What content would you like added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
As I know I already mentioned, her new art changes based on her Confidence (her nude art is much more obvious about it) and the alternate gear set Alypia shared that Moira's already illustrated but isn't in the game yet is looking pretty confident so you've got that to look forward to. There's also another potential one in the works that Moira has released a sketch of.

As Wint3rRyd3r said, she's Hugs' character so there won't be any new content for her unless somebody picks her up.
Wow, based on her confidence? That’s awesome, I saw in the game she had a new picture, but I didn’t know that it depended on her confidence as well, nicely done

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I'm pretty sure Hugs was her creator. So like many of his characters, she is orphaned.
I really hate it when that happens in these games, fairly interesting and good character gets made, has enough content to grab the interest of players, then gets abandoned before character has any meaningful conclusion.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Being able to see the stat sheet of an enemy after a certain number of victories against him or enemies of the same type. It will elleviate a major ballache that is currently present for all low-level characters as well as those who don't put points into Cunning and don't bump up their Libido.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Aren't they all a little back logged here and there.
Yeah, hence the 'whenever the stars align' thing. I can't think of anyone who writes for the game that doesn't have at least a couple of announced things they are/plan to be working on.
I rly like the idea of cursed equipment or soulbound weapons.
Dunno about cursed gear or whether there are plans to recruit Viv to make more weapons like the Flaming Dagger (or Arona's Spirit Totem set) but Savin has mentioned that later in the game we'll be able to acquire and use Lethicite for things, including making weapons.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe a Demon or Dragon Transformation Seem's good i guess,
Both of these are planned (well, dragon-morph but same thing really) with the latter being something that's been described as a late-game TF. The demon TF is somewhere in the coding queue last we heard.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Ryn/Brint Threesome, that's it, that's the post
How would that work? Maybe if Brint doesn't penetrate Ryn, seeing as she apparently can't take more than 12' but then Hashat comes along with her 14' (?) And does the poor elf up the ass. If Brint might get a threesome with her, does that mean Brienne will? It seems Brint gets more content than Brienne.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
How would that work? Maybe if Brint doesn't penetrate Ryn, seeing as she apparently can't take more than 12' but then Hashat comes along with her 14' (?) And does the poor elf up the ass. If Brint might get a threesome with her, does that mean Brienne will? It seems Brint gets more content than Brienne.
Ryn can take larger dicks but it takes time doing the 'Monstrously' option to work up to it. Stuff like the Hashat's scene doesn't follow the same rules the Champ has to deal with, presumably if Ryn is on the receiving end in a scene with Brint's battering ram the same would be true there. Of course there's lots of ways a threesome could play out so none of them have to involve Ryn getting penetrated, but if she does I don't think the size mechanics would really be factored in with Brint or (if relevant) the Champ.
If Brint might get a threesome with her, does that mean Brienne will? It seems Brint gets more content than Brienne.
Brienne isn't really into threesomes of that sort, per Wsan.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I feel the opposite on the Brint/Brienne spectrum, Brienne despite being cute is not something I'd trade Brint for and she seems to get lots of content and attention, and idk, maybe they spit roast the champ once Ryn is decaged or Brint fucks the champ while they fuck Ryn, there's plenty of ways it could go but those are the two that come to mind

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Yeah, hence the 'whenever the stars align' thing. I can't think of anyone who writes for the game that doesn't have at least a couple of announced things they are/plan to be working on.
I don't have any announced, unfinished projects. ;)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Would kas Recognize you as a Demon TF?
It's a cosmetic thing, not an actual 'whoops, no soul' tranformation. It's been made clear those will only coincide with something that ends the game. It's unlikely it will get reactions for the same reasons that most TFing won't but who knows.
I don't have any announced, unfinished projects. ;)
Awesome news on Ryn sleepcuddles! Does that mean your 'Secret Project 3' is also written, or does that not count because It's A Secret To Everybody? ;)

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Awesome news on Ryn sleepcuddles! Does that mean your 'Secret Project 3' is also written, or does that not count because It's A Secret To Everybody? ;)
Oh, it's not finished. But not only is it a secret, development's partially sandbagged by some other stuff. Still, I'm writing what I can.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
My character is 20’ and I could fuck her, but I get corruption, plus felt bad for being mean

Lone Wolf115

That’s why I hope they make it to where you could have 20 inches, and not be mean to her in the future, lol I’m not letting anyone else to be her first
Well you can stretch her out I think you do the monstrous again and again someone knows better than me or look on the wiki.