What content would you like added?

Cynical Uke

May 19, 2016
Indiana
I'm a big fan of the companion interaction content that pops up seamlessly in the world where you might not expect them. Like going on a date with Etheryn in the winter city and you can happen to run into a very drunk Arona. Also like above poster said, more voyeur champ watching their companions with other NPCs, each other, and/or threesomes.

Especially with Arona x Etheryn as they're my main party companions and they seem to get along really well, at least high confidence Ryn. Low confidence might come across as not as wholesome with how Arona can be, especially early game.

Also hoping for/betting on an eventual Lady Evergreen expansion, maybe even as part of the main plot. She seems too powerful and ambitious a character with mysterious motives to just stay in her estate for as long as she has without making some sort of move or power play that may or may not be in our champions best interests.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
More content for Tui, including a second DPS type set so I can use her with my Tank characters. She's currently the only exclusive tank, making her a bit useless to my sword-and-board Paladin who quite enjoys her personality. I use her a bit on my white mage, but she in turn isn't very interested in Tui sexually. I know, I'm hard to please.

For DPS stat ideas, give her a stance like Charge Weapon but mental/fear instead of holy, Cleave with that glaive, War Cry, keep the current Encounter power, and a more extreme version (copy Assassinate maybe but with appropriate ghostly sfx?) as the Ultimate. This would make her a bit like a "charmer warrior" except with fear instead of Lust/Pheromones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majincotton

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Garde has said there are plans for several sets and one of them is on the coding pile right now. Based on the name, it should be DPS. xD

View attachment 29468

That is really promising! I never take Tui out for combat because I have no use for pure tank companions. In my opinion, every companion should have a DPS or DPS support set, with unique pros and cons. It would definitely cut down on the "this companion is useless and I never use them" thing.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
It's actually a god-blessed temple. Because the God in question even thanks you for it and everything
I really like the scene if you've done Nareva's quest, asked River if you'd seen him before and then ask Mallach for a tour as a reward.

Makes me wish we had some repeatable scenes with him, a petition option in his temple would be great.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Yeah, I normally jump to have sex with anything in the game, especially the femmy boys. But, like, the tour is SO DAMN GOOD. It makes me feel like I miss out on stuff when I dont take it.

But I've always been a slut for well-written non-sexy scenes that help to cement world building and culture.

Reactions: Acharehnus

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
More visits.

Currently, best elf mommy Elthara visits on a regular basis to be friendly and get absolutely railed in Lumia name extend a political hand on behalf of Winter city.

Would be nice if the tile that she occupies in the wayfort was always active, but would have a rotating roster of potential people coming to visit, especially those with political or emotional ties to the Champ via the myriad of Plotlines.

Such as:
Carmen (if accepted title)
Evelyn (regardless of Spear, just need full talks)
Calise (after RingQuest)
Miko/Mai (whomever got knocked up)
HiveQueen
MareQueen (if Mare-ied)
OrcQueen (because fucking the PC on THEIR throne would be something Arona'd totally be down for)
Disguised Kasyrra
Or anyone else who is isolated in the world, and wouldn't mind dropping by for a spell.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
More visits.

Currently, best elf mommy Elthara visits on a regular basis to be friendly and get absolutely railed in Lumia name extend a political hand on behalf of Winter city.

Would be nice if the tile that she occupies in the wayfort was always active, but would have a rotating roster of potential people coming to visit, especially those with political or emotional ties to the Champ via the myriad of Plotlines.

Such as:
Carmen (if accepted title)
Evelyn (regardless of Spear, just need full talks)
Calise (after RingQuest)
Miko/Mai (whomever got knocked up)
HiveQueen
MareQueen (if Mare-ied)
OrcQueen (because fucking the PC on THEIR throne would be something Arona'd totally be down for)
Disguised Kasyrra
Or anyone else who is isolated in the world, and wouldn't mind dropping by for a spell.

Really like this general idea, perhaps set it so it happens after El has either become pregnant once (via you or a companion, so non-dicked PCs can still get it that way) and you've had the pregnancy discussion where she agrees to let some of her duties get handled by more people, that then leads to her abdicating the high priestess role in the palace (on a semi-basis so she could in theory come back at any time and reusme it, even temporary, so she can still take the role for Festivitus etc) and then she moves to the Wayfort permanently and takes up those meetings with other dignitaries, rather than just hang around for the PC to rail her all day and night.

Disguised Kasyrra
As long as I'm allowed to install some more runes to keep her out, or better yet just hang an anvil over the spot she appears so I can periodically attempt to drop it on her to see if it sticks.

Even if it's a hopeless endeavor, at that point it's about sending a message. That you are willing to waste the time and money to keep hanging anvils up there on the off chance that one will actually turn her into a pancake. Humble the demonic shit with the sheer extent of your pettiness.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
A set of Mecian twins maybe one white haired and one black haired Kinda like a ying yang thing or more mecian in general (and please oneday add the mecian tf I really wanna be a mouse)

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
im terribly sorry if this is already something that has been discussed or mentioned in another thread. i've looked and haven't found anything.

but i would love some Valkyrie armor.

in general i would love some more "sexy" female armor. Or atleast maybe are more descriptive armor other than just "breastplate"

sorry for the picture, but i wouldn't mind a set similar to that one. Very specific i know, i just feel like the game lacks "sexy" heavy armors.

Attachments

• Leona_1.jpg
    Leona_1.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: morii

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The closest thing to that right now is probably the Tiran Chestplate, which is both Heavy and offers a Sexiness boost. My own Valkchamp uses the Conqueror's Breastplate/Helm of Heroes/Winged Sabatons combo to get the armored look, if not the sexy-armor look.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
The closest thing to that right now is probably the Tiran Chestplate, which is both Heavy and offers a Sexiness boost. My own Valkchamp uses the Conqueror's Breastplate/Helm of Heroes/Winged Sabatons combo to get the armored look, if not the sexy-armor look.
that is true.

will look into that.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
3 things I'm hoping for:

Male equivalent for a valkyrie
A way to resolve the differences between Kiyoko and Inari Kinu
Level 7 pls
So one of those things is happening imminently, one of them is happening probably sometime down the line, and one of them is probably never happening.

(Male equivalent for a valkyrie is the one that's never happening. Level 7 should be coming in the next couple of patches)

Male equivalent for a valkyrie
I suppose there's the Valravn, but given that they haven't been flanderized to hell and back like the Valkyrie, the transformation would likely have to be tied to a corruption/dark knight route. Which would be fitting given how they were associated with/able to transform into knights themselves.

Last edited:

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
So one of those things is happening imminently, one of them is happening probably sometime down the line, and one of them is probably never happening.

(Male equivalent for a valkyrie is the one that's never happening. Level 7 should be coming in the next couple of patches)
Too bad, I was hoping for a cool racial upgrade for my male paladin.

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
It's a shame Mallach soul binding isn't on the table (I still hope repeatable scenes come up at some point) because that'd be a perfect way to get male soul binding in that could appeal to a wide enough range of male character tastes.
I agree that it could be a good, more evenly male option.

The fox one I feel is a bit of an outlier as an option because the fox content is so hit or miss with players in general and the soulbind itself has been extremely divisive from what I've seen, and the snek-lady one while not hard-limited by your gender, is apparently thematically also geared toward females (specifically: dicked ones). That makes it an option but not one that's thematically very ideal for pure male players.

It would be nice to get something in for at least each major audience, and Mallach feels like the best option considering those we know are/will be in the game, but alas.

The fox one I feel is a bit of an outlier as an option because the fox content is so hit or miss with players in general and the soulbind itself has been extremely divisive from what I've seen, and the snek-lady one while not hard-limited by your gender, is apparently thematically also geared toward females (specifically: dicked ones). That makes it an option but not one that's thematically very ideal for pure male players.
While I know that Savin already confirmed Tira not showing up in this game, I'd nevertheless throw my hat for her into the ring and then myself before her right after if it would be possible. Even if but just as a Paladin and not by soulbinding.
She kinda rubs off on me as being the fairest, most honest and least self-serving of the gods. At least from the bits and pieces of information you get of her.

Edit: meant hat, not head. Also slight grammar corrections :rolleyes:

Last edited: