What content would you like added?

TMithryn

Jul 3, 2022
A chance for the player to lock themselves in the Wayfort stockade could be a fun addition.

On a vaguely similar note, maybe a further Wayfort upgrade that allows for running hot water, perhaps borrowing the tech from Khor'minos? Sounds pretty minor, but it could open up further upgrades such as showers or public baths, which could have a fair bit of potential.

Being able to visit Rina and Cassia again would be great too, though I assume that's already planned.

Oh, and more non-femboy males is always appreciated. Bonus points if there are scenes where they bottom, but any male stuff's good.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Wsan has been working on and off on Brihaus for a long time and its document is apparently massive. So there's going to be a lot of new content involving Cassia and Rina whenever it's finalized, proofed and coded.

Also yeah, hot water in the Wayfort would be nice. If it's never an in-game thing I'll just headcanon that we recruited some engineers from KM to set things up after the adventure is over.

I think more stockade content is planned, just not written yet.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I really want a holy avenger of some kind at some point for my Paladin(s, tends to be my favorite archetype in a good vs evil type scenario), basically a two-handed version of the Gladius or Dawnsword, maybe with some innate power like spell deflection or similar, or just a big bonus Blight resistance and a smaller magic resistance added to it. Or just take Griefmaker and smack some holy damage on it and I'll take it. Or, even better, let us ask Lumia to upgrade the Dawnsword to a two-handed version, like a mix of the Wraithslayer Dreamblade and the Dawnsword, but stat-wise just Dawnsword upped from [Light] to [Heavy].

For whatever reason I don't like the Griefmaker for Paladins (it just feels too barbaric if that makes sense?) and the Spiraled Blade just keeps too often wobbling and doing Blight damage or similar that's just not fitting for a Paladin either. My "main" that I've spent most time on is a dual-wielder thief Valkyrie with Gladius and Dawnsword, but dammit, I want my Carsomyr stand-in!

Reactions: Ultra Chad

WatoroX

May 27, 2023
Don't know if this was ever brought up before, but will a tauric TF (cen/deer/draco etc.) ever be a thing? Idk where but I remember reading about Ahmri pregnancy and/or a small expansion on the centaur village being implemented at some point in the near future. With that and seeing Alante again in the Khorminos colosseum on the horizon, it'd be super neat getting to play out those instances as a fellow taur as opposed to going through bipedally. Also seeing Ahmri Atani & Sugo's reaction to a centaur champion with their head (more or less) clear of the corruption that's plaguing the rest of the valley would be a cool detail too.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The player will never be anything other than bipedal. Taur support is extremely slim in our sister game TiTs so it was decided early on to not include it.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah they've been pretty clear on not doing playable Taur content since the beginning. 'Taur NPCs? Yes. Plenty of them. But in player character terms it's a massive hassle.

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
I think a unique equipment that maximizes one stat of your choice (but not stacking with drinks) would be nice to have. Right now, most people are probably staying drunk all the time to max one of their neglected stats. That's fine, but some quests pass a lot of time before the main fights and you lose the buff. It would be both a quality of life improvement as well as a good item to use for those long quests.

WatoroX

May 27, 2023
The player will never be anything other than bipedal. Taur support is extremely slim in our sister game TiTs so it was decided early on to not include it.
Yeah they've been pretty clear on not doing playable Taur content since the beginning. 'Taur NPCs? Yes. Plenty of them. But in player character terms it's a massive hassle.
I wouldn't say the taur content is slim by any means, there are 12 npcs in Trials alone that fit the quadruped body type typical of a tauric nature not to mention the plethora of scenes that require Steele to have a tauric/naga body outside of those 12. You can even bed a gosh dang caterpillar (Xanthe is criminally underrated btw). That's a shame though, as I quite enjoy the plethora of taur stuff already in CoC2. I know this is a big ask, but if someone were to build taur TF support for the game - handle scenario writing, coming up with the necessary flag/tags checks, descriptions for the champion, etc - would it then be possible to add it in?? It just sounds like the decision not to have it was simply because there was no one to write it up, but if one were to do so then...?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I think a unique equipment that maximizes one stat of your choice (but not stacking with drinks) would be nice to have. Right now, most people are probably staying drunk all the time to max one of their neglected stats. That's fine, but some quests pass a lot of time before the main fights and you lose the buff. It would be both a quality of life improvement as well as a good item to use for those long quests.

I suspect any item able to max out ability score would be too OP pretty much regardless. On some toons I cheat and just edit in the extra stat points and never go get boons for less hassle, but we should really just be able to buy bottled drinks instead, so we could drink it in the field during long quests so we don't have to rush back.

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
I suspect any item able to max out ability score would be too OP pretty much regardless. On some toons I cheat and just edit in the extra stat points and never go get boons for less hassle, but we should really just be able to buy bottled drinks instead, so we could drink it in the field during long quests so we don't have to rush back.
Bottled drinks would work just as well. Hadn't thought of that.

Reactions: Yokohama

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Don't know if this was ever brought up before, but will a tauric TF (cen/deer/draco etc.) ever be a thing?
As others said, it was decided that the Champ will only ever be bipedal. Whether four legs or one snake tail, those would imply changes in how many scenes are written, and the main decision was that it wouldn't be worth the effort needed to constantly account for the resulting scene variations.
I wouldn't say the taur content is slim by any means, there are 12 npcs in Trials alone that fit the quadruped body type typical of a tauric nature not to mention the plethora of scenes that require Steele to have a tauric/naga body outside of those 12. You can even bed a gosh dang caterpillar (Xanthe is criminally underrated btw). That's a shame though, as I quite enjoy the plethora of taur stuff already in CoC2. I know this is a big ask, but if someone were to build taur TF support for the game - handle scenario writing, coming up with the necessary flag/tags checks, descriptions for the champion, etc - would it then be possible to add it in?? It just sounds like the decision not to have it was simply because there was no one to write it up, but if one were to do so then...?
If somebody were to do all of that work to integrate it into every existing piece of content, well, I think they still may not add it. As I said, a major part of the decision was so that authors, going forwards, would not be expected to account for the potential variation.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
I've seen this same request and it always puzzled me why it wasn't implemented; why aren't there more items for each stat like the traveling keg of Pupper Ale? There are plenty of missions and events that automatically burn time away or lock you in a location where you can't double back. Another item I'm wondering why it wasn't in from the start is something that reduces encounter rates for a period of time, it's a staple for a reason, random battles have been annoying since 1996.

Reactions: Furiae

kiby

Aug 26, 2015

When they say it was not really supported, they are referring to the vast majority of scenes in TITS not even having variations for non-bipeds, despite those body types being available for most of the game's lifetime.

That kind of support disparity is what COC2 chose to get away from. Force all writers to double/triple/quadruple their workload by writing non-biped variations of every single scene, hire people specifically to write the massive amount of variations (and hope they can keep up with the workload consistently) and get primary writers to review and accept every single one, or decide to not provide those body types in the first place.

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
Super desirable:

* I like how we can headpat wolf spirit and Hellhound (that "Sorcery!" cry of hers is a chef's kiss). It's so wholesome. However, I want to add one more to the list - Nareva. The description of how comfy she is in Mallach's dream temple + her general character just inspires me to headpat her. Please give us such option (repetable of course) in the future. I want to headpat cozy inteligent snale goddess! (will go ingest hopium for when she gets her soul binding content)

* Drills hairstyle. My "oho-ho-ho" character(s) need them)

Nice to have ( I am pretty sure these will not be done, but I wanted to voice my suggestions anyway):

* Skill "redistribution". I feel like lots of things get thrown into "Other" category. Why wouldn't "Jolt" or "Toxic Shock" be BMage ability, "Get Over Here" not Warrior/Thief ability?

* More colors for abilities to facilitate better filtering even if all of them stay in "Other". Example: ranger abilities have their own colors, divine abilities (example: silver color for all of them, similar design with small difference for each divinity: Keros, Lumia, Kass (I assume she will build her own communal soul in the future)), etc.

* Another class. Maybe "Ranger". Main idea here is to cover Str (irl bows and bows from irl myths and legends need strength contrary to what modern fantasy games tell us) and Cunning (for consumables). My main idea here that two branches on lvl7 cover attributes we have not covered before. Cunning branch can enhance and empower consumables, to focus on all those, grandees, potions, effigy seeds (yes, I like to breed my own army, and no do not call them weak, they are adorable!)

Just wondering:

* I feel like Presence based spells need more support. They do not have perks to cover them.,They can get support via being BMage and having hight Willpower, but that seems too complex considering Presence-based spells are Charmer spells. Feels complex and railroady. I do not have any ideas about them but simply wonder if Presence spells will get support in the future. On the other hand ther are not many of them so not sure if they worth the effort.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
* Another class. Maybe "Ranger". Main idea here is to cover Str (irl bows and bows from irl myths and legends need strength contrary to what modern fantasy games tell us) and Cunning (for consumables). My main idea here that two branches on lvl7 cover attributes we have not covered before. Cunning branch can enhance and empower consumables, to focus on all those, grandees, potions, effigy seeds (yes, I like to breed my own army, and no do not call them weak, they are adorable!)

I agree most everything else (especially the Charmer bits, the class still feels weirdly incomplete and wonky, has ever since Resolve remake even if it was vastly improved by just allowing Sexiness to keep scaling) but new classes (and starting Races) have been specifically shot down as "not happening" multiple times in the past, so that's a "I hope COC3" issue I'm afraid. You can create most of what you are describing in one way or another with a Warrior or Thief depending on your focus however.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
As Sacremas said, new classes are definitively not happening. Thiefs are already advised to increase strength and cunning, and bows in this game do already scale off of strength, and they're generally the best fit for a "ranger" type character. Warriors work well for it too, now that the level 1 perk grants an attack power boost if you're not wearing heavy armor or a shield.
* I feel like Presence based spells need more support. They do not have perks to cover them.,They can get support via being BMage and having hight Willpower, but that seems too complex considering Presence-based spells are Charmer spells. Feels complex and railroady. I do not have any ideas about them but simply wonder if Presence spells will get support in the future. On the other hand ther are not many of them so not sure if they worth the effort.
I feel like we just outright need more presence/performance powers.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Since it's pride month, I'm hoping for some juicy gay content. Particularly some male on male content.

Reactions: Furiae