Typos and Etc

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Vermillion: Radiant Rush said:
You manage to avoid Vermillion’s .
Also, 'Step Away' is in 5, instead of where 'Leave' usually is.

Ancient Warbot Plasma Splash said:
You hops away from the wash of superheated plasma.

Last edited:

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Brandy, Public HJ scene:

Brandy on the other hand, is stuck somewhere between embarrassment and pur arousal, scrunching herself up to make herself smaller and only letting out quiet little moans of moo, keeping her eyes closed as she blushes a deep shade of red. She’s curling her toes and clenching her fists, shivering with bliss and practically falling into your arms.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Gabilani Cyborg Poison Gas said:
The air around you is filled with swirling green poison. Seeing no escape, you’re forced to breath it in.
Also, the icon is neutral/default colored.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Gabilani Chemist said:
the gabilani chemist’s blind strike fails to connect.
'The' should be capitalized.

Amara said:
The reactor powering Amara’s battlesuit hums audibly, providing her equipment with a near limitless supply of energy!
Extra line in the dialogue box.

Naleen Herm said:
THe naleen scrambles for her weapon!

The Codex descriptions for Burn and Freeze Chance say they have a 20% chance. It's been changed to a stat check.
25%, assuming equal stats, modified by the target's Burning and Freezing Resist, respectively.

Cryrolizer
Cryropistol
Cryrorifle
Blizzard Cryrothrower
It's probably too late now, but I don't think 'Cryro' is a thing. 'Cryo' is correct. At least, Google Search autocorrects to that.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully all fixed for the next release.

For the cryo-weapons, while I don't want to break anything by renaming their object names, I tried to replace their display names and any other instances where "cryro" appears in text. This issue was most likely due to hasty copy-pasting when creating the items.

Reactions: Theron

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Jill on the train missing the " at the end:

“You’re the idiot,” Jill huffs. “I should be the one kissing you.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Janeria said:
output() used for combat text, please report:
Janeria seems to be sucking power from the generator even harder. Energy is building up within the monster’s core, brighter and brighter. You probably should take cover, but you could also try to turn off the generator.
Shekka said:
It wouldn’t be a surprise if she’d barely slept over the past week.To be fair, you could do with a bit of sleep yourself

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2024
Crash landing dialog has a few places that say "Sterilax" instead of "Sterilex", one each in Kiki's extended "Pirates" talk and Josie's short and extended "Milking" talks.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Typhon said:
There are four laser turrets remaining.
This dialogue box has an extra line at the end.

Zil Hoverfly said:
then swiftly again from another angle.You manage to shuffle desperately to one side, evading the attack.
“Give me your metal blowpipe’s best shot, land-stealer!” he cries.

With a tired huff, the male zil allows his guard to sink back down.
His guard ability expires on the same turn.

Modded Arc Caster said:
An arc caster once owned by a doctor Khan.
Simple Lab Coat said:
A lab coat once owned by a one doctor Khan.
First is questionable, second is definitely wrong.

Zinga 16b Rifle: Stupify said:
You aim your rifle and fire, the air reverberating with the bass-y fwump of the wide blue bolts that the weapon spits out. The shots thump into the target, dissolving into them. She + "shudders, her lips parting and her gaze seeming to cloud. The naleen is stupefied!

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2024
Utopian Skies Farrow Facility
The way they writhe and moan, they all seem lost in a virtual world of endless sexual stimulation, their efflucivavia whisked away into the green pods.
Probably effluvia?

Syne introduction:
“Same thing you are, I should think,” she says. “Exploring. Learning. Entertaining the locals. Trying not to get irreparable irradiated... which is not a small ask on this planet, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. Right now, though: I’m watching you.”
irreparably

Captain's Log 14.1.42:
The hologram shifts to show him reclining in his throne with an ausar woman in his lap, wearing a high heeled version of the same jumpsuit, though zipped down to the naval.
navel

Silicone Eater description:
Bits of slain gynoids hang ragged from its spikey body like grisly trophies.
spiky

Quest end opening:
You have no idea what this means to me.”It occurs to you what you learned is on the Son of Jissara‘s computer core:
Missing space.

Rad healing:
She gives the fat stem beneath it a few squeezes, until a pinkish liquid beings bubbling up from the orifice she’s unplugged.
begins
It’s just as sweet as it smells, more like fruitjuice than medicine
Missing space.

Minor, but there are a number of ’ (right single quote, i.e. TiTS apostrophe) characters replaced with ‘ (left single quote). Easily found using the regex ‘s\b. I count 16 (not including one instance of ‘s that should be ‘S in Paige's halloween event and one false positive in Calia's dialog). Particularly noticeable in this quest because it happened to every "Son of Jissara‘s".

Aug 26, 2024
Regarding "navel", a few more instances

Paige intense yoga
You have a direct line of sight up her naval, to the underside of her breasts, and directly at her crotch.

Anyxine date
You grab the tab of Anyxine’s zipper, pulling it down past her naval before the going gets a little tougher around her throbbing bulge.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
In the Liferoot "automatic submission due to lust" scene:
The first is that your well-milked shaft s refuse to go completely soft
Space rather than apostrophe.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Anno's new training:
"Your skin smack against her drooling cunt with meaty thwacks on every thrust, the collision of flesh-on-flesh echoing through the room."
That looks like an incorrect description being fetched - I'd assume it should be describing Steele's scrotum. (Steele in this case has external testes and a skin-covered scrotum).

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Tanis oral:
" you climb on the table strip out of your gear and put on a little show for his benefit."
Should be a comma between "climb on the table" and "strip out of your gear".

Later:
" Tanis holds your shaft by the knot andtries to wrap[...]"
space missing between "and" and "tries"

And in another:
"He spends almost a full minute just inhaling yourscent,"
missing space between "your" and "scent".

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Again, Tanis"
"Your hands continue to stroke him for good measure, but your own excitement can no longer be contained. Your shafts grows painfully hard pushing out against the fabric of your ERROR: COULD NOT FIND ATTRIBUTE "undergarment" FOR OBJ "pc". "

Also, the scene defaults to the hardlight strap-on, even when Steele has at least a couple of penises that should fit:
Donning a lascivious grin, you grip his tauric flanks with both hands and start to push your point into his tiny hole. A languid purr escapes your throat as his ring constricts the passage of your sensitive glans, sensation being transmitted directly to your clits by the miracle of hardlight technology.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Same scene:
While his tunnel gets used to your presence, youLeaning forward, you say huskily
Something's either missing or something shouldn't be there.

Later:
Flexing your tails, you reach under the leithan’s hindlegs andwrap your tails around his cock and balls.
Missing space, "and" "wrap".

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Still later:

With a loud, lascivious moan, you muster what’s left of your strength and push your bulbous, segmented dragon-cock all the way in[var2
|, your knot slipping past his ring just before it starts to swell. It was a long road, but the ‘taur is finally experienced enough to be properly knotted!
|, save for the knot, which is simply too thick to slip past his tight ring.
]

Aug 26, 2024
Syne initial sex approach
Your heart race is increasing. Pheromone releases. Mmm. You want to fuck, don’t deny it.
rate (or maybe "Your heart is racing."?)

Syne get plowed
That moment comes all too soon - or is it?
does
As her pace picks her, the gynoid leans in, letting her huge tits squish against your back.
up

Syne mating press
giving the dragoness another slap on the cheek that leave a wet print on her pale flesh.
leaves

Syne get sat on
Though if I’ve learned anything, it’s that those with the most power that most enjoy having it taken away.
Delete. Could also delete the "that" earlier in the sentence, but I think removing the second flows better.
You’re world’s blacked out completely in the blink of an eye, and your head is pressed flat into the dirt.
Your
It’s getting harder to breathe every time she bears down on you like that, but it’s making you abominably hard that you can’t think, either.
I think adding "so" between the underlined words would be the best fix here?
and you’re suddenly made aware of the web of slime connecting your mouth her her synthetic cunt.
to
Elcine software machine fix
This may be a machine built by the hands of aliens hithertofore uncontacted, but fundamentally the thing looks like something you’d see in a museum on Earth.
Apparently it's in Wiktionary, but so rarely used it looks like a mistake and should probably be heretofore instead.

Elcine lewd machine fix
at the same moment you’re teasing your digits into her flowering buds.

Elcine shudders from her tits to her tail. “O-oh! B-b-be careful!”

“You too,”
you say, leaning into her bare back and nibbling on one of her frilled ears. Her fingers tense around a set of wires, almost ripping them out when you plunge them into her two nipple-slits.
Probably referring to Steele's fingers from earlier, but sounds like it's the wires.
You aren’t sure if she’s talking about your fingers her whatever wire she’s fiddling with,
or
Pixels wash across the screen at the same time orgasmic juice is gushing down your fingers, and when a shiny rail company logo gives way to a main menu screen, Elcine slumps forward and grabs the edges of the device in both hands. Her tail goes limp, but her inner muscles keep squeezing you arhytmically while her chest heaves. You give her boob a rough squeeze, chuckling when you withdraw your fingers and watch a littler waterfall of fragrant nectar spill out.
arrhythmically
little or smaller depending on whether it's standalone or comparing to the earlier orgasmic juice gushing

Buy ticket
The armored train barrels into the station, grinding it a halt with a screech of straining metal.
to

Johana Phaedra talk
No, I’m more of an endless grassy plains of Letha kinda gal.
Leitha, but also Leitha is described as "a vast, cold-weather desert and shrubland for the most part, punctuated by several dozen small seas, but no proper oceans." So endless grassy plains seems off.

Last edited: