What content would you like added?

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Some things I’d like to see:

For starters, anal scenes for characters who don’t yet have them. Namely:

2. Azzyran.
So, technically she already has one buttstuff scene (the holiday one where you go with her to get pollen from the Alraune), and it is IMO her best scene by far. I want more. (And preferably more repeatable.)

3. I realize this will likely be the most controversial, but oral and anal scenes for Kiyoko.

Bear with me a sec. Of course our fox wife is all about the breeding, I know. Hence why I’d suggest the following restrictions:

A. She has to already be preggers (because of course otherwise she’d INSIST on our champ performing their husbandly/wifely duties).

B. Since her whole system runs on chi transfer (which can happen any number of ways), these scenes could still advance her pregnancies, just maybe slower than usual on account of the “donation” being less direct.

C. There could maybe be a minimum corruption requirement, reflecting that we’re pushing her outside her usual comfort zone.

I'm all for more anal, and I'm also for it in the form of "somewhere for the second dick to go"

Especially with Kiyoko, I think it'd be viable. I mean, Kurako is proof positive that the kitsune can somehow work with it, even if it doesn't disappear as magically as it does inside the main hole, but it seems viable.

So getting double the influx should be a-okay with... well, to be honest, all of the kitsunes.

Reactions: Sacremas and Kesil

Drac33

Dec 17, 2022
... The bad news, however, is that Kiyoko anal is practically a running gag for “Never happening.”
Hey, I can dream, damnit!

But really, the kitsune as a whole are seriously deficient in the buttfun department. There's basically just Kohaku, and... uh, Kohaku.

So if Kiyoko's off the table, then let me amend my request to anal scenes for any/all of: Miko, Mai, or our sweet firefox Rindo.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
So I had an idea for corruption/pure difference that I think are already present in some form in some scenes; have corruption level change how loving or brutal you are in sex scenes to some degree. If your corruption is low and you sex someone in a random encounter you carefully tease their openings, fingering them, getting them into it, before carefully inserting, and gently and lovingly petting and kissing them and striving to make them feel good, even if it's someone like the Painted Demon or similar corrupted being (which might leave them very confused and vulnerable at the end), versus high corruption the lines where you'd carefully arouse them has you slapping their ass, bending them over and just thrusting in hard with no consideration for anything but your own pleasure, with them letting out a pained moan that slowly change into moans of pleasure. Kissing/petting scenes change to spitting, slapping and other derogatory actions, and at the end demon types seem like they got exactly what they wanted, but less corrupt ones like Byvernia or Gytha seem resentful and ashamed.

Basically rather than complete rewrites of the existing scenes, I'm talking basically a sentence or two inserted early on and at the end, and then some minor extra parts for the petting/slapping stuff during the scene. This wouldn't also be something for all scenes, just a select amount, and some characters like Romanced Kas, high confidence Ryn etc would be just completely exempt, if you bothered taking the time to raise Ryn's confidence then even your demonic-looking dark knight is probably into maintaining that (EDIT: Though I just realized a good example of where this mechanic is already present is Ryn's sleep scenes actually, which have these types of differences depending on your corruption), but someone like Elthara on the other hand might be a viable target for loving and tormenting alike, and in her case would probably get off on both.

Last edited:

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Tangentially related, I feel like the reason for the Control Rod being so powerful is largely because, to get it, you need to give up a necklace which is absolutely the strongest (offensive) neck item for any pure caster (and even half-caster) build. It overpowers any other catalyst, but if you never get the Control Rod, you could have the Amulet of Union effectively giving you almost the same spellpower and spell penetration on alternativels like Spiraled Staff or Metal Wand+Bull Totem. The Control Rod is ridiculously overpowered, and it needs to be nerfed, but I think it should first be compensated for with a neck item that can act as a viable alternative for once the Amulet of Union is gone.
I would love a caster necklace! Sometimes I look through my equipment and think "Surely I have a better necklace..." and no, no I do not. Maybe an alternative would be to make the Serpent Locket on par. The princess gets outclassed pretty quickly, even by just the spirit wolf. So maybe it can match the Amulet of Union for the non-Kiyoko team, and its gated behind a challenge already. Would be a shame if it just got left to be mostly useless.

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
More interactions with Kavi the alchemist

sex scenes including milking sessions.

Invite her on a date in Korminos.

Maybe give her the alchemist position in your wayford and that her daughter Kavi inherits her position in marefolk Village

Reactions: Sacremas

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
What about the lady goblin, I swear someone mentioned on here she might get sex content?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So I had an idea for corruption/pure difference that I think are already present in some form in some scenes; have corruption level change how loving or brutal you are in sex scenes to some degree. If your corruption is low and you sex someone in a random encounter you carefully tease their openings, fingering them, getting them into it, before carefully inserting, and gently and lovingly petting and kissing them and striving to make them feel good, even if it's someone like the Painted Demon or similar corrupted being (which might leave them very confused and vulnerable at the end), versus high corruption the lines where you'd carefully arouse them has you slapping their ass, bending them over and just thrusting in hard with no consideration for anything but your own pleasure, with them letting out a pained moan that slowly change into moans of pleasure. Kissing/petting scenes change to spitting, slapping and other derogatory actions, and at the end demon types seem like they got exactly what they wanted, but less corrupt ones like Byvernia or Gytha seem resentful and ashamed.

Basically rather than complete rewrites of the existing scenes, I'm talking basically a sentence or two inserted early on and at the end, and then some minor extra parts for the petting/slapping stuff during the scene. This wouldn't also be something for all scenes, just a select amount, and some characters like Romanced Kas, high confidence Ryn etc would be just completely exempt, if you bothered taking the time to raise Ryn's confidence then even your demonic-looking dark knight is probably into maintaining that (EDIT: Though I just realized a good example of where this mechanic is already present is Ryn's sleep scenes actually, which have these types of differences depending on your corruption), but someone like Elthara on the other hand might be a viable target for loving and tormenting alike, and in her case would probably get off on both.
Really, if you want to write something for corrupt champs, write characters specifically ment for them, without pure path involved. Examples.
Let us enslave or buy slaves.
Mindbreak a snotty dom into a sub.
You have two lovers that are about to break up. Your champ can either help them get together and make up, reciving some reward for their trouble. Or they can course one of them into becoming their lover/slave, leaving the other looser to willov in their sorrow at the realization what they have lost.

And so on.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
You have two lovers that are about to break up. Your champ can either help them get together and make up, reciving some reward for their trouble. Or they can course one of them into becoming their lover/slave, leaving the other looser to willov in their sorrow at the realization what they have lost.

Court both of them without the other knowing, they break up, and then meet again in your bed.

"I didn't bring you both here to reconcile, I brought you here to choke on my dick and gurgle my nuts. So, have at them."

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Now you are speaking my language!

That is also something I have been considering. Woowing them both, convincing them to cheat on each other with preconcieve notion that they are only ones cheeting. Then bam, once they are sufficiently dick-intoxicated/pussy-whipped, you bring them both to your bed without either of them noticing, they get angry on each for their supposed infidelity before your ever-consuming presence brings them on their knees to service you at same time. Hell, have them compete for your adoration, get some of that spice in there.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Really, if you want to write something for corrupt champs, write characters specifically ment for them, without pure path involved. Examples.
Let us enslave or buy slaves.
Mindbreak a snotty dom into a sub.

And so on.

While I like all that, the problem is that if we differentiate it as specific Corrupt/Pure divergent content, we end up with another Ahmri situation, who's still being held by Tollus presumably, and didn't show up in the Abyss or anything else. Because it doesn't really seem like most of the writers are that interested in outright corrupt stuff, aside from sexing stuff we probably shouldn't or romancing Kas.

Basically, and apologies to any writers who may take offense, the corrupt parts in this Corruption game are lacking as fuck compared to the Champion parts. The best you can get really is being mean to Ryn and choosing if the Wayfort is going to be actually interesting or not, and it can easily be argued that's not really corrupt for the most part, just not boring compared to killing the Alarune, kicking out Farrah etc. At least my idea inserts some corrupt/pure flavor that ends up scenes feeling different depending on which direciton you are going without needing entire separate sections, and can be implemented relatively easily.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Basically, and apologies to any writers who may take offense, the corrupt parts in this Corruption game are lacking as fuck compared to the Champion parts. The best you can get really is being mean to Ryn and choosing if the Wayfort is going to be actually interesting or not, and it can easily be argued that's not really corrupt for the most part, just not boring compared to killing the Alarune, kicking out Farrah etc. At least my idea inserts some corrupt/pure flavor that ends up scenes feeling different depending on which direciton you are going without needing entire separate sections, and can be implemented relatively easily.

Excuse me, just because I have demons and demon -adjacent people living at my wayfort doesn't make it a hive of corruption or my Champion corrupt.

It's a hub for erotic reformation and sensual support for decency deficient demonic dorks.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Excuse me, just because I have demons and demon -adjacent people living at my wayfort doesn't make it a hive of corruption or my Champion corrupt.

It's a hub for erotic reformation and sensual support for decency deficient demonic dorks.

Eggsactly, hence my argument that the even the "Corrupt" version of the Wayfort where you go basically all out on every possible naughty option is really just the not boring version. I think Farrah is the only one that can even give you corruption points. And probably the Centaur Behemoth, but tbh I keep forgetting he's even there. Why would you kill a likely unique being now peaceful to you, just because she was spawned from corrupt powers? (Especially when she can provide one half of the super cute maids later!) Why kick out some poor blue kitty just because she's a demon, especially after she helped out with renovations? Hence, Wayfort doesn't really count in terms of corruption choices etc IMHO.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Why would you kill a likely unique being now peaceful to you, just because she was spawned from corrupt powers? Why kick out some poor blue kitty just because she's a demon, especially after she helped out with renovations?
Well, to play devil’s advocate for a moment, there are certainly those players who opt for a ‘cleanse all in holy flame’ playstyle. The Alraune is presumably still somewhat dangerous, and Farrah is a demon.
Furthermore, the ‘pure’ Wayfort is far from boring; having less interactions may be subjectively less interesting, but peace has a place!

Why would you kill a likely unique being now peaceful to you, just because she was spawned from corrupt powers?
Eh, it's fairly easily justifiable. At that point in the game it's reasonable for the champ to believe they're in well over their head with pretty much everything, and the plant is dangerous. Corruption is part of it's very nature, so the moment the pc is not around supervising it, perhaps the Alarune might end up defaulting back to what it knows.

In-universe there's no way to open up the wiki and see that shit does not immediately hit the fan here. And that's a fairly risky gamble to take.
having less interactions may be subjectively less interesting, but peace has a place!
Good lord, given some of the scene spam in the Wayfort, peace is wholly welcomed. The seat of your power, and you can't open up a single door without there being a small army of maids on the other side ready to splash drinks onto your favorite clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacremas

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
That's a lot of words to just say "blowjobs," sir.

Corruption is part of it's very nature, so the moment the pc is not around supervising it, perhaps the Alarune might end up defaulting back to what it knows.

Good lord, given some of the scene spam in the Wayfort, peace is wholly welcomed. The seat of your power, and you can't open up a single door without there being a small army of maids on the other side ready to splash drinks onto your favorite clothing.
You know I actually thought there would be a way to purify the alraune if only because fae/magical beings from nature tend to be fairly sexual as a general rule, even when they aren't corrupt. Like she's more lewd without a soul, clearly, but that if we purified her she'd still be kind of just horny because nature is all about reproduction. So I figured purifying her would have been a popular game path. That and at the time I had learned that the plan was for us to have both the wayfort and Castle Hawkthorne as bases for corrupt and pure champs respectively, so I was keeping her there to keep the wayfort lush and pretty.

The minute someone spills wine on my gown from Lumia is the day a maid learns how to clean a prison cell from the inside, just sayin'.

Reactions: Emerald

Starlock

Dec 2, 2022
This may be a bit too niche, but I'd enjoy seeing a short scene for post RynUncaged where the player raises the idea of them (the PC) getting a vagina in order to have her babies, or at least take full advantage of her newly accessible equipment. Of course you as the player can just go and do that on your own, but the point is that Ryn's reaction to such a suggestion would undoubtedly be tooth rottingly sweet, and people around here seem to love those kinds of fluffy scenes with her.

Note: It ought to be made very clear that this is the PC's idea, to avoid several obviously problematic inferences.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
This may be a bit too niche, but I'd enjoy seeing a short scene for post RynUncaged where the player raises the idea of them (the PC) getting a vagina in order to have her babies, or at least take full advantage of her newly accessible equipment. Of course you as the player can just go and do that on your own, but the point is that Ryn's reaction to such a suggestion would undoubtedly be tooth rottingly sweet, and people around here seem to love those kinds of fluffy scenes with her.

Note: It ought to be made very clear that this is the PC's idea, to avoid several obviously problematic inferences.

My shemale bimbo charmer is specifically not a herm for this reason, she's waiting for Ryn to be ready. Though she's probably going carry a pink and blue egg both with lush orchid for playing with Annika and then turn around all "wait, what, me? Nope, still all 'pure' I swear."

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

I also like this, but at same time no matter how much you leave it to the player, all this piling on "Ryn wants a baby and a mommy to go alongside it" that recent one of events have been doing makes it feel like Ryn really wants/wishes for player to be a certain way. I do not like that.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021

This is why all my champs are either futas or pure female. Though i would make a shemale champ if that did come up. I think Ryn being free is what I'm looking forward to the most, well second.

Saint3224

Jan 19, 2022
I actually would like to see Brint more submissive throughout the story, after we did the saddle quest of course. Like in some scenes we could act more dominant to him.

• Love
Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I actually would like to see Brint more submissive throughout the story, after we did the saddle quest of course. Like in some scenes we could act more dominant to him.
Yes! . Like, damn dude, you were about to get folded by the wolves first time we saw you and yet suddenly me bottoming to you gives you a reason to treat me like your subby girlfriend (male) through Khorminos? Get off your high horse and onto my dick.
Also, more subby sex scenes from him. Let us milk him in the stable through anal intercourse, or challenge him to a fight where if we win we get to have our way with him. Or just simply more Domming scenes would be great.

Last edited: