What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I’d like for there to be more holy and or pure stuff. More people who are anxious for their first time and or are just good people who don’t have sex all the time. Unless it’s with someone they are bonded to like the player.
Okay!

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Here is something that would probably be too much content with too many branching routes but I'd really like to see it: an event where you can accompany Kasyrra on doing some corrupting. We usually only get to see the aftermath and then get to choose between keeping things as is or trying to restore things as good as possible, but being present on one occasion would open up different options like stopping her plans before anything happens, failing on purpose to stop her for some sympathy points while pretending to be a good guy, or actively helping her pull it off while your party isn't around.

The setup would be that you trigger a trap (if your skills are high enough, you can notice it but still trigger it on purpose if you feel so inclined) and wind up in a prison cell with your party, you can then either try to break out, which would put you back on the same path as if you didn't trigger the trap albeit with some disadvantages or simply wait for Kasyrra to call for you, which will have differing outcomes depending on your relationship with her and how you choose to proceed. After being called by Kasyrra you might want to tell the jailors about your party's escape plans to make sure they don't disturb you while you have the orgy of a lifetime.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Most birds do have tails of a sort, so it was a fair assumption to make that harpies would have something similar, since they're mostly bird-like.
Birds have tails to balance their posture. Harpies are more upright, so no need for a tail.

Adan

May 26, 2018
the purpose of it does not matter. horsetail is for swatting away flies, but marefolk have hands and tools so they dont need tail... its not about need. its only about appeal.

not my kink tho. spade tail is objectively the best because it is both a limb for grabbing, fucking, and a sensitive organ for tail play. :catte:

Reactions: Acharehnus

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I want the champ to put Kinu through a difficult training montage so that she can put that foxfuck in his fucking place
Or like rip him apart with your bare hands

Whatever comes first.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
I want the champ to put Kinu through a difficult training montage so that she can put that foxfuck in his fucking place
Or like rip him apart with your bare hands

Whatever comes first.
We definitely need more meaningful interactions with Kinu.

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
Raphael will be dealt with with Kinu, he is her growth as a character.
But the first bit is not them asking for the Champ to deal with Raphael, they're asking for the champ to help Kinu learn how to deal with Raphael. IMO it makes a lot of sense for Kinu, daughter of a noted badass, to receive instruction and training from aforementioned noted badass.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
But the first bit is not them asking for the Champ to deal with Raphael, they're asking for the champ to help Kinu learn how to deal with Raphael. IMO it makes a lot of sense for Kinu, daughter of a noted badass, to receive instruction and training from aforementioned noted badass.
I recall this same discussion when the princess blade first came out, the observer doesn't want the champion to have anything to do with how Kinu grows as a character irc

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Specifically, Tobs has talked about how your interactions with her as a child are incredibly significant in terms of who she grows up to be, but once she's grown up it's time to let her be her own person. See here and here for a couple examples.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Goddamn this man is just spitting fire here. Just came in pissed off at Tobs for whatever reason.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
People being pissed at tobs, how unheard of. Also saying that like it's bad to use inspiration for your writing, you better shit talk every writer then, especially if you like them.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
People have long commented that Observer's baby; the Kitsune as a whole, their den and Kinu, have felt notably disconnected from the rest of the game.

I'm simply being straightforward after all this time because its brought up so often; there's been little shadow for Kinu to need to get out from under because everything about her, and the player character's relation with her, has been rushed with the contrived and unnecessary nature of her age-up (which is also pretty messed up in the Fire Emblem games which engage in it).

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
Huh no wonder I got a familiar feeling from the kitsune, barring the Sav&D tie ins. You know looking into how similar they could be I found a few similarities:

Kaden(Kinu's father)and Kiyoko have similar hair color, and Kiyoko's green eyes may come from Selkie(Kinu).

Kitsune's may get skinned for their fur, (FireEmblem quote) "old Kitsune belief that the humans would kill the kitsune for their fur once they obtain their trust". But these could both be referencing the fur trade.

As SomeNobody made note of, the dream and Kinu aging is somewhat similar to the effects of the Deeprealms:
"The most notable trait of the Deeprealms is the accelerated flow of time in the realms compared to the normal flow of time in the main world of Fates. In a matter of a few weeks in the Fire Emblem Fates continent translates to several years in the Deeprealms. Thus children grow from infants into young adults in a short period of time".

Personality wise Kiyoko does somewhat remind me of Kaden and Kinu also somewhat reminds me of Selkie but that could just be chalked up to a kitsune thing.

Kaden is listed to be a diviner and Kiyoko is a diviner. Also Hime Kinu's outfit looks similar to Selkie's outfit both being short kimono or something.

Now these similarities are most likely that, similarities same as Kiyoko and Kinu looking like Spice and wolf's mother and daughter combo.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I know I've said it before (and it'll come eventually) but now we can finally use the Dream Palace dungeon, I want Kas to tie me up and play with me in her dungeon.

The intro to the new scenes is such a tease!
"You want your sweet small, heart-shaped rump trussed up, and to be ravaged most unmercifully like mommy's special bitch-elf?"
Yes, yes I do please.

It's a cute scene though. =)

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
Some way to find what our 'Appearance' tags are in game, TiTS can do this by codex but CoC2 don't have a ways besides appearance description which isn't always clear.
Have you tried looking at the bottom of your character sheet? Like at the bottom of the character sheet there's mathematical values for a lot of your body proportions or are you suggesting you want a more detailed version like in TiTS?