Upcoming planet Phaedra II?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
20005478@400-1463627357.jpg
Is that a bust? It looks a lot like Shou's handiwork.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Wait, is this actually how they'll look?

It's a great drawing and all, but... I can't be hte only one who thinks this looks too weird to be hot?

The avian half just looks too real...
I wouldn't say it's any less weird than centaurs. The only thing that separates them is cultural significance. Besides, everything is subject to change anyways.

Reactions: ShySquare

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Really? You're complaining about realism in a game where you can buy a drug that give you a second pair of tits for 600 bucks?

I can kinda see his point though; there's the matter of verisimilitude. Sure, a second pair of tits is really unrealistic... but based on the rules of the universe that has been built up and explained, it is nothing out of the ordinary *for that universe*. Nanobots this, genetic modification that, it's got an explanation in there somewhere, even if it's a handwaved one.

But the bird-taur thingie? So far, nothing has indicated that a species can break physic in that particular way (several other ways to break it exists, primarily through oversized sexual characteristics and fluid production), so it stands out as weird compared to everything else, when viewed from in-universe

I hope my explanation made sense here

Reactions: Irrlicht and Kesil

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
And yeah, it's a post-apocalyptic wasteland planet. At this point it's probably more Fallout than Mad Max, but only a little bit.

So we're not going to have an epic car race quest to get the probe and instead we'll need to fix a water pump in 100 days or our rival will get to it first and make fun of us

I heard you can only get either the Mhenga probe or the Phaedra probe, but not both. Not sure if I remember correctly but I believe you can visit both planets, just that if you get the probe from one starter planet you can't get the one on the other, since you already got the 'first' probe by then.

I can only see this game as having only a secondary starting planet and no other secondary planets, unless....
Is this gonna be a One Piece/Grand Line kind of situation where the planet(island) we choose upon starting the journey will determine which other planets(islands) will have the probes. Because as it is right now, it wouldn't make sense to have an alternate planet for each planet tier unless fenco says something like "the probes coordinates are so imprecise that the next probe's possible area includes 2 planets that are likely thousands of light years apart." They could go with something like "this is part of the challenge: you must determine which of these two planets has the next probe" but that will seem weird unless the probe isn't always on the first planet you choose. It's a nice idea, but unless they stop at only one alternate planet, Fenco will either have to overhaul the probe system or set specific planet probes to point to other specific planet probes.
For example, what will happen to Taivra if we have a Myrellion-tier alternate planet. A lot of stuff will have to be changed to account for the now missing probe chair. It can just be switched out for a normal chair because outside of probe-related events, the chair is only called a chair or some such as far as I know, but they'll have to go back and make sure the probe chair events don't fire off accidentally.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Meanwhile a race of raccoons that suffer from balls the size of a small car if they don't cum enough is the height of realism.

Its a game about sex in space.

Realism went out the airlock the instant you met Celise.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I wouldn't say it's any less weird than centaurs. The only thing that separates them is cultural significance. Besides, everything is subject to change anyways.
Horsebutts are also silly but there's a sort of basic fusion-of-rider-and-horse thing going on with them. They make a visceral sort of sense.

These are pure silly nonsense with legs that would break under their own weight - and even siller when you think about fucking them. Like...how? And why?

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Meanwhile a race of raccoons that suffer from balls the size of a small car if they don't cum enough is the height of realism.

Its a game about sex in space.

Realism went out the airlock the instant you met Celise.
It's got nothing to do with REEEEEEEEEEEalism so much as principles of sensible design. Aesthetically those things look terrible; they're poorly designed, don't make any sort of sense, fantastical or otherwise, and feel like someone just said "okay, I need to combine a bird and a person...chop them both in half and glue them together!"

Look in its eyes. It longs for death.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Sheesh man calm the fuck down. =.=

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
If you can't laugh at the silliness of badly designed waifus then your sense of humor might have drowned under all the fluids at some point.

If one of those bent over to show you its oh-so-sexy cloaca it would fall right on its face and need help getting up.

I hope these things make it in now and are as terribly awkward as they look - like all the predators of the planet agreed not to hunt them because watching them try to accomplish even the simplest tasks is like one of those old 3 Stooges slapstick routines, pure joy that always brings a smile to their faces. Or their nipples, I guess.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Balitz. It's waaayyyy too late in TITs life cycle to start complaining about realism. Remember this is the game where you can get up a 30+ inch dick with no determent to yourself while being like 4'3". There's no point in trying to insert realism now nor has there ever been in TiTs.

Seriously, y'all need to suspend your biology disbelief fam.

Also to quote Hugs:
"Remember: Imagine Tank Kannons body shriveling up like a raisin when he gets an erection
its the funniest thing I can imagine"

Come on people.

Also can you turn down the edgy "This things wouldn't survive lmao XD" nonesense, please? Making the "it's only a joke fam" excuse doesn't work when you're being such a lolzy cunt about it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's not edgy - that kind of beings wouldn't survive anywhere. Just like how Gold Myr and most female Treated females wouldn't be able to breathe or rest. But yeah, the game stopped caring for verisimilitude ages ago. Especially when it comes to satisfy a thirst for coolness and certain kinks.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Again it's got nothing to do with ~realism~ and everything to do with hilariously bad design not only from the perspective of it being in any way sexy but even from the most basic glance-over to the point where just looking at them you instinctively know that they'd not be able to stand up. Just the thought of them trying to fly around and the glued-on human half flopping around because it has no support, or the idea of them eating - the torso is positioned so high up that they'd have to learn over to pick something up but then they're so top-heavy they'd fall over trying to, or if they're supposed to dig things up with their feet their arms are too short to grab anything out of them.

There's a footlong dick being handwaved and then there's something like this whose entire existence is would be a comedy routine. Characters don't need ~realism~, they need to be designed well enough so that you can look at them and think "okay, even if it's fantastical I get what this is". This is a severed torso glued to a bird.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Oh for the love of....

Can we please move the hell along before someone says something stupid? Otherwise this little disaster is just going to go around in circle after ridiculously pointless circle.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Like what? This is a concept sketch. We -should- be talking about whether they're too silly or not.

And let's remember, those trying to say it can just be - this is a game with a codex where each species has little wikipedia entries justifying and explaining their biology and such. If this design goes forward -someone's- going to have to write up a plausible explanation for how these things that can't stand, fly, or feed themselves live.

Reactions: Coalsack and Kesil

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
That's not edgy - that kind of beings wouldn't survive anywhere. Just like how Gold Myr and most female Treated females wouldn't be able to breathe or rest. But yeah, the game stopped caring for verisimilitude ages ago. Especially when it comes to satisfy a thirst for coolness and certain kinks.

First of all, age old response: If you're upset about your kinks not being in the game, why don't you turn the energy you use for complaining into actually writing them into the game? I still never understand why you people just can't write the shit yourself and only complain about why no one supports your kinks and fetishes. If it's not blacklisted there's nothing stopping you from writing it except yourself.

Also if we gonna talking about things not being able to stand, fly or feed themselves, then lets bring up the age old question of Taurs and Nagas, sense they make more "sense":

Just like these bird taurs, regular taurs are literally just a human torso slapped on to horse (or equivalent animal)'s neck. The same with nagas, except it's the head of a rather large snake. Realistically, you're arguing for, nothing about them makes any biological sense. Do they a human set of organs and a horse set organs? Obviously they can't lay on their side because the horse-half would be too heavy, etc. etc. Yet they're okay to you. These bird taurs would obviously have the same issues any taur would but people are willing to believe it in the context of what's possible in the setting.

Also we know basically fuck all about Phaedra II other than it being an irradiate mad max planet and it being an alternate starter world or whatever.

We have people with 50 inch dicks surviving relatively alright and get fucked by many things bigger than them without dying. We have fucking tree octopi on a jungle planet. We have people with breast bigger than their fucking body but have no real breathing or back problems. Nothing about TiTs economy makes sense. Every species runs off of sci-fi genetics and can breed with anything for the most part with limited assistence. The people of TiTs can change their biological make up on the fly for a few credits.

Realism doesn't exist and most people only care about design insofar as it hits their kinks. For fuck's sack

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If you're upset about your kinks not being in the game, why don't you turn the energy you use for complaining into actually writing them into the game?
Currently, my energy goes into personal issues.

I still never understand why you people just can't write the shit yourself and only complain about why no one supports your kinks and fetishes.
That's one of the reasons why I wrote FrontRack Cream. And, if those real life issues get solved, I shall write a cuntmouth item. But I am also aware of the clogged up submission pile and how niche contents like the ones I like would be placed in a low, low level.

lets bring up the age old question of Taurs and Nagas, sense they make more "sense"
I have never been interested in that kind of body frames, so I hope someone more knowledgeable can shed some light on the issue.

most people only care about design insofar as it hits their kinks.
That shouldn't surprise anyone seeing how fickle arousal can be.

Last edited:

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
It shouldn't surprise anyone but people still turn into a salt machine because of it. Good for you, solving your personal issues. But I doubt 95% of everyone else who constantly whines about their fetishes being under represented has any real excuses outside of wanting to remain professional malcontents.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
So I'm here to white knight for the hawkladies because there seems to just be an unnessecary amount of salt?

Throwing this out there, if Green Herons can balance themselves and even fly I'm willing to bet hawktaurs could have a run at it. The human half like the avian half would probably have hollow bones and likely most of the digestive system at least would be located in the lower half giving more allowance for them being able to properly balance. When it comes to picking things off the ground there is nothing stopping them from using their digitigrade legs to completely lower their bodies to the ground and tilt the human half forwards to take whatever off the floor, They have those big wings to anchor or balance themsleves with while doing this too. I can see it working reasonably well if a little awkward, but its not so dissimilar to how people pick things up? (bending their backs or crouching so their arms can reach the floor)

I know little of birds so I could be talking complete shit but this level of resistance seems really pointless? Especially when there isn't a codex or any example of them doing anything yet. They could all be flightless or glide instead of fly for all we know right now. (or that I know of at least, but I still think it's relatively reasonable for them to fly and they certainly would be able to look after themselves)
long-necked-bird-57b24da36f021.jpeg
Gr.-Heron-Flying.jpg
5749d0c33cf16.jpeg

@Kesil I've been watching the cuntmouth thread and hoping something comes of it, best of luck.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Guys, just imagine this:

A bird-taur waifu like that with a fetish for giving oral, that way you don't gotta deal with cloaca's n' stuff and it's all just pussy-eating, blowjobs, and titjobs.

OR, get this:

It could be a girly boy bird-taur with the same sorta fetish but he also has a big ol' bird dick to fuck the PC with, and he can fuck the PC while they're flying.

These two ideas have managed to get me the slightest bit interested in Phaedra II.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I care far less about the logistics of bird-taur than I do about Phaedra being an alternative to Mhen'ga. I've said before that I think that's a terrible idea for all sorts of reasons, I've not talked to anyone who's in support of it, and I'm frankly depressed Fen is going to go ahead with it anyway.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
By hawk taur you mean harpy-taurs or creatures like this one?
The name is a bit deceiving, then. That isn't by any means a taur, and instead of a hawk, it does look like the next generic monster-girl creature.
AAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
tvArnH3.gif