What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
What order? There's plenty pure females in the game (Biologically), there's maybe a shortage of pure men but even that's subject to change and the intersex characters that are present cater, you guessed it, to one of the game's dominant fetishes.

That's like running into a BDSM club and howling there's not enough vanilla sex with the lights off going on.

[/sarcasm]
whoops that part was meant to go sowhere else. (diff tab)

but basically it boils down to the game having too many futa/herm/Dgirls, and TG's and barely any normal chicks the player can regularly fuck.. (and possibly knock up repeatedly)

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
whoops that part was meant to go sowhere else. (diff tab)

but basically it boils down to the game having too many futa/herm/Dgirls, and TG's and barely any normal chicks the player can regularly fuck.. (and possibly knock up repeatedly)

- Anno -Stella
-Zheniya -Sub! Sera
-Fisianna -[Bug Girl Vendor whose name escapes me]
-Aina - Hélla Brandt
-Khorgan -Tam-Tam
-Sam -Mitzi
-Embry (if you do her transition quest accordingly)
-Taivra is a female of her species, so, y'know
-Quinn -Mica's sister
-Penny -Paige
-Ula -Beatrice Reasner
-the Puazi vendor on Uveto
-Pippa -Krym
-Almost every single named ant NPC on Myrellion
-Simone -Brandy
-Gianna -Milly -Lola -the recruitable Sparadat chef
- Ellie -Moosetaur mountie
-Kallie
And that's nowhere near everyone.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
- Anno -Stella
-Zheniya -Sub! Sera
-Fisianna -[Bug Girl Vendor whose name escapes me]
-Aina - Hélla Brandt
-Khorgan -Tam-Tam
-Sam -Mitzi
-Embry (if you do her transition quest accordingly)
-Taivra is a female of her species, so, y'know
-Quinn -Mica's sister
-Penny -Paige
-Ula -Beatrice Reasner
-the Puazi vendor on Uveto
-Pippa -Krym
-Almost every single named ant NPC on Myrellion
-Simone -Brandy
-Gianna -Milly -Lola -the recruitable Sparadat chef
- Ellie -Moosetaur mountie
-Kallie
And that's nowhere near everyone.

Now do One for anyone for everyone that is a futa or intersex

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Embry is TG
Penny starts as F but becomes H
Kally is a herm
Sera is .. Bitch
Tam Tam and Khorgen are Hostiles who last I checked could only encountered during the Tether Dungeon

ok some of these 'ladies' are normal but as I said there far too few and in between. and .. a good chunk of ones that are fully female don't act like it at all.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Now do One for anyone for everyone that is a futa or intersex

PC aside, there's...let's see if I can remember the names.

-Flahne (although she's a female of her species)
-Penny (TF subquest)
-Regular Sera/Sub! Sera if PC doesn't have a penis
-Kiro - Azra
-Lerris -Riya
-Terensha
-Saendra (TF subquest)
-Dryad -Ganrael (on a technicality, they're shapeable after all)
-Aliss (visually, is an accurate male Ovir)
-Herm naleen, Erika, Kelly, Syri, Gryvain Agent
- Bothrioc (Tf'ed via Ara Kei quest, though you can also give her a regular vagina instead of a penis)
-Emmy - Renvra
- Delilah (MtF trans) -Sylvie (item), Luca (Dzaan Alpha)
- Overseer Maike, Ardia, Shock Hopper

Again, it's non-exhaustive.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
List looks short
Like I said, it's non-exhaustive. There's a few I didn't list, like Haley or Gianna with the very optional robo-dick addons, Maia and Tuuva (both Korgonnes), but the point stands; it's not as many as it seems just because they get more of the immediate spotlight in updates and majority player interest (or featured as one of Fen's commissioned pictures in update posts).

I'm pretty sure there's even more characters squirreled away in one-off or seasonal quests (or dreams), but those have, to my knowledge, a relatively even spread of men, women and intersex. I'd have to pore over every single character in the game to tell you with absolute certainty, but since I'm doing these off the top of my head, I don't feel like investing the time right now.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Why? Do you expect a certain type of demure personality and behavior? That's not how people work, buddy.
not my point.

was saying that some of them are either crazily dominant or tomboyish. or both.

that being said there are a lot more NPC's -in general- since I last played the game and there are some/more that more 'girly' girls ... but not enough when compared to those that are not.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
A lot of it may have to do with most (all?) of the herms using female pronouns. Not a lot of apparent males that turn out to also have a vagina.

Getting a dick is also really easy in TiTS compared to growing a vagina. 200 for Throbb vs 8000 for Pussybloom. Yes, Throbb is illegal, but that doesn't seem to stop anyone.

Reactions: gena138

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
A lot of it may have to do with most (all?) of the herms using female pronouns. Not a lot of apparent males that turn out to also have a vagina.

Getting a dick is also really easy in TiTS compared to growing a vagina. 200 for Throbb vs 8000 for Pussybloom. Yes, Throbb is illegal, but that doesn't seem to stop anyone.
So far Alex is the only dude with both, and he's really androgynous.

Reactions: gena138 and Kesil

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think one of the problems with Riya is that she is stationed on the very first location that the player had access to, ie one where new players are probably gonna explore extensively and talk to every NPC.
Plus, there's no warning that she's gonna be unpleasant to characters who aren't pure humans. That's hardly anyone's idea of a warm welcome to the game.

That could probably be fixed if her tile description says that she occasionnally gives you dirty looks or glares when she catches you looking at her when the PC isn't pure human, to warn off the player.
But Riya would probably still be complained about, because who even reads descriptions in a text-game ? /sarcasm

First time I dealt with Riya was as a pure male human. She seemed decent enough, but after the first talk, she just gives the PC a complete brush off. Also, the fact that her content is strictly for vagina only...

I didn't even know she was sexable for the longest time.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's also the sheath with balls if you're cheap and don't mind horsedick. And the dong designer to fix up afterward.
If by 'cheap' you mean, can find 1 for free, might find up to 3 others, but otherwise have to buy from Shekka (base price 18000, Pussyblossom is 14000 for reference), and can only have 4 ever (can be used on 6 NPCs).

NPCs have no guarantee of finding a Horse-Cock With Balls like the player does.

Semi-random musing:
Looking at the Throbb page again and doing some math, it would take about 25 to get the bad end, assuming you started with 0 Libido.

I seem to recall a line somewhere about average (Ausar and Terran) penis size increasing, which suggests a generic size enhancer mod that we may not have access to (otherwise you've just got Throbb and a bunch of transformatives with other effects). Interestingly, Ausar Treats can increase penis length to 12 inches, Terran Treats don't have a size modifier, as far as I can tell.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there other TFs as well that can potentially have you grow a dick without needing it to be something as specific as Throbb or the synthsheath?

Aside from going to Poe A and wielding a costume that comes with a penis, that is.

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
not my point.

was saying that some of them are either crazily dominant or tomboyish. or both.

that being said there are a lot more NPC's -in general- since I last played the game and there are some/more that more 'girly' girls ... but not enough when compared to those that are not.
So you're not just looking for a pure female to have sex with (and you mentioned pregnancy), you're looking for a pure female who is submissive and acts stereotypically feminine.

You're having difficulty finding them, because not only are you looking for a particular genital configuration, you are looking for a particular personality type and for them to be submissive in scenes. That's why 'pure' females seem scarce to you, because those that don't match the personality you like are discarded (probably subconsciously) which makes the playing field much smaller. There are a lot of female characters without dicks (or the d is optional), but not all of them have the personality you're into. Being a tomboy or dominant doesn't make them any less of a women.

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
it makes sense one wouldnt find overly feminine and polite girls in the frontier, but even then there's a good lot of them in the game, mostly in Tavros station, you wont find those kind of girls in Mhen'ga, let alone the other 2 starting planets. ok, there may be some chill girls in Myrellion but the point stays, most of these nice girls usualy live on stations or in New Texas because The Treatment converts women into easy cattle (albeit there's exceptions to that rule).

the game shows a large array of women with different backgrounds going on so there's no point on trying to find an specific archetype for them, they are supposed to have a specific backstory to explain their behavior.

Reactions: Foxxling

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
it makes sense one wouldnt find overly feminine and polite girls in the frontier, but even then there's a good lot of them in the game, mostly in Tavros station, you wont find those kind of girls in Mhen'ga, let alone the other 2 starting planets. ok, there may be some chill girls in Myrellion but the point stays, most of these nice girls usualy live on stations or in New Texas because The Treatment converts women into easy cattle (albeit there's exceptions to that rule).

the game shows a large array of women with different backgrounds going on so there's no point on trying to find an specific archetype for them, they are supposed to have a specific backstory to explain their behavior.
Why would being polite or feminine stop someone from participating in the Rush? Neither would preclude someone from engaging in dangerous, or even 'manly' jobs. Hell, in real life women can be pretty and into fashion and still do STEM or manual labour. The closest thing is that those activities/jobs might not be stereotypically feminine, but you can still be feminine while you do it. Why would it stop anyone in the TiTs-verse? 'Nice' girls can still be pirates, rushers or mercenaries (or the million other jobs needed on a frontier planet) and still be nice.

nice girls usualy live on stations or in New Texas because The Treatment converts women into easy cattle
I know you probably didn't mean it this way, but the way you sort of implied that The Treatment is what makes girls nice and turns them into easy cattle made me shudder. Eurgh.

Reactions: ShySquare

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
because according to what Reaha says the drug does that to the people, men become overly bros in behavior while women become very submissive and easily aroused. you could basically convince either sex to get laid with you and they wouldnt really mind as long as is in their sexual preferences.

when i was talking about the typical image of women i was thinking that most of them visited the frontier but stayed out of the hazard, hence a good part of them are usually vendors rather than explorers out there. that usually goes for the more hardy females, take for example Aliss who sells lingerie and other undergarments in Tavros, she would probably make a good business in Esbeth if she were to move there but i dont see her trying to go out into the jungle like say, Penny who has the means to fight the dangers outside the city due to her combat training.

Prai breaks that rule tho, it seems the only issues she gets while doing research is getting stuck in vines.

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
because according to what Reaha says the drug does that to the people, men become overly bros in behavior while women become very submissive and easily aroused. you could basically convince either sex to get laid with you and they wouldnt really mind as long as is in their sexual preferences.

when i was talking about the typical image of women i was thinking that most of them visited the frontier but stayed out of the hazard, hence a good part of them are usually vendors rather than explorers out there. that usually goes for the more hardy females, take for example Aliss who sells lingerie and other undergarments in Tavros, she would probably make a good business in Esbeth if she were to move there but i dont see her trying to go out into the jungle like say, Penny who has the means to fight the dangers outside the city due to her combat training.
I know what the Treatment does, the creepy part for me is that you seemed to be implying that that's how feminine/nice women should be. I know that's probably not what you meant, but the idea of the Treatment already skeeves me out (especially non-consensually taken) so the idea someone thinks that's how women should be/behaves to be feminine creeps me the way out.

And I'm saying a women who is feminine or nice can still engage in danger or the hazards of the frontier and still be feminine. It's not an either/or scenario. Just like in real life, a women who enjoys feminity can work in IT or become a police officer. A women who works as a beautician can go hunting on the weekends if that's what she enjoys. Saying a feminine women wouldn't be out or working on the frontier because it doesn't fit your image of a 'typical women' is just malarkey.

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
I wish there were more gay men.

that's a good one. outside of Cameron there doesnt seem to be many strictly gay men out there. there's some femboys or hunk guys here and there but they have sex with the player character no matter which sex and gender setup they have.

Reactions: Foxxling

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
that's a good one. outside of Cameron there doesnt seem to be many strictly gay men out there. there's some femboys or hunk guys here and there but they have sex with the player character no matter which sex and gender setup they have.

TBF Cam will have sex with you as long as you have a penis, so he's all aboard with futas too.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
All of Cameron's scenes are written around the idea of fucking him in the butt but if someone were to write scenes with him penetrating I doubt they'd be turned away.

In general this game is not going to cater hard to people looking for overly specific sexual orientations. In TiTS that's only barely an idea and feels like an anachronism. Between gene mods and aliens having exotic configurations both those Mr. Other Dicks and Femdom are Abominations types and the ones looking for exclusively homosexual characters (or even exclusively heterosexual characters) will find that the game is clearly not catering to them.