What content would you like added?

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
Fighting with him again would be fun, but I doubt his ego could take too many losses. He'll probably disappear for a training arc if he's beaten again and that'd throw a wrench in the flow of the kitsune content.
But then we'd miss out on Hitoshi and Kinu trying to find him with the power of friendship and he can get a cool prosthetic arm and Hitoshi can become the Toad Sage.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I think they once mentioned that Berwyn would not have feminization regarding his cock but maybe they would give them tits although I think this is more of a discord joke regarding Magic booobies.

On the other hand, I masculinity support, perhaps an excuse to give him a new set that he really needs.Berwyn is the least useful character as far as I am concerned, we only have Ethrym as Thief and on the other hand, several magicians counting on the variations of sets from your companions. being Berwyn a Lupine maybe I will regain some of my combat fit physique even being a muscular wizard.

View attachment 16538
There is a "Fist" spell. A monkey teaches it to you and it stuns enemies.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I'm hoping that at some point during Kinu's series of quests we get the hero and Nakano (or Hitoshi for Inari Kinu) going on a mission to stop the bad foxes that want to murder your family. There can be all kinds of mismatched buddy-cop hijinks, like the hero going "we need to be stealthy" as Nakano charges screaming at the nearest bad fox, and the hero and Nakano begrudgingly agreeing that the other one is alright even though they still hate them.

With Hitoshi, I dunno, he seems pretty chill. Maybe there can be some physical comedy about how he's a basketball player-sized fox trying to sneak around.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'm hoping that at some point during Kinu's series of quests we get the hero and Nakano (or Hitoshi for Inari Kinu) going on a mission to stop the bad foxes that want to murder your family. There can be all kinds of mismatched buddy-cop hijinks, like the hero going "we need to be stealthy" as Nakano charges screaming at the nearest bad fox, and the hero and Nakano begrudgingly agreeing that the other one is alright even though they still hate them.

With Hitoshi, I dunno, he seems pretty chill. Maybe there can be some physical comedy about how he's a basketball player-sized fox trying to sneak around.

Stealth is for quitters. Your version of Nakano has the right idea. Reject sneak, embrace loud violence.

Reactions: sumdude3456

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Stealth is for quitters. Your version of Nakano has the right idea. Reject sneak, embrace loud violence.
That's true. One of my favourite things to do when a character can justify it is Leeroy Jenkins-ing the orc tavern. It's surprisingly doable (especially for all the 'do not try this' warnings the game gives you) then you have a scene of your companions going "HELL YEAH WE'RE NOT DEAD" as the hero lambasts the nearby slaves for... being slaves. Okay that part isn't great.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
stop the bad foxes that want to murder your family.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have electrum, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very short and disaster filled adventure. Skills that make me a nightmare for yiffers like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not RNG search for you I will not bang your minions, but if you don't, I will RNG search for you, I will find you after 2 frustrating hours of failed attempts and I will fluff you."

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm hoping that at some point during Kinu's series of quests we get the hero and Nakano (or Hitoshi for Inari Kinu) going on a mission to stop the bad foxes that want to murder your family.
I suspect that having the Champ involved in the action so directly would go against the intent of KinuQuest, but the mental image of the Champ and Nakano getting up to buddy cop shenanigans is definitely entertaining.

That's true. One of my favourite things to do when a character can justify it is Leeroy Jenkins-ing the orc tavern. It's surprisingly doable (especially for all the 'do not try this' warnings the game gives you) then you have a scene of your companions going "HELL YEAH WE'RE NOT DEAD" as the hero lambasts the nearby slaves for... being slaves. Okay that part isn't great.
Yeah, the Champ is a bit of a dick there, but considering that you picked the Murderhobo Jenkins approach it's probably not an unfair assumption on the part of the writers. And yes, it's a lot of fun if you manage to pull it off at the expected level, a bit less so if you're doing the quest after all sorts of other ways to bump your levels up have dropped so you can simply grind past the point of serious challenge.

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I suspect that having the Champ involved in the action so directly would go against the intent of KinuQuest, but the mental image of the Champ and Nakano getting up to buddy cop shenanigans is definitely entertaining.
Hero: Alright, are you ready?
Nakano: These barbarians attempted to murder my fiancé. I will unleash the fire of ten thousand moons upon them, eviscerate them so utterly that they will fade from the memory of all foolish enough to ever love them. I will render unto them terrible violence never before witnessed on this plane. Their bodies will be torn asunder, their ashes scattered to the wind, their souls annihilated by the trauma they experienced as consequence for their heinous actions. They will know such pain that they will scream for mercy and it will... not... come.
Hero: ... uh, yeah, cool, let's go.

Reactions: The Nikuman Knight

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021

Fun as champ+fluff child tag team violence would be the Kinu quest story arc seems pretty adamant on us not getting involved beyond moral support so we don't overshadow here arc and stunt her growth by killing the things she is supposed to level grind on. Maybe after it is finished The Observer will write up something like that?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Fun as champ+fluff child tag team violence would be the Kinu quest story arc seems pretty adamant on us not getting involved beyond moral support so we don't overshadow here arc and stunt her growth by killing the things she is supposed to level grind on. Maybe after it is finished The Observer will write up something like that?
I feel like I have created my own worse nemesis. Especially if I let her grind up levels . When, you know, I finish doing what I am planning on doing.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
I feel like I have created my own worse nemesis. Especially if I let her grind up levels . When, you know, I finish doing what I am planning on doing.

Creating your own worst nemesis is just a normal job hazard when raising children. You must go into it knowing that if you blow it and do a bad job they are most likely going to hold it against you.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'd like to meet some gothmanders before we're given the choice to become one. We meet a lot of kitsune, we've the ghosts of valkyries, and since the tf will probably come when the salamander capitol is added it'd be nice to meet people who volunterily pledged their soul and are willing to talk instead of going "OOooOoOOoOOooooO gEt spOOkeD!"

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I'd like to meet some gothmanders before we're given the choice to become one. We meet a lot of kitsune, we've the ghosts of valkyries, and since the tf will probably come when the salamander capitol is added it'd be nice to meet people who volunterily pledged their soul and are willing to talk instead of going "OOooOoOOoOOooooO gEt spOOkeD!"
If meeting the Valkyries is like The Catacombs, meeting the Gothmanders will be like The Duke's Archives.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Figured I would continue my tradition of asking this. Now that you guys have revised the Appearance code and are planning to add more Salamander stuff, will you be fixing the Frost and Cinder leaf so the MC can get a salamander dick?

GayestPshPsh

Jan 11, 2021
- Some Berwyn tfs! in either direction, really — making him even femmier or diminishing his dick as he accepts his role could be fun, but he also talks about how he used to be big and more manly before his mistress, and GOD it would be so fun to have some items or a quest line that would return him to his older self and more, big enough to top Brint and turns Quin's scoffing comments on their head lol
- something for my boy quin who i love lol, maybe masculinization cause it really is kinda missing from the roster
- maybe some ftm tfs? solving etheryn's chastity issue in an unexpected way, an alt path to free kikyo but warp her form...

I know all of those things are a lot of work but they're fun to muse about, and I'm curious to see if anyone else has an appetite for that sort of NPC tf~

Big fucking agree on masculinization! I'd love to see some feminine characters be turned into big, burly, dominant men with huge cocks. Or have an option to leave them be subs? But yeah, it'd help introduce more men, as well as make it optional so others don't have to if they don't want to.

Reactions: cinaedus

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey. You know what every RPG needs? No, what every game needs? An arena. Arenas are fun and it could serve to give people a chance at getting missable powers by dumping it on arena fighters. Could even pull a "Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise" and have enemies that use the same stats and movesets as boss characters. Play that game, it's good by the way.
Fret not, there's a colosseum in Khor'minos.

Darak

Mar 31, 2021

I'm thinking of letting Nakano and Kinu fight Raphael while the Champ fight the person behind Raphael.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Dare I say more NPC Pregnancies?

The game is fantastic for it already but there are a number of characters I would love to see that direction be taken in. Arona, Viv, Clementine and especially curing Lusamine...

Granted, I might just have the fact that Mayternity is around the corner around the brain. :p

Reactions: Hrafa

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
Well, mayternity's coming so cross your fingers and hope for the best :p

Etheryn does have a lot of wasted seed just spilling everywhere. Unless it's really plot significant, I wouldn't mind having a proper heir prior to decaging.

Though I will be conflicted if we're getting an Embry level teethrotting deflowering with Etheryn's not so secret desire to be our wife.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like Ryn to have some pet play. Both sides of it. Where we either treat her as a good girl or a bad girl. Hell, if confident enough she could put on us on a leash. Or even at love confidence so that we couldbe a dog that bark orders.
And maybe we will have option for chaste play even when we get rid of her permanent cage? It would be such a waste to get rid of so many fun scenes she has as of now.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
I wonder if its possible we can corrupt the foxes with our filthy gaijin culture at some point instead of just assimilating to their culture. Like how in the backstory they took up the practice of using wedding rings after seeing Belharan style weddings. Might be nice to convince them that seppuku is a poor use of resources and its better to make them go on penitent quests like Keros did Komari.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021