Untamed Space. (For Scarves)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Try as he might, Galen could not dislodge the two creatures, and they wrapped around the end of his dick like a living condom.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Well this isn't good. I...ugh...can't get them off. Can you help me?" Galen kept on struggling to get them off his cock. Doing everything he could think of, pulling them, stroking his cock, as he got harder and harder.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking down at Galen playing with himself, the giant plant woman cracked a smile. "I've got an idea," she said, as she lifted more of herself out of the flower, her legs coming into view. Laying back on the bed of giant petals, she spread her thighs as wide as she could, before reaching down and opening her pussy with her fingers. "Try sticking them in here. Maybe we can scrape them off."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hearing the woman, he stopped for a second. He was not sure if he heard her right, but as he turned to her Galen realized that she was serious. "Well then I hope this works." He thought that the plan wouldn't work but, the woman's pussy was too inviting to pass up. The thought of fucking her was what caused this whole mess, and now she was right there before him, spreading her pussy, inviting him in. Galen didn't even hesitate to take the chance, as he got closer and to the woman. His cock was hard and ready as he slowly grinded it against the lips of her pussy, before thrusting his shaft inside the woman.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The giant woman squeaked as she was penetrated. "My, you're pretty big for an off-worlder," she said, as she took his manhood inside herself. Her insides were warm, wet, and sticky, making the going a little slow to begin with. However, as she warmed up, her tunnel became more and more slick until Galen was pushing in with ease.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen could not contain himself. The woman's pussy felt quite wonderful, yet different. The fact that it was sticking to his cock added a whole new sensation, making him want to thrust even deeper. Hearing the woman's praise as he fucked her boosted his ego. "Well from what I can see many things are big on this planet as well." Galen said, as he grasped one of the woman's large breasts with his hands and began to squeeze. He was so focused on the woman before him that he had all but forgotten about the mimbranes that were wrapped around his cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, you don't know the half of it," she replied, as she reached down and spread her lower lips wider, revealing her clit. The thing was the size of a golf ball, and sparkled with moisture. "Give this a little attention to," she cooed.

[Sorry for the long delay between posts. Things should be back to normal now.]

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Looking at her large juicy clit, Galen slowly went down and began to slowly rub it with his hands. Slowly squeezing it as his hands felt it slip a bit from all the moisture. "Quite big indeed and by the look of it delicious.", he then pulled his cock out of her. Streams of precum and juices coating his cock. Looking at her before him, Galen bent down to the level of her wet cunt and proceeded to go down on her. Slowly he wrapped his tongue around her large clit as he massaged it from the base and up. Slowly reaching the top of her clit he opened his mouth to swallow it down and start sucking on it.

[Yea i understand i had a bit of a delay too because I had my finals at Uni]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The plant girl squealed as her clit was played with; throwing her head back, and snapping her legs closed. Galen felt the crushing pressure of her thighs on the sides of his skull as he was held in place.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen could not move. The womans thighs locking his head into place. It was a bit painful but he endured it. He was to excited to feel much of the pain. With her clit still in his mouth as he sucked on it and her juces he unfirled his tongue out of his mouth so he could start to lick the womans pussy. By instinct he figured that it was futile to fight her grip on his head. Pleasing her would release him instead. So he put his hands around her legs and dug in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
She squealed all the louder as he continued to pleasure her pussy, but her grip on his head did loosen a bit, as the strength drained from her legs. "Gods, you're even better than the zil at that," she moaned.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hearing the woman gave him a slight boost in confidence and a slight curiosity into what Zil were. He did not let this bother him right now, instead he continued to pleasure her. Feeling her grip loosen stopped for a moment, Galen did not want the woman to cum to fast and he needed a breath. Relaxing for just a moment as he playfully ran two fingers across her plump clit. "Now...I've shown you some of my tricks. I think its time you show me some of yours, or i could continue to play down here." Saying that he pinched the woman's clit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You want to see a trick, huh? How's this?" The plant woman squeezed her eyes shut, as if concentrating on something, and as Galen watched, her clit began to grow. It pushed out from under its hood, swelling and extending, as it telescoped out of her into a long shaft, and Galen realized that it wasn't a clitoris at all, but a well-hidden dick. It bobbed in the air before him, a good twelve inches long, and wet with her juices.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Well....This planet really is full of very interesting surprises." Not used to someone else's cock he slowly started to stroke it with his hand. It was a new experience and it felt interesting. He then started to lick the base of the shaft and up to the head. Tasting the woman's juices and mixing them with his saliva. "Mind if I try it out? It would be a first for me so please take it slow, because I don't think i can resist at this point." He looked at her lubed up cock, as his asshole twitched for a moment. Galen was very excited for his first time taking an actual cock inside his ass. He took some of the remaining fluid on his hand and plunged his fingers in his ass, quickly lubing it up.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," she said, lovingly. "Now get on your hands and knees," she commanded.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen quickly got on all fours and presented his ass to her, he felt comforted by her words. "Is this ok?" he spoke as he quickly looked back at her looking for affirmation. Staring at the woman he just met, Galen did not expect he would be losing his anal virginity to a stranger, but somehow just the thought of that excited him even more. Feeling all this excitement his asshole started to twitch as if it was inviting the woman in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes," she said, as she reached out to grab Galens cheeks. Spreading them nice and wide, she leaned in and gave his ass a quick kiss, before her tongue plunged in.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen’s face became slightly red from the kiss. This did not last long as his body winced at the moment the woman inserted her tongue inside him. He was not used to this, but after a few moments it started to feel quite pleasurable. His body started to loosen up, and his cock perked up a bit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The rimjob was short-lived, however, as the woman got into position behind him. The head of her large cock pressed against his backdoor, and seemed to stick slightly as she began prodding at his opening. "Alright, take a deep breath," she said, as she suddenly pushed forward, sinking three inches into him.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
The woman's words snapped Galen out of his somewhat lustful trance, as he realized what was about to happen. Following the plant woman's advice he tried to calm himself and took a deep breath as she prodded his ass. Suddenly he felt slight discomfort as her cock entered his ass. His body started to shake a bit, but what followed moments later was a warm and pleasant feeling. "Ahh....I...think I can take a bit more. I didn't know it felt this good." Galen gave a flushed smile as he started to slowly move his ass towards the plant woman. He took in a few more inches before stopping. "I think this is as far as I can go on my own." He looked back at the woman as his legs started to tremble.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't worry, I'll help you get the rest in," the plant woman said, as she grabbed his hips and began pulling him closer. Just when Galen thought he was about to break, she relaxed her grip, letting him pull away a bit before pulling him back; each time working a little bit more into him. At nine inches, she paused. "Hmm, I guess I can get off with just this much."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
The new found pleasure overwhelmed him, as the woman thrust her cock deeper inside. He tried to catch a breath here and there, but the woman kept assaulting his insides. Precum started to ooze from his cock, but hearing her disappointment he couldn't help but feel ashamed "I'm...sorry about that. I wish I could have done more." Galen felt ashamed, ashamed that he couldn't satisfy the woman fully. She had treated him so well up until now that he felt he was in the wrong in the whole ordeal. He wanted to make it up to her. Knowing he really could not take more of her cock without breaking down, Galen started to squeeze down on her large member. Every time Galen pulled away, he clenched down on her cock, milking it for all its worth. Doing this would further stimulate him, but he hoped that he could make her cum before he did.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, why didn't you say so?" she asked, cheerfully. Wrapping her arms around him, she lifted Galen back up until his head was sandwiched between her massive breasts. He had little time to figure out what she was doing, before she looped her hands under his legs and lifted him off the ground. Suspended as he was, he felt himself sinking down onto her cock. "See? It went in a little further," she said, as she began happily thrusting upward.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Confused Galen could only focus on the feeling of the woman's cock moving his insides even more. His ass loosening up more and more as she started to thrust into him. The newfound warmth and pleasure was to much for him as he let a jet of cum from his hard cock, as he continued to melt on top of her member.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Yes...It was better than I expected.” Galen slowly spoke as he tried to collect himself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, here's hoping you like the next one as well," she said, as she began thrusting her hips again; sending him bouncing once more.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Next one?" The sudden thrusts of the woman sent a jolt up his spine, catching him off guard. Galen's cock quickly got hard again as it flopped about as the woman continued to thrust her cock into his ass. Galen enjoyed every moment of it, as he started to moan out of pleasure.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just a little more," she cried, before letting Galen fall completely upon her rod. She let out a scream that rang through the jungle, as her warm seed flooded into Galen's ass.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
The warm cum flowing inside him was enough to make him cum again soon after. He was slumped on the womans cock for a while while he gathered his wits. “That....was...amazing...” he spoke, as he slowly tried to get the off the womans cock. “But I think we got a bit sidetracked.” Giving a slight smile as he looked at his cock and the mimbanes on it.