What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I would like a scene at the nursery, which can be summarized as "you need to be stopped" after reaching enough children to start my own kingdom.
Because at this rate. I think my progeny outnumber 3 villages worth of people, and I find it hilarious in the meta sense that one of the seven hasnt gone "so this is called birth control. Fucking use it before you upend the ecosystem forever."
Giving that kind of behavior its own special scene would be a form of reward. I don't think anybody wants to actually do that.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
It's far too late to stop me now. The drider horde has reached critical mass. With the aid of their various non-drider siblings, the frost marches shall be covered in my progeny. Nobody, not even the gods themselves, will stop them. Not even birth control will stem the tide of fluff.

Lone Wolf115

It's far too late to stop me now. The drider horde has reached critical mass. With the aid of their various non-drider siblings, the frost marches shall be covered in my progeny. Nobody, not even the gods themselves, will stop them. Not even birth control will stem the tide of fluff.
Well my Minotaur, Lupine and Kitsune children shall prepare for war.

Reactions: Burnerbro

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'm surprised that, with Garth giving the champion the evil eye for knocking up Gwyn, that Gweyr has no reaction or mention of it at all. She just reacts to Gwyn choosing to be a nursery matron.

Was expecting her to pull a blade on the champion, at least as a prank. Or something.

Would be entirely justified in my character's case. The number of pups is bordering on the absurd.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

PhantomFAK

Jun 17, 2021
I'm surprised that, with Garth giving the champion the evil eye for knocking up Gwyn, that Gweyr has no reaction or mention of it at all. She just reacts to Gwyn choosing to be a nursery matron.

Was expecting her to pull a blade on the champion, at least as a prank. Or something.

Would be entirely justified in my character's case. The number of pups is bordering on the absurd.
For one of my runs, I'm actually waiting until Gweyr's questline is completely finished before I knock up Gwyn:

I want to see if they change anything to include Mama Wolf.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
For one of my runs, I'm actually waiting until Gweyr's questline is completely finished before I knock up Gwyn:

I want to see if they change anything to include Mama Wolf.
Don't know if it would either be either mama barging in in the middle and it turning into a threesome, or mama pressing the champion into a shotgun marriage...

Or both. Giggity.

Lone Wolf115

I did NOT expect to bump into her though. Thought she wasn't even in the game yet.
She was put in around the first Glacial Rift opening 2nd one I think update I mean.

Don't know if it would either be either mama barging in in the middle and it turning into a threesome, or mama pressing the champion into a shotgun marriage...

Or both. Giggity.
Not up for that plus she has daddy issues anyway.

Lone Wolf115

Yea, I didn’t expect her to be sexable, she has two quests? I thought she only had the one where you play as her?
Not anymore now we are waiting to get her home. Just run around the Rift she's not hard to find and if you need help look around the forum for help. But you found her already.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yea, I didn’t expect her to be sexable, she has two quests? I thought she only had the one where you play as her?, also is there a picture of her?
She has art, yes. Her Winter Wolf quest has three parts currently and it's not complete, though the main action of it should be concluded with the most recent part which features a major dungeon with several boss battles. She's present for all three parts of the quest but the middle segment doesn't feature any fights.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Another thing I'd want to see: the wayfort being actually repaired in the room descriptions.

It's paradoxical, the place is still in ruins, even after Farrah repairs the walls, but the bailiff says that's still shit.

But if you date one of Evergeeens' daughters, the place is bustling with elves and even has a restaurant/bar.

Lone Wolf115

She has art, yes. Her Winter Wolf quest has three parts currently and it's not complete, though the main action of it should be concluded with the most recent part which features a major dungeon with several boss battles. She's present for all three parts of the quest but the middle segment doesn't feature any fights.
Much better response thanks for clarifying it.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Didn't remember that you go back to camp between the second and third sections. Yeah, it's three.

Lone Wolf115

The whole wayfort refurbishment is in its infancy, it's pretty obvious stuff like this is coming eventually.
It was mentioned in game that you could go to town or the city to repair the fort I'm just saying you can't repair the fort yet but I look forward to getting the townsfolk to repair it and the city you know like a cross architecture.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Not anymore now we are waiting to get her home. Just run around the Rift she's not hard to find and if you need help look around the forum for help. But you found her already.
I haven’t, cuz when the rift first came out I was having a hard time with the enemies, and when she came out I did do her quest line cuz I didn’t know that she’s the mother of gwyn, then I accidentally deleted my save, so I’m redoing everything, I’m in the process of doing the winter city

Lone Wolf115

I haven’t, cuz when the rift first came out I was having a hard time with the enemies, and when she came out I did do her quest line cuz I didn’t know that she’s the mother of gwyn, then I accidentally deleted my save, so I’m redoing everything, I’m in the process of doing the winter city
Oh ok.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Another thing I'd want to see: the wayfort being actually repaired in the room descriptions.

It's paradoxical, the place is still in ruins, even after Farrah repairs the walls, but the bailiff says that's still shit.
I just wish to throw all those gathered materials at the place until it stops being shit, I swear.

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Please God, PLEASE let there be a continuation of serving Kasyrra! I also would like more of Alraune too please!!!

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
I am writing more Kasyrra stuff right now :D

Oh shit! I didn't expect a reply (and even a confirmation) from the man himself! Dude your game is insane! I bought and gifted your game on Steam and it's freaking amazing! I've been through at LEAST 10 complete playthroughs!!! Thank YOU for such a game!!! I hope you don't mind me asking when to expect an update? Also are you keeping the Steam-game updated along with the patreon releases?