What content would you like added?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Anyway to get somewhat back on topic why don't we have a pair of heels yet? Carmen gets some and so does Viv, so why not us.
The Latex Boots you can buy from the Goo Farm are high heel shoes. Those are the best we have unforunately.

Deviton123

Aug 2, 2023
Maybe I wouldn't complain as much if the champion (the dude I created) weren't treated or acted like a chump half the time. Of course I'm miffed about it.
Long time lurker, but finally made an account just to say that I absolutely agree with this part here. While playing, even though I am supposed to be the champion and save the world from Kasyrra and the demons, I feel like I'm playing as a loser in some parts of the game. Regarding the kitsune, I'm a dishonorable foreigner that they can't help throwing shade at despite everything that happened between them and my character. Even Kiyoko sometimes flip flops between treating me as an equal or lesser than. With Leoprick, I get knocked out flat like an idiot sandwich for no reason. I will be brutally honest in saying that while the game isn't a power fantasy for us, it definitely looks like a power fantasy for the favorite characters of the authors. Every single kitsune, and the self-inserts being the most noticeable.

I know some of you despise power fantasies, but at least give our characters the ability to have some shred of self-respect or give us a semblance of control on the way they act or think. It's been years that it's been this way that there's no justification why we should be the champion at all. Please don't say we have a special soul. So what, honestly? That's such a copout after all this time.

Last edited:

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
I feel like Tychris would be the place to get heels, first thought was the catfolk but Jassira is a desert region making heels more trouble than it's worth.

Reactions: Furiae

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So why am I seeing them?
The same reason you see any other loss scene, which may or may not be your kink or even align with your sexuality. They're there to appeal to their fetish.

If you don't like the bad things that happen when you lose A) don't lose or B) just smash the next/reload button and don't read the scenes that go with it.

This is like the ONE TIME I will tell people to guilt-free just not read something, when you accidentally opt into (or fail into) content you don't like. Mash that reload button as soon as you can and get back to your day.

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmm, you know what could be fun? More blindfolded content. I don't just mean in the way of hard bdsm, although I suppose that wouldn't go amiss either, but just having the champ be blindfolded and going through regular sex one sense down, or vice versa with a partner blindfolded.

Imagine the champ gets tossed a wadded up cloth by (insert favorite NPC here) from about 10 feet away and told to put it on as a blindfold, do, and then just have to fumble their way to their partner to service them. That covers a lot of fun potential flavors just in itself. Embarrassment, frustration, things that create friction. Now you can also flip that. Someone like Drifa instead of the champ, with the champ giving the blindfold.

Depending on who you're with it could also lead to funny moments. This game doesn't have a lot of "sex laughs" so to speak, but I assure you they really add a lot to your sex life when you or your partner can make a mistake or say something awkward and have a laugh, lighten the mood, and still keep going. It's a joyful, intimate moment where you can experience trust and safety at the same time as horny fun. More of that in general would be nice.

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
Offering my two cents on the Bad End discussion before the topic falls off, i believe either a skip button or a option to turn them off and replace them with a generic "game over" screen would be a welcome addition, that way it's completely up to the player wether or not they want to see that type of content or not; Those averse to it won't need to see it and those into it still get their content.

Of course, this would involve having to go back and update every single bad ending to acommodate, so consider this a thought for potential future projects rather than a demand. I'm pretty content just pummeling the poor Next, Save and Load buttons, personally.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Offering my two cents on the Bad End discussion before the topic falls off, i believe either a skip button or a option to turn them off and replace them with a generic "game over" screen would be a welcome addition
I am certainly not opposed to this!

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Would love to see or even here more of Lieutenant Jen, like many things in the foothills feels like the character has been forgotten or abandoned.. was reminded of the character when i saw THIS awesome animation by theobrobine now i really miss the Tsundere mercenary gal :(
Great, now I'm sad. Not because of Jen, but because I've watched Chainsaw Man.

DeepDope

Dec 5, 2020
There's no indication in game that bad ends are complete make believe and not indicative of the capability of characters/villians or stakes of events. Probably because the next question is "Then what the hell are they?" I dunno. If you want me to just ignore them...then....what?

I don't mind them in as much as like I implied they show the stakes. I am surprised they don't come up more in TiTs discussions though because WOW even the very darkest CoC2 bad ends feel like nothing next to some of TiTs.

There's a bad end in TiTs if you lose to a black Void pirate during a quest for Akane that is nightmare fuel...if that was just meant to be solely some extra smut for losing then that makes the bad ends so much more awful now that I think about it. Maybe that's just me.
Honestly I never really understood the, "bad endings aren't canon" meme myself. They're obviously not canon because the MC doesn't lose, but this is obvious. But it's a fact that it is possible for the enemies to commit whatever act they happen to do to you and your helpless party, each scene is tailored to the character(s) abilities. You can even argue its within their personality to do so, considering Nakano fucking murders your ass in his rather than rape you. He sees your party as dangerous intruders, so he ends the threat. So why isn't it reasonable for people to hold grudges against any character willing to do horrid shit to you, even if it's only in a scenario where your character loses? I've never seen a bad ending and gone "hmm there's no way this soulless rape monster wouldn't turn me and my companions into portable onaholes here, how unrealistic!"

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I don't remember her being friendly trying to fight against me the next couple of times after leaving her alone.
I think it just comes with the job of a mercenary group like theirs. Even when the initial misunderstanding is settled, she'll continue to fight what she sees as a whetstone to sharpen herself against. That's what I believe.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Sigh* I dunno this feels kinda cope. Jen is far too into Leoric to look your direction unless there is some big reveal that Leofric is actually a sham. And since trying to have any sex with her results in her hating you I guess I just can't see it. It's a shame Bubble laid out no future plans for the Mercs as far as I'm aware so we have zero clue of what's to be expected for them. Gimme a sec' I'll check the forum.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Sigh* I dunno this feels kinda cope. Jen is far too into Leoric to look your direction unless there is some big reveal that Leofric is actually a sham. And since trying to have any sex with her results in her hating you I guess I just can't see it. It's a shame Bubble laid out no future plans for the Mercs as far as I'm aware so we have zero clue of what's to be expected for them. Gimme a sec' I'll check the forum.
Yeah, if you really want Jen to be in love with you, you'd have to mind-control her or something...

Just a thought

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Alright alright, I think I'm done bringing it up. If there's seemingly a huge pushback against that kind of content for the player, what am I gonna do? I'm gonna go play in the moustasche-twirling corner now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furiae

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Think BubbleLord may have peaced-out from the forums as a deliberate choice because of a tendency to lose the plot at people questioning his characters.
Who to be fair are often a bit self-inserty. Like Mr drunk Kitsune who fucks all the chicks, or the Immortal Cheapshot Champion.

Last edited:

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Think BubbleLord may have peaced-out from the forums as a deliberate choice because of a tendency to lose the plot at people questioning his characters.
Who to be fair are often a bit self-inserty. Like Mr drunk Kitsune who fucks all the chicks, or the Immortal Cheapshot Champion.
It's not just the forum he's been gone for a while now.

Helia

May 8, 2017
Edit: This can be moved over to gripes if it seems more pertinent, I just noticed the conversation was here, apologies.

Seeing this discussion and its similarity to concerns I expressed ages ago, I am quite curious.

Has there been any actual content progression regarding the overarching kitsune story, being treated with personal respect, standing up against racism, or a positive resolution regarding your relationship with your kitsune daughter?

Has there been any larger narrative progression regarding the "power fantasy" of being able to meaningfully help people, or make the world a better place?

Has there been any development of the protagonists personal strength and self-agency, allowing them the capacity to be a hero?

I absolutely adore a lot of the writing and erotic scenes in this game, but it (naturally) feels like an abundant amount of incongruent snippets.
Last time I played, I had some qualms regarding the role-playing mechanics and cohesiveness of the game, and it felt more like a tourist simulator than a hero's journey or progressive narrative, continuously stuck in the prologue with no meaningful power or stakes progression.

It would be interesting to know what is happening, or what actually is the plan regarding making the protagonist feel actually involved in the world.

Trials also has this issue where-in it feels like we are still in the first arc of the story, with lots of little side stories and snippets of exploration, which can be incredibly engaging, hot, and fun, but isn't really going anywhere.

Last edited:

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Has there been any actual content progression regarding the overarching kitsune story, being treated with personal respect, standing up against racism, or a positive resolution regarding your relationship with your kitsune daughter?

Has there been any larger narrative progression regarding the "power fantasy" of being able to meaningfully help people, or make the world a better place?

Has there been any development of the protagonists personal strength and self-agency, allowing them the capacity to be a hero?
Really boiling most of my requests down succinctly here.

The others are like, Ryn making my character preggers.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Has there been any larger narrative progression regarding the "power fantasy" of being able to meaningfully help people
Loads. That's... basically half the dungeons in the game. DraciaQuest is probably the most recent big example (freeing Etheryn from her curse), and Lumia's quest right before that (saving the goddess of the sun from a mistake that was slowly eroding her).

The level cap increased with DraciaQuest, wherein you lead an expedition outside the marches (after you track down where Alissa's gone to) to put an end to the woman that ruined Njorhaalt, and there was a new Soulbind path that makes your character a golden-winged redeemer of the sun goddess. I suppose it depends on how you define personal strength, but "increase level" and "gain divine power" are pretty literal examples. If you want the ability to demonstrate that strength, then beating down a demon queen and her household, acquiring the ancient Crown of Winter, and acquiring the blood of dragons for the future TF seems apt enough.

Looking back a little further, we added quests to acquire a blessed blade of light from Legally Distinct Obi-Wan Kenobi, and that blade chooses you as its future wielder as you reach out to it, and you can acquire a relic ring that prevents your own corruption and, if you believe Calise, could be used to prevent others' as well (we'll have to see how that plays out later).

Looking immediately forward, the next MSQ bit is all about acquiring the forces and influence necessary to lead the charge against the demon breeding pits that are putting Khor'minos under so much pressure, while you're at a feast being held in your honor by the king.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Loads. That's... basically half the dungeons in the game. DraciaQuest is probably the most recent big example (freeing Etheryn from her curse), and Lumia's quest right before that (saving the goddess of the sun from a mistake that was slowly eroding her).

The level cap increased with DraciaQuest, wherein you lead an expedition outside the marches (after you track down where Alissa's gone to) to put an end to the woman that ruined Njorhaalt, and there was a new Soulbind path that makes your character a golden-winged redeemer of the sun goddess. I suppose it depends on how you define personal strength, but "increase level" and "gain divine power" are pretty literal examples. If you want the ability to demonstrate that strength, then beating down a demon queen and her household, acquiring the ancient Crown of Winter, and acquiring the blood of dragons for the future TF seems apt enough.

Looking back a little further, we added quests to acquire a blessed blade of light from Legally Distinct Obi-Wan Kenobi, and that blade chooses you as its future wielder as you reach out to it, and you can acquire a relic ring that prevents your own corruption and, if you believe Calise, could be used to prevent others' as well (we'll have to see how that plays out later).

Looking immediately forward, the next MSQ bit is all about acquiring the forces and influence necessary to lead the charge against the demon breeding pits that are putting Khor'minos under so much pressure, while you're at a feast being held in your honor by the king.
Out of curiosity, how soon can we expect the next part of the main story? Is there a specific timeframe the team follows?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
how soon can we expect the next part of the main story?
When I'm done writing it. ;)

I'd prefer not to give any kind of time table, but it is the only major thing I'm working on for CoC2 right now. I'm not the fastest writer by any means, but it's a little over halfway done and now Wsan's giving me some help on it what with BrintHaus being done.

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
I smell a new title, probably gonna keep the Champion of Frost but who know maybe the minotaurs will give me one better. Honestly I completely forgot about the breeding pits, for some reason I thought Alissa was more or less behind the main force attacking the city. Probably not a good idea telling the king I'm screwing Talsenne but that's what save scumming's for.