What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Anno really needs some more characterization beyond just being smart and polyamorous. We know she's a metalhead, but other than her mentioning a band every now and then it doesn't really get expanded upon. Maybe if we could take her to a concert and see that side of her...
TBF, the one Christmas event that you go with her, Syri and Kaede to meet her parents has a good bit of characterization for Anno in my opinion.

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
TBF, the one Christmas event that you go with her, Syri and Kaede to meet her parents has a good bit of characterization for Anno in my opinion.
Yeah, but that's either seasonal or requires cheats. It wouldn't hurt to add some for more general situations (outside of, yeah, someone has to write it.)

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i cried when i had to give fisianna hardlight panties to get her panties
...especially when it was revealed i have to get pegged for it, which is something i completely dislike.
i dont even care about the panties themselves im just a completionist, and my characters had his ass on the line for too many things, too many times.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
i cried when i had to give fisianna hardlight panties to get her panties
...especially when it was revealed i have to get pegged for it, which is something i completely dislike.
i dont even care about the panties themselves im just a completionist, and my characters had his ass on the line for too many things, too many times.
Um... what? You give the panties to her to unlock her pegging scene, to which after it has a chance of showing up on a bet loss. So's in that respect, you can get the panties and not get pegged for it. Just be careful if you do a loss bet scene after while she's at the proper prurience level and you should be good.

A

Athena

I dunno about anyone else, but my only problem with the Frog Girls/Kerokoras is that they're bald. It makes sense, but couple that with the flat chests and lack of a distinct nose, and they come across more Roswell aliens-y than I think they're supposed to. They're female, but featureless, it makes it hard to get into. I'm fine flat or small breasts, but they really needed something else to accentuate they're femininity, and I really feel like a head of hair helps, as depicted by a plethora of artists.

At least if you make yourself a Frog Girl, getting your hair back is easy, even early on, so I can always screw a bunch of aliens as a frog girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

pillowscream

May 9, 2019
I dunno about anyone else, but my only problem with the Frog Girls/Kerokoras is that they're bald. It makes sense, but couple that with the flat chests and lack of a distinct nose, and they come across more Roswell aliens-y than I think they're supposed to. They're female, but featureless, it makes it hard to get into. I'm fine flat or small breasts, but they really needed something else to excentuate they're femininity, and I really feel like a head of hair helps, as depicted by a plethora of artists.

At least if you make yourself a Frog Girl, getting your hair back is easy, even early on, so I can always screw a bunch of aliens as a frog girl.

Roswell Aliens need lovin too.

RychschaX

Apr 8, 2019
Okay, I get that this and CoC1 are basically /d/: The game, but does every female need to have an enormous cock? Hell, sometimes they don't even have pussies, but still are referred to as female.

Is it wrong for me to want to bang some hot alien babes?

I didn't mind it as much in CoC1, mostly because not every girl was a futa, and the game was pretty up front about it when describing those that were.

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
Okay, I get that this and CoC1 are basically /d/: The game, but does every female need to have an enormous cock?

"Man, this guy is really making some sense, I agree with his--"

Hell, sometimes they don't even have pussies, but still are referred to as female.

Is it wrong for me to want to bang some hot alien babes?

Man, I almost was in full agreement, and then you had to add that shit to the end. I can only imagine you weren't aware of the real-life implications of what you just said, so I'll let that slide this time, but if you *were*, in fact, aware that your statement could be taken to mean "trans women ≠ real women" and decided to say so anyways, then I suggest you keep that opinion to yourself.

A

Athena

As someone who didn't realize that Prai was biologically male for quite a while, I can understand their frustration. It does get confusing if you're not paying attention to the queues. I have never been great at skimming text, and sometimes I'm in a hurry or just need my Steele to blow off some steam before heading out into danger, and there have been a number of times I've mis-gendered characters as a result.

With that said, it's usually on me when that happens. According to the Wiki, there are only 6 Male->Female trans characters, and only one of them purposely obfuscates this. There aren't as many herm characters as I thought there were, either - only about 55, but that total is including ones like the Slyveren Slavebreaker, which also doesn't have a penis. Six of them are female characters who are optionally able to become a hermaphrodite with your encouragement, but these instances never happen unless you ecourage it (unlike CoC1 where a character can just show up with a dick and then leave forever when you reject them).

(there are also an addition 17-ish feminie characters with Ovipositors, though that includes the rahn, where the ovipositor is optional and won't show up in most sex scenes unless explicitly stated otherwise)

And those oversized erections complained about earlier? At least that ensures the character busts will telegraph what you're getting into without having to read a single word. That's why I'm happy the Imagepack version is a thing, I doubt I'll ever mistake characters like Aliss for a chick when I can actually see the full profile. (Mind you, talking to them and reading up on the codex entries for a character's species helps, too, but hey...)

A

Athena

....is it rare? I tend to find Prai a lot. It's only on Mhen'Ga. I mean, I guess if you don't grind a lot in the jungle, you're not gonna find her. I'm always starting new characters, so I got complacent and stopped reading appearance descriptions in the early game.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's supposed to, at least. For the sake of comparison, I just circled around the jungle and found Kattom once and Yoma thrice. Back when I hadn't recruited Amber, I could find her once or twice.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Why are fake fictional characters considered trans? Why not just call them herms and futas?

Plus with as many of them as there are I'm surprised there aren't authors tired of writing futas.

A

Athena

Why are fake fictional characters considered trans? Why not just call them herms and futas?

In this case, I'd argue it wouldn't be specific enough. When the game contains a multitude of races and widely-available gene-altering medicines, cybernetics, androids, etc. all of which can have differing levels of appeal for the game's audience, differentiating between a man who looks like a lady, or a man who identifies as a woman and altered their body to look like a lady, or someone who was born with both genders and looks femine, or a woman who got themselves some man parts, or a lady who looks like a man...

...This game is weird, is what I'm saying. At least right now we have some semblance of order. It's already getting hard to navigate the character lists on the wiki with the ~300 characters it lists at the moment...

EDIT: or, you know, instead of writing all that, I could've said "because their writers want them to be trans and not herm/futa" and call it a day. Futa/herm only specifies that they have male and female sex organs (last I checked), while "transgendered" has more going on that can inform the character's history, psychology and motivations, in addition to their physiology.

Plus with as many of them as there are I'm surprised there aren't authors tired of writing futas.

...I mean, it's not like there's just two guys who are in charge of writing all the dick-wielders. If you mean to say that there's not much new to add to the concept in game, in which case, I can't really comment much on that part, as I'm not a writer.

Reactions: Raskputin and Kesil

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I
I dunno about anyone else, but my only problem with the Frog Girls/Kerokoras is that they're bald. It makes sense, but couple that with the flat chests and lack of a distinct nose, and they come across more Roswell aliens-y than I think they're supposed to. They're female, but featureless, it makes it hard to get into. I'm fine flat or small breasts, but they really needed something else to accentuate they're femininity, and I really feel like a head of hair helps, as depicted by a plethora of artists.

Mean they do have athletic bubble butts, but fair

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I

Mean they do have athletic bubble butts, but fair

I know guys with athletic bubble butts

*drools at mental image

but personally the K's are too female for me even tho Athena thinks they're too masc. I do like having fem females who are athletic and bald because variety is the spice of life tho

which means... idk why i even commented but i wanted to so... i did

Reactions: ShySquare

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Because people are nominally trying to write people, you weirdo.

Aliens, most characters in this game are aliens, you can argue that they are people but they are humanoid looking aliens or simply monstergirls put in a scifi setting with some thing that doesn't make them Monster girls Ted.

In this case, I'd argue it wouldn't be specific enough. When the game contains a multitude of races and widely-available gene-altering medicines, cybernetics, androids, etc. all of which can have differing levels of appeal for the game's audience, differentiating between a man who looks like a lady, or a man who identifies as a woman and altered their body to look like a lady, or someone who was born with both genders and looks femine, or a woman who got themselves some man parts, or a lady who looks like a man...

...This game is weird, is what I'm saying. At least right now we have some semblance of order. It's already getting hard to navigate the character lists on the wiki with the ~300 characters it lists at the moment...

EDIT: or, you know, instead of writing all that, I could've said "because their writers want them to be trans and not herm/futa" and call it a day. Futa/herm only specifies that they have male and female sex organs (last I checked), while "transgendered" has more going on that can inform the character's history, psychology and motivations, in addition to their physiology.

...I mean, it's not like there's just two guys who are in charge of writing all the dick-wielders. If you mean to say that there's not much new to add to the concept in game, in which case, I can't really comment much on that part, as I'm not a writer.

Well call me retarded but I don't really think alot of these characters should really be considered trans, because if I remember properly the Trans part of trans gender means transition meaning going from one to the other. I don't think there should be transgendered people in the game because when you meet some of these characters only probably one of them is actually transitioning and it's Embry. The rest aren't really going from one gender to the other they are static with their sex and most don't express a want to change over completely, unless they are transvestites which I'd highly doubt.

I also ask why are there trans in this game because there are TFs that cleanly do the transformation without surgery and the characters could easily switch back and forth between genders, that's why I said why are there fictional fake characters considered trans and not futa or Herm because a majority of them aren't going from female to male or male to female, and I can understand that there are some characters that look male or female but are actually the opposite gender but they already have their labelings.

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
Well call me retarded but I don't really think alot of these characters should really be considered trans, because if I remember properly the Trans part of trans gender means transition meaning going from one to the other.

I'm no expert, but I always thought it was more like the trans in trans-atlantic, or trans-siberian. Which is across/through.

I could be wrong though.

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
Also to weigh in on that like none of my

Its literally called transitioning...

I simply meant I didn't think it was only relevant during transitioning. They brought up Embry being the only one transitioning, and could be labelled trans.

I didn't think it meant specifically the process of going from one gender to the other. So was applicable before, during, and after transitioning.
I didn't make that clear in my post, that's my bad.

But like I said I didn't know for sure, so I guess I was wrong. Now I know.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
They are trans because they transitioned, if they did not transition they are not trans.

Example, Kaede transitioned with Estrobloom, but decided to keep her D because she loves anal so much and a V is more expensive. This is basically my irl experience, and I kinda love Kaede.

Embry will lose her D when transitioning if you don't tell her to keep it, because she really wants a V, but she is still trans because she transitioned.

If you take Saendra and give her a dick, she's not trans because she never transitioned, she is still a woman but with extra parts.

Kiro is also not trans, because while she was born with a dick, she did not transition.

The terms "herms" and "futas" does also apply to men and masculine characters with both a D and V and not just women and feminine ones, but not to a character who only has a dick or vagina regardless of their presentation. The "futa" in "futanari" specifically means "two" or "both" in reference to genitals, so you can't plaster it on trans characters.