What content would you like added?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Yeah tobs is trying to rectify that effigy situation like he did with the hornets post hive quest. Give it time.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I would like to see some changes in enemy attacks in the Old Forest and Harvest Valley
It seems weird that you are still getting jumped by Effigies when you have tamed The Alraune (It would make sense more that they attack you seeking revenge if you killed her)
Also that the Tainted Witch is still on that damned river in Harvest Valley
Would be interesting if there was some permanent end for her

It would be nice to feel like your character is having an effect on the world either positively or negatively
I think those encounters have been left there as a way for the player to be able to still repeat that content, and to be able to get their drops, for whatever reason.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I wish there was some acknowledgement of us clearing certain things solo, like the Kitsune Den or the demon horde fight in the Glacial Rift, just because it'd be cool. Not even necessarily a long term thing like the bar brawler title, just some acknowledgement in the after battle text

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There is a parser that can be used to output text if there are no companions in the form of [party.hasCompanions] so it's hypothetically something that could be done, it's just down to the writers of given content to decide it's worth doing.

CoCEnjoyer

Aug 20, 2022
I kind of wish we get a few more followers, especially since we lost one. Love to see a full Lupine (maybe one you can alter gender/genitals to give everyone options) and/or the Mecian that didn't get in the last time. I know the chance is basically 0 but hey, it IS the "what you'd like to see" thread. Haha.
I agree, especially on the lupine part (lupine is canine right?). I skimmed over a lot of the game but I don’t think there is single follower even close to canine.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I wish there was some acknowledgement of us clearing certain things solo, like the Kitsune Den or the demon horde fight in the Glacial Rift, just because it'd be cool. Not even necessarily a long term thing like the bar brawler title, just some acknowledgement in the after battle text
Honestly, although we do have the technical ability to acknowledge this, it's simply not the kind of behavior that devs want to encourage. If writers recognize something that the players do, people will play that way more, and in this particular case we don't want you to play that way. The game's meant to revolve around your party as a party and encourage you to use your companions, not to leave them at home.

Reactions: A1teros

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love a Squirrel race or at least a tf item!
Or how about a otter race or tf item!

Other then that I'd love to have some more unique items that boost different elemental magic like the item guldring

Or more unique outfits like a kimono or a set of dance gear for charmers (that's different from the dancers silks)

And because of the season more Halloween themed things!!! Like maybe one of the companions can dress up for a role play sex scene

Reactions: Ker0k

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
so i recently finished the quest "The Mistress" for Berwyn's questline. While doing this, i also had the quest "Dungeoneering" (Make a dungeon for the wayfort) with zero progress in it. One of the objectives of "Dungeoneering" is to hire a mage of some kind to cast protection spells on the dungeon.

Now i can't remember if the "Dungeoneering" quest implies that the mage will move into the Wayfort, or if they just cast an enchantment on it like they do with the heated water tubs later on, but my first thought when seeing i had the option to send Matiha (Berwyn's old mistress) to the wayfort was "I guess i found my mage for that dungeon quest".

Unfortunately after talking too her, looks like she's not available as an option for this quest at the moment, despite already living in the Wayfort.

If possible, I'd love to have her as a potential mage option alongside the other options for this and other Wayfort-related quests that require a magic user. Having her as the keep's mage seems fun.

Given she's Berwyn content and the whole situation around that, i can understand not wanting to add more to her then is absolutely necessary, but i just wanted to throw the idea out there, story-wise it felt like it'd fit.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I would love a dickgirl who is super Champ Sexual, is 3 times my size, to magic me up and use me as a cocksleeve in a loving manner.
Dunno if it will meet all of those things (because she's been mum on exact details) but Aly has a character in the review process she's described as 'valkyrie musclemilf' who has "a warm disposition, quite a lot of muscle, and a big honkin' dick".
Also, I'd love to see Ryn attempt to be dominate. I think it'd be adorable, even at high confidence.
So... like this pic? :D

CassDom.png

He has mentioned that the idea would be cute so... maybe?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would love a dickgirl who is super Champ Sexual, is 3 times my size, to magic me up and use me as a cocksleeve in a loving manner.

Also, I'd love to see Ryn attempt to be dominate. I think it'd be adorable, even at high confidence.
Yes! A champ sexual dick girl is what we really need. The game does lack in girls with dicks that are actually obsessed over you like Kiyoko and Brienne happen to be. I actually can not really think of one that comes even close to levels of Rindo, or hell, even Senja in terms of champ loyalty.

Which is a shame since a loyal/champ obsessed dick girl would become quite popular.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Dunno if it will meet all of those things (because she's been mum on exact details) but Aly has a character in the review process she's described as 'valkyrie musclemilf' who has "a warm disposition, quite a lot of muscle, and a big honkin' dick".
I will say that Annika is not three times the player's size. Hopefully everything else about her fits the bill, though~

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
A muscular tomboy futa with a smol pp who is very submissive

an amorphous blob of lust can dream

Enduroman1

Oct 2, 2022
I kind of want an encounter for corrupted champions. Where a holy knight or paladin meets your character and senses your corruption and decides to do something about it, by smashing your face in and beating the corruption out of your body. Whereas if you win you can dominate the "incorruptible paladin".

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
More interesting options for the hand and feet slots. There's such a bevy of choices to equip in armor, head, rings, and shoulders, but hands and feet feel much less available. Plus it feels really weird for the best defensive foot option to be iron clogs, which is... kinda weird, from a roleplay perspective, those don't seem more effective than actual armor really. I'd also like a few more defensive neck options - as it is I've been mostly using fluffy scarf, and I'd love one of the amulets or unique items to be a bit better in that slot. Other than that, obviously top and bottom slots are meant to be mostly flavor not function, so no objection to those being kinda lacking.

Edit:
For context I play a leadership-maxing tank build, drawing aggro and taking hits, and between the Helm of Heroes, Conqueror's Breastplate, and Guldring pull up a full 80 leadership. Other ring is always going to go to the Ring of Fate, because of flavor (and I can't wait for the best summon in the game next level), the shield of absorption slaps as a concept, the cloak of the deeps is probably my favorite single item in the game on the basis of its adorable and touching story (and fits incredibly well mechanically with my build), and I love using the sanctified gladius, for both theme and function, unless someone wants to make it possible for me to get the dawnsword without missing out on the guldring. So I mostly just find my hands slot (arm guards), feet slot (winged sabatons/iron clogs), neck slot (fluffy scarf) and to some degree waist slot (bountiful bag) kinda boring - the hands and feet don't have particularly interesting theme or function, the neck slot has a few interesting options, but it pretty much comes down to fluffy scarf/fox-tail charm/ward amulet for a defensive build, and fox-tail seems the weakest of the bunch sadly cause it's the most thematically interesting, and finally the waist slot, well, I have no objections to bountiful bag mechanically, having a boost to healing is great to keep me alive, I just hate evergreen and wish there was any other valid waist option for a tanky character.

Last edited:

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
I kind of want an encounter for corrupted champions. Where a holy knight or paladin meets your character and senses your corruption and decides to do something about it, by smashing your face in and beating the corruption out of your body. Whereas if you win you can dominate the "incorruptible paladin".
So basically you want Jojo form CoC1?

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
I suppose someone wanted my blood after this post but I suggest some slight changes in the combat system

1) The unarmed state can be removed simply by accessing the inventory and using another weapon, the weapon in question must be different, for example, disarm your Francisca and pick up another one that you already had in the inventory, forcing the user to better manage their inventory

2) Change in the Sundered state or a new state basically something like disarm with shields making armored characters vulnerable to crits for a short time.

3) Special training with Zo you will be able to add an extra point to one of your stats as long as it does not exceed the maximum limit of the allowed level, solving the problem of never being able to reach the maximum in strenght or cunning at the start of character creation, of course it is a single event that cannot be repeated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ker0k

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020

So basically you want Jojo form CoC1?
So basically Eryka?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
That's kind of the opposite of how the Eryka encounter works -- YOU find a corrupted paladin and smack sense back into her :p

Would be a cool encounter, tho.
It's kinda how Eryka thinks it's going I suppose - she's corrupted in such a way she thinks you're corrupted and she's smiting you lmao.

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
So basically Eryka?
She did come to mind at first but...
That's kind of the opposite of how the Eryka encounter works -- YOU find a corrupted paladin and smack sense back into her :p

Would be a cool encounter, tho.
Like Savin said she doesn't really fit. I do wish there were more npcs like Jojo and Amily. It be nice to have npcs you could corrupt into "slaves" like CoC1 camp, but at The Wayfort for corrupt champions.