What abandoned projects were you hoping would get finished?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
That's kinda whats holding me back from doing anything. Afraid I'll just give up like halfway through and waste dozens and dozens of hours.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Quite a bit of probably promising writers tried to bite more than their could chew. And you could always try write stuff in colab with someone else Woider to minimilized chance of leaving somewhere near halfway of the work.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
That's kinda whats holding me back from doing anything. Afraid I'll just give up like halfway through and waste dozens and dozens of hours.
Maybe try your hand at some scenes or TF's as an experiment and see how you do before you try doing the big stuff like characters and such.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Maybe try your hand at some scenes or TF's as an experiment and see how you do before you try doing the big stuff like characters and such.

Once you start with something is hard to stop, for some reason it becomes bigger and bigger. I wanted to make a few weapons because we have so few with very little diversity and I've already made 128 ranged weapons and I'm working on rebalancing the existing ones.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Once you start with something is hard to stop, for some reason, it becomes bigger and bigger. I wanted to make a few weapons because we have so few with very little diversity and I've already made 128 ranged weapons and I'm working on rebalancing the existing ones.
Holy crap dude, 128 and the existing ones? Jezz

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Holy crap dude, 128 and the existing ones? Jezz

128 with the stats already done, I'm still in early WIP, with only about 80 weapons fully coded and with descriptions. I still have to test them in-game, finish coding the rest and writing descriptions and reworking the vanilla weapons. That's only ranged, I still have to write melee weapons, accessories, drones, shields and armor.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
128 with the stats already done, I'm still in early WIP, with only about 80 weapons fully coded and with descriptions. I still have to test them in-game, finish coding the rest and writing descriptions and reworking the vanilla weapons. That's only ranged, I still have to write melee weapons, accessories, drones, shields and armor.

Have you taken a look @RanmaChan 's attempts to get some frost weapons into the game? It seems that the Devs don't have much interest in having more weapons in the game right now... Perhaps if you're coding them in yourself you might have a better chance of getting approved though.

Reactions: RanmaChan