What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
On Soviet Russia Uveto sub doms you.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
it would be nice if we got content where the characters are almost vanilla and they dont fall into any category.
I didn't mean that, but those are welcome too. You can indulge in many, many kinks (soft and hardcore ones alike) without using dom/sub roles. That said, you have them in pairs in many kinks: transformer/transformee, feeder/feedee, pred/prey...

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Why is it that so many clothes and undergarments have wildly varied prices? Back when the thong gave 1 sexiness, the stockings gave 2 sexiness, and the shibari bottom gave 2 plus the swimwear, it would be understandable for the thong to be the cheapest and the shibari bottom to be the most expensive. Now, all three of them give 3 sexiness, and the stockings are the only one without the swimwear tag. So why is it that the shibari bottom costs twice what the thong does? Similarly, the Lacy Bra and Babydoll used to give 1 sexiness, the two corsets and the shibari top gave 2, and the pasties gave 3, so it made sense that the +1s cost about 500, the +2s cost about 800 (the shibari top costs an extra hundred because swimwear), and the +3s cost 1560. Now though, all of these have the same in-game effect of +3 sexiness, except the pasties and shibari top also are considered swimwear. So why do they still have such a massively varied price?

And those were just amongst the offerings from Aliss on Tavros. On Dhaal there's a clothes shop, and they sell 5 bras, costing 25k each, and all of them are just +3 sexiness with either transparency or exposure. Why? Escalating prices makes sense for the other equipment, because they're constantly getting what's intended to be better and better stats. But why the sudden jump on Dhaal, which I'm fairly certain was implemented after the sexiness change, where the only undergarments which even get in the same stratosphere as these in price are the overpriced pieces of junk sold by Heidrun?

I don't like how some of the other undergarments are much more expensive than others now that all of them have been standardized to have 3 sexiness, 3 resolve, or somewhere in between, but Dhaal's Gwon and Uveto's Heidrun are the worst offenders. Even the most expensive undergarments before them, the Cumflation Control Boyshorts and the Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong, only costing 6k to buy, and they provide unique special sexual effects which no other undergarment can offer, which all of the Gwon and Heidrun undergarments simply don't.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I don't like how some of the other undergarments are much more expensive than others now that all of them have been standardized to have 3 sexiness, 3 resolve, or somewhere in between, but Dhaal's Gwon and Uveto's Heidrun are the worst offenders. Even the most expensive undergarments before them, the Cumflation Control Boyshorts and the Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong, only costing 6k to buy, and they provide unique special sexual effects which no other undergarment can offer, which all of the Gwon and Heidrun undergarments simply don't.
Hmmm...that IS rather strange. If the price is much higher, the bonuses should also be.

Or perhaps the prices should be as standardized as the stats.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm...that IS rather strange. If the price is much higher, the bonuses should also be.

Or perhaps the prices should be as standardized as the stats.
Why is it that so many clothes and undergarments have wildly varied prices? Back when the thong gave 1 sexiness, the stockings gave 2 sexiness, and the shibari bottom gave 2 plus the swimwear, it would be understandable for the thong to be the cheapest and the shibari bottom to be the most expensive. Now, all three of them give 3 sexiness, and the stockings are the only one without the swimwear tag. So why is it that the shibari bottom costs twice what the thong does? Similarly, the Lacy Bra and Babydoll used to give 1 sexiness, the two corsets and the shibari top gave 2, and the pasties gave 3, so it made sense that the +1s cost about 500, the +2s cost about 800 (the shibari top costs an extra hundred because swimwear), and the +3s cost 1560. Now though, all of these have the same in-game effect of +3 sexiness, except the pasties and shibari top also are considered swimwear. So why do they still have such a massively varied price?

And those were just amongst the offerings from Aliss on Tavros. On Dhaal there's a clothes shop, and they sell 5 bras, costing 25k each, and all of them are just +3 sexiness with either transparency or exposure. Why? Escalating prices makes sense for the other equipment, because they're constantly getting what's intended to be better and better stats. But why the sudden jump on Dhaal, which I'm fairly certain was implemented after the sexiness change, where the only undergarments which even get in the same stratosphere as these in price are the overpriced pieces of junk sold by Heidrun?

Stuff in late game areas in RPGs cost more as a rule of thumb.

criticAlls

May 4, 2018

Frankly? Because why the hell not. Every store owner can charge whatever the heck they think their stuff is worth. Just because flat stats are the same doesn't mean that the material, weave, cost of creation, etc, won't drive up the cost of things. Similarly the shop itself as well as the brand name and, especially, if the goods are bespoke raise the price of things. For you it's just stats, for someone else it could be hundreds of hours of work per garment.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The Gabilani Cyborg. Takes a bit of effort to take down, and in the end has nothing for nice characters unless they're willing to slowly shift into mischievous. And the 100 credits one gets from just leaving the fight don't really justify fighting her.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
Okay. Here is something. Money. How the fuck does it work? From what I gather, it's mostly digital money, but there is a physical version of the same currency. That explains why you have a hard time looting any significant amounts of money from anyone since they would have most of their currency in digital form and carry only small amounts of physical cash.

Okay. SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MY CAPTAIN STEELE IS SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT? Run around on Zheng Shi, lose a fight, lose 30000 credits. Lose another fight, lose another 30000 credits. Like... did he load more of his digital currency into physical form in between those two fights? For what? And why so much? Why on Zheng Shi of all places? Or do they actually steal from his digital wallet? If so why the fuck didn't he get a new codex? That thing has a direct connection to your freaking nanobot suite, to your very life, in a way, and it isn't even secure enough to secure your freaking BANKING TRANSACTIONS? If that thing is so insecure, any half-baked hacker could probably kill you wirelessly by hacking into your codex and messing with your nanomachines.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
In-universe: Steele doesn't have a major account and keeps odd end chits to hold on to their money.

Out of universe: RPG mechanics. Don't think about it too hard.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Rikki

Aug 20, 2021
Here's one. We need WAY more descriptive qualifiers for lubricated assholes. Reading 'immaculately lubricated' and 'slime-drooling' six or seven times per anal oriented sex scene gets tedious and really just kinda throws me out of the moment.

Seriously, we don't even need them to be all that fancy. 'Sopping wet', 'soaked/-ing', 'lube leaking', 'moist' (yeah, I know) or 'moistened', 'glistening', 'dewy'.

I'm sure others with a much better lexicon than I can come up with more and better ones.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Here's one. We need WAY more descriptive qualifiers for lubricated assholes. Reading 'immaculately lubricated' and 'slime-drooling' six or seven times per anal oriented sex scene gets tedious and really just kinda throws me out of the moment.

Seriously, we don't even need them to be all that fancy. 'Sopping wet', 'soaked/-ing', 'lube leaking', 'moist' (yeah, I know) or 'moistened', 'glistening', 'dewy'.

I'm sure others with a much better lexicon than I can come up with more and better ones.
That may be just a question of changing a parser to add more options, I think.

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
What's a bimbo futa personality?
I'm not that person, yet I feel like taking a guess here. I guess that it's when they act like a bimbo (which is generally a sort of "airhead slut" type thing) but not only do they want to be fucked in any hole they also want to fuck with any pole, unlike your standard bimbo unit which just has holes.

That's just my best guess on the matter, though.

General Nuisance

Sep 26, 2018
The internet, duh
Y'know, this might be just me, but I'm honestly a little off-put by a good chunk of bimbo content. When I think "bimbo", I think "fun loving airhead always down for a good time regardless of intelligence". But a lot of TiTS bimbos are lobotomized sex addicts who can't say more than three syllables without inhaling the nearest set of genitals. It's kind of why I always rescue Mitzi but never have sex with her. Every time I try, I end up feeling too sorry for her to wanna do anything.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Y'know, this might be just me, but I'm honestly a little off-put by a good chunk of bimbo content. When I think "bimbo", I think "fun loving airhead always down for a good time regardless of intelligence". But a lot of TiTS bimbos are lobotomized sex addicts who can't say more than three syllables without inhaling the nearest set of genitals. It's kind of why I always rescue Mitzi but never have sex with her. Every time I try, I end up feeling too sorry for her to wanna do anything.
Yeah, Mitzi in particular is offputting and disturbing to me. I try to just pretend she doesn't even exist. Same with Bimbo Penny.
This is also the reason I have no compunctions whatsoever against killing Dr. Po.

I hate that without save editing some things, like the Opal Ring and Orgasmender, are locked behind them.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's not just you. Incidentally, my case is the opposite one: depending on whether my meatspace or my fantasy kinkster side is dominating, I either feel I can't deal with what I envision as mentally disabled people who can't say "no" or I wish for my character to partake in happy romps. For example, in other media, the same mental issues are paired with elements I might not be in the mood for, such as infantilism or diapers.

I guess it's one of those kinks that tend to have a load of sub-kinks which can range from a turn-on to a turn-off depending on focus.

Last edited:
Reactions: General Nuisance

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
There is a scale in which I prefer my bimbos: Celise being somewhat ideal and anything higher than that weird and off-putting. Though I still keep Mitzi around because she can fuck.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I must admit I prefer Bimbo personality on CoC2.. TiTs unfortunately makes me cringe when I try to read any Bimbo scenes esp if it's Steele who's the empty headed one.. also it locks you out of Bianca content as well.. and on CoC2 I haven't met an NPC that turns the MC away just because they are a Bimbo.

Rikki

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah, Mitzi in particular is offputting and disturbing to me. I try to just pretend she doesn't even exist. Same with Bimbo Penny.
This is also the reason I have no compunctions whatsoever against killing Dr. Po.

I hate that without save editing some things, like the Opal Ring and Orgasmender, are locked behind them.
After rescuing Mitzi, make sure you have a Huge Cum Bubble, recruit her, give her the Bubble, get the Opal Ring, then give her the boot; she'll be fine hanging in the hanger with Vahn.

I have no compunction against bimbofying Penny; after I give her a maxed out dog dong and coax her into being a cumslut, she literally WANTS to be bimbofied. But yeah, I can see how even that is a bit shady. And I always make sure I rescue Kiro from Po before 42 hours, so she gets the zero refractory perk and the big ol' J-cups, but still retains her personality.

I can't bring myself to turn in Badger or kill Po, because A) I still have NO idea how to use the save editor, or where it even is, so I'd have to start a whole new game, which leads me to 2) Whether they both may come back in to play further down the line.

(By the by, I know there are forum posts and such to help people with the save editor, but I just can't be bothered as of now to get into it. I'm sure that by my tenth or twentieth or fiftieth or thousandth playthrough, I'll change my tune, but for now I just play the game as is, and I seem to be doing all right and enjoying myself thoroughly.)

Anzuneth

Apr 23, 2020
One thing that bugs me is how during the Dhaal Party event, you can't get the Paragon ending whilst also flirting with the Gryvain Ambassador without positively interacting with Carver