What content would you like added?

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Uh huh. I'm coming to take your kink away and hide it on a website because I can do that apparently?

And I'm doing it all to screw with you, random forum goer.

I'm gonna use this handy ignore feature now.

Reactions: Medge

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Uh huh. I'm coming to take your kink away and hide it on a website because I can do that apparently?

And I'm doing it all to screw with you, random forum goer.

I'm gonna use this handy ignore feature now.
Please do. As long as you don't pretend not to have said words that I can literally clip quote and repost proving you said them.
Speaking of which, I"m not saying you're going to take my kink away. I'm saying that you didn't just... What was it that you typed in with your fingers and pressed enter to post? Right.
I feel like you're taking this as a personal judgement of your kinks, I don't care about your kinks or what you enjoy, I've only ever spoken for my own tastes...
Wanting content tagged, removed, or altered is a little beyond just speaking for your own tastes. If you're insisting on the gaslight, you could at least submit it to the game so I can get another bad-end out of it.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I'd like to see more Dual Wield, Two Hand, and Shield powers. Players have access to only two powers for each of those categories, and I'd like to see more options for specializing into those categories.

Shield Bash and Shield Drive (Which gladiator set Brint/Brienne is using) are powers in the game, and having access to one or both of them would be nice.

Can't quite say the same about Thunder Sweep and Wyvern Ignition, Byvernia's Two Hand powers, since their description shows up blank when using sense and they seem like moves meant for her chain hatchets. Either way, I want something like a modified cleave, where it hits a group of enemies with both weapons (which can happen with normal cleave, but it's phrased weirdly) for less damage than cleave would, but with a special secondary effect.

As for two hand powers, the two that we can't use directly are special encounter moves for Atugia and Brint, so I can't say we ought to have those, but I do want something else.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Little over the top. Mea culpa. In my defense, life over the past several years has been an endless roller coaster of misery that I can't get off of yet - and I usually have to take it like the most annoyed of bukakke recipients. I don't typically talk sh*t about other people's stuff. So showing up and seeing people dump all over one of the few things I still like was an excuse to roll my face across the keyboard. No offense intended to any of the conversation partners involved. Its not a you problem, its a me issue. Apologies.

On the note of moving on, Charmer's class needs more primary slot weapons. We need to doot with aggression. More cowbell!

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I'd like to see more Dual Wield, Two Hand, and Shield powers. Players have access to only two powers for each of those categories, and I'd like to see more options for specializing into those categories.
I feel like dual wielding should have been Thief oriented rather than Warrior: with Warrior being about shields and two handed and Thief being dual wielding and debuffing. It's so weird with all the dual wield abilities going to Warrior and Thief abilites just being "Do Big Damage!!!". I think there is literally only three Thief weapon powers that aren't just do a lot of damage to a single target and apply a debuff; with the two being gimmick powers and the other being just an upgraded Cleave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furiae and Emerald

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Since the question is "what would you like", irrespective of whether it's going to happen - I kinda wish Mitzi could be changed to something more alike the Dumb4Cum perk. That'd still allow her to be mostly bimbo, while also being occasionally smart.

But that's probably to close to curing her, which has been explicitly mentioned as never going to happen.
That's TiTS...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Since the question is "what would you like", irrespective of whether it's going to happen - I kinda wish Mitzi could be changed to something more alike the Dumb4Cum perk. That'd still allow her to be mostly bimbo, while also being occasionally smart.

But that's probably to close to curing her, which has been explicitly mentioned as never going to happen.
Wrong thread buddy, you got me confused for a second because I had a whole thing here written out. xwx' (Now I gotta write it all over again in the actual thread gdi!)

MulberryDeer

Oct 31, 2018
I wouldn't mind the ability to "sic" Etheryn on Elthara once you free her from her cage.

I've also started taking Freja to Winter City and it kinda really pains me to see Aileh making excuses as to way she's not going with (I know the reason very well but still). I know it was mentioned in one conversations that Aileh asks the PC to request permission from the Valkyies for her to enter the city but I don't think it in the game yet.

Just my 2 cents I've found on my playthrough.

Reactions: valk42

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I've also started taking Freja to Winter City and it kinda really pains me to see Aileh making excuses as to way she's not going with (I know the reason very well but still). I know it was mentioned in one conversations that Aileh asks the PC to request permission from the Valkyies for her to enter the city but I don't think it in the game yet.
You can get her to come along and it's very sweet. But even though it's such a recent addition my mind is blanking on how, I think when you go on a regular visit with Freja you send a message and then you might need to follow up with Annika afterwards?

Maybe that's a backer only thing still but I don't think so.

Dec 30, 2021
I'm half joking here, but taking inspiration from certain recent releases...

How about dual-wielding 1-handed crossbows?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
You can get her to come along and it's very sweet. But even though it's such a recent addition my mind is blanking on how, I think when you go on a regular visit with Freja you send a message and then you might need to follow up with Annika afterwards?

Maybe that's a backer only thing still but I don't think so.
It's public.

You just need to ask about the valkyries. That's probably gated by LumiaQuest; you also might need to have seen Annika visit the Wayfort to give your daughter Lumia's gifts. Anyway, first time asking about the valkyries you don't actually get to visit; you ask instead if it's all right if Aileh comes up to the city and if all of you can come up to the valkyries later on. Second time, you should have the option to visit.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
As someone else said.. more mommy Evergreen please. I need more mommy cuddles and hot sex. I still want to know what her bedroom tile will do/ if it will do anything.
Seconded. :D

Someone in the BG from afar: But whyyyy??! Shez a villian and villianz aren't something to want to fu-
I DON'T CARE, SHE'S HOT TO ME

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
Continuing the Evergreen love...

After a certain point in game time she becomes locked off for the night even though you can still enter her home. In regard to her bedroom being unused (except for when you're boning in it), maybe she could get a night expansion. Rather than locking her off, move her to the bedroom and get "Evening Evergreen" where you see her in a different air and access different sex scenes. And even though the wayfort is right there, maybe we could stay the night with her. lmao

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Not sure if possible due to game mechanics limitations but, an evolution of the Fox fire and the stance Nakano teaches you.

if player is unarmed then they could concentrate and create a blade of pure Fox fire magic in the shape of a swift sword, the raw damage could be lower than usual but any attack that managed to connect would set the enemy on fire and the damage would be be pure magic, meaning enemies resistant to magic would easily be able to counter.

Being a stance means you can lose the blade easier than another weapon as well.
Being made of pure magic stance means that it wouldn’t be a new item either.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
More enemies (or at least one) that when you are defeated it leaves both you and a females companion with “Vaginally Filled”, instead of just “Anally filled” it doesn’t need to be for a specific companion, but something that affects Arona or Agni for example

fev

Aug 11, 2023
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, so i apologize if this has already been asked multipe times. I don't think I can ctrl+f this whole thread, or I might've overlooked it.

I keep seeing people talk about Brienne in the discord, at first i didn't even have any idea who that was, but then I found out it has something to do with the curse armor that you find for Brint. To keep it short, I'd love it if one could get the opportunity to transform Brint again, even when the quest has already been done. I wanted to be nice and protect him, but I'm curious about all that Brienne content that I'm missing.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, so i apologize if this has already been asked multipe times. I don't think I can ctrl+f this whole thread, or I might've overlooked it.

I keep seeing people talk about Brienne in the discord, at first i didn't even have any idea who that was, but then I found out it has something to do with the curse armor that you find for Brint. To keep it short, I'd love it if one could get the opportunity to transform Brint again, even when the quest has already been done. I wanted to be nice and protect him, but I'm curious about all that Brienne content that I'm missing.
Just open your save file in a text editor and look for a flag that says BRINT_IS_BRIENNE and change the 1 to a 0

Voilá.

fev

Aug 11, 2023
Just open your save file in a text editor and look for a flag that says BRINT_IS_BRIENNE and change the 1 to a 0

Voilá.
Thank you for the fast answer!

I can find \"BRIENNE_MILKED\":2 and \"brienne\":{\"hitPoints\... with her stats and so forth. maybe I'm stupid, but i can't seem to find that flag. Unless I need to make it myself?

Attachments

• CoC2_Fev_230.coc2
    62.2 KB · Views: 3