Upcoming planet Phaedra II?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I thought reverse traps were "lady looks like a dude" people, not "guys with a slit" people. Amusingly, there are no lapinara cuntboys.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I thought reverse traps were "lady looks like a dude" people, not "guys with a slit" people. Amusingly, there are no lapinara cuntboys.
Reverse traps are indeed that. Cunboys are dudes with a slit.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Out of curiosity, will the laquines be herms or have a more normal gender setup?
Ah, so since herms exist, we can basically figure that about 87% of the population we meet are going to be herms
lol
Laquines as a species have males, females, AND herms. All in a 33% split ratio for each genital arrangement. The Codex just isn't exactly written the best for that and done very confusingly. And there hasn't been any that aren't herms fully written as of yet. But it never said anywhere whatsoever they were canonically gonna be mostly herms or anything.

I can assure you they aren't mostly herms, just that nobody so far as done anything different as per usual. But in canon, they are all split evenly.

Hell, SheepPun is writing a female one at the very least, while that might or might not excite you, it's something different to what we have so far of the species.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Hell, SheepPun is writing a female one at the very least, while that might not excite you, it's something different to what we have so far of the species.

It does actually :p I'm tired of all these herms, as I generally am not very interested in those, so having a "real" female around would be sweet! Wouldn't be opposed to some guys who weren't feminized either, but I'll be fine

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
With herms, are they always female herms or are there male herms too? Because female herms seems to be absolute norm so far. Bit boring.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
With herms, are they always female herms or are there male herms too? Because female herms seems to be absolute norm so far. Bit boring.
You're gonna have to expect female herms to be written 99.9999% of the time given the audience of this game.
Maleherms do exist, but hardly anyone here cares for them to write them unfortunately.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
You're gonna have to expect female herms to be written 99.9999% of the time given the audience of this game.
Maleherms do exist, but hardly anyone here cares for them to write them unfortunately.
Well, there is Alex, but he is more andrognym then male...
But well, TiTs Beautystandarts are 'A set of everything, please' Breast, Vagina, Penis. Balls optional.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, there is Alex, but he is more andrognym then male...
But well, TiTs Beautystandarts are 'A set of everything, please' Breast, Vagina, Penis. Balls optional.
Alax identifies as male so he counts as a maleherm, andro or not. Even still, he's the only one so far out of the many others that are female shaped.