Upcoming planet Phaedra II?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
So as of writing this thread, Adjatha is streaming and the description of the stream is that the alien being drawn is from an upcoming planet named Phaedra II. Are there anymore details about this?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I still don't get why they're going for that whole alternate probe planets thing. Assuming that is still a thing.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Phaedra II is going to be a Mad Max esque planet dominated by amazonian hyena monstergirls.

Because apparently there isn't enough MGE and futadom on Men'gha.
5KvgtqA.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Monster Girl Quest, perhaps?

dominated by amazonian hyena monstergirls.
Really? If so, there goes another planet which hat doesn't interest me in the slightest. What happened with that thing about Uveto being a moon populated by psionic underwater beings?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Monster Girl Quest, perhaps?

Really? If so, there goes another planet which hat doesn't interest me in the slightest. What happened with that thing about Uveto being a moon populated by psionic underwater beings?
there will also be what can be described as bird-taur people, as the top half is human while the bottom is a bird

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Oh, yeah, that should make for some novelty. I only hope they won't be refered to as "bird-taur" in-game, though.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What do you mean?

That the planet is going to be an alternative to Mhen'ga. You'll be able to get the probe which will open up Tarkus for you instead. Because *incredibly long fart noise*

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That the planet is going to be an alternative to Mhen'ga. You'll be able to get the probe which will open up Tarkus for you instead. Because *incredibly long fart noise*

Because after going through a Madmax hellscape, the very next planet I want to go to is definitely another Maxmax-like dumpheap. Truly amazing that, ain't it?
5KvgtqA.png

What I mean is that if you do Phaedra II and then head to Tarkus, storywise you basically go through two planets that appear similar on the surface level. If we make the secondary planet meant to be the alternative to Tarkus a forest one, then we could similarly have a problem with going from forest to forest if you chose Mhen'ga - Alternate Planet 2. If instead you go the other way, then we have two sets of forest and apocalyptic wasteland, with the only difference being in which order you do them in. o_O

Personally I'd like something new, instead of retreading old ground, Medieval-style planet anyone? :D (Would give us a midway point between tribal Mhen'ga and Industrial Myrellion)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
What?

They're not even one of the two major races on that planet. Fuck off.

What are the major races going to be? If that's info that is fine to talk about, I dunno how secret this stuff's supposed to be

Is it Mad Max esque too, or was that false?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, whatever happened to those things, anyway? There's even a codex for them that has already been implemented.

I commissioned Skow to finish writing them a couple months ago, so hopefully they'll be done soonish :3

What are the major races going to be? If that's info that is fine to talk about, I dunno how secret this stuff's supposed to be

Is it Mad Max esque too, or was that false?

The major races are hawk-taurs and tentacled folk with lipples.

And yeah, it's a post-apocalyptic wasteland planet. At this point it's probably more Fallout than Mad Max, but only a little bit.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Don't tell me those lipple aliens were finally greenlighted. Brr.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I can't wait!

Also, one last thing. Will we be able to visit the planet planet we didn't pick later on, or will we have to pick one and get perma-locked out of the other
I heard you can only get either the Mhenga probe or the Phaedra probe, but not both. Not sure if I remember correctly but I believe you can visit both planets, just that if you get the probe from one starter planet you can't get the one on the other, since you already got the 'first' probe by then.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sounds about right. They'll probably do something like Uveto, where you have a space encounter that will result in you getting the coordinates for whatever planet you didn't pick.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The name is a bit deceiving, then. That isn't by any means a taur, and instead of a hawk, it does look like the next generic monster-girl creature.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Hence what I said, for they're neither bull-like nor centaur-ish in the slightest. Surely no one knows a shorter term for "human torso over an animal lower body frame"?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The name is a bit deceiving, then. That isn't by any means a taur, and instead of a hawk, it does look like the next generic monster-girl creature.
Didja really expect anything different in this game? :U