What content would you like added?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Thinking long term, something to use your extra XP on once you hit the cap. For example, if you earn a certain amount of XP after hitting level 10, you can increase one of your stats slightly, while keeping the stat caps and abilities limited to what they are at level 10. That way, the crazies who want their character to be good at everything have that option without needing to balance the game around it (It's me - I'm crazies).
The game already has the option to reallocate its stats points, which is not possible in any of the other Fenoxo games!
This system is used to make D&D character sheets, just to avoid creating Isekai-style cheating characters!
If you want a character with 99 in each stat, use the save editor!
If you want a character capable of handling any situation, redistribute your points and get as many skils, equipment and items as possible!

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
which is not possible in any of the other Fenoxo games!

Not really a feature required in CoC1 or TiTS. Reallocation of stats is really only required in a game with a set level of stats. A bit redundant in a game like TiTS where you can just head to the Gym or talk with Syri for a bit to get the required stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Two things I would like added is:

1. That Porcine and Half-lupine be recognized races, so my champion can be recognized instead of being described as a chimera and wyld elf, respectively.

2. More power slots, I don't know what the level cap is (10? ) but by the time we reach max level I would like the power slots to looking something like this:

Ultimate: 1

Encounter: 1-2

Recharge: 3-4

At-will: 1-2

* for the At-will if given the option of having two, you could equip 2 quick powers( Firebolt and Heal) or a stance and quick ( Guarded Stance and Firebolt).

* I know my second suggestion will most likely never happen, but one can dream.

Tadokiari

Mar 17, 2019
If I'm honest, I would like one of the following two things:

1- That one of the older children you had with Kiyoko could appear as an NPC, and with good luck, be another partner.

2- Some rival like in TITS, that makes it difficult for us, and that it is a pleasure to win with our teammates.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
1- That one of the older children you had with Kiyoko could appear as an NPC, and with good luck, be another partner.
I have to admit that the idea of venturing around with my fox wife and fox daughter is really wonderful!:allears:
SUPER BADASS KITSUNE FAMILY !!!!!!!:cool:
There is no better way to strengthen family bonds than kicking demonic asses and saving the world with the people you love!:p
(this even looks like the synopsis of a 2000s blockbuster)
Not to mention that with Kinu, it would be interesting to have a party companion with only wholesome interactions!

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
I have to admit that the idea of venturing around with my fox wife and fox daughter is really wonderful!:allears:
SUPER BADASS KITSUNE FAMILY !!!!!!!:cool:
There is no better way to strengthen family bonds than kicking demonic asses and saving the world with the people you love!:p
(this even looks like the synopsis of a 2000s blockbuster)
Not to mention that with Kinu, it would be interesting to have a party companion with only wholesome interactions!
Unfortunately Observer has already shot down the idea of a Kinu companion. Her story will be mostly her own thing and you won't get to partake in it or vise versa, which honestly sucks. If I had the opportunity to, I would flip that around and have Kinu as a companion ASAP.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
What I want to know is when are we going to get thicc Cait dat drawing from DCL tho mmmmmmm

tenor.gif

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Unfortunately Observer has already shot down the idea of a Kinu companion. Her story will be mostly her own thing and you won't get to partake in it or vise versa, which honestly sucks. If I had the opportunity to, I would flip that around and have Kinu as a companion ASAP.
As Savin mentions here, you really can't have Kinu as a companion without the possibility of not-so-wholesome interactions. The way the game treats your Companions' presence for post-battle sex, eventually you'll run into a scene where the parser code decides that Kinu's a participant and then you either watch adorable floof daughter get raped or you watch her go down on some defeated enemy. Either way, suuuuper awkward.

I think the only companion who's excluded from most post-battle sex (except when she's specifically written in a la Winter City) is Ryn and that's mostly because the game apparently broke trying to figure out how to deal with her unique situation, so they worked around it. Even there, she still pops up in some scenes that grab the names of your companions without going into details. That means Kinu would show up in those same instances. So yeah, not gonna happen.

I mean it would be fun to be able to have a file where you have a full family party but between the implications of post-battle scenes and the fact that it would detract from the whole point of Kinu having her own storyline (coming into her own outside the shadow of her parents) it's just not happening.

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
As Savin mentions here, you really can't have Kinu as a companion without the possibility of not-so-wholesome interactions. The way the game treats your Companions' presence for post-battle sex, eventually you'll run into a scene where the parser code decides that Kinu's a participant and then you either watch adorable floof daughter get raped or you watch her go down on some defeated enemy. Either way, suuuuper awkward.

I think the only companion who's excluded from most post-battle sex (except when she's specifically written in a la Winter City) is Ryn and that's mostly because the game apparently broke trying to figure out how to deal with her unique situation, so they worked around it. Even there, she still pops up in some scenes that grab the names of your companions without going into details. That means Kinu would show up in those same instances. So yeah, not gonna happen.

I mean it would be fun to be able to have a file where you have a full family party but between the implications of post-battle scenes and the fact that it would detract from the whole point of Kinu having her own storyline (coming into her own outside the shadow of her parents) it's just not happening.
Think it might be possible for us to have a dungeon for our family with Kinu as a guest companion, so the environment is somewhat controlled. But that'll probably take a whole public patch's worth and I'm not sure how the community will react to having to wait a month for next to no new lewd scenes.

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
Well, you could code her to be exempt from post-battle sex or loss. The main difficulty in doing that would be, well, having to do it for certain post-battle scenes. That could vary from being extremely easy to extremely difficult depending on how the events themselves are structured and called for in code. Not really anything to be done about it if you're not on the dev team, though.

Personally I don't really care very much for the "whole point" of Kinu. I didn't really enjoy the dungeon or quest where you get to play as her. I had flashbacks to playing mediocre RPG maker games with generic "Oh no, your castle is burning down and there isn't anything you can really do about it!" intro to those games. Even though you save everyone, everything gets burned down anyway and the post-quest explanation of you just noticing things are actually slightly newer than your last visit is just an excuse to remove it from any real relevance to the actual game. I would rather stick to the normal CoC gameplay where I can roam around and explore rather than be railroaded through a quest which doesn't have anything to truely distinguish it from other railroaded RPG maker quests like other dungeons, that being actually decent smut with a lot of variation due to the dynamic transformation system. It's a interesting story idea I suppose, but it's not a major reason I play the game. I think having Kinu as a companion would make me be far more interested in her quests, and make them feel more more impactful. Could even give them direct gameplay ramifications.

I would personally rather that her story stuff be put into it's own game or something, which if I recall Observer made a comment about a while ago. Otherwise it's just a backseat story with relatively low stakes, all things considered.

Well, you could slowly add it in piece by piece per public update, building it up slowly over the course of months until it's ready to go and you can shoot it out alongside a normal, unrelated public patch. I don't imagine the devs work on exclusively the update prior to it's release, otherwise spare content would never be shipped with said update, but I also don't know how they organize stuff for patch releases.

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
Well, you could slowly add it in piece by piece per public update, building it up slowly over the course of months until it's ready to go and you can shoot it out alongside a normal, unrelated public patch. I don't imagine the devs work on exclusively the update prior to it's release, otherwise spare content would never be shipped with said update, but I also don't know how they organize stuff for patch releases.
Doubt that's feasible. Where are they going to get the budget to develop the normal unrelated public patch content that's meant to go along side the no smut dungeon? Regardless of how they work on it, it would still take budget away from other projects.

It boils down to either releasing a dungeon with no smut, or releasing a series of relatively underwhelming updates for a while due to lack of budget, promising people they're working on a dungeon, only for the dungeon to have no smut.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Even though we can never face evil with our little girl, I would like more content like this in the game!
I know this is still an erogame, but that doesn't mean we can't have more cute and friendly moments in the game!
At TiTS we can entertain ourselves with our children in the nursery and be good parents!
CoC2 already has the advantage that we can actually marry some NPCs, something that at the moment, it does not have in TiTS! (1: yes! I know I was given the option of marrying Taivra, but let's face it, a political wedding could not be considered too romantic! 2: if it is possible to marry Embry or Fisianna, I could die without regret!)
And considering that we have lost almost 10 years of living with all our fox children, we have a lot to catch up on!

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
Well, I'm not sure how much budget they have available to shove off on partial projects. How much of the content we currently get is minor stuff that has been worked on in someone's free time, little by little, over the months?
Depending on who/when, it could take a considerable amount of time and resources. It also partially depends on how big they decide to make the dungeon, and how much story they want to stuff in there. I think it's likely feasible, but only really the dev team has the final say or complete information.

And anyway, you could host a public poll to see if the playerbase would mind getting a no-smut dungeon for a month. It's only a month, and while the playerbase is most certainly horny, you could potentially ship it with new smut scenes for a couple of characters to tide away the overly horny for a while.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well, I'm not sure how much budget they have available to shove off on partial projects.

Tobs won't take my money; he just does whatever he wants to do on his own time. If he wanted to make five Kinu dungeons that's his prerogative, and it wouldn't negatively impact what the staff is working on or my fund allocation -- except maybe making art for new NPC busts, but I definitely don't mind funding more hot foxgirl art.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
. More power slots, I don't know what the level cap is (10? ) but by the time we reach max level I would like the power slots to looking something like this:

Ultimate: 1

Encounter: 1-2

Recharge: 3-4

At-will: 1-2
While more slots would be nice, even if as you have mentioned it is unlikely to happen.

What I am curious about is whether or not having Power Slots configurations you can save and the switch between outside of or in combat is more in line with the devs vision. Having them for out of combat use exclusively will still cut on some menu fiddling. For in-combat use I believe having the switch consume the player character's turn will make it relatively balanced. With the way Leadership buffs and extra stats buff your companions, they seem to always be ahead of even decently kitted out Champion in terms of damage/healing output. Leaving flexibility as the main character's biggest forte.

In terms of other stuff I'd love to see in the game eventually:
1) Scenes that take advantage of or give a sizable mention of PC being much shorter or taller than their partner, for the purposes of sex or otherwise. In the same vein, shortstacks (btw, big kudos to @BubbleLord for the recently added Mushroom Druidess). A short cute cowgirl gets a special mention, beca use Grandblue's draphs are my jam. CoC2's Khor'minos minotaurs really sratch that itch otherwise and as others mentioned fill the niche of dwarfs - but no cute, short horned waifus.

2) The player being able to help the marefolk to at least begin to solve whatever magical or biological fuckery that afflicts their males. Having to choose between madness, sexual slavery or forcible feminization is really shitty. As stands, it is some premium nightmare fuel, especially since it is strong enough to even affect all kinds of halfbreeds. So currently RIP any male offspring PC might make with Atani or Zuzaan, possibly with Hashat too.

3) Finnish/Slav style sauna or bathhouse, because there is nothing quite like taking one during a cold season and it is arguably nan even better jumping off point for sexy times with big, sturdy waifus and husbandos than a Japanese hot spring.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
More TF skills like Tail Whack

I know creators are always trying to balance and don't want players to have a preference for a race, but I think it could be solved by making it not just exclusive to a single race or just meeting a single requirement , example

Rabid bite and Sharp Claws (At-Will)

Requirements for Sharp claws:(Catfolks race or harpys race) or (Arm Type: Catfolks or Leg Type: harpy)

Requirements for Rabid Bite: (Lupine race or Siorcanna race) or (Face Type: Lupine or Siorcanna

Low damage but you possibility add the target takes bleed for 1-2 turns
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Natural instincts: (Encounter)

Requirements: (Any race furry and elves) or eyes: (Catfolk,elves,lupine, spiderfolk)

increases your Evasion and accuracy by +10 This power lasts until the end of the encounter, or until the user is stunned or taken out.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fury of the Ancients: (At-Will: Stance)

Requirements: (Minotaur, Marefolk or Berserk race) or great corruption

Something like Berserkergang but nerfed

They assume a posture that allows you to unleash your full potential but you are exposed to many attacks

+ Crict and attack - accuracy and defense

These two would be passive perks but then I thought it would be counterproductive and turned them into postures

Fat tank and Fluffy tummy (At-Will: Stance)

Fluffy tummy Requirements: (Body Tag: Wooly)

Fat tank Requirements: (Selkie race or Body Frame: Plush,Overweight,Bear)

You stop holding stomach and proudly display your layer of fat while you're in this stance you will defy the forceful attacks of your enemies in the same way to the icy wind and the scorching sun.

Crushing, fire and ice resistance + 10 Evasion and Initiative -10

Hard body (At-Will: Stance)

Requirements: (Body Tags: Scaled or Chitinous or Body Frame: Bodybuilder or Amazonian)

You tense your muscles to the limit but the effort you put into it does not allow you to focus on anything else

Penetrating and Physical resistance +10; Ward,Focus and Metal -30
the only exception on this list but I get hives that my spider woman does not sodomize her enemies
Launches networks: (Encounter)

Requirements:(Spiderlfolk)

Throw nets at your all enemies at all your enemies and leaves the target stunned for 2 turns.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
My only issue with adding TF skills is that they seem to "punish" you for being a human l(ike everyone gets cool moves except for humans), and I think the devs want you to play a race because you like how it looks, not the cool skills they come with.
I guess that's because it is tradition in all role-playing games that humans are a balanced race without weaknesses or strengths.

In self defense I will say that I also think about body type and you can be an overweight human with the ability to stop blows all thanks to Fat tank
latest

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
And the vaaaaast majority of our players are playing humans. Kitsunes are the only other race that comes close.

Keros is an expert bargainer naturally. :^)

But Wyld Elves get that cool Willpower boost tho and Wyld Marks tho...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017