What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
And while I'm at it, I was really disappointed with the scene where Fisianna secretly steals and puts on HL undies. And she just...masturbates stroking the dildo, when she could be doing something more interesting and way sexier, like oh I dunno fucking Steele with it while she's sleeping so she wakes up to an orgasm? Man, that's just wasted opportunity right there. Especially since she never uses her gifted HL panties.
Tbh, I don't see someone of Fisi's personality really blatantly doing that with Steele. Somnophilia is definitely not really anything I'm willing to explore either. Also there is an exclusive scene that she does use said HL panties on Steele to fuck them anally or vaginally.

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
Oh i'd fully agree with you, but outside of some help with a bug, that's all this person does, bitch, bitch hard. Sure, i might be jumping the gun, but it's pretty poor form to act this way upon newly joining a community, their first post went straight in to quoting people and antagonistically dismissing the quotes. It's only 2 posts, sure, but it paints a picture, first impressions matter and this persons first impression is of a wanker trying to stir shit up. You can lay out the things that bother you, that's the point of this thread, but their post reads more as an attack on the game and the writers than anywhere near a constructive criticism.

Them using a thread for its purpose is doing it right. They're "bitching" about the game in the thread that's all about "bitching" about the game. These posts of yours are my first impressions of you and, I have to say, since we're judging by first impressions, you seem like a pretty petty person. If someone wants to complain about the game in the "complain about the game" thread they have every right to. You, however, do not have the right to attack them for doing so. If you don't agree with their points, sure, that's fine, by all means share that. On the other hand don't attack them for only showing interest in certain aspects of what's on offer in the community forums. If you don't like how they post then don't engage with them. They aren't hurting anyone by complaining about what they are here, you, however, are hurting people by openly attacking someone for doing what they have every right to do in the place they're doing it. You could easily be scaring off the target of your aggression as well as anyone else who has a gripe about the game. No one should feel like they can't even complain about the game in the thread all about doing such without someone assaulting them for doing such too much.

sanjurodlc

Mar 20, 2019
My only critiscism would be that the game does not have a option to change color schemes, or at very least the background color to a dark/solid black alternative. The blueish-purple background is incredibly stressful to the eyes, especialy on mobile where the app is fullscreen and the remaining portions of the screen are all in that bright neon-like color.

Not only would a black background be easier on the eyes, it would also help devices eat less battery.

qorl

Apr 23, 2020
Man, you're so antagonistic, do you want people to start a arguing with you or do you erroneously think you're being helpful? You've made 4 posts on this forum, 2 were for help with a bug and the other two are straight up bitching, if this game pisses you off so much why do you play it?

(yes, i know i'm taking the bait everyone)
...This thread is called "what are your gripes/criticisms" and you're upset that I wrote about some of my minor gripes and criticisms? And you think I'm baiting for a fight? Bruh...

You'd be wrong!
Really? I can't easily imagine what functionality a high-tech strapon lacks for something like Penny's "OverDeskFuck" scene that would require a lot of editing, but then again I didn't actually read those scenes, so if that's what you're telling me I'll believe it. And don't get me wrong, I'm always happy when a scene does allow for the strapon.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
...This thread is called "what are your gripes/criticisms" and you're upset that I wrote about some of my minor gripes and criticisms? And you think I'm baiting for a fight? Bruh...
On the one hand, I agree maybe Malidica jumped too fast. On the other one I understand that she thought you were a troll because of how in another thread you complained about something someone said like 15 pages ago, which is weird for a fist comment. To be honest, I thought so too, but maybe I'm more cautious about it.

Still I think we can leave that behind and begin a fresh new start, like this thread of misunderstandings ever happened.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
There is no primarily aquatic world that requires you to have aquatic TFs or scuba gear to traverse.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
PETTY PREGNANCY PROBLEMS

1. Getting locked out of certain content because Steele is pregnant. Running a multi-womb Steele can be a bit frustrating at times especially with certain events. I'm looking at you, Miscreant Manor.
I get it, you don't want a pregnant Steele getting violently gang banged by every bull and amazon on New Texas but it would be nice if the pregnancy check could give us a little leeway instead of just instantly getting locked out of using the stocks because 1 out of 3 wombs is now occupied.

2. Cuntsnake tails. Having to check if your cuntsnake is going to birth eggs in the Medical page instead of the Personal page (or: not having a centralized page to check all active pregnancies) is annoying.
2a. In addition and this includes Venus Pitcher Seeds as well: Both types of pregnancy are generally very short and more often than not will happen when Steele is moving room to room. Combined with notification spam can lead to accidental selection of what you want to do with the eggs/seeds when you're just trying to move :negativeman:. At the very least don't make the choices of hide/plant/send to nursery the number 1 and 2 hotkeys.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Here's a gripe, a rather small and insignificant one but rather frustrating. I don't know if it only applies to the image pack version but whenever you go to save the game, pressing the keys to do so, when it gets to the actual save slots page, it defaults to adding text to the notes, so if you just hit '1' '1' '1' to save and return to the game, you get derailed at the second '1' and have to delete the 1 from the note box and then click the save button with the mouse. It also adds the '1' from the previous input into the text box to begin with. It'd be nice if it didn't default to typing and instead kept to normal button mapping use like CoC I/II unless you manually click into then note box.
That's in every version and has been since the very beginning afaik.

Tanis_Ouran

Oct 13, 2017
My main complaint is a more general one, and it's that the whole game is so cock-centric. A lot of the scenes flat out require a cock, so playing without one feels like you're locking yourself out of most of the content.

Reactions: ShySquare

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its one of those situations where one leads into the other.
Most of the player base is male, ergo, they're going to play a male (or female character with a dick).
In turn, most of the people who write are going to write content that they themselves want to see, which will usually involve dicks.
Really, if people want things to change, they're going to have to make those changes themselves, write content they want to see.

= )

Sep 1, 2019
My main complaint is a more general one, and it's that the whole game is so cock-centric. A lot of the scenes flat out require a cock, so playing without one feels like you're locking yourself out of most of the content.

I don't find this to be the case: My main is a female and I've done the vast majority of the content of the game. A lot of cock scenes can be bypassed with a hard-light strap-on and for the few that can't (mainly impregnating NPCs) I just used Throbb and then after the specific scenes were done (and everyone pregnant) I just went to Dr Lash to remove it. Plus it encourages to have make multiple characters to see different variants and events.

Reactions: Paradox01

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
2. Cuntsnake tails. Having to check if your cuntsnake is going to birth eggs in the Medical page instead of the Personal page (or: not having a centralized page to check all active pregnancies) is annoying.
2a. In addition and this includes Venus Pitcher Seeds as well: Both types of pregnancy are generally very short and more often than not will happen when Steele is moving room to room. Combined with notification spam can lead to accidental selection of what you want to do with the eggs/seeds when you're just trying to move. At the very least don't make the choices of hide/plant/send to nursery the number 1 and 2 hotkeys.
An awful lot of the Mhen'ga content is problematic, no small part due to being the first bits developed; the shops and locations do things differently than anywhere else, the transformations work strangely, etc; I imagine that part of this is due to all the planned expansion with the Vanae that never happened. And while I suppose the whole planet could use a rework, I can't say I'm too fond of the changes to the game systems that have been tinkered with recently (e.g. lust and tease) so maybe it's best to leave well enough alone.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Burt says that Zil-bows have nothing to do with Zil. Mhen'ga in a nutshell.
Even if it is a nice nutshell polished a bit lately.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Burt says that Zil-bows have nothing to do with Zil. Mhen'ga in a nutshell.
Even if it is a nice nutshell polished a bit lately.

They're just primitive bows, they don't even have the word Zil in them! ;)

Yoshi

Feb 22, 2020
I mostly wish there was more effect from having big boobs. Like if your balls/cock get too big then it impairs your movement and can even end the game (or if they happen to get too full, etc.). Yet the boobs don't seem to change anything, even if you're at the max size and full of milk.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I am for big boob malus the same way as big balls (and while at it, add one for world-devouring ass/n hips)... And be it something as little as 'moves slower' or 'Heals slower from rests' (The backpains, oh the backpains!).

Of course, Galotians have to be excempt. I won't let myself be takem to have a giant mass made of honey.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
It's not really a gripe perse but I'm having fucking garbo luck farming for the Augment-weave Armor and its really getting quite tiresome. >:L

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
When i'm grinding for something and i feel i've put enough time in to count as earning it, i just edit it in, RNG isn't worth the headache.

Well... on the bright side I've had plenty of time to make friends with Rat's Raiders, first time I've done that before approaching the Sidewinder. The special scene with them and cus Jill was a treat.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I never could get the special scene for the raiders and Jill and I still dunno exactly what I did wrong (was it sillymode? Did that need to be on?)

As for actual gripes I wish a lot of scenes acknowledged that I'm very small. I understand that it'd take a lot of work to go back and add 'em in but it's also just so weird to see me balancing Shekka on my hip when I'm her size or a bit smaller or having to boost Anno when I'm definitely smaller than her. Like I'm tiny please acknowledge that I'm smol. Anno could probably lift my tiny mouse ass over her head no problem.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I never could get the special scene for the raiders and Jill and I still dunno exactly what I did wrong (was it sillymode? Did that need to be on?)

As for actual gripes I wish a lot of scenes acknowledged that I'm very small. I understand that it'd take a lot of work to go back and add 'em in but it's also just so weird to see me balancing Shekka on my hip when I'm her size or a bit smaller or having to boost Anno when I'm definitely smaller than her. Like I'm tiny please acknowledge that I'm smol. Anno could probably lift my tiny mouse ass over her head no problem.

You have to befriend Rat's Raiders through constantly choosing [Be Nice] and then winning once more and telling them that they've got it all wrong. Then you can do that scene.

As for the height stuff, it's an uphill battle. Hopefully when Anno (Huskar) is sitting on your face the writing gives you the clear indication that you've been completely smothered, because no matter how tall you are, your head is tiny thing compared to glorious butt.

Also Leila will come with a special function that nicknames the PC based on height and other factors. One of her nicknames for smol PCs is calling them 'lunch pail'. Pipsqueak. Short-stuff. Mole. etc.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
You have to befriend Rat's Raiders through constantly choosing [Be Nice] and then winning once more and telling them that they've got it all wrong. Then you can do that scene.

As for the height stuff, it's an uphill battle. Hopefully when Anno (Huskar) is sitting on your face the writing gives you the clear indication that you've been completely smothered, because no matter how tall you are, your head is tiny thing compared to glorious butt.

Also Leila will come with a special function that nicknames the PC based on height and other factors. One of her nicknames for smol PCs is calling them 'lunch pail'. Pipsqueak. Short-stuff. Mole. etc.

LUNCH PAIL oh my God I can just picture Leila carrying me around with that one by the scruff. Honestly I would love any of the taller npcs to just carry me around give my lil legs a rest and easier for me to keep up too. :p all for these cute/silly nicknames, too!

qorl

Apr 23, 2020
On the other one I understand that she thought you were a troll because of how in another thread you complained about something someone said like 15 pages ago, which is weird for a fist comment. To be honest, I thought so too, but maybe I'm more cautious about it.
Hmm, I guess it was a bit out of the blue and I sort of see your point now, but it's just that I was searching for some keyword, landed on that particular page of the thread and decided to reply. Still, if I wanted to troll, I'd have said something more inflammatory than merely disagreeing with 2 posters.

Reactions: Irrlicht and Fleep

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Hmm, I guess it was a bit out of the blue and I sort of see your point now, but it's just that I was searching for some keyword, landed on that particular page of the thread and decided to reply. Still, if I wanted to troll, I'd have said something more inflammatory than merely disagreeing with 2 posters.
letitgo.gif

Reactions: mrttao

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
What? At least I didn't link to a video with sound. :)

Reactions: Malidica

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Gripe time, i dislike the personality system in this game, it's got the same problems the karma system has in the Fallout series, having a middle ground that can only be held by balancing your actions is... impractical. It shouldn't matter how much nice shit i do for my friends, you don't wake up one day with a different personality, if i'm a mischievous jester of a person, that's who i am, i can play nice or i can be a dick but the way the system works, if i'm too nice, i suddenly wake up one morning as a saint, it's weird.

I don't know what you'd replace it with necessarily, keep the 3 personality types but tie the sliding system into a new title, a measure of your actions as a person rather than how you talk and think i suppose. But i admit i've not thought it out. More than anything i just dislike having to constantly hop into the save editor to reinstate my Steele's personality, it's arbitrary and artificial.
It's the easiest way to implement a personality/karma system. In tabletop games you choose an alignment and you HAVE to maintain it else you're punished. But that can be done because there's a dedicated person looking out for that kind of thing. But it doesn't matter anyway because I'm psychopath in most games I play.