What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
Anno sends a message to get her off Tarkus and then wont even talk about it unless I fuck her first, in fact my biggest issue is having so many characters needing a sexual relationship with you before they are willing to be friends. Do you know how many people I had to ignore on my one girl run Steele, or my 0 orgasm run?! Yes I have completed all content available without sexing or even masturbating because I am insane and/or have too much time on my hands.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...my biggest issue is having so many characters needing a sexual relationship with you before they are willing to be friends.

We're living the dream, Max.

Me: "Hi, I'm..."
Her: "Yaddayaddayadda, let's fuck."

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
"You took Roxy. That takes moxy."
"You took my moll, I'm gonna takes your ball...s."

Or, the coach sends a scout to the Nursery on a recruitment drive.
VfmGzdl.png
okay now to disappear into the ether once more

evrueliu

Aug 9, 2018
My gripes are basically that there is no newgame+ or randomly generated (enemy stats / abilities / equipment) encounters to really push the current endgame at any one given patch. I'm aware the game is meant to be smut driven but when you have done everything there is to do it gets rather tiresome seeking out the odd scene with its specific requirements that may suit your fancy.

Reactions: Fleep

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018

I'll be honest here, I kinda want the chance to race.

One thing CoC had that TiTS and CoC2 don't have as much is the sheer ability to revel in Steele's stats. It might come up in a scene or two but its usually handwaved (whenever I see the scene describe a far weaker NPC overpowering my max-strength Steele I lift an eyebrow), we don't really get a chance to indulge in that particular kind of power fantasy.

I'd love to take Roxy's place while she is preg and just utterly dominate the race into the ground to show off, thats sort of part of the fun for me.

Reactions: Colourless

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016

both would work actually. a quick quest where your ship gets boarded and you fight off a few assassin athletes and the coach, but it ends completely peacefully (even if you lose) since it is your falt and they weren't going to kill you they were just going to drag you to doctor lash to stop your sexcapade which is costing them millions. so you just make a deal where the nursery became a recruitment/training area. the added bonus to this is that it adds more depth to the nursery and gives a possible outlet for all your kids when they leave

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
I remembered another one, Uncles name is the same as mine (for some Steele's.) My head cannon is that it is a family name.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Me: "But I just want to talk to you about books! Or invite your sister to run a store on my ship without destroying a planet!"
Her: "Shut up, Amerigo Vespussy, and then man and/or futa up and pump a baby into me!"

Vidya gaems, am I right?
Sometimes I don't even know what I want until they give it to me.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
First of all, great game. Nothing else like it. I've been playing for 5 years and always keep coming back.

My biggest gripe is the lack of proper introductions or "hooks" for most characters. One of the great things about CoC was how most characters had unique intros, which made them very memorable characters. I don't remember Urta as the wolf herm, but as the girl I sucked off in the bar. I don't remember Reg as the gay orc, but as the bro who rescues you. Sure you had "Salamander who attacks you" and "Dragon who attacks you" but for the most part, everyone was unique.
But in TiTS, around half of the characters sex scenes are gated behind the [character] -> [sex] buttons - and when I'm presented with 10 shopkeepers, I'm not going to be interested in more than one or two of them. I honestly would not have even looked at Sera if I hadn't read the wiki and seen all the content she has. Imo that's why some people complain about CoC characters having more personality, despite them not even having half of the word count of the characters in TiTS.

Though this is probably just my 2 Cents as a shy introvert. I mean most people are happy that Lund's regular content is in while I would have def preferred his "Fuck Off" content. But to me just clicking [Lund] -> [Submit] or [Lund] -> [Dom] takes out half the fun.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Apologies if I complained of this before, but I'm not really a fan of how some of the newer TFs have been done when it comes to their racial scoring (going off on the wiki page), with most of them requiring an almost complete transformation for the codex to officially recognize you as that race.

Biggest example is the Saurmorian which is scored in such a way that you can barely deviate from the mold in significant ways - I for example am a fan of mostly human faces, but if I try to give my character a human face instead of the saurmorian or lizan face the score drops me below the threshold for it, even if the rest of my body is transformed as positively as it can get.

It is a minor nitpick and in my head I can still imagine my character as that race with some modifications, but it'd still be nice to have the scoring be a little less strict on those sorts of things.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Currently? Combat/Level.

Since Myrellion the fights have kicked up a notch. Zhang is extremely tough even with good gear and max level, and most of the side quests at that point are on the same level(Pumpking, Uveto, and others). I'm all for having more content and lewdness with each patch/expansion that gets put out but the level cap has remained the same for... how long? I'm not asking for every fight to be auto spam Fight and win but after a certain point I just start running from every battle.
I went Smuggler with focus on Ranged. I've tried a few times and outside of a focus on Lust attacks, Melee seems to work the majority of the time till late game where more enemies have high dodge or other tricks. Thus far as a 'game' I liked that I could basically do anything and proceed that I wasn't locked into one 'build' but that feels less and less as more content is added. Whenever the level cap gets raised, my concerns/worry could very well be proven wrong. I'd probably have to restart or just spend a good amount of time shifting over to a Tease/Lust combat focus.
As a Ranged Smuggler, the Shock Bow is your friend. Be sure to train with Tanis for Concussive Shot. Your Aim vs target Physique for a Stun. While there is a random component, if your Aim is high enough (and their Physique is low enough), you are guaranteed a Stun. Makes Queen Taivra in particular much easier. Also consider the Royal Shard Bow. While it doesn't work on everything (Most enemies on Uveto are highly resistant, for example. Oddly, some of the Milodans during Siege of Korg'ii Hold aren't), when it works it's amazing. Most enemies on Zheng Shi are vulnerable. Overseer Maike being the big exception. It's great for Bored Jumpers and Rats Raiders.
Defensively, you want to stack Evasion as high as possible. A lot of high Evasion Armor is also high Sexiness, so you don't really need to focus on Sexiness separately. Also, don't neglect Intelligence. You get Intelligence/2 bonus damage with Aimed Shot.

By the end of Zheng Shi, you can have 69% passive Evasion:
Light Jetpack (Uveto)
Jumper Jump/Spacesuit (Jumpsuit has higher Evasion, Spacesuit is Airtight)
Trick Bracer (Urbolg, Zheng Shi)
Jumper Shield (Urbolg, Zheng Shi)
Shock Bow (Mhen'ga)
Substituting the Royal Shard Bow gives 72%.
On Dhaal, you can buy the Rouser, which has 10 Evasion, pushing you up to 76-79%.
This does not take into account the +10 Miss Chance from Lucky Breaks or the +5% Evasion from Cloak and Dagger.
It won't take much power creep for Smugglers to be able to hit the 90% Evasion cap.
Roz is probably the hardest encounter, but you can steal her Power Armor and disable her entirely.

Next Public Patch (if you don't already have the Backers), Lucky Breaks will also give Evasion/3 Bonus Defense.
There has been confirmation that the level cap will be increased sometime on Dhaal.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Reminded of a gripe: Steele being surprised and shocked that Lerris has a dick. Saying "Are you..." when seeing someone with boobs and a dick feels very off and rude, when just on Tavros there are multiple people with dicks and tits that don't spark that reaction.
Honestly the few times this does happen is extremely weird(and seems like part of the tr*p fetish stuff), not only because so many women have dicks in the story, but because my own Steele is a trans girl with a dick. Like, why would she be surprised or anything, the fuck?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Steele being surprised and shocked that Lerris has a dick. Saying "Are you..." when seeing someone with boobs and a dick feels very off and rude, when just on Tavros there are multiple people with dicks and tits that don't spark that reaction.

That literally doesn't happen. The only time that pops up in Lerris's content is well after you've seen her dick.

The closest passage I could find in her text is Steele's reaction to not finding a pussy between the pussycat's legs when you're going down there to finger her, after she's just spunked all over your hand. And her response is basically "I'm gettin' around to it, gosh." It's just there to point out to the player "Hey Lerris isn't a herm btw."

Reactions: valkyr42

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
That literally doesn't happen. The only time that pops up in Lerris's content is well after you've seen her dick.

The closest passage I could find in her text is Steele's reaction to not finding a pussy between the pussycat's legs when you're going down there to finger her, after she's just spunked all over your hand. And her response is basically "I'm gettin' around to it, gosh." It's just there to point out to the player "Hey Lerris isn't a herm btw."

I got the specific event jumbled, my bad there, but Steele's reaction to Lerris not having a vagina still comes off as off-putting and rude. It looks like Steele thinks her lack of a vagina is strange enough to actually come to a complete stop in the middle of foreplay.

You pull the stained fabric of Lerris’s panties aside, thrusting your fingers into the gap between her legs... and finding solid flesh all the way from her trappy pouch to the tight little ring of her ass.

You blink. “Wait, you’re-”

“A girl. Shush,” Lerris moans, urgently pushing her breasts back in your face. “Just haven’t taken the mods to finish what Lactaid helped start. Don’t make me beg, now, put it in already!”

You’ve gone too far to really question it now, and you’re so hard now that you’re just as keen to stick it in Lerris’s ass as anything else!

I just think that her lack of a vagina could come up without Steele having that specific reaction to it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I wonder if we're reading the same bit, because I don't see anything rude. Replace the sexual bits with cooking.

You walk into the kitchen and see spaghetti cooking.

"Wait, I thought we were having..."

"I didn't have time to cook the roast," Lerris says, "so I figured we'd save it for later and have spaghetti bolinaise tonight!"

Fuck it, you think. I know I'll love whatever she cooks, she's an amazing chef!

Reactions: Fleep

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if we're reading the same bit, because I don't see anything rude. Replace the sexual bits with cooking.
You walk into the kitchen and see spaghetti cooking.
"Wait, I thought we were having..."
"I didn't have time to cook the roast," Lerris says, "so I figured we'd save it for later and have spaghetti bolinaise tonight!"

Fuck it, you think. I know I'll love whatever she cooks, she's an amazing chef!

Yeah that's the intention behind the passage. YMMV on effect, I suppose.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Been a while. Biggest gripe right now. Ship gals are competing with guns and component space despite hard points being a thing. On early ships the squeeze is real. Also not entirely intuitive.

It would have been super cool if crew, guns , and upgrades were completely seperate. Especially with the good guns being crewed and taking up the space to have people shoot them.

RandomRando

Aug 9, 2019
I am almost sure I said something like this already somewhere but I have the fish memory so I will try to not go ham with it. On one of these things at least.

I think there is too little Gryvain and Amazon content. Amazon wise I read some forum stuff very randomly time to time and while there are a lot of peeps wanting more Steele is dom/top content and it pretty much falls into that but I mostly want more blurbs for having the amazon perks. Like more of the threesome with LDC and Hopper and (dunno if actually related might just be a libido check) three male raskvel dicking all 3 in one sesh. Just basically being an infinite energy sex machine that simply stands up and stretches whether doing one person or an entire orgy. Also recently thought if Main Steele got all the amazon perks (treatment not included) then how come in the christmas event with Milodan and Myr Orgy in Guildenmire( fish brain cant remember name) still gets tired and needs help? Milodan just an example but would be nice avoiding getting red venomd cause got the stamina and MAYBE earning a bit more credits but that is just a bonus.

Gryvain is also bias cause they are my favorite race bar none wit Kui-Tan close 2nd. I do think there needs to be more cause there is all of 5 gryvains in the game and only one is fleshed out npc. Well make that two just cause Mirrin got an xpac doesnt invalidate Terensha. But Teryaal is more a hostile and the hacker you only see once ever to my knowledge and the 3rd isnt even named just random encounter when talking to Anno in a bar. I am a lore whore so as soon as I saw Codex in game I ATE IT UP so more than just race of herms I love everything about em so just me going "Meh want more sexy dragon ladies". I will admit that I noticed that, on a lesser note, no gryvain breastmilk despite from what I remember its just Ellie's milk but not aphrodisiac laced, pink and sweet, and Gryvain vagina isn't really acknowledged properly for Steele other than a Bianca scene. Just weird that it has generic multiple clits blurb despite not having any on the outside, pretty much featureless just a slit, and its rings of muscle lined with nubs thats as sensitive. So slightly weird to read Steele wants to rub one when using the minotaur dildo as she apparently reached inside herself despite 30 inches rammed in to rub at a random nub. Worth noting weird when sexing anyone other than Mirrin vaginally they are all orgasming non stop and Steele takes it like a champ despite how hellishly pleasureable it is by all accounts. Dunno if its writers choice or lore that was forgotten on account of very few gryvains in the game, specially with some having thousands of nubs and other got "at least 30 in there". Also sperm sacs in le butt even Mirrin has the trait and Steele doesnt and for awhile I assumed it was Steele being born half-gryvain but now its a hm. Could open up new possibilities with Steele turning/being born as one having to deal with catching at all is mind meltingly strong even with average sized peens or something but all in all just want more blurbs plz.

Thats my main two really cause otherwise anything else I have I dont feel strongly enough to really go into as I know I will make it seem I care more about it than I really do as how descriptive I am with stoof as shown above. Combat wise would like being able to upgrade JUST dmg on weps and can get secondary class for gimmick builds. Evade Merc with trusty eagle handgun and Tavira spear even at lv10 or something. Also possible credit sink despite no real decent farm early game. Uh random effects on TF is fine would be nice to control how many you get at once if its going to be completely random WHAT you do get just cause save scum cant do everything and I know TiTSed exist just sayin.

Im sure I can call up some more minor gripes but all in all more gryvain npcs and proper blurbs for Steele and amazon sex scenes.

RandomRando

Aug 9, 2019
Oh yeah there was other thing again minor but since I was redoing my kui-tan was cant indulge in blurbs that requires multiple big cumshots cause when full will vent yourself completely in one shot. Maybe its cause Kiro says she can control how much to an extent but as like boo wish refractory rate could factor in between orgasms even during the same scene so if strong enough, or ball efficiency high enough, then you will always get big shots. Mostly cause I assume with time passing from scene to scene that is how long between each orgasm unless said otherwise.

qorl

Apr 23, 2020
I have a number of gripes, like for instance how many scenes that require dicks dont accept the strapon as a substitute. With minor alterations a strapon should fit any het/futa scene imo(only 1 out of 13 Penny scenes don't require a real dick? c'mooon)
What's mostly annoying me right now is small liguistic flaws. Bizarre euphemisms or synonyms. Inaccurate or incorrect phrases and words. Like calling a dick a "boyclit", or a woman getting fingered a "handjob", or unnecessarily applying the phrase "milking" to every squeezable body part. Or calling fingers in a pussy a "phallus-like object". Like, what? That's just sounds dumb. I feel like the writers try go for too many synonyms and at some point it just starting sounding ridiculous.
And in general a lot of things bizarrely and sometimes insistently get compared to dicks and I can hardly get through a lesbian scene without them being mentioned in some capacity. As if I can't Imagine female body parts or vaginal contractions or others actions without the context of dicks to explain it. "So a clit is like a tiny dick, and a penetrating tongue is kind of like a muscular dick, and fingering works like a pumping dick, and that pussy is squeezing those fingers like it would be a dick. Do you see?" "Ah, yes, now I understand!". I keep rolling my eyes or grimacing a lot.

And while I'm at it, I was really disappointed with the scene where Fisianna secretly steals and puts on HL undies. And she just...masturbates stroking the dildo, when she could be doing something more interesting and way sexier, like oh I dunno fucking Steele with it while she's sleeping so she wakes up to an orgasm? Man, that's just wasted opportunity right there. Especially since she never uses her gifted HL panties.

Last edited:

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
I have a number of gripes, like for instance how many scenes that require dicks dont accept the strapon as a substitute. With minor alterations a strapon should fit any het/futa scene imo(only 1 out of 13 Penny scenes don't require a real dick? c'mooon)
What's mostly annoying me right now is small liguistic flaws. Bizarre euphemisms or synonyms. Inaccurate or incorrect phrases and words. Like calling a dick a "boyclit", or a woman getting fingered a "handjob", or unnecessarily applying the phrase "milking" to every squeezable body part. Or calling fingers in a pussy a "phallus-like object". Like, what? That's just sounds dumb. I feel like the writers try go for too many synonyms and at some point it just starting sounding ridiculous.
And in general a lot of things bizarrely and sometimes insistently get compared to dicks and I can hardly get through a lesbian scene without them being mentioned in some capacity. As if I can't Imagine female body parts or vaginal contractions or others actions without the context of dicks to explain it. "So a clit is like a tiny dick, and a penetrating tongue is kind of like a muscular dick, and fingering works like a pumping dick, and that pussy is squeezing those fingers like it would be a dick. Do you see?" "Ah, yes, now I understand!". I keep rolling my eyes or grimacing a lot.

And while I'm at it, I was really disappointed with the scene where Fisianna secretly steals and puts on HL undies. And she just...masturbates stroking the dildo, when she could be doing something more interesting and way sexier, like oh I dunno fucking Steele with it while she's sleeping so she wakes up to an orgasm? Man, that's just wasted opportunity right there. Especially since she never uses her gifted HL panties.
dc51mm1-21a4591b-d865-40d7-98d9-3282acf2d5da.png

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I have a number of gripes, like for instance how many scenes that require dicks dont accept the strapon as a substitute.
That sounds valid to me, but it has been a time that I played a characteer without a penis, so I can not Judge.
a lot of things bizarrely and sometimes insistently get compared to dicks and I can hardly get through a lesbian scene without them being mentioned in some capacity
Well, regaring lesbian scenes, understanable that someone would not like it.
Especially since she never uses her gifted HL panties.
I am all for adding extra content if there already is a hook.
if this game pisses you off so much why do you play it?
Judging someone on such few posts is probably not fair. Especially if one is from a topic about gripes with the game. This does not seem like it is worth to put them into the bait category just yet.