What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Depends who you're inviting to the threesome+ other kitsune seem to leave her unfazed completely. Probably best not to think about the implications of that too much.
Oh of course she has no problem with other kitsune, its just outside of the den she really only cares about you.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
But it goes against her character, alot.
Oh for sure but I'd still take her along in the hypothetical situation =P

I pretty much always roam around with Cait/Ryn/Brint and it's fun when they join in with scenes.
You want to be part of her bdsm sex dungeon?? Pretty sure that'll lead u straight to bad end/cumming ur soul out (besides imps are icky). I'm sure Evelyn will do that for PC w/o the risk of being corrupted!
I'm just saying there are currently limited opportunities for BDSM sex dungeons in the game so I'll take what I can potentially get xD.

If Evelyn had a BDSM dungeon though... <3

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Depends who you're inviting to the threesome+ other kitsune seem to leave her unfazed completely. Probably best not to think about the implications of that too much.

Kiyoko is only sharing with them so she can rub their noses in how amazing her property is. Except in Rindo's case, that one is meant to be sexual training for Rindo.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Since we have the dawnsword in the game (cough cough lightsaber) I wonder if we'll ever get force abilities implemented

I mean, there technically already are some. You have to use save editing to get them, but the Incubus Blackguard in High Ground has a version of Garrote that's basically Force Choke called Asphyxiate, and a version of Arc Cannon that’s basically Force Lightning called Dark Lightning.

Additionally, the pure Dawnsword gives you a stance that lets you deflect ranged attacks with it when active, similar to Duelist Stance.

Last edited:

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
I mean, there technically already are some. You have to use save editing to get them, but the Incubus Blackguard in High Ground has a version of Garrote that's basically Force Choke called Asphyxiate, and a version of Arc Cannon that’s basically Force Lightning called Dark Lightning.
But I don't use save editing and I don't know how or where to get one

HK-47

May 17, 2017

Aliame1950

Jan 4, 2021
1. some lines for breaking in
wynne's
new vagina. matter-of-fact, sex lines after the dungeon should be checking their holes' virginity status just like it did during
matiha's
catching of the love bug for you

2. being able to do a train on
matiha

3. i again reiterate: the ability to platonically train june into an absolute massive unit

Last edited:

Drakani

Jul 15, 2020
You know with Berwyn remove from the party it's time I think of a wild idea new party member: Lyric. Look I know this would be in the game but a Kobold as a party member would be so much fun

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
You know with Berwyn remove from the party it's time I think of a wild idea new party member: Lyric. Look I know this would be in the game but a Kobold as a party member would be so much fun
It'd take a great and committed writer to come forward with another companion and B (Lyrics writer) already has one who could use some more stuff.

Mind you I'd never say no to more Lyric content down the road I hope our little Kobold buddy stays relevant.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I'll admit, potentially getting Quin pregnant from fucking him in the ass would be pretty involved as far as these things go.
I'm at least 80% certain that's not what they meant
Oh yes, I totally meant it.

Well, good to see the the second biggest boywhore got some much needed action which doubles as Atugia expansion. Hope he softers up some of his more questionable tendencies in this and his next upcoming update. Which I hope has a shorter time frame between its release and now.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
i would like it for everytime your champion crits with a spear weapon equipped for him to shout "MY SPEAR IS THE SPEAR THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!!"..... simply cuase it would be cool

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
You just reminded me I never recruited Quin, is he good as a party member?
He was a mixed bag before the combat rebalance. For an at-will, he has a resolve heal. For his cooldowns, there's an aoe tease and a hybrid stance thing which does aoe fire damage initially, and afterwards deals tease damage to enemies that hit him and boosts his resistances while dealing a small amount of damage to him each turn. His encounter power is big for a tease comp, as it deals a little bit of tease damage but amplifies the damage of all resolve attacks by 50% for 3 turns, while his ultimate is straight up just a really strong tease with a one-turn stun.

After the combat rebalance, he's also a mixed bag. Slightly better for a general team, but his tease damage is generally pretty low. His sexiness is high enough that he can do good teases, but it feels like his tease damage simply can not hold up. Like, his ultimate is a Tease attack, and you'd think it would be strong, but in a quick test against Grettel (high armor, decent warding, low focus), Etheryn's Iceburst Arrow (note that this is at level 6, pre-winter city), which I think is a mixture of physical and magic damage, does 158 total damage to her, while Quint's ultimate only dealt 128 damage. A cooldown power hits harder than Quint's ult, despite the target being weak to tease damage and much stronger against physical and magic damage. For its low damage, Quint's ultimate skill does not provide enough utility to be useful.

Ignoring that, just looking at damage with other attacks against the Wyvern. His basic tease (and allure, which is equivalent to a basic tease) hits grettel for 41 damage. Etheryn's basic attack, without use of her at-will (remember, this is without the Winter City buff) deals 52.

Honestly, overall, Quint has pretty bad damage. He still works as an accelerator for lust teams, but tease damage feels way weaker than it used to be. That said, his stance, Firewalk, still deals some pretty great aoe damage on activation, and he does have a heal. Though, unfortunately, his heal is a flat amount, rather than a percentage heal, which feels rather underwhelming. He's supposed to be a support, I think, but the composition he best supported isn't anywhere near as good as it was, so his usefulness overall is worse. Still, I'm decently positive on him, purely because Firewalk is just really good.
i would like it for everytime your champion crits with a spear weapon equipped for him to shout "MY SPEAR IS THE SPEAR THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!!"..... simply cuase it would be cool
That would be silly. It would only belong in Silly Mode, if it were added. Also you can just imagine that your Champ is doing it, since this game is text-based and lets your mind picture things.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
He was a mixed bag before the combat rebalance. For an at-will, he has a resolve heal. For his cooldowns, there's an aoe tease and a hybrid stance thing which does aoe fire damage initially, and afterwards deals tease damage to enemies that hit him and boosts his resistances while dealing a small amount of damage to him each turn. His encounter power is big for a tease comp, as it deals a little bit of tease damage but amplifies the damage of all resolve attacks by 50% for 3 turns, while his ultimate is straight up just a really strong tease with a one-turn stun.

After the combat rebalance, he's also a mixed bag. Slightly better for a general team, but his tease damage is generally pretty low. His sexiness is high enough that he can do good teases, but it feels like his tease damage simply can not hold up. Like, his ultimate is a Tease attack, and you'd think it would be strong, but in a quick test against Grettel (high armor, decent warding, low focus), Etheryn's Iceburst Arrow (note that this is at level 6, pre-winter city), which I think is a mixture of physical and magic damage, does 158 total damage to her, while Quint's ultimate only dealt 128 damage. A cooldown power hits harder than Quint's ult, despite the target being weak to tease damage and much stronger against physical and magic damage. For its low damage, Quint's ultimate skill does not provide enough utility to be useful.

Ignoring that, just looking at damage with other attacks against the Wyvern. His basic tease (and allure, which is equivalent to a basic tease) hits grettel for 41 damage. Etheryn's basic attack, without use of her at-will (remember, this is without the Winter City buff) deals 52.

Honestly, overall, Quint has pretty bad damage. He still works as an accelerator for lust teams, but tease damage feels way weaker than it used to be. That said, his stance, Firewalk, still deals some pretty great aoe damage on activation, and he does have a heal. Though, unfortunately, his heal is a flat amount, rather than a percentage heal, which feels rather underwhelming. He's supposed to be a support, I think, but the composition he best supported isn't anywhere near as good as it was, so his usefulness overall is worse. Still, I'm decently positive on him, purely because Firewalk is just really good.

That would be silly. It would only belong in Silly Mode, if it were added. Also you can just imagine that your Champ is doing it, since this game is text-based and lets your mind picture things.
but where is the fun in that?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You just reminded me I never recruited Quin, is he good as a party member?
He is overall a mixed bag, in both combat (as said by Tide Hunter) and personality. He just feels unfocused in what he wants to be and who is his target audience. I know many people that want to like him more than they do, but there are just these many small things that put them off from him.
But overall, he is a middle of pack companion. Try him out.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
His tank set behind his (presently somewhat buggy) new quest is a lot more focused - a tank that draws aggro and uses a modified Encounter Firewalk to punish attackers. Syncs well with support, particularly boosting fire damage or boosting crit chance.

As for downsides, a good chunk of his functionality is his modified Firewalk (now an Encounter power that lasts two rounds) and he's not doing as much in combat once that is used up. Also, his perks are carried over from his base set and don't do anything for tanking/punishing.

Generally it's pretty cool though.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
With the inclusion of Mai's pregnancy, I kind of hope we might be able to eventually make her a concubine. I can understand why Miko wouldn't be an option, but considering the increased affection Mai seems to give and the fact you can spend time with your new Kit, where with Miko you can't spend time with your twins, it seems like she would be a good candidate.

Probably won't happen, but hey, just my thoughts.

Reactions: Acharehnus

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
A special TF that can be unlocked in silly mode as a variant just like there are different Tira robes, in the future when we have the option to become a Lumia champion

Champion: I can receive your boon without having to become a trap?

Lumia: "Aghh ok... but you will wear this armor at all times!"

ddddddd.PNG
Later...

Champion "Sir, do you have a moment to talk about Lumia?"

Salwah "Damn, stop bothering customers!!!" =( o ʌ o ) =

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

Quin has combat revamps in the chamber/review pile for his original kit and a new proper support kit. This is separate from his just-released kit. These should alleviate a lot of the current problems Quin has.