What content would you like added?

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Is it weird that I want to fuck Kinu? Can I fuck kinu? I want to fuck Kinu.
Another victim of the salt mine appears lol

Closest you can get is reading the short story TOBs wrote. The link for it is on their thread.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
You might not get the scenes in game but there's plenty of Kinu art in Tobs' author thread at least.
Yeah I know about those. They aren't in the game but if they were, being a voyeur for your daughter is probably just as weird as fucking her.

Reactions: A1teros

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah I know about those. They aren't in the game but if they were, being a voyeur for your daughter is probably just as weird as fucking her.
Tbf you could have it framed as the PC accidentally coming across it rather than actively framing them as a creepy weirdo.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Tbf you could have it framed as the PC accidentally coming across it rather than actively framing them as a creepy weirdo.
Not to insult TOBS but with the amount he writes for the smallest of things, I don't think he could help himself lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: A1teros

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
Brienne joins in with Rina and the PC. It would be nice if Brint could do the same. Brint wouldn't even have to penetrate her, he could just do what Brienne did.

Reactions: valkyr42

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
at this point it'd be nice to have an extras menu for bonus art. lots of commissions and art made by staff semi officially that are just kind of around for one reason or another. it'd be nice to have the sketches made for early concepts available too, like kohakus early art. tobs kinu novella also seems important enough to be somewhere in game in an official capacity as bonus content, or in an extras menu, because it helps the post orb transition feel less jarring. maybe after doing designated tasks throughout the game you're awarded them or something, like get hime kinu, get nakanoXkinu hcg unlocked. free etheryn, get some of the alypia art. stuff that might not have a reason to happen in game but is a little treat or whatever. seems like a waste to not do something with them besides have them in archive folders or buried in forums, many are similar quality to stuff in game. could also be a nice tangible reward to encourage doing stuff you wouldn't normally, giving a reason for people who do bad playthroughs to do a good one or vice versa, multiple birds with one stone

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I hope all the other companions get a sex scene on the boat trip to take down Alissa (at least the popular ones should). Also Arona's sex scene shouldn't be limited to her penetrating our character either. It was a bit weird that my character that has never been penetrated by anyone suddenly feels the desire to fuck Arona that way.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
There is so much I wish is added haha, but two I've been thinking about while in current playthrough.
1. I wish we had scenes that let us put Orlaith on the receiving end of the "Ritual." She doesn't mark me as so dominant that she won't use all that nature has given her.
2. I want to marry and preg Senja and Meira. Best nuki girls.

TMithryn

Jul 3, 2022
It's probably something that's incredibly difficult to pull off, but I wish there was some way to go back and view bad ends. I enjoyed a lot of them, so it sucks that I have to make a new character and go through the whole game just to experience them again.

Reactions: Arai

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
It's probably something that's incredibly difficult to pull off, but I wish there was some way to go back and view bad ends. I enjoyed a lot of them, so it sucks that I have to make a new character and go through the whole game just to experience them again.
you don't though, you can just make a save right before whatever dungeon you want the bad end at.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
1697441709178.png
1697441785593.png

I think demon Brienne dream needs to have additional variant for the conversation with Kas if you are on romance route with her. Seems bit too hostile if Champ is romancing her and this dream triggers.

Last edited:

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
I REALLY want Etheryn to be able to knock up fem/futa PC's. Also I really like the thought of companions sleeping with one another, like you stumble in on say Arona giving it real hard to Brienne and are given the option to join in, hell what about companions knocking each other up? Like Etheryn fucking Brienne who is being more of a dommy mommy to her.

Oh another thought, after freeing Etheryn from her cage using it on someone else, Brint and Arona come to mind, or how about being given the option of putting in on yourself and letting Etheryn get some dominating practice in?

Also being able to increase Etheryn's dick/ball size a bit?

As you can see Etheryn is probably my favorite character.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ryn already has so many variables that adding more to them beyond what's already contemplated is basically a non-starter. This includes penis size variables, which is why the potion that El gives her restores her to a proper royal sceptre.
I REALLY want Etheryn to be able to knock up fem/futa PC's.
Ryn getting the PC pregnant is definitely planned, it's just not happening Soon. Alternative options for Champs who lack the necessary plumbing but who want a family with Ryn have been discussed.
Also I really like the thought of companions sleeping with one another, like you stumble in on say Arona giving it real hard to Brienne and are given the option to join in, hell what about companions knocking each other up? Like Etheryn fucking Brienne who is being more of a dommy mommy to her.
Companions having sex with each other of their own accord is basically up to the individual writers as to whether or not they'll allow that. Wsan for instance has said that Brienne is not interested in any sex that doesn't involve the Champ, and Ryn won't seek out sex with anybody else unless you push her towards it. Others would be all over that, most obviously Cait.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Also being able to increase Etheryn's dick/ball size a bit?
God, I'd love that. If I could, I'd give her a cock bigger than Brint's (not that I know what size his dick actually is), and my pc's would spend all day slobbering on that knob like it's corn on the cob.

But she's parser soup already, so realistically it's not feasible to add that. Particularly if previous Etheryn scenes haven't been future-proofed for cock size changes.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I suppose you could have a one off scenes where she's given a temporary giant donger for that scene if it's to much work.

I understand the difficulty of introducing transformatives to companions on a perma basis but one offs like that could still be fun and doable.

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
I suppose you could have a one off scenes where she's given a temporary giant donger for that scene if it's to much work.

I understand the difficulty of introducing transformatives to companions on a perma basis but one offs like that could still be fun and doable.

I wouldn't mind that as an option if it can't be increased permanently.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
Ryn already has so many variables that adding more to them beyond what's already contemplated is basically a non-starter. This includes penis size variables, which is why the potion that El gives her restores her to a proper royal sceptre.

Ryn getting the PC pregnant is definitely planned, it's just not happening Soon. Alternative options for Champs who lack the necessary plumbing but who want a family with Ryn have been discussed.

Companions having sex with each other of their own accord is basically up to the individual writers as to whether or not they'll allow that. Wsan for instance has said that Brienne is not interested in any sex that doesn't involve the Champ, and Ryn won't seek out sex with anybody else unless you push her towards it. Others would be all over that, most obviously Cait.
If the champ is male, surrogates could exist. Or some other form of magical non-sex related procreation (I'm mainly thinking about Arona being a surrogate due to her relationship with Etheryn and the champ).

Last edited:

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I think there has to be some sort of way for an heir to be produced with both parents (Etheryn and Player) DNA that doesn't involve Etheryn boning someone else or the player getting pregnant, because I can see people not liking either or both of those options. Maybe some sort of sperm combination (How? IDK, magic?) that gets implanted into a surrogate. That way you can get a sex scene to get the sperm combo + Etheryn doesn't get pregnant + the monogamous players who don't want to get pregnant are happy.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
I think you would need to convince Kas for that level of high-tech literal fuckery to work. That aside, if neither parent wants to bear the child, then how does this idea tie into a game that is about sex and fetishes? I could see this as an epilogue story, I guess?

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
magic pregnancy for Zo was not allowed so I highly doubt it will be allowed for Ryn, it is most likely to be surrogate either in-game time for those who want Ryn and Elthara to be mommies or out of game time for those who don't want anything to do with impreg not involving their character in any way

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Who indeed knows what the future holds?

slime-o-verse

Oct 6, 2021
It'd be nice if Ryn and/or Elyon could get my PC pregnant. I think a frost elf pregnancy could be fun and interesting, and it'd be the perfect way to help Elyon defrost a bit, no pun intended. If nothing else, I bet Ryn would be adorable throughout the whole process, fawning over the PC and whatnot.