Untamed Space. (For Scarves)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A general store was not far away from the port, and the few people who did stop to stare moved along after only a passing glance. Clearly, the folks around here where not unused to seeing people taking advantage of the lax clothing laws on the planet.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen felt really uncomfortable while walking the streets like this, he tried to be as quick as possible. What really didn't help was the fact that this was slightly arousing for him, but he did not know why. When he saw the general store he rushed inside.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If walking around outside naked felt off, then it only got worse once was in a department store with other people milling about. The store had everything a small community could need; hardware, groceries, and of course clothes.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen quickly made his way to the clothes section. He tried to ignore the people as much as he could, but the constant eyes on him made it worse and worse.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Soon, a young woman walked up to him, with a smile on her face that only grew as she took none to subtle glances at his swinging member. "Um, is there something we can help you find, sir?" she asked.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen’s face was a bit flushed as he looked at the woman. “A..yes...um..well I need a new set of clothes. You see my old pair got ruined by the jungles inhabitants. Im looking for something casual to traverse the jungle with.” He could only say that while trying to shyly cover up his manhood to no avail.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, we have some kilts in stock, that might work," she offered, making no effort to hide the fact that she was staring.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Seeining how the girl looked at him made Galen slightly embarssed and aroused. His face got flushed for a bit, as he spoke in s uncomfortable manner. “Eh...So you have nothing less revealing?” Galen was slightly flustered at the fact that his newly sized member would be out in the open so much. He didn’t think that what he thought was a blessing would lead to such problems. “I see....well i guess i’ll take what you have. Can you show them to me?”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, sure," replied the girl. "But, if looking to keep it hidden, then you might be better off grabbing a gene alteration, to give it a sheath," she offered.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Well....I don’t think I can afford that at the moment.....Soo... i gotta make do. To be honest the only problem is keeping it down....Anyway a kilt should work for the time being.”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Very well," she replied, leading him to the section of the store that had the desired clothing.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen looked around the many types and styles of clothing as he was being lead to the back of the store. When he got there he looked over the types of kilts the girl had, chosing a simple looking one. Nothing to extravagant, something that would temporarily serve him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The price of the clothing was negligible, and Galen was soon back on his way. To where though, only he knew.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen headed out back into the wilds searching for mimbanes. This time around he was extra careful, not wanting s repeat of what happened. He figured he would go deeper into the jungle this time.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The jungle was much as he had left it, though the underbrush got thicker, the further he went from town. Suddenly, the smell of flowers caught his attention, as well as the faint sound of a woman's voice in the distance.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
The aroma of the flowers felt pleasant. It made him enjoy the jungle a bit more, it felt nice being away from technology. As he heard a voice, Galen turned to face that direction, it had piqued his interest. Galen started going closer to the voice, thinking it might be someone who could help him, or someone in need of help.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As he followed the voice, it started to change from distress into moans of pleasure. Rounding a large tree, he found himself staring at a large woman, who appeared to be part plant. Her torso grew from the center of a giant flower, and her hair was a mass of vines, with tiny flowers blooming in it. She wore no clothing, but her breasts were covered by two strange, fleshy, mats or pads. She tugged half-heartedly at the things, apparently trying to get them off of her, but each tug elicited a gasp or moan from her lips.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen watched as this erotic scene played out. The girl looked strange like nothing he has ever seen, she was quite attractive. Curious he approached slowly, with the intention to find out what was going on. Maybe even helping the girl. “Um...Excuse me...It sounded like you needed help a moment ago?” Galen tried to keep his composure as much as he could, puting on a somewhat serious face, but his cock had other plans as it slowly got aroused.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
When she noticed him, the woman yelped, but quickly regained her composure. "Don't just stand there, get these mimbranes off me!" she demanded.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen was slightly shocked at the sudden change of tone, taking a second to think about the situation. He heard mimbranes and that piqued his interest, he needed those to turn in for the job he was given. "Well sure, but it sounded like you enjoyed yourself." He slowly got closer to the woman trying to examine the mimbranes, and look for a way to remove them. "Hmm...I don't know exactly how to remove these, but if i may." as he slowly got closer and closer to the woman's breasts.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As he got closer, the difference in their size began to become clearer. Just the woman's upper torso, that protruded from the flower on the ground, was seven feet tall. The mimbranes clinging to her nipples were the size of large handkerchiefs, but looker more like pasties on her watermelon sized breasts. "Just pull them off!" she demanded. "Before they fuse to me."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen was surprised at the size of the woman, and how such small creatures could overcome her so easily. These mimbranes were interesting. That said the girl was aswell. He had never seen such a woman, her body was quite desirable, especially ger mellon sized breasts. “Ok..Ive never done this but here it goes. ” Galen reached out his hand to slowy peel the mimbrane off the womans large breasts.

(Also gotta say. Merry Christmas man.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The mimbranes stuck to the woman's nipples as if glued to them. "Pull harder!" she cried.

[happy new year.]

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Wow they are really holding on there." Galen was slightly amused by the creatures and the woman's reaction to them. Hearing her sudden scream, he used his full strength to try and pull the mimbranes off the woman's nipples.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the sound of peeling tape, the creatures slowly lost their grip on the massive woman, and Galen tumbled backwards with the two floppy mimbranes in his hands. The woman let out a gasp of relief when her breasts were free, and as Galen watched, thick streams of what looked like syrup began leaking from her swollen nipples.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
After landing on his ass, Galen looked at the creatures in his hands. "Hmm..these little things don't look that dangerous. Now lets see where to keep...." Galen's mind went off the creatures for a moment, as he glanced at the woman to see the obscene scene before him. Her swollen nipples looked very inviting. They even reminded him of her screams of pleasure just a moment ago. Galens cock slowly started to poke out of his new kilt.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Realizing that their captor was distracted, the two mimbranes wiggled out of Galen's hands, and scurried between his legs. Before he knew what hit him, the little creatures wrapped around his shaft, and all at once he was rock hard. The beasts apparently stimulated blood-flow to whatever part of the body they attached themselves to.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Galen didn’t know what to do. These creatures were still new to him. He panicked for a moment before turning to the woman. “Um.....so how dangerous are these things? Because i might need a bit of help aswell.” He had hoped that the woman would show him the same compassion he gave her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't let them sit there, they're trying to bond with your skin," the plant woman yelled.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hearing that Galen quickly tried to pull the mimbranes off of his cock. What made it hard was the fact that the mimbranes kept stimulating his cock even though he was pulling on them.