What content would you like added?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Otherwise it would cheapen the appearance of storage chests and Eubicha.
Man, that's just a small quality of life. A minor detail for player comfort.
And expanding the vault by investing money that eventually has nowhere to go, which is not the case with unique loot and stuff, shouldn't be a problem on the logical side, it's just buying a couple bigger boxes.
As for Eubicha, it largely boils down to Skyrim companions being taken as mules to carry Loot. It turns out players will take her along for the journey not because they like her, but because it's a fucking walking storage space! Which is unfair to the lovely mare. And Jstar also mentioned that in the upcoming dungeon there will be a pool of tainted liquid, and at the bottom is a chest expanding the storage space. Except the only way to get it is to bathe in that sludge and get fucking shitload of corruption or make Drifa do it, which will almost certainly fuck her up. But it's a box! The rarest artifact in the Marches! So of course the players will do anything to get it.

I'm still convinced that buying something doesn't devalue getting the similar thing through quests or event, since it's free, and that's always nice. And the addition of some features aimed simply at convenience for players and not changing the balance of the game should not be questioned at all. I mean party shuffling wasn't THAT big of a hassle, but a lot of people appreciated being able to do it quickly and in almost any location. And many will appreciate the same opportunity with the vault.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
A lot of the characters from COC1 have had some type of rework into COC2, but I feel one character who I really adored that never made it into COC2 was Tamani, and no the succubus goblin doesn't count for they are nothing alike in personality.

And it really bums me out for Tamani literally awakened my entire short girls kink lol.

Would love to see her reworked into the game. and if we could get an updated text of her bad endings, then oh god, id be the happiest guy ever. Fuck im half tempted to see if I could pay a comission for that lol
Reminds me of when I came across a horde of goblin girls I fathered on her. That was quite an experience.
And Jstar also mentioned that in the upcoming dungeon there will be a pool of tainted liquid, and at the bottom is a chest expanding the storage space. Except the only way to get it is to bathe in that sludge and get fucking shitload of corruption or make Drifa do it, which will almost certainly fuck her up. But it's a box! The rarest artifact in the Marches! So of course the players will do anything to get it.
Unless you're playing a build heavily reliant on using the Dawnsword Corruption should be only a temporary inconvenience, especially if you've stockpiled Winterstem and have got the Cloister set up. Can burn through up to 30 Corruption in one sitting.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Uless you're playing a build heavily reliant on using the Dawnsword Corruption should be only a temporary inconvenience, especially if you've stockpiled Winterstem and have got the Cloister set up. Can burn through up to 30 Corruption in one sitting.
What I meant was that the player is forced to do some metagaming-level behaviors to bypass the roleplay for a particular Champion, because the reward is so rare and unique that everything goes to fuck themselves - "it's a box, a BOX! Get it Drifa! GO!".

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Jstar also mentioned that in the upcoming dungeon there will be a pool of tainted liquid, and at the bottom is a chest expanding the storage space. Except the only way to get it is to bathe in that sludge and get fucking shitload of corruption or make Drifa do it, which will almost certainly fuck her up. But it's a box! The rarest artifact in the Marches! So of course the players will do anything to get it.
There's also a method which I've been trying to keep hidden where, if the pc takes over as the new alpha, they can command one of the corrupted lupines to go in and get it. It's not going to affect them since they're already corrupted.

Reactions: Gabranth and Furiae

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Okay THAT actually makes sense as a bypass. Will we be able to purify the Lupines after the fact, or are they demons now?
Hypothetically, yes. They're only corrupted, not demons.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
This will likely be a no, but it wouldn't hurt to ask for Berry to have the ability to change their appearance (Sex and gender at will). Sort of like the Kitsune appearance changing if my memory serves correct.

Also, a chance to have sex with the npcs is the Wayfort dungeon.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
This is one of those things I know logically is still happening (at least as certain as I can be) but doubt is getting at me, is Ryn preg content still going to be a thing?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I'd be shocked if it didn't. Shame we can't get HER pregnant but them's the breaks. Be nice if we could stuff her with hornet or drider eggs though. Nice consolation prize.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I don't understand why Ryn can't get a pumpum to go with her beautiful pecker especially since it suits the character well and opens new doors for fun with other companions
since it suits the character well
Lmao no, it literally doesn't because she does NOT. WANT. A VAGINA.
Also "pumpum"? Really???? What are you? 16?

Edit: LMAO they dipped

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
This is one of those things I know logically is still happening (at least as certain as I can be) but doubt is getting at me, is Ryn preg content still going to be a thing?
Ryn getting the Champ pregnant is already parser future-proofed and the game takes time to explain why Ryn currently can't get the Champ pregnant to justify why it's not happening yet in-game (obviously the real reason being 'not written yet') and given that Ryn kids are inevitably going to be a Big Deal it's not surprising that it's being saved for later rather than trying to include what will likely be a massive amount of content in what was already a huge quest sequence.

You can pretty much guarantee that there will be a lot of talking and lovey-dovey-ness about family out of Rynlets (especially if Aly has anything to do with it) and that at least the first kid(s?) will get some special content even if they don't have the handwaves to be characters like Freja or Mitra.
especially since it suits the character well
The character who tells you quite explicitly that she doesn't want a vagina?
Ryn said:
Can't grow a vagina, .even if I wanted to.
The intent here is obvious.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
I'd like if you have a reasonable number (1-5) of kids with Brint or Brienne to be able to maybe leave them with their granny and auntie since them being with actual family members while their parents quest sounds better than leaving them with gwyn

Reactions: igerasim

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I'd like if you have a reasonable number (1-5) of kids with Brint or Brienne to be able to maybe leave them with their granny and auntie since them being with actual family members while their parents quest sounds better than leaving them with gwyn
But what if Cassia and Rina turn out to be...
Dun-dun-dun! [Dramatic sting]
...evil!

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
[Conspiracy]
Any number of reasons. Suspicious lupine vendor selling corrupted items around the corner. Secret demon incursion into outskirts, the danger of living outside the city walls, something in the water..
Secret sex slime invasion from a nearby farm. Maybe... they've just been secret villains the whole time.
[/conspiracy]

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
People still be whining about not getting Ryn a vagoo, yet I'm just sitting here wanting a scene to suck on that elf Popsicle.
Yeah, an easily-repeatable way to enjoy Ryn's special sea salt ice cream would be nice.

For now we'll have to contend with the sleep scenes and rolling the dice to end up with the scene that lets us wake her up with a blowjob/titfuck, though that does depend on the Champ having sufficiently large breasts to put it in the scene pool.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Having followers get fed up with you. Sleeping with the demon that poisoning the world should have more consequences than just a slap on the wrist or a firm talking to or seeing the pc turning into a raging rape monster. You'd think that would raise a few eyebrows or get you kicked out of town at least. Hell, maybe I just want a way to get rid of companions in general. Don't like the direction they're headed, get rid of em and go on your merry way.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Having followers get fed up with you. Sleeping with the demon that poisoning the world should have more consequences than just a slap on the wrist or a firm talking to or seeing the pc turning into a raging rape monster. You'd think that would raise a few eyebrows or get you kicked out of town at least. Hell, maybe I just want a way to get rid of companions in general. Don't like the direction they're headed, get rid of em and go on your merry way.
I couldn't care less what the consequences are for champs who get fked by Kas.. none of my champs will stop. Though it would be interesting to see like in CoC1 that certain companions leave if champ is too corrupted (jojo) or doesn't like something the champ did (moo girl.. forgot her name).

Reactions: Furiae

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
Skill has nothing to do with it. I just want variety. There is nothing fun about re-reading the same sex scenes. It's boring.
I agree with you, why are our enemies protected? They rape the mc if they lose so killing them for that shit isn't a bad idea don't know why the hell people in here overreacting

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I agree with you, why are our enemies protected? They rape the mc if they lose so killing them for that shit isn't a bad idea don't know why the hell people in here overreacting
You're ignoring the fact that ''rape'' in this world is quite a far cry from that of rape in reality because Savarra pretty much operates on hentai logic. So yes, it would be fucked up to kill them for something that is just a common and ultimately harmless consequence of loss in that world, to say nothing of torture which is what was also being advocated for. Its very disingenuous to act as if the rape in the game in most instances is the same as the horrible act that we know in our world, plus its arguably offensive and downplays the severity of the real thing if you do. If anyone is over reacting here, its Bandos and you because you're reaching hard to justify dark shit because you're butthurt over losing.