What content would you like added?

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
Damn dude... And here the authors just had the idea of turning him into a girl, since, as we know, being a girl is fate worse than death.:ghost:

Although, I would personally just enslave him, TF him into a Femboy (ala Nikol)/pretty boy (ala Rooh)/keep him as he is and train him into a decent (enslaved) piece of well behaving beef.

Heh, if only someone would write it...
yeap for Hirrud it is his mentality turning him into a weak femboy would be an appropriate punishment for him in addition to preventing him from continuing to assault and kidnap kitties.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
yeap for Hirrud it is his mentality turning him into a weak femboy would be an appropriate punishment for him in addition to preventing him from continuing to assault and kidnap kitties.
Well, heh, good to know that there is a demand for that. I like idea of reeducation or of breaking someones will into being your willing slave. Sera (a girl from TiTS) was great on that regard

Although I would feel bad for people that find current Hirrud. It could feel like spitting to much into faces of Bara lovers, if something like what we are suggesting came to fruition. "Oh, not only can we turn him into a girl, but also a femboy/pretty boy. Yet we have no way of fucking him as him". Which, yeah, does feel little assholish.

Although, speaking of sexing Hirrud as his OG self, it would be fun to willingly submit to him after making a truce and having him promise to not be such a jerk. Maybe have the champion have positive influence on him where he becomes a decent minobeing. Or have it be like Kelt from OG CoC and let him exude all his sexual frustrations into you. Without the whole feminization angle though.

Although I am more of a fan of enslavement route. I just like the concept of breaking in the Dom's to much.

Last edited:

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
Although, speaking of sexing Hirrud as his OG self, it would be fun to willingly submit to him after making a truce and having him promise to not be such a jerk. Maybe have the champion have positive influence on him where he becomes a decent minobeing. Or have it be like Kelt from OG CoC and let him exude all his sexual frustrations into you. Without the whole feminization angle though.

Although I am more of a fan of enslament route. I just like the concept of breaking in the Dom's to much.
Perhaps when Hirrud wins he reconsiders that he cannot continue acting like this but it would be a too abrupt and fast turn given his personality it would seem more that his behavior changes due to fear of future consequences rather than that he has learned a moral lesson.

On the other hand, would it be a good development point, would you sacrifice Selima's last chance as a paladin? if she takes revenge, his self-esteem will return and she could be a good support for the town.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Perhaps when Hirrud wins he reconsiders that he cannot continue acting like this but it would be a too abrupt and fast turn given his personality it would seem more that his behavior changes due to fear of future consequences rather than that he has learned a moral lesson.

On the other hand, would it be a good development point, would you sacrifice Selima's last chance as a paladin? if she takes revenge, his self-esteem will return and she could be a good support for the town.
have you actually seen what Selima's had to say about her religion, in the hive quest you can ask her and she explicitly states that she felt abandoned by Lumia and won't take the mantle again to directly serve her if you send her and the girls with coin she finds some people from the order and they get along, but she still doesn't go with them to go back to being a paladin

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
For the Musky Sap (Cum) Alchemy reagent to be able to be used for Minoblood Wine and Virility Booster(s).

It would make sense (in my opinion), for the Musky Sap reagent to be able to be used for Minoblood Wine for the transformation that increases the player character's Cum Multiplier. As it stands now, this transformation is instead only done in the "Raw" form of Minoblood Wine - which is not what is observed for Bovum Sherry with regards to the transformation for Milk Multiplier (that transformation can be done via the Sweet Cream (Milk) Alchemy reagent infused Bovum Sherry OR via "Raw" Bovum Sherry).
This change would then allow for player character's to be able to increase their Cum Multiplier without also possibly transforming into a Minotaur.

Then with regards to Virility Booster(s), having the transformations to either increase Cum Multiplier / Vaginal Wetness also being able to be done via Musky Sap infused Virility Booster(s) would make sense, in my opinion, as then both transformations can be handled by one reagent (with checks for Penis / Vagina for Cum Multiplier / Vaginal Wetness, obviously) - seeing as both Cum Multiplier / Vaginal Wetness do seem like they would both fall under the same category.
This change would then allow for player character's to be able to increase their Cum Multiplier without also possibly increasing their Ball Size.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It may not be idea, but Virility Booster can also increase Cum Multiplier.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
It may not be idea, but Virility Booster can also increase Cum Multiplier.
Yes? I never said otherwise.
Then with regards to Virility Booster(s), having the transformations to either increase Cum Multiplier / Vaginal Wetness also being able to be done via Musky Sap infused Virility Booster(s) would make sense, in my opinion, as then both transformations can be handled by one reagent (with checks for Penis / Vagina for Cum Multiplier / Vaginal Wetness, obviously) - seeing as both Cum Multiplier / Vaginal Wetness do seem like they would both fall under the same category.
This change would then allow for player character's to be able to increase their Cum Multiplier without also possibly increasing their Ball Size.
Just said that the way it works now isn't all that ideal / doesn't make that much inherent sense, because it splits the transformation for Cum Multiplier and Vaginal Wetness into different transformations, when they should arguably be under the same transformation category, but with different checks (unless one is seriously going to argue that Cum and Girl Cum should not be in the same category (Cum) ???).
That way it eliminates redundancy, and also allows for the player character to increase their Cum Multiplier without the possibility of increasing their Ball Size (as currently increasing the Cum Multiplier is tied to the transformation to increase Ball Size as well).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What I was trying to say is that, since a more specific item exists, the changes should be applied to it instead. That's all :p

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
What I was trying to say is that, since a more specific item exists, the changes should be applied to it instead. That's all :p
Right, but then there's still inconsistencies between Bovum Sherry and Minoblood Wine - transformation items that were made by the same person.

But I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that the majority of the community seem to literally not care about inconsistencies in these games.

Edit: Also, really didn't think one would have to justify a thing they either like (and possibly want added / changed) or what they dislike (in the gripes thread). Kind defeats the purpose of it lol, as though one has to somehow debate the semantics of opinions...

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
more unnatural hair colors in the salon like pink or green

and was also wondering will there ever be a arctic Vulperine npc?

i was also wondering if we will have a mecian tf? id really like to play a mouse pc!

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Been reading some Silmarillion and am just wondering if there will any Dwalves or Ents in the game? I can't recall any.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
If you meant dwarves, that role has been filled by the minotaurs, even if they don't fit the archetype. As for ents, at most we'll have mentions of velun the tree god.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Wish when we met Kaina, Azzy could add honey along with Cait adding milk to the tea. Also I haven't tried it but does Brienne add milk if Cait isn't there or if she's above Cait in the party member slots? Also despite green tea from the foxes being mentioned as an option, I'm not sure it's actually possible to resolve the quest that way, pretty sure you have to source the tea from the caravan.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Wish when we met Kaina, Azzy could add honey along with Cait adding milk to the tea. Also I haven't tried it but does Brienne add milk if Cait isn't there or if she's above Cait in the party member slots? Also despite green tea from the foxes being mentioned as an option, I'm not sure it's actually possible to resolve the quest that way, pretty sure you have to source the tea from the caravan.
I checked the Azzy thing because she's meant to be able to contribute honey to the tea, it turns out that's a parser issue.

And yeah, any lactating companion should be able to fill in that part.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I kind of wish we get a few more followers, especially since we lost one. Love to see a full Lupine (maybe one you can alter gender/genitals to give everyone options) and/or the Mecian that didn't get in the last time. I know the chance is basically 0 but hey, it IS the "what you'd like to see" thread. Haha.

Reactions: CoCEnjoyer

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I mean, you can certainly say it but it's not gonna change the fact that companion submissions have been closed for almost a year now and the pool of qualified writers is exhausted so even if they were open there's nobody left to write a new one. :p

That said, we are getting one more companion still; Viviane merely awaits the day that her companion expansion is finally coded into the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Ker0k

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I would like to see some more early conversation with Kiyoko and Kinu about like the outside world
You think Kiyoko would be a bit more interested in wondering how the world has changed in like a couple of hundred years
Or Kinu asking what the outside world looks like since all she's had knowledge of is her little slice of paradise and Kiyoko's tales which are a tad out of date

Alicorn

Jan 5, 2022
I would like to see more interacts with Mallach, since you could become Keros champion it would be interesting if other gods got as much development and interactions as Keros. I vote Mallach due to being a big fan of his and Cait and the fact that since Cait plays a big role in the story it would be nice to have Cait's faith expanded upon and let Mallach play at much larger role in Cait's story getting development like Keros got.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I would like to see more interacts with Mallach, since you could become Keros champion it would be interesting if other gods got as much development and interactions as Keros. I vote Mallach due to being a big fan of his and Cait and the fact that since Cait plays a big role in the story it would be nice to have Cait's faith expanded upon and let Mallach play at much larger role in Cait's story getting development like Keros got.
gods that are getting more content have already been picked and Mallach is not one of them, Lumia, Nareva, and Keros are the only ones that are getting soul binding and is likely Mallach is never to be seen again just like a couple of the other gods are getting no more than a mention

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I would like to see some changes in enemy attacks in the Old Forest and Harvest Valley
It seems weird that you are still getting jumped by Effigies when you have tamed The Alraune (It would make sense more that they attack you seeking revenge if you killed her)
Also that the Tainted Witch is still on that damned river in Harvest Valley
Would be interesting if there was some permanent end for her

It would be nice to feel like your character is having an effect on the world either positively or negatively

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
I would like to see some changes in enemy attacks in the Old Forest and Harvest Valley
It seems weird that you are still getting jumped by Effigies when you have tamed The Alraune (It would make sense more that they attack you seeking revenge if you killed her)
Also that the Tainted Witch is still on that damned river in Harvest Valley
Would be interesting if there was some permanent end for her

It would be nice to feel like your character is having an effect on the world either positively or negatively
More of this please. Things like how the vesparans and kitsune work, just asking if want to do it or not.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Yeah tobs is trying to rectify that effigy situation like he did with the hornets post hive quest. Give it time.