What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

Except the inns, those are written.
Ah the places for the champ to ruin that arent the frost hound for once.
Especially the beds, but Kor is no stranger to this.
I'm hoping for a new shield a rare one like the rosebloom and a new sword the scantified Gladius is the only one, I'm a damage person and heavy armor clunker. Light shield would fine to.
Many new weapons I hope.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Maybe even a quest about helping a male marefolk on the fence of picking the Crazy Horse life or Mare's Barley and helping them choose since that seems to be the unique quirk of that species?
Most definitely not happening given the change starts happening at puberty, meaning they'd be underage and that's a Hard No, content-wise. If a marefolk stallion wants to become more feminine as an adult, they'd need to use the alchemy system normally like all non-PCs in the game.

Unless she was already reviewed and approved in that state, then she might indeed be somewhere in the code pile. With the author intending to write more for her as time goes on.

She's already been accepted and is in the review/code pile, yeah. And given she's a companion, Balak has to write more for her as time goes on, given companion requirements, so no need to worry on that front.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
On the topic of marefolk males, I'd much rather see the Champ helping a roaming adult male to find a treatment for his condition that doesn't involve forced sex change; or helping the one who already underwent the feminizing transformation and regrets that he had to make that choice to change into a more masculine form without succumbing to the madness. So far, all we see of marefolk guys are random enemy encounters with the designated "crazy" rapists and tiny glimpses of Tarah (who does admittedly seem pretty happy with the transformation).

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Ey, maybe that would give her a leg to stand one. A short, shy, inexperienced pretty(strong)boy would certainly stand out more than another submissive girl.
Being a part of FtM genderbend (first one in history of fenexo.com) would certainly make her unique. Especially compared to current Atugia and Azzy.

Still, Garde is not into it so never.

Last edited:

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
This one, is kinda complex.

I want a training arc between rivals of the blade.

This comes from finishing Shimosa, Seven Duels in Fate Grand Order. Just the whole vibe I got from coming off that arc.

This is somewhat rambly, so into a spoiler it goes. Especially since its highly unrealistic, filled with maximum weeb, horribly written, utterly fanservicey, and completely dumb.

So, Nanako "The Greatest Tryhard" Kurokawa, I want a small, but emotional series of scenes that allows him to confront his failure to stop the PC, and allows both the player and Himself to climb to a higher understanding of Self and The Way.

It would be independent of Floof-Wife. But scenes would vary slightly between No Kiyoko, Public Marriage, and Champion of Keros.

Regardless if it was goading, or gentle diplomacy, The PC would invite Nanako to a rematch [at pc.level5]. 1v1, no allies, no lives on the line, for the sole purpose of testing themselves against the best warrior in the colony.

Nanako would only accept out of politeness and a sense of duty to the den matron, and as such, would hold back considerably during the fight. Losing an action, stopping his unique counter, all for the sake of allowing "The Barbarian/Outsider/Champion" the satisfaction of whatever it is they are after. Win or lose, he offers a few curt/polite words of guidance to improve the players form, but acts somewhat dismissively at the Champion's chosen arms and armor.

After a time [at pc.level6], the Champion returns to learn more from Nanako. This time requesting a more intense bout, less restraint, as mortal harm has it's way of forcing one to learn quickly, or fall. Taking the subtone from the last conversation, the Champion is equipped with a Two-Handed blade, and either all Light, or all Heavy armor, normalizing weight distribution to focus solely on a One-on-One duel, instead of keeping ready for every possibility.

It's exactly like is original fight in floof quest, with all of his skill, and steel, brought to bear. Victory for the Champion will be hard fought, if not nearly impossible. To match someone who has studied The Way for decades is no easy feat, and may even take more than one attempt.

Success earns the warrior's respect, as he spends the next few days teaching his particular stance to the Champion, granting his Blade Block as a stance when wielding two-handed weapons. He even takes time to speak of the traditions regarding duels from his homeland, seeking to ensure the knowledge he imparts is thorough.

After [pc.level7] it would take self reflection on the Champion's part to grow past this point. In fact, it would take the guidance of another warrior far to the south to help the Champion move even higher beyond. To venture beyond the Self with Zo, to attain a glimpse into the Self Beyond Self behind the Silver mask, this insight would be needed before returning once more to Nanako.

And challenging him to a duel.

A real one, not for the sake of training. But for once of self discovery.

For both warriors to put forth the culmination over everything they have experienced, everything they have learned, and everything they are, on the line.

The duel would be to first blood, not to the death.

Both warriors would stand in a field beneath the great tree, naught but simple robes of the Kitsune's homeland adorning them. Nanako, in his stark black and crimson. The Champion, in white and azure.

The stand at the ready, three strides apart, as they each open their minds to the battle before them.

The tree fades into the background. As does any curious onlookers, regardless of how close or distant to the warriors hearts they may be. Even a Trickster is regarded as no more than meaningless noise to be forgotten. There is only this moment, only the earth beneath their feet, only the blade in their hands, only the warrior in front.

[Insert killer Samurai CG here]

Nanako, reflects on each possibility. On each ending.

How each movement, each pattern, each thread in the tapestry comes to an end.

How every movement has a finality.

How breath has its limit.

How at the edge of a blade, there is death.

The Champion reflects on each probability. One each Future.

How every movement, every moment can inspire so many more.

How each movement is merely a journey to the next.

How every spark fuels possibility.

How beyond the edge of a blade, there is life!

A moment.

An Eon, passes.

Neither moves, until the breath of the world sighs through the branches of the tree.

And in a moment, each move to strike.

The moment, crosses possibility and finality.

The moment, begins and ends.

And after The moment, they each stand back to back, having crossed the threshold of what is and is not beyond The Way.

The first to kneel is the Champion, a deep cut to the leg that struggles to maintain their full weight brings them down.

The second, is Nanako, fighting the pain left by a long winding cut on his arm, proud warrior refusing to drop his Blade.

The onlookers rush to the two warriors as the world slowly comes back to each of them, the experience weighing heavily on each of their minds.

After worried looks, angry words, and much fussing from Wives, Mothers, and even a chastising remark from a Lord, the warriors get a moment to share and reflect on the experience.

Nanako and the Champion speak on Everything and Nothing. On the Way and the Void.

And through this sharing of a most intimate moment of The Way, a new Technique is Born Again.

Mushin No Shin
Mind without the Mind
To move beyond Think, and simply Do. To transcend Do, and simply Be.

An Ultimate Technique, allowing a warrior to perfectly counter and respond in kind, to any attack. Not just attacks in melee, not just martial arts, but all hostile action.

Nanako imbues his own foxfire to make ranged counter attacks, using the Principles of Exertion learned from the Champion through Zo.

The Champion could indeed doe the same, if he were bound to Keros, but without such a gift, the energy released through their weapon would likely be dependent on the purity (or lack therof) of their own Soul.

The warriors bow and share Tea with one another as equals, as each reflect on what they have gained from crossing Minds with one another.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
This one, is kinda complex.

I want a training arc between rivals of the blade.

This comes from finishing Shimosa, Seven Duels in Fate Grand Order. Just the whole vibe I got from coming off that arc.

This is somewhat rambly, so into a spoiler it goes. Especially since its highly unrealistic, filled with maximum weeb, horribly written, utterly fanservicey, and completely dumb.

So, Nanako "The Greatest Tryhard" Kurokawa, I want a small, but emotional series of scenes that allows him to confront his failure to stop the PC, and allows both the player and Himself to climb to a higher understanding of Self and The Way.

It would be independent of Floof-Wife. But scenes would vary slightly between No Kiyoko, Public Marriage, and Champion of Keros.

Regardless if it was goading, or gentle diplomacy, The PC would invite Nanako to a rematch [at pc.level5]. 1v1, no allies, no lives on the line, for the sole purpose of testing themselves against the best warrior in the colony.

Nanako would only accept out of politeness and a sense of duty to the den matron, and as such, would hold back considerably during the fight. Losing an action, stopping his unique counter, all for the sake of allowing "The Barbarian/Outsider/Champion" the satisfaction of whatever it is they are after. Win or lose, he offers a few curt/polite words of guidance to improve the players form, but acts somewhat dismissively at the Champion's chosen arms and armor.

After a time [at pc.level6], the Champion returns to learn more from Nanako. This time requesting a more intense bout, less restraint, as mortal harm has it's way of forcing one to learn quickly, or fall. Taking the subtone from the last conversation, the Champion is equipped with a Two-Handed blade, and either all Light, or all Heavy armor, normalizing weight distribution to focus solely on a One-on-One duel, instead of keeping ready for every possibility.

It's exactly like is original fight in floof quest, with all of his skill, and steel, brought to bear. Victory for the Champion will be hard fought, if not nearly impossible. To match someone who has studied The Way for decades is no easy feat, and may even take more than one attempt.

Success earns the warrior's respect, as he spends the next few days teaching his particular stance to the Champion, granting his Blade Block as a stance when wielding two-handed weapons. He even takes time to speak of the traditions regarding duels from his homeland, seeking to ensure the knowledge he imparts is thorough.

After [pc.level7] it would take self reflection on the Champion's part to grow past this point. In fact, it would take the guidance of another warrior far to the south to help the Champion move even higher beyond. To venture beyond the Self with Zo, to attain a glimpse into the Self Beyond Self behind the Silver mask, this insight would be needed before returning once more to Nanako.

And challenging him to a duel.

A real one, not for the sake of training. But for once of self discovery.

For both warriors to put forth the culmination over everything they have experienced, everything they have learned, and everything they are, on the line.

The duel would be to first blood, not to the death.

Both warriors would stand in a field beneath the great tree, naught but simple robes of the Kitsune's homeland adorning them. Nanako, in his stark black and crimson. The Champion, in white and azure.

The stand at the ready, three strides apart, as they each open their minds to the battle before them.

The tree fades into the background. As does any curious onlookers, regardless of how close or distant to the warriors hearts they may be. Even a Trickster is regarded as no more than meaningless noise to be forgotten. There is only this moment, only the earth beneath their feet, only the blade in their hands, only the warrior in front.

[Insert killer Samurai CG here]

Nanako, reflects on each possibility. On each ending.

How each movement, each pattern, each thread in the tapestry comes to an end.

How every movement has a finality.

How breath has its limit.

How at the edge of a blade, there is death.

The Champion reflects on each probability. One each Future.

How every movement, every moment can inspire so many more.

How each movement is merely a journey to the next.

How every spark fuels possibility.

How beyond the edge of a blade, there is life!

A moment.

An Eon, passes.

Neither moves, until the breath of the world sighs through the branches of the tree.

And in a moment, each move to strike.

The moment, crosses possibility and finality.

The moment, begins and ends.

And after The moment, they each stand back to back, having crossed the threshold of what is and is not beyond The Way.

The first to kneel is the Champion, a deep cut to the leg that struggles to maintain their full weight brings them down.

The second, is Nanako, fighting the pain left by a long winding cut on his arm, proud warrior refusing to drop his Blade.

The onlookers rush to the two warriors as the world slowly comes back to each of them, the experience weighing heavily on each of their minds.

After worried looks, angry words, and much fussing from Wives, Mothers, and even a chastising remark from a Lord, the warriors get a moment to share and reflect on the experience.

Nanako and the Champion speak on Everything and Nothing. On the Way and the Void.

And through this sharing of a most intimate moment of The Way, a new Technique is Born Again.

Mushin No Shin
Mind without the Mind
To move beyond Think, and simply Do. To transcend Do, and simply Be.

An Ultimate Technique, allowing a warrior to perfectly counter and respond in kind, to any attack. Not just attacks in melee, not just martial arts, but all hostile action.

Nanako imbues his own foxfire to make ranged counter attacks, using the Principles of Exertion learned from the Champion through Zo.

The Champion could indeed doe the same, if he were bound to Keros, but without such a gift, the energy released through their weapon would likely be dependent on the purity (or lack therof) of their own Soul.

The warriors bow and share Tea with one another as equals, as each reflect on what they have gained from crossing Minds with one another.
Oh my god. The cringe levels are off the charts with this one. The weebishness is getting out of control!

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I wonder. Will we get the complete game before baldurs gate 3? Joke lol
Actually my real thought about that. How come that liulfr still not have a picture after months, but some character which is kinda never or just soon to be banged have a nude pic already xD

Also. Will ever the other companions of ours get armor sets? Like. Cait have 3+, moo have 1+1, eth have 2, Azzy have 1,but thats it. Arona, ber, quin, fluffy tails, atugia does not have

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
arona has a second set as well.
Arona doesn't just have a second set, Arona is tied with Cait for the highest number of armor sets. Cait has Passion Priestess, Sun-Dancer's, Witch Gear, and Hexblade Leathers, while Arona has the Warhides, Chieftan's Bronze, Berserker, and Spirit Totem sets. That said, for any playthrough, Arona is effectively limited to 3 total, rather than four, as the Chieftain's Bronze and Berserker are locked behind if Arona is Warchief or exiled from the Tribe.

That said, we do need more alternate sets. I have heard that we'll be getting an alternate set for Berwyn with BwerynQuest2, and while I'm not sure, I'd certainly hope we'd get something since Berwyn's current set is a jack of all trades and, as such, bad. Also, while I've not heard anything about an alt set for Atugia, there is this image Moira drew. It seems to be an alternate Bimbo Atugia. And, you could think that's a comm, and not real confirmation, but Moira's also said that anything tagged with CoC2 is for the game. So, chances are, Atugia will get a bimbo alt set.

That leaves Quin. I have no idea when, or if, he's getting any alt sets.

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly Quin would be a bit harder, due to his style already being outlandish, but I think there is art of him in armour so there MIGHT be one. If so it might be just a resolve based melee set.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Also. Will ever the other companions of ours get armor sets? Like. Cait have 3+, moo have 1+1, eth have 2, Azzy have 1,but thats it. Arona, ber, quin, fluffy tails, atugia does not have
As mentioned, Arona has a whole bunch of sets, Quin seemingly has one somewhere in the pipeline and Ryn has one more also somewhere in the pipeline which has already gotten the Moira treatment. Azzy has a parser implying at least one more set is planned, Kiyoko was literally the first companion to introduce alternate sets and is second only to Cait/Arona in total number. Berwyn and Atugia don't have alternate sets right now.

How come that liulfr still not have a picture after months, but some character which is kinda never or just soon to be banged have a nude pic already xD
Some combination of 'What Savin wants to pay to commission', 'What the artist(s) want to do' and 'Who's first in line behind the scenes, which may have little relation to what we see on the other side of the curtain' would be my guess.

Last edited:

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Quin's armor did look very Japanese/foxy and had a big shield so maybe he'll actually have a defensive build. I just hope it's non-resolve based.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
And I hope it gets a better design. It just looks so, if not bad, silly and kind of out of place. I mean, I am happy that I will be able to finally use him, but I just can not take him seriously even by game standards.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I would like 3 things added to powers:

1. Some Companion powers should level with them. Like upgrading the normal Heal to Great heal or Ryns enthropic winds getting a stronger version. I know that they scale, but some powers are outdated already.

2. This is more for the late game: Stance powers that automatically activate at the beginning of the fight. For example a Lvl. 9 version of shielded stance that activates automatically. This is just my experience, but often I would use my stance in the first turn and would get immediatly stunned out of it, wasting the turn. Especially in the Undermountain. You want to use your stance asap, but at the moment I wait until the the enemy used their stuns or I get stun/prone immune.

3. A variant of charge weapon for each dmg type. And later on a auto-power for that.

Reactions: Avallonkao

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
And I hope it gets a better design. It just looks so, if not bad, silly and kind of out of place. I mean, I am happy that I will be able to finally use him, but I just can not take him seriously even by game standards.
I mean I just got the joke of how its a rabbit going into a foxes den to get it, if thats what it is and how to obtain it.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This is more for the late game: Stance powers that automatically activate at the beginning of the fight.
We're thinking about doing this for any at-will stance at any level, but that's late-game as in later-in-development-maybe-we'll-actually-implement-it.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah! Fellow murderhobos unite! Our murder boners are just as valid as regular boners!

But let's be real, even if a kill option were added to them, there's probably an infinite supply of mino miners. Like the infinite supply of corrupted centaurs.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Does the Shaman in harvest valley only grow a dick for the companions?
AFAIK, yes. None of her other Loss or Victory sex scenes have her grow it.

But let's be real, even if a kill option were added to them, there's probably an infinite supply of mino miners. Like the infinite supply of corrupted centaurs.
They will rape the Champ even if is gonna cost them their lives. On some level, you gotta respect the sheer single-minded conviction.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah! Fellow murderhobos unite! Our murder boners are just as valid as regular boners!

I mean, I don't want to kill them....but I'm not against it either, if it means I don't have to be bothered by them again.

Maybe just a little murder. Help set an example. Beating will continue until morale improves.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think the only things we have killed so far were souless, so probably no killing those with souls.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Executing imps isn't killing; it is merely pest control.