What content would you like added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Even if all children, which champion gives birth to and holds on to, are to end up in the nursery, I wish there was some actual content either of the father visiting or spending time there (small corruption reduction if someone wants tangible effect?) with some if not all the children. It bugs me how compared to being a father to children there really is a vacuum on the other side, even in cases of the same writer. Just... a stat stick saying that indeed we popped out children.
The main problem is that the children are infants, excluding Kiyoko's children pre-release, and the game cannonically only takes a few months while some pregnancies in the game may take a whole year if you're not in short pregnancy mode and don't have things done to shorten your pregnancies. The most you'd really do is juggle your toddlers like you're a clown with bowling pins.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So what, wanting to find the person you just spent serval days helping escape danger and free their people during a celebratory party, suddenly implies romance and marrige?
Did you pay any attention to Ahmri's dialogue, especially when she meets Atani? She thinks in romantic novel tropes; she's the damsel in distress and you the Champ are the [pc.mf|handsome|beautiful] stranger who just saved her. She even offers you sex right after first meeting her because that's what happens in the stories. It's not really that surprising that she thinks of you in romantic terms after saving her village because that's the lens through which she's used to seeing the world.
I wish there was some actual content either of the father visiting or spending time there (small corruption reduction if someone wants tangible effect?) with some if not all the children.
Aside from the issue of time (the game canonically takes place in such a short span of time that none of your potential children should actually be born during it except with Kiyoko) there is the quite clear explanation that the devs do not want to force writers to do generic interactions with children unless they want to, and doing it for anyone but Kinu sets a precedent. Hence, it's 'full NPC' or nothing. This has been discussed multiple times and it's not gonna change.

Last edited:

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Okay, so, there's literally a scene where you tell Ahmri "I don't want to get married"
That still opens up the Taldahs "wedding" conversation, but that's because "Well, if you change your mind, please tell daddy"
So i must have missed this then, interacting with her has no option like that, and talking to her father still makes him act like I'm going to do it. ends with "Looks like you have some flowers to find", basically saying my character is up for it, which I'm not a fan of.

I probably screwed up somewhere and hit the wrong thing at the wrong time i guess. shame.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
So i must have missed this then, interacting with her has no option like that, and talking to her father still makes him act like I'm going to do it. ends with "Looks like you have some flowers to find", basically saying my character is up for it, which I'm not a fan of.

I probably screwed up somewhere and hit the wrong thing at the wrong time i guess. shame.
The specific interaction I'm talking about is literally the first time you interact with her after the party, since that's the dialogue where you either go "let's get married, but not fuck yet," "let's get married, and fuck now," or "let's not get married," and either way afterwards you unlock a wedding talk with Taldahs since he actually knows the tradition.
A disclaimer warning for when you reach points that would lock out side quests
I think there's only one point where that happens, and that's when you enter the Undermountain for the first time, and it only locks out the Mad Cow side quest which isn't even really a side quest since all it is is "wait a week and Brint will become Brienne, go to a priest to cancel it."

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I'd honestly like the kinda warning you get from selling your soul to Keros as a warning, its so fucking nice to know what an aciton is going to do.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Aside from the issue of time (the game canonically takes place in such a short span of time that none of your potential children should actually be born during it except with Kiyoko) there is the quite clear explanation that the devs do not want to force writers to do generic interactions with children unless they want to, and doing it for anyone but Kinu sets a precedent. Hence, it's 'full NPC' or nothing. This has been discussed multiple times and it's not gonna change.
Very well, I can at least accept this much regarding the children. But what about father being actually interested in the whole thing? Because... let's face it, it really feels weird when Garret only reacted to finding out you're pregnant, but lost interest in either you going into labor or discussing the future. Makes him look just as bad as the man who knocked Gwyneth up for the first time. (using Garret as an example - there are many other cases that feel empty in this matter)

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Because there is more pressing content that needs expanding upon then the numbers going up.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Because there is more pressing content that needs expanding upon then the numbers going up.
I wasn't talking about the numbers, I was talking about immersion of the father taking interest in champion, even in a form of additional dialogue option or, if applicable, being there when the champion is giving birth to their children.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Very well, I can at least accept this much regarding the children. But what about father being actually interested in the whole thing? Because... let's face it, it really feels weird when Garret only reacted to finding out you're pregnant, but lost interest in either you going into labor or discussing the future. Makes him look just as bad as the man who knocked Gwyneth up for the first time. (using Garret as an example - there are many other cases that feel empty in this matter)
It would be nice to write more content where both parents bond over the experience of having a child together, yes.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
And when the second parent stays nameless or stays permanently separated from Hawkthorne, the scenes featirng interactions with those kids can work as a great avenue for adding more content to Gwynn. Particularly to serve some of it to the edge case player who are interested in pregnancy and child rearing content, but not in making the best doggo glow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurore

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Release the god damn public patch. I can not wait for Nikol. I have been in a withdrawl because if lack of great male content since, like, Liulfr/Mallach? Fuck me, that is to long.

Also, yeah, more content where sire interacts with us in champion pregnant state and with our children.

And finally, please god please, more June content.

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
A small qol feature that might help later in development would be gallery cg and bust variants tiles combined. For example, Lyric's male and female variant. Have a single tile in the gallery, with a preview of the dev's choice of first image, and clicking on it twice would have the male or female version. For busts, things like a character and their nude bust being on a single tile, cycled through multiple clicks. Similar to how visual novels do it.

A small thing that's probably low priority, but with how huge the world seems to be shaping up and the sheer amount of characters and variation, would make the gallery viewer much more organized.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Lone Wolf115

No I want to smack my opponent's ass. Hard.

Also thanks.
Well then it might be difficult but you never know just 1-3 points of health damage and a red hand print and some resolve damage 20 or so.

Your welcome.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Im a simple man. I accept anything what Alypia and B writes :p
Because i know it will be quality >;D
bk_ryn_gasp.png

Thank youuuuu

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
greatly looking forward to any Lieutenant Jen content in the future.

Bullying that woman is the highlight of my play sessions.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
greatly looking forward to any Lieutenant Jen content in the future.

Bullying that woman is the highlight of my play sessions.
I want a fair shot at her Boss and crush. Cheapshot me with a 5th level smite, I'm casting meteorite at you, your home, and your dog.