to say goodbye to the families she started multiple times, while Kiyoko is literally a woman out of time who's removed from Captain America being frozen alive in the ice only by technicalities, meaning everyone she knew from back then is dead apart from Komari who has also lived well-past her years and more than lived to regret it. At least at base, this should give them a fair bit to talk about. But apart from some comments by Agni, they have basically no overlap.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Is there an alchemy slot for just eyes?
Could I just... write that? Is that allowed?

It seems a simple enough concept that I'm actually sure I couldn't fuck it up.
I'd just have to assign a range of eye colors to specific TF item.
I could sidestep shoving multiple colors into one, by linking different races to the different "humanoid" eye shapes, and assign one color each (like red for bunnies, or blue for lupines).
Then Corrupty TFs could have the "exotic" eye shapes, like slits or black sclera and so on.
Someone wanted dreadlocks as a hair option, and that's what they did.

Saint3224

Jan 19, 2022
Male NPCs should've been more versatile tbh, most of them are doms and assertive even after we won a battle or during chatting and is kinda frustating (submissive Brint should be a thing too). Add more cuntboys, transmasc, and masc hemaphrodites could be nice too. Anal preg, but actually add a womb to our anus too, It would've cool too.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
More opportunities for eggpreg would be nice, especially if we got to put those eggs in ourselves. It's the only way non-vagina-havers could have kids with companions who only have dicks.

Reactions: valkyr42

igerasim

Sep 4, 2023
Lusamine Pregnancy quest
In talking to her about sterility, she seems to be quite bummed out about it. She mentions that after "all that is done", probably in reference to the whole Second Act, she wants to get her womb fixed. Perhaps this would be a fetching quest, or something involving talking to multiple alchemists we have - most likely Ivris, her being a wyld elf too. Would love to have some wholesome baby-making with a chatty elf like her, after all the fights and struggles.

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
Gardeford did write the Shadows Over The Sun quest so it's not like she's got as much content as she'll ever have.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Garde is not bubs and the latter never had anything to do with Lumia-related content so I'm not sure what your argument is supposed to be.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I want a hot-air balloon ride. Where you make the balloon from slain imp skin to make fighting all those imps randomly worth it. Nelia can sew it. Then you need to have the basket weaved, possibly in Khor-minos or The Winter City.
Then you need to enchant the balloon with a minor enchantment from the usual suspects (to give it mild direction control so it isn't totally at the mercy of the wind, not totally). Then you need 10 Naptha for fuel.
Then you take off from some spot in Harvest Valley or Foothills and you fly up and balloon takes up the summon space and is targetable by enemies that you have over and over and over in a gauntlet style fight (they attack you and companions, but can hit balloon). And you can't heal balloon. When balloon runs out of hit points, gauntlet run ends and you land somewhere. Can also land after each fight to end gauntlet run and balloon snags a rock or branch and rips, so have to build a new one to do it again.
Every few fights won gives a special scene. Maybe a beautiful view, picnic scene with companions while soaring over mountain. Possible sex scene with one or more. Maybe you just drop a shoe on cultist you're flying over. Or a friendly/drunk harpy stops by, possibly a unique merchant. Or a chance to gather some items on a remote mountain top or plateau or just cloud-stuff that is only sellable.

Turnbridge

Mar 25, 2023
It occured to me that Aileh could have a similar mechanic to Farrah if you'd initially kicked them out of the wayfort. In that you meet them again elsewhere
and can either keep them at arms lengh or invite them back? Even if it means Aileh's romance options are closed off, you could still talk to her and glean info on Kas and her homeworld.

That's of course theres no alt' plans to make her a boss if you tell her to feck off the first time.

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
Perhaps someday we'll get a Kinu sex scene with whoever her husband is for the player but the MC won't get up in her spasm chasm.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
You might not get the scenes in game but there's plenty of Kinu art in Tobs' author thread at least.