What abandoned projects were you hoping would get finished?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Basically post the name of it, a summary of what it's about, a link to its thread, why you liked it and why it's dead.

Some legal necromancy might be afoot in the future.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
All of them, plus xpaks. But in terms of who needs the most content right now, probably Nerassa.

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
A dom from a species of Medusas who could inject her eggs into the PC with her fangs, whose gdoc I can't find ;_; Such a shame too, especially since there was an impregnation scene in which the dom fingered herself and then used the girlcum=sperm to impregnate the PC with half-medusan daughters (PC with a mpreg perk included).

But that was waaaaaaaay back

And Hippocampus Station (because mpreg perk T-T)

Reactions: Zavos

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Oh Sabine, why'd you have to go and die on me QQ

qt trainable happy dickless slave waifus with potentially different body types are so rare, even to this day.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
It's more like Sabine was part of a set of three and the others were even more complex. I'm not surprised she died, just sad she was the least favorite of them.

I have a guess as to why that was...

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
As for myself, lament the discontinuation of several projects some of them being:
  • Vibrato, a TF that makes your dick vibrate. 'Nuff said. The author finished what they thought they needed, got more feedback in the gdoc that a few more things are needed and disappeared from the face of the earth.
  • Kela Tesil: Junk Harpy, A human who got a harpy-like appearance from a bootleg mod including a cloaca instead of a separate vagina and anus and is found on Tarkus. I have no idea why the author discontinued it. My best guesses are that they got burned out on it or ran into RL problems, as they have disappeared from the face of the earth as well.
  • Honey the "Trap" Waitress, Well more just a gender fluid, flat-chested dickgirl, but she already is mentioned in the game because she was already dropped by one author so this guy picked her up and went to overhaul her. Unfortunately, he got hit by a heavy case of writer's block coupled with RL issues when I last spoke to him.

Reactions: lighterfluid

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Good luck getting more weapons and armor into the game. It has been made abundantly clear to me that they are not looking for anymore.
Couldn't shit just be made into side grades if they're worried about balance or something?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Couldn't shit just be made into side grades if they're worried about balance or something?

That is essentially what I did after, and the quote from Gedan was: ' if they are literally stat-indentical other than the damage type, there's a feeling of "well... why bother" '

They are a lot of work and effort to code into the game, and they don't want to do it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That is essentially what I did after, and the quote from Gedan was: ' if they are literally stat-indentical other than the damage type, there's a feeling of "well... why bother" '

They are a lot of work and effort to code into the game, and they don't want to do it.
I have a hard time believing that reskins in a text-based game are hard to code in.

Reactions: lighterfluid

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
JimT deleted all his GDocs but I'm sure someone saved the Sacae [ctrl+f to find mention of them]. The Vanae are fine and all but i find the idea of them having legs and tentacles as a skirt just weird and unattractive. The idea of them just having tentacles from the waist down is much sexier to me.

Also this Power Armor that molests you the author has disappeared so mostly likely its pretty dead.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@JDeko: Don't you worry little JDekkie, I'm going to commission Living Armor since no other armor project will ever see the light of day. Outline is done, literally just waiting for someone to accept my commission, kek. PM your ideas if you want.

Also legs can be sexy too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draconoid and JDeko

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
  • Honey the "Trap" Waitress, Well more just a gender fluid, flat-chested dickgirl, but she already is mentioned in the game because she was already dropped by one author so this guy picked her up and went to overhaul her. Unfortunately, he got hit by a heavy case of writer's block coupled with RL issues when I last spoke to him.

Oh gosh. I didn't even realize that Honey got discontinued. That's really sad - I remember reading her doc a while before I'd actually started becoming active on these forums, and being hype af. She was definitely the project I rememer being the most excited about.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/wip-paige-the-yoga-instructor.3464/

I will be quite the happy camper if this ever gets done. B is a really good writer and Id love to see Paige in the game, even if I dont like yoga.

I'm still working on her, and she's actually very close to getting an update. I'm trying something new with her sex scenes, and it's taking significantly longer than I thought it would. I just didn't want to bump the thread again without content.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I'm still working on her, and she's actually very close to getting an update. I'm trying something new with her sex scenes, and it's taking significantly longer than I thought it would. I just didn't want to bump the thread again without content.

Oh, thats good know! :D
She's in my top 3 of projects that im most hyped for and you've been doing a really good job writing her.

Good luck and I hope I see her soon. (But no rush;))

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
I want further levelups! the whole quest line brings me up to lv.8 too quickly, and some quests are too hard without further perks and powerups.

....And the exp are stacking up, making me feel wasting them.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I want further levelups! the whole quest line brings me up to lv.8 too quickly, and some quests are too hard without further perks and powerups.

....And the exp are stacking up, making me feel wasting them.
That would be something up to the devs, bot what this thread is made for.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I'm really glad to hear that! That's awesome!