What content would you like added?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Good news on that front: The Frost Pupper in the Frostwoods and Elyon has some pet play if you complete his mini quest.
As in more content for the frost pupper? Because I thought there was only three scenes with her. Shag her, get shagged by her or let Cait deal with her.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

As in more content for the frost pupper? Because I thought there was only three scenes with her. Shag her, get shagged by her or let Cait deal with her.
Not that I know of that she doesn't have anything new I'm gonna check now and let you know.

Edit: No the frost pupper doesn't have anything new.

Reactions: SmithEK

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Frost pupper was also written by Hugs, so more content for her isn't likely to happen unless someone else wants to write for her.

Lone Wolf115

Frost pupper was also written by Hugs, so more content for her isn't likely to happen unless someone else wants to write for her.
Well it is what it is. Either someone else will take over or not we will have to wait.

No I don't know if someone will take over.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As with most things, if someone's interested and dedicated enough to write the content it'll probably happen eventually. Or someone will write content that scratches a similar itch but isn't beholden to an existing character.
i doubt this will happen but id like flame hair that comes in orange or blue (for really hot fire) and maybe other colors but i mainly want orange/blue
So... you want to cosplay as Disney's Hades then? :)
glowing cock/vag
You see, this is why you don't use the uranium-enriched lube. Sure, it may be cheap but the side effects are no laughing matter...
id also like more ways to corrupt or tf our companions
I wouldn't hold my breath on companion TFing because as Savin and The Observer have variously said (both in this topic for one example) the amount of work required would be mind-numbingly tedious for little gain if you wanted to open it up. Instead each companion has their own specific path with as many variables as their writer cares to account for and no more.

Corruption now, well that's also companion-specific which means it's writer-specific. Savin wrote up some thoughts here that you might find interesting vis a vis his three companions. None of that's in the game yet which means it's coming eventually. I'm definitely looking forward to playing around with those options with my corruption-focused Charmer whenever and however they're implemented. Wsan has mentioned that Brint/Brienne has a planned corruption path (it apparently took a while to figure out how to make the latter work) with the latter at least involving Dream Demon Brienne becoming canon. I don't recall anything said about the other characters (though corrupting Kiyoko would be a challenge seeing how she's already technically soulless) so whatever plans their writers have for them, I don't know.

Last edited:

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
After seeing what happens to Miko when she looses control, I feel like corrupting a kitsune would be a bad idea, if possible.

Lone Wolf115

In silly mode when you use the get over here that you can get from the Soric Alpha, there's a nod to Mortal Kombat.

Got to use mirror stance to get it if any one asks.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
After seeing what happens to Miko when she looses control, I feel like corrupting a kitsune would be a bad idea, if possible.

Wouldn't corrupting one kinda affect them all?
Yes, corrupting a Kitsune, if Keros' explenation of the esoterics of the Soul and corruption thereof is to be believed. Is more or less not possible to do. As they would inevitably return to their natural equilibrium.

That said, all Kitsune seem to have it in them to "surrender to the hunger" and momentarily revert to a feral state, which does transform them noticeably with fur growing on their limbs, their nails taking the shape of claws, and their natural fangs growing more bestial and deadly, but this doesn't seem to be their natural state of being.
More like a self-defense mechanism like how Aya, a kit with no martial training, used it to defend herself from Raphael's Rogues until Kinu snapped her out of it. Miko is a special case since her hunger is unusually ravenous, but the same probably applies to her.

As for the hunger itself... that might stem from their Kerosite ancestry, being descended from a wraith is something I could see doing that, though the quasi-soulessness of their being probably plays its part too.

Lone Wolf115

Yes, corrupting a Kitsune, if Keros' explenation of the esoterics of the Soul and corruption thereof is to be believed. Is more or less not possible to do. As they would inevitably return to their natural equilibrium.

That said, all Kitsune seem to have it in them to "surrender to the hunger" and momentarily revert to a feral state, which does transform them noticeably with fur growing on their limbs, their nails taking the shape of claws, and their natural fangs growing more bestial and deadly, but this doesn't seem to be their natural state of being.
More like a self-defense mechanism like how Aya, a kit with no martial training, used it to defend herself from Raphael's Rogues until Kinu snapped her out of it.

As for the hunger itself... that might stem from their Kerosite ancestry, being descended from a wraith is something I could see doing that, though the quasi-soulessness of their being probably plays its part too.
Thanks for the explanation.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Having seen it at work I would actually like to see this feral state make it into the arsenal of foxen-related abilities that Nakano can teach the the Champ. An At-Will Stance would make the most sense mechanically but in terms of lore it is unknown what tapping into this power frequently and for extended windows of time would actually do to a Kitsune... there's also the matter of the Champ's Faux-Soul to consider... since it staves off the hunger pangs that they should otherwise be feeling it might actually interfere with his or her ability to tap into this state.

Lone Wolf115

Having seen it at work I would actually like to see this feral state make it into the arsenal of foxen-related abilities that Nakano can teach the the Champ. An At-Will Stance would make the most sense mechanically but in terms of lore it is unknown what tapping into this power frequently and for extended windows of time would actually do to a Kitsune... there's also the matter of the Champ's Faux-Soul to consider... since it staves off the hunger pangs that they should otherwise be feeling it might actually interfere with their ability to tap into this state.
I love it when someone else thinks of something that you don't. Not complaining.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

They're not descended from the wraith Keros. The seven existed and were worshipped before the wraiths even appeared. Wraiths can't have kids to even have descendants either.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Having seen it at work I would actually like to see this feral state make it into the arsenal of foxen-related abilities that Nakano can teach the the Champ. An At-Will Stance would make the most sense mechanically but in terms of lore it is unknown what tapping into this power frequently and for extended windows of time would actually do to a Kitsune... there's also the matter of the Champ's Faux-Soul to consider... since it staves off the hunger pangs that they should otherwise be feeling it might actually interfere with his or her ability to tap into this state.
actually, the fake soul would probably help explain the ability to control this stance, unlike the other foxes who seem to only do it accidentally, and usually with shame. The "stance" would be the player training to distance themselves from the faux soul, thus creating room for that supernatural hunger to manifest.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020

Yeah, Hugs did a looooot of pet play, which I loved dearly. Would love to do some for Gwyn, Berwyn, Cait… yeah. Definitely feeling the gap he left, and it sucks that I don’t fall into the category of ‘suspiciously wealthy furry’ so I can throw money at the problem. That said, if anyone’s starting a collections jar…

Anyways, I’m always hearing about this intense lore. The Kervus islands, Jassira, The Old Country… wasn’t Savin originally considering a ’return of the true gods’ plot before deciding such a massive scope would spiral out of control too easily? All I’m saying is if this game doesn’t get some expansions in the future I’m gonna be disappointed.

Rash

Jul 8, 2021
Having Heat affect Marefolk characters like it does to Lupines or Catfolk would be neat - maybe even triggering special interactions or even bad ends with other equine NPCs? (For example lose x times in a row against Crazy Horse while affected by Heat or something like that.)

Also this might already have been suggested, but being able to upload different custom icons for regular and lewd scenes would be nice.

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
More scenes where the character's wings are mentioned or used (no combat advantage)

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Yes we must be able to perform such perverted acts as tenderly wrapping our wings around our loved ones while cuddling. That's almost as dirty as hand holding. Or being asked why we can't fly or glide and responding with "because my bones can't support my weight and I only got the wings for the aesthetic."

I'd unironically never use fly if it were available just because of my stance on stances.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Dom/sub content like in TiTs would be great. I don't think I've seen any in CoC2..

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Not to mention Elyon, Brint and Brienne have certain scenes, a lot of the Kitsune have scenes, Nyze...

There are a lot of different types of Dom/sub content and scenes in this game, you’ll need to be more specific about what you’re looking for, Emily.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
so you mean you haven't been fucking Berwyn, Arona, Garret, Evelyn, Ethryn, Solvieg, Eubicha or the hellhound
Not what I mean at all.. I should of made it clearer. Most of who you have listed are more bullys than a real dom/sub relationship (Berry is a brat, Arona is a bully and Garret is well Garret.. also I tend to stay away from dudes unless their more feminine than not). I mean like in TiTs take Sera, you have a score for her domming you or submitting to you. (Yes I'm aware Berry has one but he reminds me of a spoilt child and that's off putting). There's also Ardia in TiTs but I suppose hers is more addiction turning into an unbreakable dominate? Really the only one I like on CoC2 is Evelyn but I'm on hold with her until, if she gets more content. Didn't know about Solveig but to be fair I only sexed her once. Not sure who Eubicha is.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Arona definitely has a dom/sub thing to her considering her initial encounters involves whether you're the one beating her down and/or giving it to her, or if she's the one beating YOU down and/or giving it to you - note that even if you win the fights and still willingly take her dick, I think that counts towards the sub count.
There's even an option after her quest that you can potentially swap places (and likely irrevocably so) by battling for dominance.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
note that even if you win the fights and still willingly take her dick, I think that counts towards the sub count.
It does, taking her dick raises her meter by exactly the same amount as fucking her with a penis (or letting Brint fuck her) meaning that it pushes her more towards Subrona. Being the dominant partner in a relationship =/= being the one with/using the penis.

Oh, I should also add that Kasyrra's relationship with the Champion can have a very strong undertone of dom/sub. While she doesn't have repeatable content (yet) the tone is definitely there and she'll even call herself your domme in some of the scenes, like if you win at the Wayfort and then choose the options that result in you letting her take the lead.

Last edited: