What content would you like added?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I'm pretty sure all the gods do Paladins (and priests in general, which I'm not sure if would include a Champ White Mage or not), including Lumia, Mallach etc, it's just that some of them offer more as well in the form of the soulbind options.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So I love that we can choose between male or female Keros... But I kinda think it would be fun if we could get the male scenes... but with a herm or dickgirl Keros. Probably never gonna happen, but... A dude can dream. XD

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
race half breeds! for example one id like to see is a catfolk and mothfolk halfbreed! fluffy cat tail, cat ears, slitted cat eyes, moth antennae, moth wings and fluffy moth neck fluff (so not based on a pc im making)

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
race half breeds! for example one id like to see is a catfolk and mothfolk halfbreed! fluffy cat tail, cat ears, slitted cat eyes, moth antennae, moth wings and fluffy moth neck fluff (so not based on a pc im making)
While I agree, it's already been said several times by Savin and co that no more races will be added to character creation - also no half breeds. We stuck with what we got, and need to tf for the rest.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
More to it, coding half-races in terms of what you can use TF items to become (like starting as a lupine and using Root of Man to become a half-Lupine) is apparently very problematic, and probably not worth it without changing a lot of other stuff. NPCs can easily be half-races by just being named as such.

Nothing is stopping you from just using TF items to combine racial traits though... even if you'll likely end up just a "Chimera" (which personally I try to avoid being unless I'm actively going for something freaky).

moobere

May 19, 2017
With the addition of SPH it did make me think about a lot of fetishes not in the game currently. What ideas do you guys have for them that's not in currently, I think of ones like edging and orgasm denial. It would be interesting to see what others are not in the game.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
While I agree, it's already been said several times by Savin and co that no more races will be added to character creation - also no half breeds. We stuck with what we got, and need to tf for the rest.
Shifter didn't mention the character creation, though I agree with Sacremas' statement.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Balak has... kind of ruled this out:

Racial Code.png

And that was half-human/half-something else. He was even more blunt about how anything more complex than that was a Hell No years ago.
With the addition of SPH it did make me think about a lot of fetishes not in the game currently. What ideas do you guys have for them that's not in currently, I think of ones like edging and orgasm denial. It would be interesting to see what others are not in the game.
I can think of one offhand because it's something we know is going to be implemented soon-ish. Going off your example, the game just got some Evelyn and Cait scenes for small-peen'd Champs that play up the humiliation angle to varying degrees, but there's an upcoming character who will appreciate smolchamps which hasn't really been a thing the game has done yet.

Racial Code.png
Is there like some requirement for at least half the people involved with making this game to be some degree of rude asshole? Because it's quite easy to just not be one. Like watch this black magic:

"Racial scores are a clusterfuck of blood magic and tell anyone who asks for "half-" races it's not happening"

I know, I know, not just telling random members of your playerbase to go fuck themselves when most of them will have had no idea how difficult it is to code this nor that other people had asked in the first place prior to asking, clearly unthinkable.

And now I wait to be called an asshole for having a problem with needlessly shitty behavior. What a world.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
More choices of footwear like a pair of heeled knee high or thigh high boots to go along with the Royal Leathers and Royal Gloves, and some high heels in general.

Reactions: Sacremas

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
We've got a lot of chests, then hats but very little foot or hand ware that stands out. Some generic leather adventurer stuff.

I know it's all just fluff with stats, but...I guess when you break it down the vast majority of the game is just fluff to help your imagination.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I can think of one offhand because it's something we know is going to be implemented soon-ish. Going off your example, the game just got some Evelyn and Cait scenes for small-peen'd Champs that play up the humiliation angle to varying degrees, but there's an upcoming character who will appreciate smolchamps which hasn't really been a thing the game has done yet.

I have never actually tested it (I made a smolboi trap catboy to do so, but never really got very far past playing with Evelyn on him) but doesn't Ryn appreciate a smaller-endowed champion? I know at least her sexual "likes" stat-wise include small dicks and a dislike of big ones, but that's just for tease attempts I think (and for the record, kind of a weird stat that I think are just going to be done away with in the revision stuff going on, or am I wrong?). If not, then a few comments of appreciation for say 6in and smaller would be nice from her.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I have never actually tested it (I made a smolboi trap catboy to do so, but never really got very far past playing with Evelyn on him) but doesn't Ryn appreciate a smaller-endowed champion?
I think she might have one or two lines like that, but more incidental to everything than a major aspect of her sex content. Like you said, the 'Likes/Dislikes' thing is for Tease effectiveness only, the effect is minimal anyways and the stats aren't really very indicative and nobody pays attention to them while writing.

Reactions: Sacremas

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
More Vatia content. Maybe we could go hunting with her and actually see her when she's awake and at least somewhat energized.

Or turn her into another fort homebody. Could still get the sleeping encounters north of the wayfort even in that case. She'd still go out hunting, after all.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
More Vatia content. Maybe we could go hunting with her and actually see her when she's awake and at least somewhat energized.

Or turn her into another fort homebody. Could still get the sleeping encounters north of the wayfort even in that case. She'd still go out hunting, after all.
The Snake lady? I think shes getting more content.. I think.

The Snake lady? I think shes getting more content.. I think.
Hopefully without mowing down the whole forest this time :catte:

Speaking of which… would be pretty cool if she could teach PC a bit of her magic. She seems to be one of the most powerful native mages available this point in the story.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
I don't want to start another thread just for this so i'll post it here:

Screenshot 2023-03-18 085629.png

I find this incredibly funny for some reason.

UltToaNova

Oct 14, 2020
I'd like to see an event where you could get into a relationship with Cait where she doesn't go off and have sex with others without the PC being involved kind of like how Brienne's relationship works, since while I and presumably at least some others would enjoy if you could be exclusive with Cait it doesn't fit her character and this is something I could see as a middle ground that allows her to still spread the teachings of Mallach. I could see it working well if there is an eventually wedding with her with two paths one being a more traditional Mallachite wedding and one being more traditional. I honestly wouldn't even mind if it doesn't affect already written scenes and isn't even referenced aside from being married or even if it's just part of an ending/epilogue since I realize it would be asking far too much for the team to have to retroactively edit all the preexisting scenes with Cait. Also, it would be cool if Mallach was the one who married the champion to her.

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
The ability to 2hand 1-handed weapons, for a slight increase in damage, accuracy, and whatnot, at the expense of not having a free hand for a stat-stick or a meme light weapon.

Reactions: Kesil and Arai

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
The ability to 2hand 1-handed weapons, for a slight increase in damage, accuracy, and whatnot, at the expense of not having a free hand for a stat-stick or a meme light weapon.
Let's go all the way. Add in power stancing from dark souls 2. Make dual wielding REALLY worthwhile

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Zweihanders akimbo

Only if I can spin2win

At-will whirlwind. Recharge Whirlwind. Encounter Whirlwind. Ultimate Whuuuuuuurlwind
im-a-beyblade-twirling.gif

Sorry but I simply had to :gedlaugh:

azura D'al Sancroix

Mar 25, 2023
hi, is there any plan for more content with elthara?
some scene of her feels incomplete imo
for example the option rail her still see as if elthara is not pregnant (lay claim etc etc) eventhough my mc already had a child with her

Zonned

Jan 15, 2022
I would like to see a Tanuki perk added that lets you hide your junk and balls. Which they can supposedly do in the lore of the game.