What content would you like added?

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Nakano bc I love me some enemies to lovers 5000k words slow burn
Another reason I liked that scene so much lol.

I do like Kinu, but I kinda wish there was something kitsune-wise for the female PCs to counterbalance the story locked behind a dick(new favorite set of words) but with how quickly and easily your bits can change you still wouldn't be able to do anything with Nakano without potentially creating a continuity error down the line (else it'd take a looot of extra writing to account for that and I ain't about to ask that undertaking of someone. That or bar off a huge amount if content you couldn't unbar)

In the end it's no big deal, just want more kitsune content for my "not giving her a dick ever" file

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
... You'd think that with a game like this I'd remember that tease outcomes are a thing -///- I've legitimately never resolved that fight with tease before and that never crossed my mind, huh.
I've had similar things happen with other fights, like almost never beating Nyzerrah with anything but Tease attacks due to how effective those are, until I did it with my main Champ and didn't want enforced sexytimes afterwards (though that's apparently a bug that's going to be fixed eventually) and had to beat her the hard way and finally saw that outcome.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I've had similar things happen with other fights, like almost never beating Nyzerrah with anything but Tease attacks due to how effective those are, until I did it with my main Champ and didn't want enforced sexytimes afterwards (though that's apparently a bug that's going to be fixed eventually) and had to beat her the hard way and finally saw that outcome.
I'm legit just sitting here wondering how much I've missed because I somehow just censored the tease button from my peripheral vision and wanna go back and do a tease playthrough.

Problem is power is out and I got 2 college projects to tackle when it's back up anyways x.x

Soon™

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I get you so much, I'd sell a kidney to be able to romance Nakano or Hitoshi, Nakano bc I love me some enemies to lovers 5000k words slow burn, and Hitoshi bc gentle giant go brrr, but alas they are for the floor daughter that I am not even gonna have so [shrugs]
Or Rindo if you want to be called a asshole for saying no(but it seems she's still happy so it's not bad for her).

Also you can get floof daughter through the ghost light, Kiyoko baby maker don't care if it's real or ghostly.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This only makes hime kinu marrying him somehow funnier.
Kinu, can I come over after work?
We can pretend I don't just act like a jerk
Did your mom get back from defeating Kas?
Is she there? I really want to peek at her ass

You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be
I'm all grown up now
Baby, can't you see?

Kinu's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Kinu, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Kinu's mom

Kinu, do you remember when I wrote that song?
Your mom said that my rhymes were really strong
I could tell she liked me from her friendly smile
And the way she praised my Old Country style

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But your other mom can't pitch
So she could use a guy like me

Aury

Dec 22, 2019

I'm all grown up now
Baby, can't you see?

Aly please :negativeman:

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017

I'm all grown up now
Baby, can't you see?

This is too strong!

Lone Wolf115

I'm all grown up now
Baby, can't you see?

This is poetry of what kind I'm not sure but it's fantastic.

Reactions: Alypia

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Or Rindo if you want to be called a asshole for saying no(but it seems she's still happy so it's not bad for her).

Also you can get floof daughter through the ghost light, Kiyoko baby maker don't care if it's real or ghostly.
ghost penis is still penis so no thank you, I don't want a cock whether is real or a strap on, the closest I will ever be to topping is power bottoming

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Finding some other way to free Kiyoko from the amber orb without having to... you know.
There is one: Give Keros the amulet and he'll take care of it in his own time and in his own way. All of her writing after being freed is tied up with Kinu's writing and freeing her 'onscreen' without doing it the way you're intended to would require Tobs to rewrite all their content to account for it, which he's not going to do.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Kinda/sorta on the same dom/sub theme, would like maybe Ryn (either a sexually frustrated one or a corrupted Ryn) basically do what Arona does to the MC when your resolve is low.

And then be able to her to impregnate those who are able to be impregnateable (if that's a word) to bear her royal heirs.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well the latter has been planned for a while, it's just you gotta wait for the quest that allows the cage to be obliterated.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Savin has said that if the Champ and Ryn are in a relationship but lack the biology to have children together, Elthara will probably be the surrogate mom and the Champ will have the option to help the magic happen. I doubt Ryn would have much interest in impregnating anyone other than the Champ if you have both the relationship with her and a womb, because she's in love with the Champ and would want a family with them, specifically. This is especially obvious if you pay attention to Ryn's conversation about Elthara's pregnancy; if the Champ has a vagina and Ryn has high Confidence (and not sky-high Libido) she all but says that she's been thinking about having babies with you and wonders how you'll look when pregnant.

Well, maybe if Ryn were demonized she might be into the idea of having kids with other people but that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I think it's safe to say that if Ryn were ever demonized it would be a game-changer in many ways, which is something Savin has mentioned (on Discord) as being an issue that needs serious consideration if it's going to actually happen.

That said, just from the standpoint of 'Let's imagine how this could play out' it would be pretty interesting to see what form Ryn's demonic obsession takes. We know that in addition to losing their empathy all demons get really focused on one thing. I could see Demon Ryn getting extremely possessive about the Champion, as a twisted form of the love she already feels for you. Actually, that might be more Demon Brienne's schtick now that I think about it. Maybe a more likely option would be that her desire to protect her people and keep them from fading away becomes twisted and she's willing to take more and more extreme steps to 'preserve' them, regardless of who else is hurt or what her people want. Imagine Galadriel if she'd taken the One Ring and adjust accordingly.

Last edited:

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I think it's safe to say that if Ryn were ever demonized it would be a game-changer in many ways, which is something Savin has mentioned (on Discord) as being an issue that needs serious consideration if it's going to actually happen.
Mmmm, parser soup...

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
ghost penis is still penis so no thank you, I don't want a cock whether is real or a strap on, the closest I will ever be to topping is power bottoming
Getting artificial cock that you absolutely do not want, because told to by a divine being, so a fox can sit on it and get herself pregnant by sucking out your lifeforce, is like the opposite of topping anything.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Getting artificial cock that you absolutely do not want, because told to by a divine being, so a fox can sit on it and get herself pregnant by sucking out your lifeforce, is like the opposite of topping anything.
eh, maybe, I am not gonna get into the definition of it, but getting a cock is my biggest no ever, so not gonna happen

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Ah, fair enough; i thought if it was about the top/bottom thing then there's some leeway here to get it past preferences, but if it's explicit "do not want cock specifically" then yeah, no loophole to work with.

JulesAckerman

Mar 26, 2022
1- Date with Kohaku and/or Ambra
2- Tease attack variations if the character has cum covered, anally filled or vaginally filled status

Snow Catt

Mar 4, 2022
Australia
Hello! While fighting those pesky psion incubus groups in the glacial rift and levelling my characters all to 6. I had the idea that since the incubus/succubus characters are sex demons, There is potential for two types of victory scenes. One is the standard you beat them so you get to dominate/use them in a sexual way but if your character was more submissive or easily lustful maybe you could have an alternative where your character lets their guard down while trying to use the demon, Is overpowered and dominated. After all, a sex demon would be really good at sex (I hope.) :) I know it'd be a lot of work creating alternative victory/loss scenes but I just wanted to put forth the idea. :) Have a lovely day!

Lone Wolf115

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Add gender options for hermaphrodite (balls/no balls), dickgirl, and cuntboy.
What do you mean? If you mean as a distinct gender option, no, the characters get gendered male or female, regardless of genital configuration. If you mean as an option during character creation though, that won't happen because character creation starts with a character that hasn't been hanged through alchemy. The closest you can get, aside from the elf "shemale" (dickgirl) option, is to use one of the potions found in the tutorial segment.