What content would you like added?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Bear TF. Different fur colors can reference real life bear species. Bears are adorable so taking some bear features (claws, ears, maybe furred limbs, eyes) and putting them on a woman would be satisfying. Now I know what you're thinking: "but Wint3r you dumb slut, the tanuki look like bears." and no, you're wrong, they're just brown raccoons. Trust me. Now I know what you're also thinking: "Wint3r you obnoxious war criminal, the lupines fulfill all primal animalistic kinks. And you have the half lupines for yourself." but I ask you to look at a picture of wolf and then a bear. Which is cuter?

It's the bear. Bears are cuter.

There is a bear TF in the review queue. It's been sitting there forever.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
It's been on the backburner for review because I specifically asked for new TFs to be held off on until I finished the appearance rework

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Crunch Bearries.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
to rerail this thread:
I want to put my face between lots of big fat titties
That is all
What’s the reason you can’t? Titties are malleable and should accommodate your face with ease.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I hope bear TFs are easily accessable, I don't know if I can bear going through a large portion of story content just to get the form I want.
Ursanine puns aside, most TF items are readily available aside from the ones that are linked to races only encountered after some gated event (like the Leothran Herb which you need to reach the Frostwood to get, or equine-themed items requiring you to reach Marefolk) so unless there's some plot reason for the bear TF to be linked to a location you can't get to early on it's probably not gonna be an issue.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Is there a list of confirmed TF's that were awaiting the appearance rework? I know Hornets, boreal elves, and now bears. And if it isn't on that list, bat TF. Please I need someway to fulfill my vampire kink and I need more goth gf's. And off the topic of TF's, I'd like some more stuff with the drider queen. At least a name. She is fluffy and the drider princess is fucking adorable. I've a lot of her kids and I don't even know her name or anything about her besides what we can infer from her behavior and ihzalti's (I hope I spelled that right) dialogue.

Reactions: TrustworthyTraitor

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Threesomes with one partner facesitting would be sweet
Who sitting on whose face though, these things are important. :D Is the Champion the one doing the sitting? Being sat on? Watching the other two while tending to them both? Off the top of my head the first that comes to mind of a threesome with facesitting is the Ryn/Maid!Jael'yn one, where the former uses the latter's face as a throne.

Actually, someone recently did mention that there aren't many scenes in the game right now where the Champ is on the receiving end of a rimjob, though since then one's been added as part of the Cait/Naiyana scenes. More would be nice, eventually.

Luvbigcock

Jan 21, 2021
There is also a threesome with the sleepy snake that happens when you find her with Brint in the party, haven't been able to get that scene anymore though, but after you do elf stuff you can meet her in your camp I think.

Reactions: Quicksilver Tongue

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
There is also a threesome with the sleepy snake that happens when you find her with Brint in the party, haven't been able to get that scene anymore though, but after you do elf stuff you can meet her in your camp I think.

The more I think about it a lot of threesome scenes involve Brint. I'm not complaining though :smuggo:

Reactions: Luvbigcock

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The more I think about it a lot of threesome scenes involve Brint. I'm not complaining though :smuggo:

I'll complain. I love to complain. The only non Brint threesome I can think of is with Hethia and Elthara. Brint's just horny, give him a break.

Reactions: Quicksilver Tongue

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'll complain. I love to complain. The only non Brint threesome I can think of is with Hethia and Elthara. Brint's just horny, give him a break.
Not until we get a threesome with Brint and Ryn! :p

Speaking of which, there are two Cait/Ryn threesomes (one's a one-off when you find out about her cage), a Ryn/Arona threesome, two different Ryn/Jael'yn threesomes depending on whether it's Maidlyn or Demonlyn, a Ryn/Boomer threesome, a Cait/Azzy threesome, two Arona/Cait threesomes (the 'normal' one and the 'low Resolve Domrona is horny' one), a Cait/Naiyana threesome (and some moresomes with either/both of them plus Edessari and Wredi), a separate Champion/Edessari/Wredi threesome, Champ/Elthara can have threesomes with Quin, Berry and Arona, a Miko/Mai threesome (Kiyoko joining in optional), a Miko/Keros threesome...

Reactions: Animalistic