What content would you like added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Kasyrra. Just without the futa. And thick as in thicc like someone say... Alraune, or Nelia. It's not just about tits for me.
Well, if that's your standard for "thicc", then I direct you to just read all of the examples I gave, and look at their art on the wiki.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
Pretty sure there is one last event planned for us to humiliate his prideful ass. I dont know the full thing of it but I think feminizing him is one of them, but I dont really know. I feel like taking the 3 meows and knocking them up is good enough of a fuck you to him.
Knocking him up would be one way from some perspectives.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
While both of these options sound appealing and I'm 100% for them... what's that about female Hirrud?

Last time I saw that buffoon he got his ass kicked at the gates of Kor'Minos...

As for suggestions: Quinn and Berwyn could use some alternate equipment. Yes, I realize the guys will never have as many clothing options as the girls (because pron game) but I'd like them to be at least usable outside early game or in Quin's case, lust teams.
FemHirrurds probably ain't happening since Bubs has been so busy these last 2 years that he does not have time to write.

As for Quinn and his sets, Bubs did make an alt sets for him but they all god rejected. Not well designed or something the last I heard.

Still, just give him something. I am not fan of lust base combat so I never actually use him. Which is a shame since I do find his fire form sweet.

As for Berwyn, I think there is a good chance for him to get an alt set. If nothing else, his whole genderbend aspect (despite how much I do not care for it) should make him get one by proxy. For him being able to be turned into a girl should make him popular with general audience.
I would like for him to get a set/piece of clothings that emphasizes his boyish charms tho. Twinks in armor suits are great (ala Griffith).

several times I heard that they were going to feminize Hirrud, a little what happened to Brint/Brienne

I'd rather turn him into a helpless little sissy and let him experience the other extreme.
Yeah, I would love that. This is one of those cases where the idea of femboying a guy has its appeal. Especially if we involve Cait harem.

Maybe also an option to keep him as he is, but just with color around his neck. I know that he is supposed to come out as disgusting Mino being. And he does personality vise. But he is also my type of Chub and changing his world view through corrective dicking/
has its appeal.

No one on writing team is interested, but hey, something to think about...

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
As for Berwyn, I think there is a good chance for him to get an alt set. If nothing else, his whole genderbend aspect (despite how much I do not care for it) should make him get one by proxy. For him being able to be turned into a girl should make him popular with general audience.
yay. no offense but i honestly dont want hom to be a she we already have enough females party members but whatever, it aint my place to say what people want. Honestly i and others just more male content and a cait expansion to her past. Maybe including the warrior chick that has galaxy like parts (forgotten her name) sinse i honestly curious for her.

What are the races that exist again?

Ps. Maybe a flashback of the main Villain past sinse it be very interesting to see how she ended up in this situation.

Pps. Can i suggest some oc that i made as npc?

Jan 29, 2022
It's been a while since I've seen any content for the puppy mage , would luv to see their storyline progressed a little and perhaps even something like the transformation thing they did with brint

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's been a while since I've seen any content for the puppy mage
B has a prominent topic where he talks about everything he's been doing, including working on Berwyn for the past year; you can see the start of it here which will give you an idea what it's going to entail. That expansion has been submitted, reviewed and was added to the coding queue a month ago so it's probably going to be implemented pretty soon.
You can, but the most likely response you're going to get for something like that is probably gonna be 'write it yourself'.

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
You can, but the most likely response you're going to get for something like that is probably gonna be 'write it yourself'.
I did write it myself.... now i just dont wanna share anymore. I feel like if i did i be now insulted or shame.....

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Uhhh, please don't take my comments as some sort of gospel; I'm just someone who hangs out on the forum a lot. There have been cases of OCs turned NPCs written by somebody other than the original creator, they're just rare.

Reactions: luciel1331

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
yay. no offense but i honestly dont want hom to be a she we already have enough females party members but whatever, it aint my place to say what people want. Honestly i and others just more male content and a cait expansion to her past. Maybe including the warrior chick that has galaxy like parts (forgotten her name) sinse i honestly curious for her.

Ps. Maybe a flashback of the main Villain past sinse it be very interesting to see how she ended up in this situation.

Just to be clear, what I was referring to with that Berwyn comment was not that I wanted to turn him into a girl or something like that. Far from it, I am stearing away far away from that as humanly possible. At most I may make him a herm but beyond that, my Berry is staying a boy and a Dom.
Basically, what I am saying is that with Berwyn gaining a female counterpart that is directly tied to him, any alt set/buffs she gets will transfer over to him. And thanks to that, since girls in this game are way more popular than guys, we will get our dog boy buffs faster, hopefully.
I just want Quin and Berwyn buffed so that I can have a personal boy band, that is all.
I did write it myself.... now i just dont wanna share anymore. I feel like if i did i be now insulted or shame.....
Personally, post it. People here a genuinely nice when it comes to giving constructive criticism. And I would gladly look it over for you.

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Just to be clear, what I was referring to with that Berwyn comment was not that I wanted to turn him into a girl or something like that. Far from it, I am stearing away far away from that as humanly possible. At most I may make him a herm but beyond that, my Berry is staying a boy and a Dom.
Basically, what I am saying is that with Berwyn gaining a female counterpart that is directly tied to him, any alt set/buffs she gets will transfer over to him. And thanks to that, since girls in this game are way more popular than guys, we will get our dog boy buffs faster, hopefully.
I just want Quin and Berwyn buffed so that I can have a personal boy band, that is all.

Personally, post it. People here a genuinely nice when it comes to giving constructive criticism. And I would gladly look it over for you.

Make sense.

The Ber thing it honestly not really fair to turn him into a women for buff it just not really good thing i guess? I like the game sinse it has better characters than a lot of shows and movies recently. And i like the nsfw male content. But it just hard for a gay guy like me find this quality of good games when there different thinsg to experience than the one body type and character that exists in others games. It just wishful thinking i guess.

Hetero rule the world i guess. but whatever. Need to finish my batch of ocs i guess later

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022

Atugia or Tui, is the girl I think you're talking abobut.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Make sense.

The Ber thing it honestly not really fair to turn him into a women for buff it just not really good thing i guess? I like the game sinse it has better characters than a lot of shows and movies recently. And i like the nsfw male content. But it just hard for a gay guy like me find this quality of good games when there different thinsg to experience than the one body type and character that exists in others games. It just wishful thinking i guess.

Hetero rule the world i guess. but whatever. Need to finish my batch of ocs i guess later
True. I would rather have him buffed without this whole Matiha/Wynne ordeal but I can live with it.

What you are reading there is me coping. I am just coping...

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
True. I would rather have him buffed without this whole Matiha/Wynne ordeal but I can live with it.

What you are reading there is me coping. I am just coping...
You and me Animalistic you and me.... just more gay content. And find it somewhat unfair that The dudes turn to chicks when the chicks dont turn to dudes were the equivality. But copium here i guess.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
yay. no offense but i honestly dont want hom to be a she we already have enough females party members but whatever, it aint my place to say what people want.
In the future there'll be a moment that lets you change his appearance (once). You can choose to just have him stay entirely the same, if you want.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Pretty sure thats all optional so your making a mountain out of a grain of sand.
You and me Animalistic you and me.... just more gay content. And find it somewhat unfair that The dudes turn to chicks when the chicks dont turn to dudes were the equivality. But copium here i guess.
Rememeber that if you want more gay content try your hand at writing it.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I found this on discord, an outfit made by someone, nothing official, it's supposed to be an illusionist outfit shaking her boobs, I guess the male Berwyn would do the helicopter with his penis something fun to watch

Attachments

• hypnotic_Boing.png
    hypnotic_Boing.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 48

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Pretty sure thats all optional so your making a mountain out of a grain of sand.
Remember, saying that something is optional is a slippery slope since that phrase can be used to justify anything. Especially with Berwyn expansion is a full factory reset as one can get in these games.

For now, the only thing I can comfortable say is that it is going to suck to lose all current Berwyn scenes. Especially his cuddles and pregnancy content. Since those are honestly some of my favorite parts of the game, with latter being one of three/four decent peaces of PC maternity fluff.

Still, I am going to hold my judgement until I can expirience the expansion in game.
I found this on discord, an outfit made by someone, nothing official, it's supposed to be an illusionist outfit shaking her boobs, I guess the male Berwyn would do the helicopter with his penis something fun to watch
God, that just feels... wrong. Is this how Brint fans feel when they see Brienne?

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Male hetero, if any :p
Wow, that was never funny.

Rememeber that if you want more gay content try your hand at writing it.
I am, just don't want to share it for same reasons as my ocs. Dosent help with what i seen so far they wouldn't care looking at it for xy and z reasons. Maybe be being pessimistic or just tired ‍♂️. Self conscious? Maybe

Wow...... i need to bleach my eyes now seeing that thing.

Reactions: Emerald

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
A chance to make Lusamine fertile and then knock her up.
What were the mercs hired to do again anyway? I forgot but I imagine that won't be happening until at least Khor'minos is finished, but given it's explicitly teased it should happen.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
FemHirrurds probably ain't happening since Bubs has been so busy these last 2 years that he does not have time to write.

As for Quinn and his sets, Bubs did make an alt sets for him but they all god rejected. Not well designed or something the last I heard.

Still, just give him something. I am not fan of lust base combat so I never actually use him. Which is a shame since I do find his fire form sweet.
Ah, that's a pity. So he's basically in Berwyn's situation?

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Come to think of it, will the new Berwyn include more interaction with past things like dungeons? I mean it will be, worth starting a new game to see their reactions?

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
Actually if I remember there is a few differences with this expansion for reactions from Berwyn due to not just gender being a factor but were your Berwyn is on Dom-Sub scale determines personality.
For example:

Before Expansion: Male-Dom and Male-Neutral personalities.

After Expansion: Male-Dom, Male-Neutral, Male-Sub, Female-Dom, Female-Neutral and Female-Sub personalities.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ah, that's a pity. So he's basically in Berwyn's situation?
Not exactly comparable; BubbleLord is still around but without a lot of recent output, as opposed to Berwyn's original writer who is no longer part of the community. Bubs on the other hand pops up on Discord fairly regularly and earlier this month was talking about Fem!Hirrud specifically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ireyon

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Makes sense since his ass is probably getting beat up in a alleyway somewhere in Kor, thinking hes a chad. Though I am still waiting for the arena, mostly for the fighting, lesss the horse wife.