What abandoned projects were you hoping would get finished?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Reactions: NotYouNorI

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Perhaps the OP could insert 'abandoned' before 'projects' in the title to make what the thread is about clearer.
Good call.

irioth

May 12, 2016
I have at least an half-dozen projects I can think of on the spot, probably more if I can just review the forum a bit to remind myself, that I'm most eagerly rooting for being added to the game ASAP . But honestly I have no idea how to distinguish for sure what is abandoned or rejected from what is simply delayed or languishing in the (huge I'm told) to be coded pile, apart from what got recent discussion involving the author or the developers.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I have at least an half-dozen projects I can think of on the spot, probably more if I can just review the forum a bit to remind myself, that I'm most eagerly rooting for being added to the game ASAP . But honestly I have no idea how to distinguish for sure what is abandoned or rejected from what is simply delayed or languishing in the (huge I'm told) to be coded pile, apart from what got recent discussion involving the author or the developers.
Simple really, the abandoned ones aren't finished and don't have all bits of content that the author planned to be there or are needed for it to be codable. also don't have a "[submitted]" in the title.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah how dare AccuPitch and Dom So get abandoned before they're even out.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Reactions: Kesil

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A project I've been longing for since it was first announced is Couch's Fantasia Foundry

Not any time soon. It's in the midst of something like its fifth rewrite at present. No ETA for when it's going to be done.

Reactions: Zavos

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
It's not really a cancelled 'project' per se but Aliss's writer left before she was finished, which makes me sad because she's my second favorite character on Tavros behind Sera and she's had a line in her content teasing a future update for ages.
The alien looks thoughtful for a moment. You’re pretty confident that there might be something more to this in a future update.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Not any time soon. It's in the midst of something like its fifth rewrite at present. No ETA for when it's going to be done.

As long as that glimmer of hope for its future inclusion in the game stays alive, I will continue to wait patiently. :cool:

Reactions: Zavos

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
I'm glad it's not just me that misses Haruka.
Also did LD/QB do something else that I missed or were they just kinda pariahs for longer than I thought?

Well maybe @LukaDoc will return to this project with the current interest, once they see that people want them to finish it

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well maybe @LukaDoc will return to this project with the current interest, once they see that people want them to finish it
LukaDoc stopped writting for TiTS years ago. I wouldn't count on it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
edit: Oh wow there sure is a lot of stuff up here. I completely forgot I was excited for Mane Event to get finished.

yeah, i was looking forward to Mane Event but we already have a hair salon now so it'd be sort of pointless

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh I missed forum for too long ^^

Ofc obligatory: Save all still alive in some way JimT project by kind people that made copies of those gdocs.

And secondary: Couch Fantasy Foundry... It had so many cool things there plus well npc wasn't even 1/256 bad ;)

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Zero chance of Haruka being revived in TiTS. Chief reason being because I'm not fond of the direction it went, and also because Fen is already swamped in content so the chances of it getting implemented is pretty much zero too.

I passed the torch on Maki because his content was over 80% complete, with Haruka tho, it would need a full blown rewrite due to subpar quality.

Since I was unhappy with it, I took to reworking the base concept into another character I'm happier with, said character exists and has some plans for it, even had a few scenes written that would make her a follower in Fall of Eden. Sadly the game died shortly after.

So yeah, don't expect to see any more until I can find a new healthy place/project, or learn and build an engine decent enough to make coding the simplest scene not be a freaking nightmare.