What content would you like added?

Desperado

Mar 18, 2021
COC1, and TITS helped me escape 3 years of homelessness, well. I was homeless, but the games were available on Android, so after working housekeeping, and busking my my guitar all day in the sun, you bet I kept my phone charged to escape in my small tent almost every night.

That's why I purchased COC2 on steam. I'm in a much better living condition now, thank the gods so I figured I invested enough time in the "prequel?" And in TITS to kinda be expected to buy it lol.

The tutorial was super compelling, and didn't at all feel like a generic "press w to move up" situation.

I however, do wish there were rodent races available.
Last time I played TITS, there was rodentia, though... It was heavy wip x3

And COC had Emily and JoJo. COC2 just seems empty in this department.

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
COC1, and TITS helped me escape 3 years of homelessness, well. I was homeless, but the games were available on Android, so after working housekeeping, and busking my my guitar all day in the sun, you bet I kept my phone charged to escape in my small tent almost every night.

That's why I purchased COC2 on steam. I'm in a much better living condition now, thank the gods so I figured I invested enough time in the "prequel?" And in TITS to kinda be expected to buy it lol.

The tutorial was super compelling, and didn't at all feel like a generic "press w to move up" situation.

I however, do wish there were rodent races available.
Last time I played TITS, there was rodentia, though... It was heavy wip x3

And COC had Emily and JoJo. COC2 just seems empty in this department.

Good news, there's a brand new companion WIP called Einin who's a mousey thief that's going to be joining in the coming months, so stay tuned! However I'm not sure how many other Mecians will be joining soon, There's Master Whisper who appears as an antagonist but I don't know if he'll even be interactable outside of battle. That said, if you're up to the rigor you could always write one in yourself if you have the inspiration to do so, game's always welcome submissions. Only reason why there aren't any more Mecians is because no one bothered to write any:p

And congratulations on escaping homelessness! Even as a long-time fan of the CoC series it feels really surreal to hear that this furry smut game provided a sorely needed escape from such a hell. The internet connects people in ways we couldn't have possibly imagined...

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
So, I got a perverted ideal for kinu, now hear me out....be able to married her ourselves and have more fox kits that way...
Yes we would be with our daughter, too far? Maybe, corrupted...yes!
Absolutely not. First off, many people do not and would not wish that. Second, it's been given a hard no from on high several times. Both because it makes the people making the game uncomfortable, it makes Fen uncomfortable, and it makes patreon aim a nuclear missile at any project which contains incest.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So, I got a perverted ideal for kinu, now hear me out....be able to married her ourselves and have more fox kits that way...
Yes we would be with our daughter, too far? Maybe, corrupted...yes!
Oh and let her fight with you, if not an option already
Kinu and perverted actions involving her really do not belong on this forum when speaking from champions perspective.

Reactions: Emerald

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
"Joined: Today"
That explains it, probably a newbie (Not even a lurker, a lurker would know) who doesn't know the ins and outs of this.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah I'm new, I was looking threw the forums and didn't see any mention of it saying one way or the other, maybe I missed it?
First, sorry for us ganging up on you. Second, it is brought up from time to time but it usually gets shut down pretty fast. But since it got brought up so much, we all got bored of it.

Amritdragoness

Mar 19, 2021
I see, yeah the coding would be tough, if you where to keep her out of the sex scences of every encounter, from before or after when you loose.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
I hope for alternate set for Berwyn (since imo he is the weakest out of all spellcaster companions) and maybe a training scene with him if the champ has appropriate class & background , outside of that some more generic enemies would be good (feral wargs , vine monsters etc ).

Reactions: Ria Brew

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I hope for alternate set for Berwyn (since imo he is the weakest out of all spellcaster companions) and maybe a training scene with him if the champ has appropriate class & background , outside of that some more generic enemies would be good (feral wargs , vine monsters etc ).
It is pretty unfortunate that almost everyone got alt sets going on and then there's Berry because of his limbo-ness (Well, and Quin, but Bubs has something in mind I think, idk about Berry)

Last edited:
Reactions: JK Drack

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It is pretty unfortunate that almost everyone got alt sets going on and then there's Berry because of his limbo-ness (Well, and Quin, but Bubs has something in mind I think, idk about Berry)
Don't forget Atugia, though there is hope.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021

I'm not sure if you know already (apologies if this is a tad redundant - I'm pretty sure WolframL already mentioned this somewhere), but I thought maybe I'd just mention it anyway - it seems that B has taken over the writing for Berwyn. So, hopefully that "limbo-ness" won't be for much longer.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm not sure if you know already (apologies if this is a tad redundant - I'm pretty sure WolframL already mentioned this somewhere), but I thought maybe I'd just mention it anyway - it seems that B has taken over the writing for Berwyn. So, hopefully that "limbo-ness" won't be for much longer.
I've been known this yeah. :U But until Berry gets some content to him done in some manner, I'm personally seeing him still in limbo at least until he gets an update/content WIP somewhere mentioned.
I do have some faith in B writing him tho.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love some phoenix based npc or even a phoenix tf once the new appearance screen is finally finished though I'd rather back wings then arm wings and I'd like a bird tail too hell even just a non harpy bird tf will do

I'd also like more skin tones for the kitsune like tan, fair etc etc

I'd love to have a Kitsune husband or the chance to have kitsune kids as a female though ill doubt that will happen but I can hope

I'd love to marry kohaku as she is my favourite kitsune or at least make her a concubine

And lastly I'd love to see more threesomes with the companions and the pc

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I've always been fascinated by the different uses of water as tools and weapons in media and real life. I'd like some water spells, like a hydraulic cutter (a jet of water coming out at really high pressure) or something like a huge ball of water that can be thrown at people. You ever belly flopped from the high diving board at the pool? Now imagine how that'd feel 10x higher and faster. That's what I'm thinking. Some flavor text about it being magically charged could easily justify it being storm damage, so no extra damage types needed. And from a roleplay perspective, having access to clean drinking water whenever would be extremely useful, especially on the frontier.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
The RNG gave me an interesting dream along the lines of 'Kiyoko (who in hindsight is mostly concealed under her blanket) asks you to check under her bed while shivering in fright saying there is a monster down there then when you look under the bed you see a shivering Kiyoko who warns you about the monster on top of her bed at which point your character goes OH SHIT and brains themselves on the bottom of the bed doing the jump scare jump and the dream ends' without finding out which was the monster trying to trick you. I thought that was pretty creepy and well done, actually got me to go oh shit along with the character since I was expecting sex nightmares and not straight up horror nightmares. I like the variety that gives.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
... I could have sworn that dream was about CAIT.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
It's probably available for every non-agressive companion, but Cait gets priority cause scaredy cat.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah I've gotten that dream with Brint, it's random.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, that dream can apply to any of your companions. I think it just pulls whoever is in your first slot at the time.

Reactions: sumgai

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah I've gotten that dream with Brint, it's random.
First time it happened with Cait, it was creepy. Second time it happened with Brint, it was adorably creepy. Just the thought of him being afraid and coped up in fetal position makes me want to protect him. But at same time, whatever scared him must be terrifying. So I am in conflict of protecting others and self preservation.

Reactions: JK Drack and Kesil