What content would you like added?

LuciusCypher

Apr 29, 2021
I wonder if it's possible to learn how to get your own Quasi-Mech suit from Kazuo. Maybe do enough quests for him and he'll teach you how to make a prototype of your own, and encourage you to use it frequently against the various beasties of the Frostmarches. I figured it would grant you a lot of defensive buffs, but comes with some drawbacks like being a once-per-battle ability, so you can lose it if you get stunned/proned, maybe a Thunder Weakness too. But still, magitech wood mecha would be awesome to have.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Would it be possible to set it up so that people who buy the game on Steam get updates more often then people who are free play but less often then people that continuously support the game on patreonesque websites?
Seeing how Patreon etc. supporters pay (at minimum) the same amount every two months that a Steam purchaser pays once, I wouldn't go holding my breath expecting this.
I wonder if it's possible to learn how to get your own Quasi-Mech suit from Kazuo.
<snip>
But still, magitech wood mecha would be awesome to have.
Magitech is a hard 'no' for the setting as a whole and that means none of that for the Champ. Kazuo's suit only passed muster because it's themed as organic technology rather than steampunk-style tech.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
Seeing how Patreon etc. supporters pay (at minimum) the same amount every two months that a Steam purchaser pays once, I wouldn't go holding my breath expecting this.

Well yeah, thats why I asked if it was possible to get it less often then them but more often then free players instead of something just really absurd like 'as often as patreon types'.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Or you could just get a title on here that says "Steam Supporter" or sum'n.

Reactions: valkyr42

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I've been reading the very old threads on here and back in 2019 someone asked about Evergreen having our kids and being able to interact with them which Savin replied no unless someone wrote it.. while I usually only write fanfiction for Harry Potter (femslash), I would be interested in writing something as Evergreen is definitely my favourite npc and I can't get enough of her. Who does Evergreen character belong to? If she belongs to someone.

Beem0b0t

Jun 6, 2021
I think this is oddly specific and I'll admit I haven't looked through the myriad of previous replies, but I'd love to be able to invite characters like the Hellhound, Drider Queen, or even the Snake Woman to the Wayfort when it is complete. Maybe even Sariel or the thief Moth or Shar. Like make it a haven that can house several NPCs of the sort. Maybe they'd add some kind of benefit like Hellhound offering a bodyguard of sorts and Drider Queen web traps for invaders. I dunno. I guess I'm attached to those kinds of characters and wanna see more for them.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I think this is oddly specific and I'll admit I haven't looked through the myriad of previous replies, but I'd love to be able to invite characters like the Hellhound, Drider Queen, or even the Snake Woman to the Wayfort when it is complete. Maybe even Sariel or the thief Moth or Shar. Like make it a haven that can house several NPCs of the sort. Maybe they'd add some kind of benefit like Hellhound offering a bodyguard of sorts and Drider Queen web traps for invaders. I dunno. I guess I'm attached to those kinds of characters and wanna see more for them.
I mean the creators already made it so you can recruit a bunch of corrupt characters before they changed their mind on what the purpose of the Wayfort will be.
Would make sense to expand things on people being able to invite other kinds of guests to stay at your fort.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Well yeah, thats why I asked if it was possible to get it less often then them but more often then free players instead of something just really absurd like 'as often as patreon types'.

The steam version really is just about added convenience and for people who want to "donate" once instead of regularily.

I got it for both of those reasons.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
The steam version really is just about added convenience and for people who want to "donate" once instead of regularily.

I got it for both of those reasons.
Doesn't a place like Patreon instacharge you most of the time once you sub to someone so you could just unsub a day or two later?

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Doesn't a place like Patreon instacharge you most of the time once you sub to someone so you could just unsub a day or two later?
Without the added benefit of having the game in my steam library complete with automatic updates, yes. I also don't have a patreon account.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I've been reading the very old threads on here and back in 2019 someone asked about Evergreen having our kids and being able to interact with them which Savin replied no unless someone wrote it.. while I usually only write fanfiction for Harry Potter (femslash), I would be interested in writing something as Evergreen is definitely my favourite npc and I can't get enough of her. Who does Evergreen character belong to? If she belongs to someone.
She belongs to me. And yeah, feel free to try your hand at it. Submission guidelines are over in the Event Submissions forum~

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Man, do I wish I had the budget, clout, and time-dilation powers to have every portrait with pregnancy with progression like this.

It'd be a great help with timing it so you arrive at birth. Or we could just have a stay until birth button.

Ah, well, see you next year.

Kaiserr

Mar 27, 2021
More jassiran culturally inclined armors and items in general sold by Farrah so my catfolk mc can feel like a sultan.

MeloPuss

Jun 6, 2021
it's probably already in the plans somewhere down the line but i wanna say it anyway.
a round of fleshing out kitsune champion reactions would be nice. in order of priority.....by which i mean in order of how much their absence bothers me:
kiyoko reaction if champion is already kitsune upon first encounter.
alternate kiyoko reaction if champion is just a regular fox morph.
evergreen reaction after transforming.

bonus: cheeky way to go about the kitsune den quest if champion is already a foxmorph? this probably takes far more effort than it's worth though. just an acknowledgement would still be nice.

Reactions: Savin

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
kiyoko reaction if champion is already kitsune upon first encounter.
Yeah, as you suspect Tobs has already talked about this and says he intends to change this one of these days but it's not very high on his priority list.
bonus: cheeky way to go about the kitsune den quest if champion is already a foxmorph? this probably takes far more effort than it's worth though. just an acknowledgement would still be nice.
Why would being a foxmorph make any difference though? They're not kitsune and can't pass for them.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
High-confidence Ryn seems kinda rude and a little devilish in her attitude anyways imho, who needs an actual demon Ryn?

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
(which I'm assuming is one way of dealing with the cage)

Ryn doesn’t want to get rid of her cock though or get a vagina, so that’s not happening. I’m kind of wondering where you got the idea that Valkyrie!Ryn was a thing? If you mean one of her sets, that’s not a TF.

Last edited:

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Ryn doesn’t want to get rid of her cock though or get rid of her vagina, so that’s not happening.
... Ryn doesn't have a vagina, though.
Most of the Boreal Elves seem to be dickgirls/shemales or fully female.

And as to what makes me say that, Alypia...

Tends to be my brain's stereotype of elves in general - some of her reactions to things I see in a light of disgust or, well, understandably upset or mad at what's happened to her.

Last edited:

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
.... that was me mistyping, I meant she doesn’t want to get a vagina. Fml, thank you for pointing that out to me!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
And as to what makes me say that, Alypia...

Tends to be my brain's stereotype of elves in general - some of her reactions to things I see in a light of disgust or, well, understandably upset or mad at what's happened to her.
Mmm. I would appreciate something specific, if that's all right!

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Mmm. I would appreciate something specific, if that's all right!
Oh, that's fair.

I'm probably reading it wrong, but a good bit of the sex scenes with her she's really enjoying it in the way I've recently seen a fully corrupted Jael'yn handle - such as being the one taking it up the butt.

As for "seems kinda rude," I feel like I used the wrong word here: much more blunt and up-front with her words, which isn't bad.
The scene where she talks about the Winter City and how Alissa and her guards are like, flicking the tip of her braid, gave me a smidge of haughty vibes - but I read too much manga.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Oh, that's fair.

I'm probably reading it wrong, but a good bit of the sex scenes with her she's really enjoying it in the way I've recently seen a fully corrupted Jael'yn handle - such as being the one taking it up the butt.
High-Con Ryn is more free about expressing how much she loves Champ, both in the bedroom and out of it. High-Libido Ryn is the one that's helplessly horni. You may be confusing them for each other.
As for "seems kinda rude," I feel like I used the wrong word here: much more blunt and up-front with her words, which isn't bad.
The scene where she talks about the Winter City and how Alissa and her guards are like, flicking the tip of her braid, gave me a smidge of haughty vibes - but I read too much manga.
It's less about manga and more that it looks like you just skimmed the scene.

The braid thing is a reference to the earlier part of the scene. ("Earlier" as in, like, the previous paragraph.) She starts to toy with her braid happily when she thinks of how full of love the Winter City's boreal elves are, then sighs and stops playing with it when Alissa's cruelty comes to mind. There's no haughtiness there.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
High-Con Ryn is more free about expressing how much she loves Champ, both in the bedroom and out of it. High-Libido Ryn is the one that's helplessly horni. You may be confusing them for each other.
Didn't even know that at least Etheryn's libido could change - thanks for enlightening me.
The braid thing is a reference to the earlier part of the scene. She starts to toy with her braid happily when she thinks of how full of love the Winter City's boreal elves are, then sighs and stops playing with it when Alissa's cruelty comes to mind. There's no haughtiness there.
Oooh, I see - I probably didn't pay attention because, as a person, I tend not to notice body language like that when I sit like a rock and don't do anything, so I go by tone or meaning. More enlightenment!

Looks like I have a lot of content from her to re-read, then - thanks!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
AnonArts did an art piece of demon!Ryn awhile back and it's been something I've wanted ever since. Dialogue in game already teases the idea with a low confidence Ryn so I don't think it would be too out of left field if it did happen. In terms of gameplay,
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Demon Ryn was shot down.
The latest word I've seen from Savin is that Demon!Ryn is a maybe. Unless something's been mentioned on Discord, it's still on the table as something that could happen.
demon!Ryn could be a companion set to act as a counterpart to valk!Ryn (which I'm assuming is one way of dealing with the cage).
Valkyrie!Ryn on the other hand is not a thing. Savin mentioned that there are plans to give her a more physically-oriented set that would be more like a shieldmaiden, but not a full TF from Lumia. This has been de facto confirmed by Moira doing art for it... (finished version here), note the absence of wings that she'd have if she were a valkyrie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gooch

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The real main villain is high confidence Ryn. She knows who and what she wants. And she'll stop at nothing to get it.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
High confidence Ryn is blunt/rude because she's trying to emulate the PC, who is written to be pretty darn straightforward and/or gayforward :V