What content would you like added?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
thinking of it, a trans girl is also heavily inaccurate, if it was about transitioning I would likely even be into it as I love non cis characters, but no its suddenly transformed because berwyn became juice and the player gets to pick, I feel there is significantly better samples of gender/sex switch, Bri is very non-binary in the whole mad cow quest afterwhile, no issues with having a different name and genitals so long they could be still a warrior, that feels like a significantly smoother transition with the whole bit of scenes after Brint is Brienne, Liufr (my beloved) is an intersex character that needed the resources and a push towards either side and is significantly happier after getting the tfs as they lacked confidence without transitioning to either side.

Gender was never the problem, execution of it and total closure to the point only a 1% of people would want to write for either was.
I'm literally a trans girl, to be very clear here, and while out of universe, the player picks, in-universe that's wynne choosing what body she wants to have and what name she'll use, the narrative is pretty clear about that. And if when given the opportunity to have whatever body you want, and change your name to a more gender-affirming name, and all that, you choose to just be a girl? that's called being trans.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
It's also something that can appear sudden to an outside observer since there's no way to know what someone is thinking or how they feel unless they tell you. When I came out it was a very sudden thing for everyone around me when in reality it's been something on my mind since I was a kid. No matter the point in my life, had I been given the option to just rematerialize myself and my being you bet your ass I'd choose woman.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
that's perfectly fair, my experiences and thoughts are not universal, and sometimes when things fit a literal definition it can still feel as it if doesn't really fit what you (for a lack of a better word) expect of things about it, I am used to there being an at least a subtle desire for things not the sudden slapping it down and calling it a day, with real people I can see face to face even if it isn't something they've told me explicitly I tend to be able to see something coming, it is far of the "aha I knew it" but closer to "huh, that makes sense"

I find this mildly amusing since I didn't like hugs berry and I also don't like the new character, the dungeon is pretty good tho, even if I will get lost no matter how many times I go through the maze, this is almost two pages dedicated to the topic so this is my last note on it

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
What I would like is for cocks with the 'Bushel' tag to have the ability to control size like its appearance suggests currently any sex scene automatically does your full length which disables a few sex scene for example with 'Etheryn' several of her scenes are disabled.

A suggestion I have if you have the 'Bushel' tag and you enter a sex scene that changes based on size then before entering a selection of the options based on your max length: very small, small, medium, large, very large, huge.

This way the 'Bushel' tag does what it says in stead of being locked out of sex scene due to being too big.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You can still access Berry's pregnancy stuff if you don't do the second quest and just keep him at the Wayfort. Doing the quest will remove the content, yeah, but the old content is still sitting there.
I know that.

Anyway, I want cuckqueen Brienne/Kiyoko. Basically them watching us fuck others while they masterbate on the side. Kind of shame that Kiyokos voyeur scenes never lead to to that.

Last edited:

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Anyway, I want cuckqueen Brienne/Kiyoko. Basically them watching us fuck others while they masterbate on the side. Kind of shame that Kiyokos voyeur scenes never lead to to that.
I thought Kiyoko does end up outright masturbating during some of her voyeur scenes with the frostwood kitsune? I distinctly remember the geomancer ovilixer scene as one, might be the only one though. Brienne has Rina and Vatia to give her scenes approaching that although it's not quite the same. I agree though, more scenes in that ballpark would be neat.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
More unique themed armor styles kinda like the Halloween witches corset but themed around the gods as id love a mage set based on Lumia or her Valkyries (or even a set that goes well with guldring or just sun themed)

moobere

May 19, 2017
I do hope that Ryn's quest has a option to keep her in chastity, If it doesn't it's understandable but it would be a cool option to have. I personally like her in it than I can see her out of it.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Speaking of that, anyone knows if we can expect Rynquest this year or is it planned for 2023?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I do hope that Ryn's quest has a option to keep her in chastity, If it doesn't it's understandable but it would be a cool option to have. I personally like her in it than I can see her out of it.
The writers might do that for low con Ryn but I doubt Ryn would let champ force her to stay in chastity when high con.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Speaking of that, anyone knows if we can expect Rynquest this year or is it planned for 2023?
By the end of the year is the plan, but doesn't sound guaranteed at this stage.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-05 23.46.46.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-05 23.46.46.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Necros

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
see, I love chastity cages, but Ryn's disgust toward her's makes it so it does sound improbable a Ryn the champ has got out of her shell will change her mind on

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

moobere

May 19, 2017
see, I love chastity cages, but Ryn's disgust toward her's makes it so it does sound improbable a Ryn the champ has got out of her shell will change her mind on
In a way I do think she would also listen to PC about it, If u need a non confident ryn so be it...save editor ahoy

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
So far i enjoy that we can give tfs to our companions. Doesn't need to be huge ones maybe just to modify existing assets like bigger butt or boobs or dong or what have you i don't wanna open up the can of worms of de donging people and it might get complicated doing that anyways. But I appreciate the stuff like this for Ryn, Cait, Drifa, Lusina. Those are only the ones I think of off the top of my head at least. But yeah it's always nice to be able to slightly change up a companion a bit even if I usually just go for making them buxom honestly lol...

Reactions: HavocHive55

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Even on my DK route I just cant be mean to Ryn. I just cant do it. High Con Ryn is Best Ryn by far.
I would like high confidence Run if she was not so... boring. If she kept some of her low confidence characteristics, sure; and not just seemingly get over years of abuse with couple of hugs here and there.
But, as she is now, she just doesn't feel to distinguished compared to her low confidence self.

Last edited:

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
KIYOKO GROUP SNUGGLES. Yes, I know she is aloof, and she is intentionally supposed to feel like she is only here for the Champ, and doesn't HATE the rest of the party, but could really do without... still... FLOOFY GROUP SNUGGLES.

Also more group snuggles in general.

I like camping with two companions who are totally down to get into one giant cuddlepuddle for the evening. It ensures excellent unit cohesion, and strengthens companionship. Not to mention, it feels more Kitchen-Table-Poly for me, and that is a healthy and emotionally gratifying place to be with multiple partners.
kitchen table poly, is the idea that each of everyone's partners are cool enough with each other to sit at the same table and eat meals with one another, and would happily do so.

Currently your choices for group snuggles at camp are either:

Brienne+Azzy (The Land of Milk and Honey)
Brienne+Tui (Do you even Lift, girl?)

Your solo options are:
Ryn
Cait (after boning her at the exact right time)
Arona
Tui
Azzy
Brienne
Kiyoko

I would like for the possibility that you can have the following options for Camp Sleep-Withs:

Cait+Brienne/Ryn/Azzy
I mean. This is a given. I'm shocked that you can ask her to snuggle with people she enjoys having fun with on the regular anyways. Like seriously, kitty is always down to snuggle.

Kiyoko+Cait
what? This doesn't make sense? Listen, Kiyoko has shown several times her hidden jealous and competitive streaks are. She may always have the "Royal Mask" on, but it's clear she thinks she is top pussy in the group, even though she wouldn't actually admit it. So this pairing of snuggles would be born of begrudging admittance that Cait is a mainstay in her Beloved's life. Also, what better way to cement herself as the better lover than Evening Sex-competitions with the Slutkitty. A Kerosite shouldnt ever get shown up by a Malachite, afterall.

Kiyoko+Ryn
my personal headcannon behind Kiyoko being champsexual, is social standing. Post Wintercity Ryn is De-Facto Queen Regent of the Boreal Elves. And I highly beleive HighConfidence Ryn would be down to snuggle the Baron of Winter with a Royal of the Colony... purely for the diplomatic angle afforded, and not so they can compete for morning sex.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
That does sound kind of bad. But maybe our current options are souring my opinion about it. It could be also that I can not really picture much chemistry between parties involved.
Especially when it involves Brienne or Kiyoko since they should remain more champ focused. Especially if it gets them involved alongside Cait.
And Run is no go since she has a dick.
Though I think Quin has some planned, so you will have those.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Quin doesn't do anything for me. I save him, because my champnisnt a heartless monster.

But afterwards he just becomes a Frosthound decoration for me.
I saved him once but since then I just ignore his fight or tell him to fk off when done..

Quin would just ruin it if he got involved for me..
Kiyoko and Brienne
Kiyoko and Ryn
Kiyoko and Cait, just like in the dream.
Cait, Ryn and Brienne.
Agni (might of spelt very pretty bird lady name wrong) and Ryn.
Brienne and Arona.
Viv and Cait.

I also wanna cuddle Evelyn.

Outside of camp
Kas (in disguise) and Cait
Kiyoko and any lady Kitsunes

Hashat and Klem (other mare lady) - I can dream.