Untamed Space. (For Scarves)

Discussion in 'RP' started by Ecnalab, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Ecnalab

Ecnalab Well-Known Member

The woman let out a groan as her dick slipped from Galen's ass. "How so?" she asked.

2. Scarves

Scarves Well-Known Member

“Well... weren’t we gonna get these things off me? I did kinda need them for a job.”

3. Ecnalab

"Oh, yeah. I figured they would drop off after a good soaking in my love tunnel. Weird that they haven't," she said, taking a closer look at the mimbranes. "Oh, well, I've done all I can do. See you around sweaty," she said, as she sank into the center of the giant flower she had emerged from.

4. Scarves

"Well I hope I see you around too." he replied giving a slight smirk as he started to walk away saying his goodbye to the woman. "Well lets see now what." Galen exclaimed as he thought about his situation.Thinking the lab would probably have a way to remove them, considering how much they needed them it was a safe bet. It also didn't help that his ass felt slightly sore after the whole ordeal. It may have felt good but he definitely was not ready for such a size.

5. Ecnalab

The walk back to town was uneventful, even with Galen's slowed speed. As he walked into the medical building, the android nurse perked up from behind the counter. "Greetings again. How may we be of service today?"

6. Scarves

“Well....I need you to remove a few mimbranes from my body. Without killing it preferably. I need the live specimen.”

7. Ecnalab

"Ah, mimbrane removal. A common procedure on this planet," she replied. "Please disrobe, and we will begin."

8. Scarves

“I see, well its not surprising that its common i guess. Those things stick to you really fast.” Galen then proceed to disrobe, getting ready for the procedure.

9. Ecnalab

The nurse droid came around the counter, and leaned back on the edge. Lifting her skirt, she spread her legs. "Fortunately, this is a fairly simple procedure. Just stick your phallus into my treatment chamber, and we shall begin."

10. Scarves

Galen followed the instructions of the nurse droid and inserted his dick into the machine

11. Ecnalab

Once more, the tight insides of the android wrapped around his shaft, and the interior vibrators hummed to life.

12. Scarves

The androids insides felt very familiar to Galen, as it wasn't that long ago that the android helped pleasure him. Because of this he was calmer than before and could experience the stimulation she gave him freely. The vibrations felt nice and relaxing, but because he was a bit worn out from this long day getting fully hard took a while.

13. Ecnalab

Unfortunately, he didn't have long to enjoy the sensation, before the droid chirped out, "Proses complete," and pulled off his semi-hard manhood. The mimbranes were gone, and it looked like his cock had been, for lack of a better word, polished.

14. Scarves

“Hm....well that feels...and looks s bit better.” Galen smiled as he looked as his polished cock. “Now, if its not a bother could you give me the specimens in something that can hold them for a bit?