What content would you like added?

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I know but I still think she's a bully but that's just me. I definitely prefer her over Berry any day.
I mean like in TiTs take Sera, you have a score for her domming you or submitting to you.
it's interesting that you think of Arona as a bully but Sera isn't even though they do a lot of the same things and to me they both are. I'm curious, what specifically makes someone a bully in your mind?

Reactions: Mouse534

Lone Wolf115

it's interesting that you think of Arona as a bully but Sera isn't even though they do a lot of the same things and to me they both are. I'm curious, what specifically makes someone a bully in your mind?
That didn't even cross my mind good thinking.

Because Arona is well Arona and Sera is a complete bitch and (in her mind a bad childhood or whatever.)

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Not gonna lie, I want domme/sub thing but with BDSM. We get some repeatable scenes but not a dedicated relationship. As for options, Lyla and Evelyn are closest to what I want. Lyla even has some light aftercare. Vivienne has potential but only one repeatable scene. Arona is an insufferable and cruel person and the newer tender scenes are a case of too little too late, at least for me. Berry is a brat and a dom and that doesn't mix to me. Eubicha and Nyze are good for those who want to be the dominant. Nyze is less bratty and subby as hell, and Eubicha is best pone. Sorry Ahmri.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Berry is a brat and a dom and that doesn't mix to me.
It can mix well, actually! It just... Doesn't, with Berry. He's more of a brat in his initial encounter scenes; everything starting from BerryQuest, though, he stops reading as a brat and more just as, well. An asshole, especially if you go the Dom route. Which is a shame, because a good bratty Dom can be so much fun...

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Not gonna lie, I want domme/sub thing but with BDSM. We get some repeatable scenes but not a dedicated relationship. As for options, Lyla and Evelyn are closest to what I want. Lyla even has some light aftercare. Vivienne has potential but only one repeatable scene. Arona is an insufferable and cruel person and the newer tender scenes are a case of too little too late, at least for me. Berry is a brat and a dom and that doesn't mix to me. Eubicha and Nyze are good for those who want to be the dominant. Nyze is less bratty and subby as hell, and Eubicha is best pone. Sorry Ahmri.
Okay maybe the word bully is wrong but what you said about Arona is what I feel. Berry reminds me of my daughter when she throws a temper tantrum and all I want to do is shove the annoying half dog boy into time out.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Dom/sub content like in TiTs would be great. I don't think I've seen any in CoC2..
so you mean you haven't been fucking Berwyn, Arona, Garret, Evelyn, Ethryn, Solvieg, Eubicha or the hellhound
No, hold on, I kinda get the sentiment here. There’s definitely a gap in how the dom/sub thing is performed in general, I feel. In TiTS there’s entire pieces of lore around indentured servitude and a number of NPCs the Captain can take as slaves and bed warmers for their ship. The dynamic in CoC2 is somewhat gentler, and a bunch of it is done as something of a service top. Not to mention petplay— I rant about it every other post how much I miss that in CoC2 compared to TiTS. There’s a theme of ownership that’s missing, and if you’re used to TiTS then it has a soft impact on how you perceive the content of CoC2. It’s a dynamic I’d love to see more of in CoC2.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
In TiTS there’s entire pieces of lore around indentured servitude and a number of NPCs the Captain can take as slaves and bed warmers for their ship.
Might have sum'n to do with TiTS being so technologically advanced that they can keep track of all that, on top of all the different species and planets, and also I'm pretty sure hypnotism has a hand in it at times.
But petplay, definitely agree with the "proper ownership" aspect missing somewhat - but I guess some people just don't want to own someone else?

RoyalZel

Sep 22, 2015
Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but when your champion has the cum covered status, the champion's appearance page notes that you are covered in sexual fluids. I think it'd be a neat minor addition if the champion is vaginally, anally, and/or orally filled with cum, the text in the champ also changes to reflect that. (i.e. semen is dripping out your vagina/anus)

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I'd like to see another race of offspring you can add to the Champion's/Gywn's nursery: goblins. There are two female goblins you can interact with, being Nelia the clothing stall owner, and the Goblin Cultist Evangelist. There currently aren't any male goblins, unless the Champion has modified themself with Grottatos. Nelia is only available for conversation and business transactions. That seems to leave only the Evangelist to have the offspring. I suppose that getting them could be like getting the egg from the wyvern, but instead of only taking 5 days to encounter her and get the egg, it would take 3 months for the goblin, as it says in the Wiki. It also says "The raising of goblin children tends to fall upon the goblin parent, though this is not always the case." To me, the key words here are 'tends to fall upon the goblin parent'. I would kinda assume that the Evangelist wouldn't want to take time from her busy schedule of ambushing and fucking random travelers to look after her spawn. Or she's got one of those handy-dandy infertility brands/tattoos. But, yeah, if we could get goblin offspring, that would be great. :p

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
An idea came to mind and I thought I'd share it with you folks.

As I found the existing and the newly implemented events for having romanced Kasyrra in game, I thought about having a specific space in one of the areas surrounding Hawkethorne that you can visit alone at night for some demon loving.

I like the Halloween and after-dungeon Winter City events with her (I'm yet to see the Temple event), but, as far am I'm aware, they only happen once(?).

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
An idea came to mind and I thought I'd share it with you folks.

As I found the existing and the newly implemented events for having romanced Kasyrra in game, I thought about having a specific space in one of the areas surrounding Hawkethorne that you can visit alone at night for some demon loving.

I like the Halloween and after-dungeon Winter City events with her (I'm yet to see the Temple event), but, as far am I'm aware, they only happen once(?).
Kasyrra getting a dedicated space and repeatable encounters is not going to happen, the whole point is that your lurid frenemy affair can only be pursued intermittently whenever your pursuit catches up to her or she takes a holiday break from her work for a little R&R with you. Kasyrra is far too busy with her own ambitions to stop for any prolonged length of time so as to make herself available at your leisure.

She has however, suggested that you may be able to meet in your sleep via the Astral Plane that she has commandeered... though this has yet to be implemented. ...Kinda makes me curious whose Dream she's gone and hijacked now that I mention it.

Last edited:

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
Kasyrra getting a dedicated space and repeatable encounters is not going to happen, the whole point is that your lurid frenemy affair can only be pursued intermittently whenever your pursuit catches up to her or she takes a holiday break from her work for a little R&R with you. Kasyrra is far too busy with her own ambitions to stop for any prolonged length of time so as to make herself available at your leisure.
I see. However, it could work like Elthara's fortnightly visit to Wayfort, where for example; she appears every 30 in-game days for 1 night, keeping the immersion that she's still busy with her ambitions. This could also be somewhat played into the story that shes keeping an eye on your souls development.

Oh well, it was just an idea.

Lone Wolf115

New hairstyles for dreads and afros! (Written by Leomax)
I copied and pasted from the home page it made me laugh no disrespect to the writer but I guess for me that afros in a setting like this just made me laugh.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I thought about having a specific space in one of the areas surrounding Hawkethorne that you can visit alone at night for some demon loving.
As mentioned, she's going to have repeatable content via a Dream Palace which is what the whole deal with Kas doing something to the crystal she gave you at the start of the game is supposed to set up, it's just not in the game yet. The plan is for that to be added before the inner part of Khor'minos is implemented.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I’ve been heading a very specific kind of cosmetic build, but I’m missing a couple components, which led me to thinking about stylists and mod stuff in general:

-How is it that we haven’t gotten a unicorn mod yet? We’ve got a unitaur in the centaur village (while I’m talking about her, I’d love for some content with her, the whole centaur village and maybe even the harvest valley could use a small expac with how big their other optional cousins are), so is that supposed to be endgame?

-There’s no pink dye in the stylists shop, which I found unusual considering Cait’s probably the biggest consumer of the stuff in all the Frost Marches at the moment. There’s actually a couple primary/secondary colors that got the cold shoulder treatment from scrubs in general, and I’d love a rainbow/tie-dye scrub too.

-Tattoos! More tats, especially some goofy ones. I’m sure bimbos would love some more lighthearted ones than the serious runes and skulls. Also, lemme put a sun on my butt, plznthx.

-Piercings, while we’re at it. Lemme put some big ol’ hoops through my giant titties or a nose ring through my snout.

-And completely off theme from the rest of my list, and probably the least likely to happen: busts and descriptors/scene appropriate disrobing for different sets. It just pushes a weird button in the back of my head. Probably one of the few things I’d throw money and commissions at to get rectified, if I wasn’t certain the cost would knock me on my ass.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
-How is it that we haven’t gotten a unicorn mod yet? We’ve got a unitaur in the centaur village (while I’m talking about her, I’d love for some content with her, the whole centaur village and maybe even the harvest valley could use a small expac with how big their other optional cousins are), so is that supposed to be endgame?
What do you mean by this? The unitaur only has a horn due to being corrupted specifically to do mind control, so she was essentially just an uber-corrupt centaur. During the pure route of the village, her corrupt form is cast away, and she's revealed to be a relatively plain motherly centaur. There is no unitaur race, the only instance of a unitaur is a false form, and there's not even a centaur transformative (as far as I know) so I'm not sure why there'd be a transformative based on the unitaur. And also I'm not sure what "supposed to be endgame" means.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
There’s no pink dye in the stylists shop, which I found unusual considering Cait’s probably the biggest consumer of the stuff in all the Frost Marches at the moment.

That's why there's no pink dye. Cait's hording all of it, especially after Solvieg made her self-conscious. How else does she never have an outgrowth?

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
What do you mean by this? The unitaur only has a horn due to being corrupted specifically to do mind control, so she was essentially just an uber-corrupt centaur. During the pure route of the village, her corrupt form is cast away, and she's revealed to be a relatively plain motherly centaur. There is no unitaur race, the only instance of a unitaur is a false form, and there's not even a centaur transformative (as far as I know) so I'm not sure why there'd be a transformative based on the unitaur. And also I'm not sure what "supposed to be endgame" means.

Savin’s said before that there are plans for mods such as dragons, but it’s meant to be endgame loot— that is to say, only obtainable near the end of the game, which is why I was wondering if unicorn mods were planned for similar things. If there isn’t, and there’s nowhere else to put such a mod, I think the centaur village would still be a good candidate since it’s the only place such a mob’s shown up and it wouldn’t be the first time such a thing’s been deus ex machina’d for the sake of entertainment (see: aesthetic wings, mantinip giving scorpion tails). I just don’t see why we don’t have one or one’s not in the works, given we already have horn support and it’s an iconic monster.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Quadruped body configurations aren't gonna be available to the Champion any more than Naga tbh... which is to say, last I heard no taur tf's are planned because experience tells that people aren't inclined to write scenes that support them. Then again... the latest Backer Patch said something about a Deer TF, though that doesn't necessarily have to mean its a tauric transformation.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Quadruped body configurations aren't gonna be available to the Champion any more than Naga tbh... which is to say, last I heard no taur tf's are planned because experience tells that people aren't inclined to write scenes that support them. Then again... the latest Backer Patch said something about a Deer TF, though that doesn't necessarily have to mean its a tauric transformation.
Yeah, I wasn’t even thinking about taur configurations. I know it’s not even considerable with how CoC2’s built, but I was really just thinking a glowier version of the marefolk transformitaves.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Savin’s said before that there are plans for mods such as dragons, but it’s meant to be endgame loot— that is to say, only obtainable near the end of the game, which is why I was wondering if unicorn mods were planned for similar things. If there isn’t, and there’s nowhere else to put such a mod, I think the centaur village would still be a good candidate since it’s the only place such a mob’s shown up and it wouldn’t be the first time such a thing’s been deus ex machina’d for the sake of entertainment (see: aesthetic wings, mantinip giving scorpion tails). I just don’t see why we don’t have one or one’s not in the works, given we already have horn support and it’s an iconic monster.
Dragons exist in the CoC2 universe. Even aside from Kasyrra and all of her "daughters," there are mentions of dragons elsewhere, like Byvernia who boasts of being able to slay one, or the weird hallucination Genova puts the Champ in (I say this only because it was described as a dragon, not a fire-breathing lizard, as far as I remember), and how the Salamander race description talks about how it's believed that the Salamander race were created as a result of something done by the dragons, plus it mentions how "dragons themselves are notoriously tight-lipped about just about everything." Dragon mods are endgame stuff, but we know about actual dragons, rather than unicorns, where there are no unicorns and the closest example is just a corrupted variant of a centaur who was specifically given a horn to go along with the corruption just so that she could fulfill a role she was being designated.
Yeah, I wasn’t even thinking about taur configurations. I know it’s not even considerable with how CoC2’s built, but I was really just thinking a glowier version of the marefolk transformitaves.
As I said, the only Unitaur isn't even really a Unitaur. The horn is purely just from corruption, and it's sort of just used for her to use her magic. And none of the marefolk have any unicorn-esque appearances either. The only Marefolk we see corrupted, the former chieftain, and her corruption is just "fuck everything" type, rather than having a horn. If there were a unicorn transformation, it would probably either just be a corrupted transformative (like Lycanthorn), or it would come with a whole new race that doesn't seem to exist at present. Of course, there are transformatives for races that we do not see, but to my knowledge those are foxmorphs (may be tied to it being the first transformative in the game. Also, many Kitsune encounters can drop a fox berry or ice shard, so it's somewhat tied to them, even if they're not normally full foxes), ursine, and porcine. Also perhaps deers and spiders, but those are non-tauric, and there seem to be tauric counterparts to both of those in the dryads and driders. Also maybe Lycanthorn because we don't see any corrupted Lupines, and these are Wolfsboon that were tainted by the Alraune.

Anyways. Since you think of it as a glowier version of marefolk transformatives, I suppose you're essentially asking for a corrupted variant (since the one thing even remotely related to a unicorn is only that way via corruption). So I suppose it could make sense to have one, given that the Lycanthorn gives precedent. I also kinda want more corrupted transformatives like Lycanthorn, honestly. But there's the question of how they get corrupted. The Lycanthorn comes from the Alraune's corruption seeping into the forest, but Mare's Barley is some grass which the Marefolk grow, and there isn't a big corrupt plant monster in the Valley. And since it's grown by the Marefolk, the majority of which are decidedly not corrupt, I doubt they'd be doing something to it to corrupt it themselves. I've never done the corrupt path for the Centaur village, so I'm not sure if the Marefolk get taken over by the Centaurs, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that they do, just that the Centaur village stays corrupted. So I'm not sure how it would come about, in-universe, or why it would come about, in-universe. Not that all transformatives necessarily need an explanation, Ursus Bulbs don't really have much aside from "Onion with bear ears equals bear transformation," but a unicorn's similarity to marefolk would really want one should a transformative for it come about.

Sasqutch421

Dec 15, 2018
Nebraska

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I can be shark girl now. This pleases me. And I can tell the elf boi to piss off. You know this means? That's right, more opportunities to acquire sticks to build with. Yay.

EcchiKitty

Jul 16, 2021
I'd like to see an encounter with an entirely outclassed foe who understands they're outclassed and reacts appropriately.

"GRAWR! ROAR! SNarl... wow, okay, not that I get a good look at you I understand this was a massive mistake on my part. I'm just going to leave my coin purse on the ground here and quietly slink back into the underbrush. Please don't curb stomp me."

Metronome

Sep 5, 2020
Earth, Sol System
I'd like to see an encounter with an entirely outclassed foe who understands they're outclassed and reacts appropriately.

"GRAWR! ROAR! SNarl... wow, okay, not that I get a good look at you I understand this was a massive mistake on my part. I'm just going to leave my coin purse on the ground here and quietly slink back into the underbrush. Please don't curb stomp me."
Quite a fun little idea, our champ could instead be the one saying stuff like: "Wow! This is such a bad idea on your part that I'm forced to assume you left a suicide note back home"

Although Savin himself said this game isn't meant to be a power fantasy so chances of something like that being added are quite low :V