What content would you like added?

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Can we add Komari pet ?
Widow Granny needs some love too.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Because hasCock content refers to a prostate if the character doesn't have balls, and the ghostlight is designed to mesh with existing content as seamlessly as possible.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Where is the power of friendship? I keep reloading my saves to fight Kas in the winter city, but every time I lose and there's no scene where our bonds of friendship save the day. How am I supposed to take the story seriously when I can't draw on power from all the the got dayum friends I have and get a random powerup?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Where is the power of friendship? I keep reloading my saves to fight Kas in the winter city, but every time I lose and there's no scene where our bonds of friendship save the day. How am I supposed to take the story seriously when I can't draw on power from all the the got dayum friends I have and get a random powerup?
To be fair, this is the Champ's story, not The Powerpuff Girls'.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
To be fair, this is the Champ's story, not The Powerpuff Girls'.

Then what's the point my dude!? It's like the devs have never even watched a generic shounen anime. What's the point of talking to everyone and breeding half the countryside if I don't get a powerup in my time of need. Also Bubbles is best girl, don't @ me if you don't agree.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
@Wint3rRyd3r

Did I do that right? I'm not too clear on whatever language you're speaking...

Then what's the point my dude!? It's like the devs have never even watched a generic shounen anime.
So what if they have or haven't?* This is their story, and they should be free to add/create their own tropes and generally tell the story however they feel like doing. Who the hell cares what some rando, niche genre may or may not have set some unknown tone for?

*Whatever the fuck a "shounen anime" is.

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
The Sanctified Gladius should get the [light] flag. Historically, Gladius' could be duel wielded.

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
The Sanctified Gladius should get the [light] flag. Historically, Gladius' could be duel wielded.
Yeah I think it needs it. Currently it's hilariously outclassed by the Control Rod.
Control Rod and Gladius respectively:
Control_Rod.png Gladius.png

It's true that it's much harder to get the Rod than the Gladius, but the devs have stated that they wanted to avoid weapon powercreep and have all options be "sidegrades," but here one his clearly better than the other and needs a buff.

Reactions: Violyn

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Since Khor'minos stuff is not that far away is there mayhaps a chance for a second unique gladius so we can dual wield it with the sanctified one?

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
Champion interactions
Yeah I think it needs it. Currently it's hilariously outclassed by the Control Rod.
Control Rod and Gladius respectively:
View attachment 16362 View attachment 16363

It's true that it's much harder to get the Rod than the Gladius, but the devs have stated that they wanted to avoid weapon powercreep and have all options be "sidegrades," but here one his clearly better than the other and needs a buff.

Isn't the control rod that thing you can only get by stooping to scavenging the cast off weapon of a guy who tried to burn a bunch of your fluff children alive in their sleep like a coward?

Reactions: Paradox01

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
Champion interactions

Isn't the control rod that thing you can only get by stooping to scavenging the cast off weapon of a guy who tried to burn a bunch of your fluff children alive in their sleep like a coward?
Yes, and it's also the best one-handed spellcasting weapon in the game. If the implication is that there's even better shit they have, then I can't wait to pillage those too.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Yes, and it's also the best one-handed spellcasting weapon in the game. If the implication is that there's even better shit they have, then I can't wait to pillage those too.

Then forget vengeance. My inner gremlin desires their loot. Move over Kinu, mama's gotta get more stuff. And that rapier is looking sharp.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
It's also very competitive against two-handed spellcasting catalysts. It loses out as a spellcasting weapon to War Scythe and maybe Spiraled Blade, but as a pure caster you can't go past Control Rod with Fox Jewel in the off-hand slot.

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'd love a way to freely control the element type the Spiraled Blade uses, even if it permanently locks it as that type as a drawback. It's a wonderful weapon and I love it's description, but it's only really useful every other day. As it stands, it and the Griefmaker are gathering dust in my storage, since I'd rather deal with the physical damage of the Swift Sword. I'd love some enchanting, if only to add an element to the Swift Sword and give it the honor of having a purple star next to it's name.

TheShepard256

The Winter Palace's final battle is intended to be unbeatable regardless of
if you're fighting against Kas or with her. In fact, the latter fight is literally unbeatable; neither you nor her can deal any damage to the boss at all.
If I were to guess, it's because Savin hates power fantasies, and having a major battle that's intended to be lost is a good way of showcasing that CoC2 isn't one.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
If i remember right

You're not even supposed to be able to beat Kasyrra in the winter palace. If you do, she says something like "you cheated" or something, referencing save editing i think.

Savin super duper dislikes power fantasies.

Reactions: HeyJune

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
The game could do with a more mighty holy sword to sword'n'board with than the mass-produced paladin Gladius, maybe for players going down a particular path of demon slaying instead of potential alternatives of demon laying and that comes with much more stringent limits on how much corruption its wielder can currently have to equip it (all the way down to 'none').

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If I were to guess, it's because Savin hates power fantasies, and having a major battle that's intended to be lost is a good way of showcasing that CoC2 isn't one.

That, but also just perspective. The options for final boss of that dungeon are
either the final boss of the entire fuggin game OR a literal physical god
so in either case if you COULD defeat them, whoo boy is the rest of the game in trouble.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
At the moment I'm working on expanding June's brother into a real character. I've got a good bit of his initial content written and the plan is for him to be a practical NPC who creates custom outfits and enchants existing equipment. I've written him to launch with a few in his repertoire already, but the idea is to make it easy for anyone to write up an outfit if they want to see a particular look, costume reference, or whatever else in the game. The plan for enchantments is to have him learn it from Viviane through a questline and then for his abilities to increase as the player passes major story milestones in the game - like tier 1 enchantments can only be used on generic equipment, tier 2 enchantments can be used on unique items to make their effects stronger, and tier 3 would be tied to unique endgame equipment or something like that. Before writing up the enchantment material I wanted to run the idea by the staff since it'd be a new mechanic.

I'm picturing them as adding minor resistances, a small stat boost, or adding/increasing elemental damage.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r