What content would you like added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I think they meant a different theory: That Calise may be another of Kas' disguises which is based on data-mining for some stuff that's not currently visible in-game. I don't buy it myself because it's mainly based around one piece of art showing her with demonic eyes, which we know you can get in other ways (and there's art of Futa!Calise with normal eyes as well so I think it's just meant to be a sign that she can become corrupted) but I can see where it's coming from.
Aside from that picture there's a couple of other things:

The Blood Knight deals Holy Damage, which is weird for a demon.
Calise's backstory fits with Kas'
Kas refuses to show her original human form, "for now".
Calise's lines are "warmer" when on Kas' romance path.

Admittedly, it's all circumstantial.

Reactions: Prent

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I wouldnt see the difference, I have always been on the "make her head roll" path. Curious to how they are different.

Cowboyrocker25

Sep 28, 2021
Corrupting your companions. I might be jumping the gun and its an idea for late game but idk. I enjoyed the first CoC and I am enjoying the second as well

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Companion corruption is specific to each one, so what form it takes and how you go about doing it depends on what their writers want to do. We have some info about Cait, Ryn and Arona's possible paths and some hints about Brint/Brienne, maybe Tui if her hinted bimbo content is intended as a corruption route but we don't know that for sure. Cait's route is said to involve amping up the pimp/prostitute dynamic and enbiggening her sexual attributes, Ryn and Arona might become full demons under certain circumstances and Wsan has talked about Brienne having a demonification option (with the implication that Brint has one as well) but details on all of these are sparse. Oh, and I guess you could count perma-bimbofying Azzy as a corrupt option but since it also permanently bars her from becoming a companion it's kinda moot.

In any event, we know there are plans for companion corruption in the future but none of it has happened yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bast and Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The only uncorruptble companion is probably going to be Kiyoko, for maybe obvious reason. If anything i'd see hers being locking you the fuck outta kitsune content.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
There really isnt a good tank ability for the PC is there, I say this because at this point my party will probably always be fuckin Cait and Kiyoko, they can handle everything.
My loadout is shielded stance, cleave (mass kunai bleeds), lightning fist, bullrush, Unbreakable.

I need a healer, so Cait/Ryn/Azzy and the other companion is whoever you want. Resolve dmg is my only weakness

The only time I had some trouble tanking was the second Whisper fight, I tanked all 5 of his actions and usually had about 45% health left.
But from my ecperience Mirror stance is still the best stance to do tanking.
Shielded stance as already mentioned.
I dont think there is any recharge ability for tanking is there?

Kinda. Not so much tanking but control. I'm using lightning fist as stun and bull rush for threat and stun. So, you are not directly tanking, instead you prevent a foe from attacking. You could use crackle powder/grease, but I prefer the damage over the group stun.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
So, you are not directly tanking, instead you prevent a foe from attacking. You could use crackle powder/grease, but I prefer the damage over the group stun.
Solid stategy, IMO. CC is almost always more effective than pure mitigation, that's why in the games where busting the player's balls and throwing them off-balance is something devs aim for, they often limit the effectiveness of CC - and those moves tend to still stays strong after the nerfs. Case in point - Darkest Dungeon.

Reactions: Prent and Bobonga

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Solid stategy, IMO. CC is almost always more effective than pure mitigation, that's why in the games where busting the player's balls and throwing them off-balance is something devs aim for, they often limit the effectiveness of CC - and those moves tend to still stays strong after the nerfs. Case in point - Darkest Dungeon.
CC stands for Crowd Control, right? Another good thing about the stuns is that they disrupt stances, like the pheromones of the Demontaur/Hornet drone or flight. Even if the target has stun/prone immune, a stun move still disrupts these actions.

Last edited:

0w0no

Sep 28, 2021
A way to remove lingering abilities linked to a TF like Bubble Butt, maybe via Senja/Meira, whichever one of them already has the ability to remove some abilities. Another good thing would be a TF having the ability to remove some of the asshole modifiers, as right now it's not possible to get rid of them and revert it to normal, as far as I know, if you are, for example, unlucky with the Belharan Stew.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
True but the one sells metal plates(which just asks more questions honestly) to give to the other to reset there inventory. But I have like 3 slots of winterstem to just smoke the fuck out of during dungeons.
Why would you carry those around when you could just bring Trail Rations? They restore your whole party to full health after every fight for 24 hours

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Why would you carry those around when you could just bring Trail Rations? They restore your whole party to full health after every fight for 24 hours
they don't heal you during the fight tho.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Trail rations, in this house we use bento boxes. And its for the times I forget to have one of those up, or I need to flee from an imp fight because "lol 4 warlocks and 150 resolve damage a turn".

Reactions: Kingu2

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Trail rations, in this house we use bento boxes. And its for the times I forget to have one of those up, or I need to flee from an imp fight because "lol 4 warlocks and 150 resolve damage a turn".
Eh, Fair. Though you better hope Kiyoko’s not around to watch you stockpiling her Bentos

• Haha

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Listen never forget it took me 400 ingame days to realize there was special events tied to Kinu at home because I saw the text near the bottom of the sqaure.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Eh, Fair. Though you better hope Kiyoko’s not around to watch you stockpiling her Bentos
She gets a bit miffed if you open one up with her on the party. Says you were waiting too long to eat them.

Disadvantage of Bento Boxes: can't stack them, so I at most keep one of them. And a stack of three trail rations.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
True, but the willpower boost makes it worth it considering I run hex cait and Kiyoko.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
True, but the willpower boost makes it worth it considering I run hex cait and Kiyoko.
Ah, yes, of course. It's just that I still conmsider the inventory a bit small, and mine keeps being full of crap, loot and necessities like wynterstern, or oliban, or rations/boxes, the amulet for contacting the mander twins...and the mastbreaker for when that nasty elemental shows up (goes down in two attacks with that, especially with crits).

EDIT: Can't forget about wyvern venom and camping supplies.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ah the mander twins, woops looks like there trapped forever, was worth it for the magic.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
As stated before I saw learn magic and hit that MF button harder than Miko hits the players pelvis.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Ah, yes, of course. It's just that I still conmsider the inventory a bit small, and mine keeps being full of crap, loot and necessities like wynterstern, or oliban, or rations/boxes, the amulet for contacting the mander twins...and the mastbreaker for when that nasty elemental shows up (goes down in two attacks with that, especially with crits).

EDIT: Can't forget about wyvern venom and camping supplies.
Real question, why do you bring wyvern venom and camping supplies everywhere with you?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Real question, why do you bring wyvern venom and camping supplies everywhere with you?
Wyvern venom for certain sex scenes, and camping supplies mainly for an emergency snooze.

That and my storage space back at the Hound is chock full of unique loot. So I end up taking with me stuff that I'd rather store.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Wyvern venom for certain sex scenes

Wyvern venom is required to provoke a fluffy pink manticore into rough fun times. To no one's surprise, most of my corruption comes from that one scene. Speaking of, we (mostly me) needs more manticore content. Like pregnancy outside of the bad end (I don't care how low her virility is, sooner or later it'll work) or the ability to throw the manticore equivalent of catnip into the wayfort and have her guard it.

I wonder what it is with me and loving unamed enemy encounters? The world may never know.

Reactions: Prent and Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
or the ability to throw the manticore equivalent of catnip into the wayfort and have her guard it.
Bribing her with milky titties should work too, and you can bet your bottom britches my base of operations will have a lot of those to go around.

That and my storage space back at the Hound is chock full of unique loot.
I fell ya, heh. Those of us who might want to keep all the unique loot as trophies instead of only keeping what's relevant for their build ran out of space pretty quickly, Getting a separate display case in the renewed Wayfort would be most welcome.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I fell ya, heh. Those of us who might want to keep all the unique loot as trophies instead of only keeping what's relevant for their build ran out of space pretty quickly, Getting a separate display case in the renewed Wayfort would be most welcome.
I'm amazed that the storage chest doesn't just explode due to pressure. Even that "chest of holding" Senja sells is full to the brim.

A nice scene for silly mode would be someone tripping on that chest and it bursting, drowning the Hound in loot and electrum coins. And then getting to watch Garth go apeshit over the monumental mess.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Wyvern venom for certain sex scenes, and camping supplies mainly for an emergency snooze.

That and my storage space back at the Hound is chock full of unique loot. So I end up taking with me stuff that I'd rather store.
Oh good, I thought for a second you going to say you used the Wyvern Venom in combat.

Got to admit I don’t really understand the emergency snooze though cause Trail Rations are that OP and you can’t stack Camping supplies in your inventory.

I definitely feel your pain on the storage space problem though. I keep stockpiling everything I can’t buy on the off chance it becomes useful one day.