What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Speaking of which... why can't you unequip your main clothing/outfit when you're wearing bra & panties or swimwear, when a fair few NPCs run around topless and some such anyways? Apart from writers' ideas, mind you. And also aside from preventing people running around full nude - can you really say you're naked when you're wearing thigh highs?
Full nudity was not something that was made use of all that frequently in TiTS, either by players or by writers, and one's suspension of disbelief would be a little hard to maintain for a totally naked Champion walking around the frozen North anyway. So the TiTS exhibition system didn't make it into the game, and Champ must always have something in the [pc.armor] slot.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
So the TiTS exhibition system didn't make it into the game, and Champ must always have something in the [pc.armor] slot.
Hmm, s'fair - not many places would let you run around full-nude in TiTS anyways, let alone what you first said - not much content using it; and you're right, running around in the winter cold in nothing but your skivvies sounds pretty unbelievable unless either you're some sort of powerful being that can generate enough heat to counter it or be used to the cold via born in it, or there suddenly being a sort of magick tattoo or rune you can plaster on to be okay with it...
I'd still love to run around in just a top and bottom somewhere though, I can dream (when my brain decides to let me see more than just a black screen all the time.)

aozgolo

Jun 21, 2021
I'd love to see more protagonist "virgin" content, like special scenes/notices if it's your character's first time doing a particular thing. Like the first time you have vaginal, oral, or anal it can be a special thing. Obviously not for every character, I don't expect random corrupt centaur marauders to give a damn, but it'd be awesome if playing as a more chaste/pure character to have your first time really feel special by choosing who to give it to (assuming you can last so long)

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Hmm, s'fair - not many places would let you run around full-nude in TiTS anyways, let alone what you first said - not much content using it;
I feel like pretty much everywhere except for Tavros and Aurora's shop allowed the player to be fully nude, though it wasn't advised in hostile areas. Of course, there wasn't much content specifically about it, but it still made a load of work, specifically because a lot of sex scenes involved a description of Steele stripping, so whenever a scene wants to have Steele strip, the author needs to make a writing variant for "You take nothing off, of course, because you're running around naked, ya dingus," so effectively it was just more work for everyone for something not particularly focused on.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'd love to see more protagonist "virgin" content, like special scenes/notices if it's your character's first time doing a particular thing.
Several of the writers have given their thoughts on that sort of thing and some like accounting for it and others aren't interested in it. As you can probably guess if you've seen Evelyn, Wsan is one of the former. That said, since it's not everybody's thing and the further into the game you go the less likely it is that a Champion is going to be a virgin (and thus the smaller number of players who are likely to see it) the likelihood of getting scenes that account for it would drop off exponentially if there was much to begin with.

Probably the best way to get stuff like that in the game would be to look at the characters you're interested in and either try writing it yourself or commissioning it, since it's not likely that there will be many if any mid-late game content accounting for it. Maaaaaaybe Ryn might account for it whenever the cage comes off in the future since that would be a virginity loss scene on her part so it's at least remotely possible that the writing would also account for it if's the Champ's first time doing whatever, but I wouldn't say it's terribly likely, much as I have one Champ who for RP reasons would just melt if that did happen.

Reactions: Squirrelwagon

Hikadu

Jun 20, 2021
Depends on what the kink is, whether it's not on the blacklist or close enough to it and (assuming it's okay) whether anyone is interested in writing it. Creating a check before that content can be seen wouldn't be an issue but if nobody wants to write whatever it is, it's not gonna happen.
where would that blacklist be? I looked under 'rules and stuff' but not having any luck finding the blacklist.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I want the level cap increased. I need to be able to use double attack and lunge and the game is getting harder without my stats getting boosted. We're in act 2 and I still haven't at least gotten to level 8. The Rift and Hobgoblins are kicking my ass, and only the selkie are attractive enough to make me not hate losing.

electric car 2.gif

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
You won't be getting a level cap increase until roughly the mid of KM at earliest. Undermountain is meant to be the "proper" progression after Winter City; the rift, like Harvest Valley, is optional to the main story.

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Okay, hear me out: a little one for the forced TF crowd. Let us upgrade the Ring of Temptation to clear blue-balls effects upon sleeping with a wet dream, but impose a minor transformation on the wearer based on the dream itself. Example: Rainbow Cait dream changes our fur/hair color, Harpy King dream us feathers, Winter Queen gives us elf ears, etc.

wiewich

Dec 9, 2015
I've been pondering this idea for quite some time that it would be nice to introduce a cleric character who is a counterweight to Sanders. Let's say a Dark Cleric who represents Dark God or Gods who are not good in the usual sense of the inhabitants of the world, but you cannot call them unambiguously evil.
Let's say they have their own scores with the "ligth pantheon", their methods are more cruel, but at the same time they have their own sense of justice and morality.
As an example, the God of Revenge whose followers punish sinners and traitors.
The God of Darkness that patronizes secrets and shelters the Rejected by the light, Or those who cant live on ligth.

Why would the "dark pantheon" decide to intervene, not side with the demons? Well, because demons also corrupt followers of Dark gods. And if they wont stoped, then reality can be doomed and the "Dark Pantheon" along with it.

What will this give a PC?
More reveals the Dark side of the world and the ambiguity of the usual "light pantheon" and they passivity. (really, you have demonic invasion in your realm and only one Champion of Hawkethorne who fight it?) may lead us to the disclosure of the so-called "feral gods" (if I remember correctly they were mentioned in the Druid story).

Possibly a new "Dark" skill line.
I came to this idea with the desire to have the Encounter skill that turns the PC into a "chthonic horror" (or just analog Metamorphose if you prefere Warcraft terminology) which has its own set of skills and each turn consumes % of the max resolve value to Channeling. When cast, he Terrified opponents and companions (possibly with a chance). This form has an increased damage and the ability to restore health through damage to opponents.

For example as i see that skill. "Darkbringer" form for the Black mage class.
Black flame (At-Will) deals pure damage if the target dies from this skill, excessive damage is dealt to an adjacent target.

Devour (Ultimate) instantly removes the selected non-Boss target from combat, leeching HP and Resolve witch the target's have when the skill was applied . To be applyed to Boss, he must have no more than 25% health and / or Resolve. The rest of the opponents will receive Terrified status for two turns.

Call of Darknes (Recharge) deals resolve damage to all opponents and if not trigger resistance, then on they next move they apply damaging abilities to their allies.

Hunger of darkness (Recharge) deals hp damage PC and leech hp from enemy party.

Reverse changes (Encounter) return PC on they "normal form" restore Resolve to PC and allys.

aozgolo

Jun 21, 2021
I've been pondering this idea for quite some time that it would be nice to introduce a cleric character who is a counterweight to Sanders. Let's say a Dark Cleric who represents Dark God or Gods who are not good in the usual sense of the inhabitants of the world, but you cannot call them unambiguously evil.
Let's say they have their own scores with the "ligth pantheon", their methods are more cruel, but at the same time they have their own sense of justice and morality.
The God of Darkness that patronizes secrets and shelters the Rejected by the light, Or those who cant live on ligth.

Why would the "dark pantheon" decide to intervene, not side with the demons? Well, because demons also corrupt followers of Dark gods. And if they wont stoped, then reality can be doomed and the "Dark Pantheon" along with it.

What will this give a PC?
More reveals the Dark side of the world and the ambiguity of the usual "light pantheon" and they passivity. (really, you have demonic invasion in your realm and only one Champion of Hawkethorne who fight it?) may lead us to the disclosure of the so-called "feral gods" (if I remember correctly they were mentioned in the Druid story).

Possibly a new "Dark" skill line.
I came to this idea with the desire to have the Encounter skill that turns the PC into a "chthonic horror" (or just analog Metamorphose if you prefere Warcraft terminology) which has its own set of skills and each turn consumes % of the max resolve value to Channeling. When cast, he Terrified opponents and companions (possibly with a chance). This form has an increased damage and the ability to restore health through damage to opponents.

For example as i see that skill. "Darkbringer" form for the Black mage class.
Black flame (At-Will) deals pure damage if the target dies from this skill, excessive damage is dealt to an adjacent target.

Devour (Ultimate) instantly removes the selected non-Boss target from combat, leeching HP and Resolve witch the target's have when the skill was applied . To be applyed to Boss, he must have no more than 25% health and / or Resolve. The rest of the opponents will receive Terrified status for two turns.

Call of Darknes (Recharge) deals resolve damage to all opponents and if not trigger resistance, then on they next move they apply damaging abilities to their allies.

Hunger of darkness (Recharge) deals hp damage PC and leech hp from enemy party.

Reverse changes (Encounter) return PC on they "normal form" restore Resolve to PC and allys.

While I'm by no means against these suggestions on a technical level I do wonder if having a separate "dark pantheon" that's not aligned with the corruption might complicate some of the existing lore and stories. I'm all for adding new layers of complexity and world-building, but the question then would be "does this mean rewriting existing arcs?" I think maybe the closest we should do is maybe in the next act in KM we can have an alternative temple that's less "light and goodness" themed. Though a possible inclusion might be a way to make professing faith in a particular religion/god for the PC could add particular boons.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
It's an interesting concept, but one thing that came to mind is that if you think of the existing pantheon as being Light Gods you might not have reviewed all the available lore about them.

wiewich

Dec 9, 2015
It's an interesting concept, but one thing that came to mind is that if you think of the existing pantheon as being Light Gods you might not have reviewed all the available lore about them.
It was not for nothing that I enclosed the "light pantheon" in quotation marks. Because from the point of view of the townspeople and church sermons, they are like that. But the details point to dirty spots in their reputation that are carefully hidden and undesirable.

In my suggestion. The "Dark Pantheon" is so named because they are more concerned with achieving their goals than their good image, and if fools consider them to be evil, that's even better. The reputation of evil gods once again warns against breaking their rules. It looks like the "dark pantheon" is using Batman's intimidation tactics and monster portrayal. But in themselves they are only more radical defenders of their subjects. And if the Champion respects their rules, they can help him and allow him to use the powers of the "Dark Pantheon".

While I'm by no means against these suggestions on a technical level I do wonder if having a separate "dark pantheon" that's not aligned with the corruption might complicate some of the existing lore and stories. I'm all for adding new layers of complexity and world-building, but the question then would be "does this mean rewriting existing arcs?" I think maybe the closest we should do is maybe in the next act in KM we can have an alternative temple that's less "light and goodness" themed. Though a possible inclusion might be a way to make professing faith in a particular religion/god for the PC could add particular boons.

As for the current arches, I don't think the introduction of the "dark pantheon" will be painful. They may appear later as an explanation of why the Gods mostly dedicate PCs and do not send their servants to actively fight demons. At first, the invasion of demons took over the work of the "dark pantheon" and at first all the reproaches fell on them. At that moment, when the computer is already achieving something, a "dark pantheon" appears and explains that it has nothing to do with it and itself suffers from the invasion of demons, their subjects are easier to subdue and corrupt. This may just be an addition to the current lore of the game, which suggests itself: if there are paladins of the "light pantheon", if there was "War of the Ancients"(the name is different, but the essence is the same), then there is darkness and its pantheon, otherwise why are the warriors Light?

Regarding the choice of faith or soron, I think the question to be asked is whether the PC will adopt an alternative point of view to protect the world as it is now, or will it restore it unilaterally. If he is already helping and using the help of one side, why not accept the offer and help of the other side? In the end, these are two parts of a single world, connected and wanting the same thing, albeit opposite to each other.. And we know practically nothing about the dark inhabitants of the world, and then only from Gvery's quest, and even then from one point of view. (I haven't tried the latest version yet). And if the perspective of the "savior" is put on the PC, then why not give the opportunity, if not try on, then unite for the sake of a common cause two opposite pantheons of gods. An alliance of Darkness and Light of this world against demonic invaders from outside?

Last edited:

RhyaDeBard

Jun 22, 2021
Personally, I'd like for there to be a way to track the statuses of NPC characters. Things like seeing how far along someone's pregnancy was so I know just when to be there was something I really appreciated in TiTs. it'd also be nice to check obscure things like the exact number of Ryn's confidence or how much Azzy trusts in you. I know that in TiTs, there's like advanced technology so it makes sense that those things are able to be monitored but could there be some type of mystical explanation as to why we can do it in CoC2?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As for the current arches, I don't think the introduction of the "dark pantheon" will be painful. They may appear later as an explanation of why the Gods mostly dedicate PCs and do not send their servants to actively fight demons.
Except that the world already has lore that's specifically set up around the Living Gods. We know there are other beliefs out there but the Wyld is quite literally dying and if the Jotuns had different gods in the past they've forgotten the details. The way that the Seven work in Savarra doesn't play nicely with the idea of another pantheon hiding out there and in fact we know that this is the sort of plotline that the writers have no interest in exploring. (Convocation of Mirrors spoilers)

The closest thing to what you're thinking of is something already in the game and is part of Kinu's storyline: Taoth is behind Raphael and his cronies and is a foreign god who somehow hitched a ride with Kasyrra.

Beyond that, some sort of small cult a la Tollus' (based on an idea of another god rather than an actual one, or some powerful being like a dragon) might have a place in the setting, a full pantheon of new gods really does not.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
There's a laundry list of powers I'd like to acquire, either through a trainer or tome or mirror stance. Such as chain swing, chain whip, chill touch, blood let/bleeding cut, execute, overhand smash, poison edge, pummel, wide sweep, and the best power of all: stompy. I wish to stomp. Besides wanting a good at-will power until the level cap get's raised and I can use double attack, these are good powers with various utilities that are reasonably balanced but for some reason can't be acquired. As a warrior who likes hitting things a bunch, I lack a proper at will and would like variety in the way I hit things and with what.

Reactions: Firangi

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
First, I doubt they'd add in a whole extra pantheon of new gods this late into the game, especially since said pantheon doesn't seem to be known by anyone. Second, the known gods aren't really "good" or "light."
*Lumia may be the goddess of light and healing, but also, you remember how she basically pressured the Boreal Elves into worshipping her or else they wouldn't receive protection, and this led to a whole bunch of them becoming outcast and several others being tortured and starved to death? She doesn't have a squeaky clean history, and has used cruel methods, as shown by that.
*Keros is the god of trickery. He may take care of his people, but he's also practically malicious at times, doing things which are "incredibly cruel" and being feared for what he can do.
*Tira is literally the goddess of death and time. I don't know much about her, but the concept of death and time are, I believe, generally the sort of thing people would associate with a "dark" pantheon, yet she's part of the Seven nonetheless.
*Sorra is the goddess of several nice things, like flight and freedom, but she's also apparently the goddess of storms, and, well, storms generally aren't pleasant. In some more expanded religions, if there's a god of storms, they're oftentimes the evil counterpart to a normal god of water or the sea or rain.
*Mallach is the god of a church which we know basically raises and indoctrinates children into selling out their bodies to raise more money for his church, and while there's nothing wrong with sex, it still feels weird to basically raise people specifically so that they can get fucked.
*Nareva, well, part of her domain is secrets. The "God of Darkness" you gave an example of can't be the patron of secrets, because that's literally already Nareva's job.
The only member of the Seven that I can think of which doesn't have some aspect which conflicts with this is Velun, and even so, he's apparently quick to anger and he's "unimaginably wrathful" when he's angry.
In my suggestion. The "Dark Pantheon" is so named because they are more concerned with achieving their goals than their good image, and if fools consider them to be evil, that's even better.
The Seven are very much concerned with their image, but also, they do want to get things done. They just have a lot of their own shit to deal with, and also don't want to baby the mortal races. They don't want to coddle them, hold their hand and do everything, because that, to them, would weaken the mortals, make them worse off, etc. They do things when they truly need to, and when it comes to Kas, they do not feel it's something that necessitates direct involvement. Especially since it seems that, were they to get directly involved, rather than acting through an intermediary, they'd cause very large amounts of collateral damage.

Reactions: Firangi and Kesil

PhantomFAK

Jun 17, 2021
I would love the ability to reset the bust gallery on Steam, or have it display in progression order rather than order seen; mine is all out of order and it is gonna give me pseudo-OCD or something
Is that regarding certain characters?

Because yesterday, I accidentally fought the new boss in Silly Mode, which gives it a modified image, so for a while, that was all I had of it.

Today, I fought it again without SM active, so I got the default bust. When I checked the Gallery later, it displayed them as Normal, followed by Silly.

Then there's Kiyoko, whose TWENTY-FOUR images are displayed in reverse of the order I viewed them.

Reactions: valkyr42

wiewich

Dec 9, 2015
First, I doubt they'd add in a whole extra pantheon of new gods this late into the game, especially since said pantheon doesn't seem to be known by anyone. Second, the known gods aren't really "good" or "light."
*Lumia may be the goddess of light and healing, but also, you remember how she basically pressured the Boreal Elves into worshipping her or else they wouldn't receive protection, and this led to a whole bunch of them becoming outcast and several others being tortured and starved to death? She doesn't have a squeaky clean history, and has used cruel methods, as shown by that.
*Keros is the god of trickery. He may take care of his people, but he's also practically malicious at times, doing things which are "incredibly cruel" and being feared for what he can do.
*Tira is literally the goddess of death and time. I don't know much about her, but the concept of death and time are, I believe, generally the sort of thing people would associate with a "dark" pantheon, yet she's part of the Seven nonetheless.
*Sorra is the goddess of several nice things, like flight and freedom, but she's also apparently the goddess of storms, and, well, storms generally aren't pleasant. In some more expanded religions, if there's a god of storms, they're oftentimes the evil counterpart to a normal god of water or the sea or rain.
*Mallach is the god of a church which we know basically raises and indoctrinates children into selling out their bodies to raise more money for his church, and while there's nothing wrong with sex, it still feels weird to basically raise people specifically so that they can get fucked.
*Nareva, well, part of her domain is secrets. The "God of Darkness" you gave an example of can't be the patron of secrets, because that's literally already Nareva's job.
The only member of the Seven that I can think of which doesn't have some aspect which conflicts with this is Velun, and even so, he's apparently quick to anger and he's "unimaginably wrathful" when he's angry.

The Seven are very much concerned with their image, but also, they do want to get things done. They just have a lot of their own shit to deal with, and also don't want to baby the mortal races. They don't want to coddle them, hold their hand and do everything, because that, to them, would weaken the mortals, make them worse off, etc. They do things when they truly need to, and when it comes to Kas, they do not feel it's something that necessitates direct involvement. Especially since it seems that, were they to get directly involved, rather than acting through an intermediary, they'd cause very large amounts of collateral damage.
oh that's an argument for me. For example, I missed the mention of Tyra and Nareva in the game.
Again, I usually forget that the "light pantheon" for 90% of people is equivalent to the "good pantheon". I personally do not consider the two concepts to be the same.

Light, in my understanding, is a force that seeks to change everything in accordance with its vision, burning out and exposing the shortcomings of others, if you do not accept his point of view, the light will burn and scorch you, condemning you as a heretic.
Darkness, in my understanding, accepts us as we are, no matter how ugly or vicious we are. Unlike Light, with his fanatical pursuit of excellence, he is calm and patient.
Light cannot exist without sacrifices, it always consumes something for its existence, and darkness exists by itself, it is the opposite of Light.

And therefore, when I talk about the "Light Pantheon", I am talking about the gods, whose faith is most widespread and considered a blessing among followers. The same Lumia is really ambiguous for us as players, but for its followers it is the Good Goddess. Like Mallah and Velun, and others.

By the way, as far as Keros is concerned, I do not think that many inhabitants of the world will agree with the definition of him as the god of light. If I understand correctly, then Kitsune and therefore Keros are not very welcome outside their commune, especially given their ability to drain souls.
So Keros is definitely a "good" God only for his people and followers.

About the "Dark Pantheon" stealing someone's sphere of activity. I just made an offer by throwing ideas at the wall. And what will come of this and whether the authors will be interested in my idea at all is another question.
And let's be honest "The Dark Pantheon" may not even be gods in our usual sense. This could be a reference to the Tribunal from TES 3: Morovind or the star gods of C'tan from Warhammer 40k. Or, in general, you can make them creatures of Darkness and Chaos, Great Old Ones, and even ancient and powerful elementals. The main idea is not to make them unambiguous evil but rather patrons of the outcast by the rest of the world and the dominant pantheon.

As a PC, we see the world from the point of view that NPCs show us, and what a coincidence, most of them are followers of the most famous gods (I would call them "winners" in the race for faith), but they may be little-known ("losers "That patronize those who have been rejected or rejected by the" winners ").

In general, it is quite difficult for me to explain my point of view at my "Retarded" level of English (An honest assessment of yourself, no insults to anyone). Even just writing is pain, the lack of practice and fear misunderstatement affects. I can say im one of the few CoC and TiTS fans in far and snowy Russia (yeah, it's snowy... outside 34+) and try to spread it as "holly grail" among those who can understand. But half of the people drop game on the phrase "only in English", although I must admit that this is one of the few works in which Ctrl + C Ctrl + v in the translator is a working strategy. I played CoC 1 with a translator and much later I could start reading and understanding the original.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
oh that's an argument for me. For example, I missed the mention of Tyra and Nareva in the game.
Alright, so, perhaps you should do something. In the forest, directly north of Hawkethorne, have you met a giant blue lady? She's in the middle east outcropping of that area. She's intended to be fought at level 6 but I've beaten her at level 3, albeit with some luck. Anyways, go fight her, and get past. Not going to spoil anything that happens after, except that it is relevant to the conversation. If you discus something tied to what it reveals here, make sure to enclose what you say about it with the spoiler function. You can access the spoiler function via the three dots between the table-maker and the undo button. Also, save after beating Sigrune.

TheShepard256

@wiewich For some more clarification regarding this:
Alright, so, perhaps you should do something. In the forest, directly north of Hawkethorne, have you met a giant blue lady? She's in the middle east outcropping of that area. She's intended to be fought at level 6 but I've beaten her at level 3, albeit with some luck. Anyways, go fight her, and get past. Not going to spoil anything that happens after, except that it is relevant to the conversation. If you discus something tied to what it reveals here, make sure to enclose what you say about it with the spoiler function. You can access the spoiler function via the three dots between the table-maker and the undo button. Also, save after beating Sigrune.
In order to access the relevant content, you'll need to win the most difficult conversation battle in the entire game, which can only be initiated by picking one particular option, which is why you should save after beating Sigrune but before the rest of the content. Don't worry if you can't beat it on the first try; a lot of people can't.

wiewich

Dec 9, 2015
Strangely I can swear that this tile has already passed and there was nothing there. Although it is possible when I ran into it for the first time, when I saw the mention of "find out more about x" I decided to leave this moment for now. Despite the fact that some of my statements and ideas may give the opposite impression, I usually prefer to solve problems peacefully, although in some positions I am radical. Like the desire to gut the Cult Leaders and Tollus personally (too much like the First Chaplain of the Word Bearers of Erebus). Well, except for the Whisper, he is intriguing so far and has not done anything that would give me a reason to want to kill the mouse.

TheShepard256

Strangely I can swear that this tile has already passed and there was nothing there. Although it is possible when I ran into it for the first time, when I saw the mention of "find out more about x" I decided to leave this moment for now.
You have to go to sleep on the tile; there's a camp already set up for you when you enter it, so you won't have to use Camping Supplies.

MeloPuss

Jun 6, 2021
About the "Dark Pantheon" stealing someone's sphere of activity. I just made an offer by throwing ideas at the wall. And what will come of this and whether the authors will be interested in my idea at all is another question.
And let's be honest "The Dark Pantheon" may not even be gods in our usual sense. This could be a reference to the Tribunal from TES 3: Morovind or the star gods of C'tan from Warhammer 40k. Or, in general, you can make them creatures of Darkness and Chaos, Great Old Ones, and even ancient and powerful elementals. The main idea is not to make them unambiguous evil but rather patrons of the outcast by the rest of the world and the dominant pantheon.
i think once you go over nareva's content you'll understand why the idea of having separate pantheons doesn't make a ton of sense. at best i can see revenants of old faiths akin to the wilderness of the boreal elves. but, with my best effort to not spoil, the seven hasn't always been here and the thrones they took over were either abandoned or empty to begin with. Whatever these old gods were, if they had the power or will to resist the living gods, they had plenty of time to do so.

and regardless, the current in game pantheon doesn't fit your definition of light pantheons. none of them are particularly concerned with gaining followers or shaping the world to their vision. they don't have a vision besides that of a world where shit remains firmly not in collision course with any fans. nor are any of them denying human nature. In fact, with the exception of velun tira, who embody natural forces, all of them encourage at least one aspect of human nature and none of them restricts any. their roles in the world are further from governing deities than they are from patron saints, existing not to keep mortals in line or set a moral compass, but to pass out boons for those who need them.

if anything, kassyra's motivations of reshaping the world to her vision and burning away everything else fits your idea of a light pantheon much better than the seven would.

in a way, the game already has a light and dark pantheon. kassyra is the light enforcing her vision upon the world and its denizens, converting and mowing down those who oppose her, and the living gods being the dark that's happy to let each other and the mortals be, accepting every aspect of their nature and only chiming in when major disasters are afoot to make sure they'll still have anyone to be the gods of.

Reactions: Savin

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
It would be cool to see companion comments on kas
I dunno what update it was added in, but Cait can talk to you about Kasyrra if you chose to fuck her at the end of the Palace of Ice. Specifically, she asks WHY you're running off for a quickie with the demon lord trying to turn the entire world into an orgy.